PDA

View Full Version : House

bubz
11-03-2006, 10:52 AM
I freaking love Cameron. Who thinks House's antics are getting boring?

spinning-starlight
11-25-2006, 08:43 PM
Umm...Not so much as boring for me...More of tiresome...I really wish that for once he would realize the error of his ways and actually change. That might be nice to see. And I like the doctors. Especially the british one who's name slips my mind.

bubz
11-26-2006, 11:48 AM
Umm.. Hugh Laurie is British, but I think you meant Chase, who is Australian.

Megidramon
11-26-2006, 05:57 PM
I also watch House, but over here in the UK, we have yet to see Series 3 (the episodes after he got shot) but i do enjoy the show. I have read up on some episodes and they sound interesting. But i don't know if his antics are getting tiresome or boring, as a end result he gets his job done with them.

Maikeru-chan
11-26-2006, 05:58 PM
House is one my favorite shows. I never get tried of House's personality and outrageous actions.

Not a Diginoob
11-26-2006, 06:10 PM
I don't watch of lot of TV(because of the internet)
but when I do House is one of the shows I watch.
I haven't seen that many episodes though.

Psycho
12-07-2006, 12:10 PM
House is what more doctors should be

the pateint may not walk in let alone arrive in th ebest shape but the vast majority of the time they exit healthy ((Most walk out))

the fat boss guy was too dumb to realize that House saves lives and that's what a hospital is for ((not some bussiness crap))

and personally I'll like to see that cop from the newer eps suffer from something weird so it's up to House to save him

and no Houses antics never get boring or tiresome and yes if I were a patient I would want House as mah doc