PDA

View Full Version : X-men Fan-fic (Sign-up Open/Discussion !LOOKING FOR NEW MUTANTS!)

magma118
12-05-2008, 01:31 PM
This fan-fic is for all those lovers of X-men and those who want to fall in love with it, and trust me falling in love with it would be a wonderful thing to do ;D. None the less, here is the simple plot:

In a world where the normality of humans have been disturbed by the existence of mutants, young and old new mutants are force to fend for themselves. Well the creation of the X-men and the Institute have actually changed all of this. Young mutants who are confused and lost in life are welcomed to the institute. They are trained in this institute in skills other than academic ones to ensure their control of their powers. All this it to keep the mutant kind strong and bonded, and to make sure the secret of their existence doesn't reach the entire world.

For now the young kids of the institute training to be X-men are trying to live a normal life by going to school, an keep the secret of their amazing abilities. Though having a normal life will be quite difficult with the attacking forces of mutant haters, mutant extremists, and more. It will be a difficult task for the young mutants to learn, fit in, keep their secret, and survive. Are they up for the task?

The sign-up:

Name:
Place of birth:
Race:
Appearance: (everyday clothes and uniform)
Personality:
Grade: (High school grade)
Hobbies:
Powers: (can be almost anything)
Back story: (Brief little something)

My sign-up, still working on it though:

Name: Chrystina Robinsin
Race: Black and Native american
Appearance: Civilian clothes- http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u103/magma118/ChrystinaRpgcharacter-1.jpg
Possible training outfit- http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u103/magma118/Mutant1.jpg
Personality: Outgoing, intelligent, kind
Grade: 12
Hobbies: Cooking all kinds of food and creating new recipes.
Powers: Telepathy, vast psionic powers, and physical superhuman abilities (strength, speed, agility, reflexes, etc.)
Back story: Chrystina tried her hardest to be the best at everything at her High school. She aimed to be the popular one everyone wanted. She was in fact what she desired to be, a beautiful, talented, popular girl. Though when her powers surfaced she felt she was going to lose her status and began to feel depressed, and feel that life was hopeless.

Please sing-up if you love x-men, or even if you don't it will be fun regardless ;D.

AngelofHope
12-05-2008, 02:25 PM
I will join for sure, just give me a few to sort out my sign up :)

Name: James Lawson
Codename (If we have them): Absolute Zero, 'Zero' for short
Place of birth: England
Race: White
Appearance: -Update- I will post one of my original outfits now but will do a modified one that is more fitting to an X-Men outfit that can be altered once a team outfit has been planned.
http://ovumobani.deviantart.com/art/The-True-Iceman-90533662
Personality: Loud, Funny, Outgoing.
Grade: Not sure of American grading so whatever it would be :)
Hobbies: Playing computer games, practical jokes.
Powers: Cryokinesis
Back story: Moved when was still a child. Growing up he had many problems with his confidence and to get over this he hid behind a comedic persona, which to this day he still uses to cover his doubts about what he deems to be his many flaws. When his powers first manifested he was quite happy, unlike other people he seemed to relish his gift rather than deem it some form of curse, although he would never make it public knowledge due to fear of reprisals. Over time he has practiced training his abilities to a certain extent, however his almost child like attitude to life has held him back from progressing further, unable to expand his training without a greate control and understanding of the relationship between his emotions and the trigger points within his powers.

This will help me play out some of my own superhero design I have going (Got my own team planned, bad guys... major geek alert really lol)

ShadowCat13
12-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Is rouges ability allowed?

magma118
12-05-2008, 03:05 PM
Yea, I'm pretty open on the abilities your character can have.

TroutFuz
12-05-2008, 03:40 PM
I am not a humongous fan of X-men, but this idea sounds interesting. Mind if I join? Mind If I ask though, are we all going to conveniently be from the same school or will our normal lives be interrupted? Oh well, I guess it is a little early to be asking things like that.

Name: Paul Buler
Place of birth: Rhode Island, USA.
Race: German-Irish
Appearance: General Clothing: Wears a thin, cloth, red jacket, with a short sleeved blue t-shirt on underneath. Her wears a silver chain that adorns his neck. He wears white sneakers with blue highlights, and a pair of navy blue jean shorts. Uniform: None
Personality: Is normally very quiet, often underestimated, stubborn, works hard for certain goals(nothing too in depth, I like developing the personality within the context of the story.)
Grade: Senior, 12
Hobbies: Music, Drama, controversy, and lastly zoology.
Powers: Emotional Energy Conversion (It is weak at the same time as being extremely powerful. He can change abysmal despair into gleaming hope, raging anger, into bliss.)
Back story: He has lived his life in ignorance of his ability, yet abusing it with his every day, by accidentally manipulating the way people think with his power. (Do I really need any more? I really don't want to ruin the potential by revealing too much.)

magma118
12-05-2008, 04:21 PM
I was actually planning on interrupting your lives, but I can do the same school thing if you guys prefer either one would be fine with me. Also costumes if you want, can be designed by me or us together. I found a site, which is how I made my character in the costume I had designed.

