PDA

View Full Version : lolwut? (posts keep vanishing)

DemiDuckiemon
02-06-2009, 08:47 AM
I am confused right now. I've been making posts around the site, but it seems that whenever I go offline the posts then start to disappear. Either there's a bug somewhere, or someone on the staff really doesn't like me. One post was a reply to something in the news, where I commented on the availability of the Digivice Burst toys in the UK. This seemed a perfectly reasonable and valid post, and wasn't necromancy as Vande had posted about a week before me. Then I posted a question thread in this here help section about the promise of a scan of some artwork that I couldn't find. It wasn't necromancy as it was a new thread and was a perfectly relevant an reasonable question posted in a reasonable way in full english and was free of dumb n00b speak as well. However, this post seems to have vanished as well. Is it something I said? :o

It's not that I'm angry or frustrated - I'm just curious and pretty much confused as to where they have gone...

Vande
02-06-2009, 08:59 AM
*thinks back*

Yes i removed the Burst One as i had meant to lock the topic as the idiot who posted before me necromanced the topic.

As for the art-topic...i remember seeing it, you were asking for the scans from the donation drive i recall that Digistar did. I do not remember removing that topic (although may have as it isn't nice to ask about such things).

And trust me, if i had it in for you, you would know about it by now :p

digiboy123
02-06-2009, 01:05 PM
Don't worry, it's happened to me before too. I post then come back the next day and they'd be gone. liek wat?

D.karge
10-29-2009, 06:33 PM
The important answer :)

jpwong
10-29-2009, 07:12 PM
The important answer :)

Please go read the rules, you're posting to a topic who's last post was over 8 months ago.