PDA

View Full Version : Leveling up

tamer4315
11-13-2006, 06:04 AM
Is there any quick way to level up? I just keep going to past levels and battling....This is fun but gets old really fast. Just wondering thanks.

Anubimon
11-13-2006, 08:54 AM
Nope, that's pretty much the only thing you can do. Just go the area with the strongest enemies you can find and do it until you get bored.
It's not a particularly hard game, so there's no need to powerlevel. At least, not until the final battle of the Demon Lord quest, but that's after the game ends.

tamer4315
11-13-2006, 09:39 AM
Well I am looking for leveling up just for the sake of digivolving. ;)

tamer4315
11-14-2006, 04:43 AM
Ok well I know I asked this again and I guess I do not understand it.......I have an MangnaAngeamon and I want to digivolve to Shpherimon. He will digivolve at level 45 but My magnaangemon will only go to Level 44. What level do I need to degenerate him to to get him to be able to go up to Level 45? Thanks

tmcheetor82
11-14-2006, 05:31 AM
I was wondering if I want to increase the level do I have to de-evovle when they cap or can I do it any time?
Figured I should keep it in this topic. Seemed like the right place for it. Thanks ;D

jpwong
11-14-2006, 06:41 AM
You can devolve them at any time, but the higher level they are before devolving, the higher their stats will stay.

Devolving increases the level cap a set amount. But it depends on the digimon really and what level they're going from. Ultimate->Perfect can be 5+ levels, some digimon only give 2 levels per devolve.

tamer4315
11-14-2006, 07:33 AM
So how far do I need to devolve them? one level? or back to child?

Anubimon
11-14-2006, 09:09 AM
So how far do I need to devolve them? one level? or back to child?

I always went ahead and devolved them back to their Baby stage. It'll allow you to get the most stat gains.
If you have Digimon you can use in the place of your Angemon, use that while you keep his Baby stage in your reserves. I tried to level up their lower stages as much as I could before evolving them again.

tamer4315
11-14-2006, 09:16 AM
ick....that takes forever......i wish you could play all the way though....and not have to devolve them......that is kind of stupid. :(

RewolfJ
11-14-2006, 07:02 PM
At least they're still pretty strong after they degenerate, and they get their levels back really fast if you train in tough areas. Buy some EXP rings though, especially for your reserves so the lack of stat boosts won't slow you down in battle.

Abarai
11-15-2006, 01:39 AM
It's always good to have a relief digimon that can replace one on your main team during dedigivolving. In the main story I was using Sylphmon, WereGaru, and Zudomon. When I degenerated WereGaru, I replaced it with Growlmon. EXP rings always help as well, and Core Field (last area) is the best for this stuff. Well, the post game area too.

Crazymtf
11-18-2006, 09:57 PM
Grind is the way to go. Had to know this before buying, and i love it ;D