TroutFuz
12-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Interrupting our lives would be a little less convenient, so I think it would be better if we all existed in different locations. My personal opinion though, we should not linger on their average life too long or we risk it becoming a little redundant.

magma118
12-05-2008, 05:24 PM
Oh, yea the personal life thing will be a here and there thing. I am accepting about 7 members max, don't want to have to many people throwing in ideas :D.

TroutFuz
12-05-2008, 06:23 PM
I am accepting about 7 members max, don't want to have to many people throwing in ideas :D.

Good idea, it makes writing a bit more manageable when there are less writers to deal with.

ShadowCat13
12-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Name: Kathleen (Kat) Regan
Place of birth: Utah, USA
Race: White (she has Irish and English ancestors)
Appearance: She's about 5'5 with has long slightly curly red hair and green eyes. Her skin is lightly tanned and her face is freckled. She slim with some muscle. She wears jeans, light colored long sleaved shirts and Gloves. Around her neck is her mothers sliver half moon necklace. She wheres light colored sneakers.
Uniform- None yet. I try making one later.
Personality: She Kind, Loving and wants to see the best in everyone, but has a temper to match her firer red hair.
Hobbies: she loves reading and painting.
Powers: Power Copying (She can mimic the ability of those with in half a mile of her and copy the abilities of those she touches, but can only have 5 copied abilities at a time.)
Back story: Her parents moved around the county a lot till he mother died me she was 12. After that her dad moved home to Utah. When her ability manifested it's self she was terrified and didn't under stand what was going on sense she could randomly do different things. Some one from the school came to talk to her and her dad about her ability and she went to the school to learn how to control her ability. She's been there two years.

Sparkplug
12-05-2008, 07:59 PM
Name: Peter Britton
Place of birth: Calgary, Alberta
Race:Canadian (yes, we are a seperate species)
Appearance: http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=petersparkplugxc9.png
Personality: Peter likes to take things in stride. Too many people are freaking out about everything, but Peter keeps his head in the unfortunate situations.
Grade: 11
Hobbies: Rock, Rock band, Rocking on his Guitar, Rock Music, did I mention rock?
Powers: Electrokinesis
Back story: Peter wasn't the most social person, prefering to keep to himself and his own world. He ahd a few friends, and at one point he even managed to go on a date. However, his power emerged in the middle of it and she ran away. He quickly returned home and wrote his aprents a note. he had heard rumors about how there was an institute in the states that could help him. Grabbing the money and dashin off, he made it there and was accepted with open arms.

ShadowCat13
12-05-2008, 08:59 PM
Where did you make you picture at?

Aeglos
12-05-2008, 11:54 PM
Mind if I play to?

Name: Pentan Shorcloak
Place of birth: Langley B.C.
Race:
Appearance: Casual- Dress pants and a black jacket over a brown T-shirt, his hair is kept short and out of the way. His left ear is pierced and has a silver ring in it and he has a pendant around his neck made of onyx and silver. His eyes are gray and he's about 5'4".
Uniform- His outfit is all black, though it's mostly made of leather. He also carries twin sabers each with a silver guard and pummel studded with 5 round onyx gems. They have a soft core blades folded one hundred and fifty times and the grip consists of a black leather spiral with a silver lining on the edge of the wrap and are strapped to his back. At his sides there are six full tang daggers that measure a little over a foot from pummel to tip. They're secured to his sides with black leather leather sheaths each of them holding three daggers and the straps wrap around creating an X going across his chest with the straps. Their handles are also made of silver with black leather grip and each of them has an round onyx gemstone embedded in the pummel
http://fc68.deviantart.com/fs39/i/2008/343/1/6/Pentan_Shorcloak_by_Tellgraith.jpg
Personality: Pentan's a bit stuck up and his biggest pet peeve is getting dirty
Grade: 12, B average
Hobbies: Fencing, martial arts, and gambling. He also likes to plays the pan flute.
Powers: -up to two seconds of almost effortless future sight, 15 seconds with concentration.
-improved agility, reflexes, and strength.
Back story: Pentan lived his whole life not knowing for sure that he was a mutant. He always suspected that he was but he never disused it with anyone because mutants obviously aren't to popular. About halfway through grade 9, Penten's class got to tour the local government buildings, where of course mutants aren't allowed in. The security camera's were armed with similar mutant detecting technology, so when he walked in the door the alarm wet off. So instead of spending the day touring the government buildings, he spent it at the police station undergoing interrogation. Needless to say Pentan spent the rest of his schooling at home.

