PDA

View Full Version : Wonderswan games

Clogon
11-07-2006, 08:00 PM
Does anyone know where I can find a site that has the stories of theses games?

EDIT: The reason I am so interested is because of the story of milleniummon. On wikimon, it said that Zeed milleniummon jogressed with Monodramon Ryo's partner.

Airdra
11-07-2006, 08:24 PM
This site (http://syldra.net/yesterday/) is definitely the one you want to be looking at.

Clogon
11-07-2006, 08:43 PM
Thank you so much. I finally understand why Cyberdramon doesn't have any of milleniummon's powers. But is the Ryo in tamer's the same one as the games?

Vande
11-07-2006, 09:40 PM
yes he is the same Tamer

Clogon
11-08-2006, 10:09 AM
Does he come from the same dimension as adventure and 02 or just a similar one?

MugenSeiRyuu
11-08-2006, 10:13 AM
The same Dimension.

Clogon
11-08-2006, 10:18 AM
That creates a buch of plot holes... example: V-mon didn't know what he would evolve to naturaly when he did with Ryo as a partner and how in the show Ken was in the desert with no one around when the dark spore was put on him...

Angel-kun
11-08-2006, 10:23 AM
Many plotholes...

In wonderswan games Ryo knows Ken in the 02 continuity, if then he is in tamers continuity, he have parents in both dimensions?

Clogon
11-08-2006, 10:25 AM
Also he already fought takato in brave tamers... and it seems he didn't reconize him in the tamer world.

MugenSeiRyuu
11-08-2006, 10:41 AM
As for Ken getting hit: Ryo was around. Ken pushed him out of the way. You even see the "dying" Mille.

http://syldra.net/yesterday/images/ep43ryoken1.jpg
http://syldra.net/yesterday/images/ep43ryoken2.jpg

And in Tag Tamers, V-Mon and Worrmon are stuck at Child-Level till you beat Moon=Mille.

So that would be less plotholes.

Clogon
11-08-2006, 10:46 AM
Wow I don't remember those screens in the dub... Also from the same site it said they dnaed into paildramon in the summery.

MugenSeiRyuu
11-08-2006, 10:54 AM
In Tag Tamers not untill you defeat the Final Boss. What follows after that is only for Game purposes. Like Ryo and Ken having three Digimon each in the Game, but only had one in the Anime.

And the Jogress in D-1 Tamers is for Game purposes aswell.

Raider
11-08-2006, 01:20 PM
Many plotholes...

In wonderswan games Ryo knows Ken in the 02 continuity, if then he is in tamers continuity, he have parents in both dimensions?

Yes, most likely. Some people believe he moved his parents from one universe to another, but realistically speaking he has two sets of parents and one set has no idea what happened to their son.

Angel-kun
11-08-2006, 09:47 PM
I think its not obvious that this topic need to be in the videogames, we are talking about story and continuity not about the game.

This topic need to be in General Digimon Discussion. It's not about the topic's name, it's about the content.

rianmon
11-09-2006, 01:30 PM
I think its not obvious that this topic need to be in the videogames, we are talking about story and continuity not about the game.

This topic need to be in General Digimon Discussion. It's not about the topic's name, it's about the content.

The content of the discussion is from the games. If you don't have the games, there is no content. Is there a connection there? I think so. Games it is.

Thanks for sharing :)

Angel-kun
11-10-2006, 12:32 AM
Yes i know the info is in the game... But only tittle is about wonderswan.. the rest is info about Ryo, that is the content. And i think Ryo is general digimon discussion ;)

There are more posts talking about anime XP

So you are saying if i need to talk about ryo i need to post in Digimon Gaming... Because the connection is in the games..

Thanks to you too =)