DarkTamer Steph
12-06-2008, 03:01 AM
Name: Only goes by his nickname, "Trance", but his real name is Maxwell Westcliff
Place of birth: Presumably Manhattan, NY (resides there with his family)
Race: White
Appearance:
Headshot (from side) (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/DarkTamerSteph/Photo-0148-1.jpg)
General apparel, body shot (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/DarkTamerSteph/Snakface-422x281_avatar_420.jpg)
From the Front! (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/DarkTamerSteph/Trance-422x281_2_avatar_420.jpg)
"Hero" outfit, shot of his ability's physical manifestation (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/DarkTamerSteph/tranceRP02.png) (he doesn't do his hair in a mohawk, it stays the same.. I just used that for the general effect)
Personality: Playful. He's a bit of an ass, shooting small sparks of energy at people just to give them a quick jump. He's always tried to play what he calls the 'popular outcast', and sees his ability not as a gift, but as an example of himself being someone special, too good for the 'normal' people. He's your basic underachiever, amateur punk band and skateboard included.
Grade: Junior (repeating the grade, initially failed his first Junior year by cutting class too much)
Hobbies: "Singing", if you could call it that, in his band. Skateboarding. He grew up poor, so his skateboard was his only means of transportation; he's stuck with it, even though he could probably afford a cheap clunker if he wanted to. Also, abusing his powers!
Powers: Psionic Energy Manipulation; he has the ability to create surges of bright green and dark purple energy from any point on his body, which can range from a shock of electricity to a physical glowing chain extending from himself.
Back story:

Ange
12-06-2008, 04:49 AM
I'm debating whether or not to join, any advise?

magma118
12-06-2008, 06:53 AM
My advice would be to join if you just want to have fun, or if you actually like X-men then this will be your chance to kind of experience the X world :D. So far I'm still waiting to see if anyone else signs-up and then I'll let you guys know who's accepted.

Sparkplug
12-06-2008, 07:01 AM
Added my pic. will there be other Marvel Characters, or just X-men?

magma118
12-06-2008, 07:14 AM
Yea we will definitely be meet some other marvel characters, but later on in the plot after we get settled in as mutants. Aside from this I was thinking about uniforms. We're going to have two in the Rp. Starting off we'll have our training uniforms (since we won't be X-men yet) and then our actual X-men uniforms. Now the training uniforms will have to be similar, and I want ideas from you guys on what the training uniform should. We could have a contest with the winning uniform being it or I could just do it, either one is fine.

AngelofHope
12-06-2008, 09:13 AM
Yea we will definitely be meet some other marvel characters, but later on in the plot after we get settled in as mutants. Aside from this I was thinking about uniforms. We're going to have two in the Rp. Starting off we'll have our training uniforms (since we won't be X-men yet) and then our actual X-men uniforms. Now the training uniforms will have to be similar, and I want ideas from you guys on what the training uniform should. We could have a contest with the winning uniform being it or I could just do it, either one is fine.

Well this is just a suggestion but how about we do something more like the days of old and all have individual uniforms for each member that are linked with an X-commincator or something. That way the characters then have some form of individuality before becoming full fledged X-Men who would no doubt have outfits that are pretty much identical with slight modifications to suit powers and styles.

Aeglos
12-06-2008, 01:09 PM
What time period is this taking place? Like when in the storyline and whatnot.

DuskGem
12-06-2008, 01:27 PM
Name: Jenna Davies
Place of birth: London, England
Race: British, White
Appearance:Uniform (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?dea5a70947.jpg)
Training Uniform (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?e7bccc9599.jpg)
When not in uniform she tends to wear a red top, with black denim jeans and white trainers, as well as a black jacket, but still wears the necklace
Personality: Quite quiet, but fairly friendly if aproached and spoken to, and quickly makes friends. She occasionaly can get hyper, and is very intelligent
Grade: Don't know American grades, what's normal I guess
Hobbies: Drawing, Reading, playing the piano
Powers: Shapeshifting- Currently has 3 forms, Ocelot, Merlin(The bird, not the wizard), Otter
Weak Telepathy
Back story: Her family used to live in England, but they moved to America when she was 10. Her powers surfaced when she was being hassled by a group of older girls. She changed and attacked the girls. When she came to her senses she ran away, and stay in some nearby woods for about a week, before finally returning home.The attacked girls couldn't remember what happened, though the story was in the newspapers for weeks, until finally it was claimed an excaped zoo animal had done it, and she herself wouldn't say why she'd dissapeared, people aasumed she just dislike her home and ran away. Since then she rarely used her powers, as so not to be discovered.

magma118
12-06-2008, 02:23 PM
I was think that the storyline would be an alternate universe with some of the loved major events. For example I may want us to experience M-day or other events. It will all play out, you'll see ;D.

AngelofHope
12-06-2008, 02:26 PM
And what of the bad guys? Are we just facing classic villains or are there going to be some originals thrown in?

For a laugh I tried making a sprite version of my outfit, and it definately made me laugh when I finished it ;D

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn229/ovumobani/AbZeroSprite.png

ShadowCat13
12-06-2008, 04:03 PM
I agree that is pretty funny.

FireStar where did your make your superhero pic at?

TroutFuz
12-06-2008, 04:15 PM
I didn't know all of our characters were going to be eternally 'good' people... I personally had the belief that some of the people would eventually become villains, after all, "You either die a hero, or live long enough to become a villain." Right? Besides that would assume a rather lengthy storyline later on. After all, one of the ways of the universe that eternally seems recurring, are the forces of 'good' and 'evil' that establish themselves over time.

AngelofHope
12-06-2008, 04:25 PM
Who said anything about all being good? I know I was just asking if we're gonna be facing off against the comic villains.

ShadowCat13
12-06-2008, 04:31 PM
Are all the X Men in this? And is it ok if she starts with 2 or 3 copyed powers? I was thinking the ability to create and control Fire, the ability to fly or Telaport, and maybe Wolverine's healing ability or Colossus steal skin.

magma118
12-06-2008, 08:40 PM
Don't worry guys there will be time for you to suggest story lines. Also Shadowcat your character can't have Wolverine and Colossus' powers because you wouldn't have met them yet. We can figure all this stuff out once people are accepted, and the Rp starts.

Sparkplug
12-06-2008, 08:47 PM
If anyone's curious, I made my suit here: http://www.ugo.com/channels/comics/heromachine2/heroMachine2.asp

I was thinking something along the lines of Mine or FireStar's original suits, with the black, yellow, and X-ness.

Are we starting already at the mansion, or will we be just arriving?

magma118
12-06-2008, 09:21 PM
The beginning is us being recruited into the institute, and going through a change of scenery.

DarkTamer Steph
12-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Yeah, I agree with Sparkplug- training uniforms should be classic X-Men yellow and black themed suits..

Those would rock..

Ange
12-07-2008, 02:08 AM
Firestar has my sign up, and I appear not to have a free copy of it.

*headdesk*

Well anyway, I'm struggling to make my costume appear X-Mannish (lol) yet look individual.

DuskGem
12-07-2008, 02:22 AM
Hmm, maybe her costume could becom a yellow and purple collar/leg ring, whenever she transforms, or maybe not.
If mine does get chosen I was thinking for her to gradually gain more forms, but thats your choice Firestar.

Edit: I added a pic of what she looks like, and changed her general appearance. I'll work on a training one, which won't be that different
Edit 2: Training one done. If we do have them the same I'll change

Vallant
12-07-2008, 06:49 AM
I'll sign up.

Name: Caius Holme
Place of birth: London, England
Race: Human
Appearance: Uniform: http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z8/darnor/Farenheit.jpg
Personality: Caius is a guy who likes to have fun. He plays pranks on students and finds ways to get out of them. He is very wity and intelligent. But the only problem is his emotions can get the best of him sometimes. Resulting in him not being able to control his powers. He is also very caring and loves to flirt and loves to protect his friends at all costs.
Hobbies: Football, Reading, Piano, Guitar.
Powers: Flight, Immunity to Fire and PyroKenisis
Back story: Growing up in the capital of Britain, he was quickly introduced into the harshness of life. The oldest in a family of four, his powers began showing around age twelve. At first it seemed to be no big deal, infact he was overjoyed that he was different. To his dismay his parents made him hide his gift from everyone, even his best friend. Dissapointed, Caius decided to practice his powers in secret. adapting with them, but at the age of sixteen, in a furious row with his parents he lost control and burnt down his own house, shunned by his parents he left England for good.

magma118
12-07-2008, 08:57 AM
Now I haven't finalized my decision, it is quite hard to decide. The powers you guys have posted are hard to match, but here is my prediction of who I may accepted: TroutFuz, Shadowcat13, Aeglos, Vallant, and maybe Ange

Now please do not feel that you are not accepted, I only think that these guys may be accepted into the core trainees. I had the idea of making those of you who didn't make the trainees be apart of the brotherhood. Alas as I said nothing is final I'm still debating.

Aeglos
12-07-2008, 09:09 AM
do I really need to make a uniform picture, I think the description is detailed enough. I edited it and i don't think i could do a good job of it and the programs I've looked at don't have the capability to make him.

Sparkplug
12-07-2008, 09:32 AM
i tihnk you should ask us who wants to be brotherhood or not. For example, Peter definately isn't the kind of personm to go to the dark side, so he would go to Xavier. However, someone like Penton might be bitter that his kind are so unwanted, and go join the Brotherhood.

Just a suggestion.

DuskGem
12-07-2008, 09:38 AM
I don't mind which I am. I'm trying to beef up the profile anyway, though at the moment she's more good, but it can always change.
I won't really mind if you don't choose me at all either

magma118
12-07-2008, 10:06 AM
Your suggestion is good Sparkplug but people may want to pile up on one side more and I will still have to decide. I guess though I'll ask everyone who they'd rather be with (X-men or brotherhood) and decide from that.

AngelofHope
12-07-2008, 10:57 AM
I finally got my print screen working, so here is my revamped outfit:

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn229/ovumobani/AbZero.png

Personally I would prefer that, if accepted of course, to be on the X-Men, I planned him ages ago as part of my dream comic-verse and although I have great plans for his darker side it is more of a stint rather than full fleged evil character.

magma118
12-07-2008, 11:12 AM
For the trainee costume I was thinking something like this for the males and (too lazy to make female ones) females: http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u103/magma118/TrainingcostumeM.jpg and each individual could customize it in some way. Gloves could be added, short sleeves whatever. I you like it I could re-make your characters in it so I myself can get the team appearance. It would help me decide on who would be the better X-men ;D.

DuskGem
12-07-2008, 11:41 AM
Which site do you use firestar, or is it on your computer?
As said early I'll go on which ever side needed.
I don't ind if you make the costume, or I try and make it myself.

AngelofHope
12-07-2008, 11:42 AM
Sure thing if you want to try and fuse my latest design into that somehow I have no problem with it, I'm sure it will help figure things out for you in the long run :)

Oh I also was wondering do you have any idea of which X-Men roster you will be using (Comic ones that is)?

DuskGem
12-07-2008, 11:54 AM
Looking at the one currently for my training pic, they are pretty similar, so it's quite easy to imagin her with the belt, without the yellow bits on her legs, then its basically the costume,
Metioned it so you don't have to do it if it'll be too much.

Ange
12-07-2008, 12:27 PM
Only maybe? ;)

Here is my profile:

Name: Ashton "Ash" Crescent
Place of birth: Nashville, Tennessee
Race: White (of Irish and American descent)
Appearance: I'll get to that soon.
Personality: A rouge. Generally hates people that appear to be happy all of the time, a lot of this is to with his history. He is sarcastic at times, which more than likely will get him into a fight. Not afraid to speak his mind and would rather work on his own rather than work with a group of so called 'boring' people. He is very smart but usually doesn't apply a lot effort into his school work unless absolutely necessary.
Hobbies: Singing, acting, taking the piss out of people and fighting.
Powers: Electrokinesis and flight.
Back story: Ash was born in an abusive household. His father often beat his mother for no apparent reason, which lead him to become a rebel later on in his life. At the young age of 12 he discovered he had a beautiful singing voice but when he asked his parents to take him to a professional his father refused, stating he was 'too much trouble'. This event triggered his powers as he sent a small, yet powerful, electric blast at his father, temporarily knocking him unconscious. It wasn't until much later in life that he discovered his power to fly and has only now learned to master it.

DuskGem
12-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Haven't we already got and Electrokinesis?

magma118
12-07-2008, 12:34 PM
The core team I was planning on using would be Cyclops, Jean Grey, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Colossus, and Beast. Everyone else would show up here and there and be apart of some other splinter teams of the X-men. While the posted five will be our trainers and help us study and stuff.

Since I plan on starting the Rp today and no one really decided what side they wanted to be on I plan to choose myself... or will I (I really confused ???). Also I have a question, Can I have to separate Rp topics, for example one title X-men trainees while the other title the Brotherhood? I guess what I'm trying to ask is can I post two different rp thread for this Rp??

Ange
12-07-2008, 12:40 PM
I'd like my charater to be good, but think of Wolverine. Oh, and what site did you use to make the costumes?

Aeglos
12-07-2008, 12:41 PM
I think two topics would get really confusing.

DuskGem
12-07-2008, 12:42 PM
I'm guessing it depends whether you want the two sides to mix or not. If you do it'll be two cinfiusing. Otherwise I guess it'll work, like two seperate RPs

As said many times, Dump me wherever you want, though I think I might be leaning more towards the good side.

AngelofHope
12-07-2008, 12:47 PM
It would probaly best to run both sides within the same RP, that way both sides can link up for stuff much easier having an understanding of the opposing sides are doing.

Vallant
12-07-2008, 02:48 PM
I would like to be in the X-men of course :P

Also, It'd have to be in one RP, two would get confusing.

magma118
12-07-2008, 03:14 PM
I knew this was going to happen, too many want to be apart of the X-men. Okay people I choose to be on the X-men are DuskGem, Shadowcat, Ange or Sparkplug, Vallant, and AngelofHope. Not sure between Sparkplug and Ange, you guys both have the same powers, hard to decide, and Ange's personality is interesting, while Sparkplug's fits.

AngelofHope
12-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Well after re-reading the profiles of both characters I would personally say Sparkplug is more fitting to be an X-Man. I really like Ange's sign up but both his characters attitude and appearance are more Brotherhood inclined in my opinion, but then again that's just my view of the matter.

Aeglos
12-07-2008, 04:02 PM
So when do we start?

magma118
12-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Uniforms for those who are accepted into the X-men:

Training Costumes:
Firestar: http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u103/magma118/Amnesia.jpg

Duskgem: http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u103/magma118/Duskgem.jpg

AngelofHope: http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u103/magma118/Angelofhope.jpg

Shadowcat: http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u103/magma118/Shadowcat13.jpg

Vallant: http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u103/magma118/Vallant.jpg

Suggestions for edits are welcomed. Also Aeglos if you still want to participate you will either be a solo mutant or a brotherhood member.

Aeglos
12-07-2008, 04:16 PM
Then i guess I'm in the brotherhood. :D

Sparkplug
12-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Ange could start good and then leave for the brotherhood, or he could simply be solo.

Ange
12-08-2008, 12:24 AM
I can't take part any more for personal reasons. ^^; Hope you guys have fun. :)

Sparkplug
12-08-2008, 06:00 AM
...well, that was very Deus ex Machina. That's to bad. :(

DuskGem
12-08-2008, 11:20 AM
Too bad.

Looks like a good teaming.

I've just realised my charaters the only 15 year old.

magma118
12-08-2008, 12:38 PM
Starting Rp today!!! I need people to let me know what they think about the uniforms I made, and I need what Sparkplug wants me to do for his uniform. Posting the Rp a little bit later.

AngelofHope
12-08-2008, 12:41 PM
I'm happy with my uniform, and happy with everything else too :) If I think of anything I need to ask though will post later.

DarkTamer Steph
12-08-2008, 01:24 PM
Firestar, you should check your PMs, you had given me a bit of detail and when I asked you a question you never answered.

Danre
12-08-2008, 02:17 PM
Name: William Gein

Place of birth: Chicago

Race: Caucasian

Appearance: Gein is a frail looking older man, a full set of greying brown hair and stubble on his face. He is also of average height, with a weak build and a need for a small pair of reading glasses when reading things. With no hint of menace about him, he could very easily be someone’s grandfather.

Personality: In person, very meek and nervous. He is, however, very cordial and polite. He avoids contact as much as possible, though.

Grade: 12th grade science teacher.

Hobbies: Murder, checkers, chess.

Powers: Necromancy, of sorts. He can link himself indefinitely to things by touch. This doesn’t work on living things, but is not very useful when used on things that are unable to move on their own. Thus, the power is normally used to link him to corpses or various objects capable of movement, but can be used to link to other things (Dolls, etc, but this is not as useful). This can be done indefinitely, making him capable of controlling as many “zombies” as he wants.

Perks of this power include the fact that telepathy used on such a fragmented consciousness is worthless, and can obtain nothing useful. A drawback, of course, would be that it lends him no strength. In a fight, even an average high schooler could overwhelm Gein, who is just an older man.

Back story: Growing up, William Gein lived in a house where he was never appreciated. His father, Thomas Gein, was a large angry man who hated working at the docks and was therefore a raging alcoholic. His mother, Meridith Gein, was frequently abused by her husband, which in turn left her to take out her frustration on her only son.

On days when Thomas would come home drunk, it wasn’t uncommon for him to spot his young son first, and in his anger he would frequently abuse the child. Becoming withdrawn, William would play with his toys in his room, trying his best not to leave and talk with either parent unless necessary. As he grew, he would learn that even when trying his best to avoid his drunk father or his hysterical mother, there were times he had to leave his room to eat or use the restroom, and many times he would be spotted on his way out.

This abuse reached out to his schooling as well, as he was a very withdrawn and timid boy, who became the target of bullies as early as his first day at school. The only time he was really happy was when he was playing with his toys in his room.

As his father came home one night when William was nine years old, he could hear shouts from downstairs as he played with a few dolls. He heard his mother shout his name, as she sometimes did to shift the anger in the house off of her, and in a panic he knew what was coming. He gripped his doll and laid in bed, pretending he was asleep, hoping perhaps that would keep him from being disturbed. As his door swung open behind him though, he knew that would not be the case. There was nothing more that William wanted than to be anyone else at that time.

And as he wished he could be somewhere else, he felt an unfamiliar feeling beside his chest, where he gripped the doll. As he pulled it away, he could see everything from a new angle... from the doll’s angle. It was not something he fully understood, but he knew he was seeing things as someone else. As his father pulled him out of bed, slurring and throwing him to the floor, young William merely blocked out his vision, concentrating on only what the doll could see as he was dragged out of the room...

Over the years, William developed this power, and began to realize how helpful it truly was to him. He would place a doll outside his room to watch for when it was safe to leave, he could tune out the world around him, focusing only on what he could see in the doll’s eyes as he was beaten, and he could even do this with multiple toys, keeping a close watch all around his home.

Six years later, at the age of fifteen, the young Gein had long since realized he could only see the world out of human-like objects, and had long since wondered about the extent of this power. His father, staggering through the door once more, noticed the doll laying by the door and picked it up angrily. Berating young Gein for playing with dolls at that age, he beat him once more, then staggered into his room where he passed out. It was later that night that Meridith Gein suffered and overdose of pills ground into her nightly tea and Thomas Gein was suffocated in his sleep.

As he sent his consciousness into his former parents, they rose from the bed, and embraced him, for the first time in his life telling him that they loved him, William’s thoughts exiting their mouths. And with that he was finally happy.

Time passed and the two former Geins went about business as usual, with William happily controlling them in their lives. As with his dolls, William had full control over his parents, and discovered with delight that because of his consciousness in their body running things they did not decay over time. Taking this to heart, William began to study harder, eventually learning all he could about surgery and human anatomy. It was at age nineteen that he killed his first victim besides his parents.

He killed a former bully from school and brought his body to the docks where his father worked in the middle of the night. The stab wound he stitched up, fixing the corpse to look like new once more as he sent his consciousness into the boy. After that, William moved away, the three puppets disappearing in his wake a few months after, one by one.

For years William killed, always careful, always cautious, never too much, never too often. He would vacation to a town far away and kill a drifter, he would use the bully’s corpse to kill someone in a neighboring town, bringing the corpse to him later to arouse no suspicion. But with enough puppets he has finally decided to fulfill his dream: A city full of nothing but puppets he could control, where he could feel safe.

magma118
12-08-2008, 03:03 PM
Well Darne you can't be in the X-men, but you can be the new Magneto in a sense. You character is quite complex though.

Vallant
12-08-2008, 03:06 PM
I have to say, that is arguably the best sign up for the RP, very complex and well thought out. We have our Mastermind.

Sparkplug
12-08-2008, 03:15 PM
...I'm going to have nightmares tonight...

But yeah, that's totally kick-arse.

Vallant
12-08-2008, 03:33 PM
Is Steph in, and Who are on whic teams, E.g X-men, Brotherhood.

ShadowCat13
12-08-2008, 04:24 PM
the only problem I have with the suit is it shows to much skin. With her ability to absorb powers she should be completely covered with easily removable gloves.

OK sense I'm in can I she have the fire ability, flight, and teleportation? I'm fine with out teleportation but the other two I really would like to have.

Edit- I changed my name to Kathleen or Kat for short. I figured It would be easier to make a nick name out of then Amber. Maybe Copy Kat... there already is a Copy Cat and Mimic though.

Sparkplug
12-08-2008, 06:00 PM
I need what Sparkplug wants me to do for his uniform. Posting the Rp a little bit later.

I tihnk my uniform is pretty good as it is right now. Is that alright?

Aeglos
12-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Final editing done to my profile. It was required because i made a pic and it didn't really match the description.
http://fc68.deviantart.com/fs39/i/2008/343/1/6/Pentan_Shorcloak_by_Tellgraith.jpg

Vallant
12-09-2008, 02:06 AM
When will we be starting?

magma118
12-09-2008, 05:28 PM
So the Rp is started up and doing well so far. I have only one little issue, make sure you read your posts carefully. I saw lots of grammar issues going on. Other than that, things are going in the right direction.

Questions. You asked on shadowcat13, my answer to you having the fire ability permanently is not such a good idea since somebody else already does. You could get the flight ability a bit later though, that would be fine. Also I'll edit your costume soon, and I'll post Sparkplug's custom in the same style as ours.

Danre
12-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Sorry, I know my grammar is awful.

ShadowCat13
12-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Sense her power is to copy "other" abilities then it's likely she'll have abilities others do. And I had asked If I could have her have the Fire and flight abilities before anyone signed up wanting a fire ability.

Edit- also I sent you a PM FireStar

magma118
12-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Sorry, I know my grammar is awful.

Oh know I wasn't referring to you really Darne it was mostly some of the other, no offense. Just couldn't understand some of the stuff posted.

ShadowCat13
12-09-2008, 06:56 PM
I lost count of how many times we've asked but where are you making the X men costume? Will you please post a link or something.

Danre
12-09-2008, 06:59 PM
Oh know I wasn't referring to you really Darne it was mostly some of the other, no offense. Just couldn't understand some of the stuff posted.

Yes, I know. Also, it's
Oh no, I wasn't referring to you really, Danre. It was mostly some of the others, no offense. Just couldn't understand some of the stuff posted.

I do agree, people need to up their grammar. Of course, the only thing worse than someone saying another's grammar is poor is someone saying it while themselves using poor spelling, punctuation, etc.

There's a couple people like that on the site, no names named.

But yeah, AoH, Shadowcat, DuskGem, etc etc, grammar nazi says shape up.

TroutFuz
12-09-2008, 08:04 PM
I'm glad you created these two specific classifications, however, after reading at length, I am not even sure if I was ever accepted into the RP. If I were to be, I can assure you that I would be a member of the Brotherhood anyhow, my character was never intended to be a hero...

AngelofHope
12-10-2008, 02:33 AM
I hadn't even noticed my Grammar was off in the post, but hey can't always be perfect can we, well par Danre apparently :P

I modded my post to what I guessed at what was wrong, if there is anything I missed let me know and I will change it, as far as I can tell it's fine now but I'm not the Nazi.

Vande
12-10-2008, 10:40 AM
Slight grammatical errors are fine, hell mine is not perfect. I have seen MUCH worse than AOH's and Duskgem's which i will let slide.

There is one mainly that i am going to inform now that if grammar isn't fixed sooner rather than later a warning will be issued - Shadowcat, I've let you slide for far too long work on the spelling and grammar.

That is all.

ShadowCat13
12-10-2008, 01:06 PM
I've said this before but I say it again. I don't misspell things or use the bad grammar on perpus. I try my best to get it right but I have a reading and writing disability. I'm not completely sure what the problem is because at when I was still in school they keep changing there mind about why I was having trouble.

All I know is that I can't seem to remember who this are supposed to be written and how this should be spelled. I try to avoid this I know I can't spell and don't know the right spelling for, but apparently it's not enough...

magma118
12-10-2008, 01:13 PM
Troutfuz I forgot to inform you, but you were accepted into the brotherhood. Post when you are ready.

Also I wanted to keep the site a secret not a lot of people know about it, lol ;D. Here it is though http://fabricadeherois.blogspot.com/ its in another language though, you'll get used to it though.

ShadowCat13
12-10-2008, 01:23 PM
Thanks for telling us the site. Also I don't know if you read them but I sent you a some PM's.

Aeglos
12-11-2008, 07:42 AM
I'm sorry, but now what?

magma118
12-11-2008, 02:37 PM
Well I was going to wait for Vallant to post, but we're moving on.

ShadowCat13
12-12-2008, 01:19 PM
Vallant seems to have disappeared again so it could be a while before he posts.

Vande
12-13-2008, 02:05 AM
"Right, for the moment I'm swamped with school work and shit, resulting in me having very little time for RP's so can you God mode me for a bit?"

That's what he sent to Ange via PM so letting you know.

magma118
12-13-2008, 06:32 AM
That's fine, thanks for letting me know.

ShadowCat13
12-13-2008, 01:11 PM
What should the brotherhood guys be doing?

magma118
12-13-2008, 01:13 PM
They should be finding ways to find each other and communicate.

Aeglos
12-13-2008, 01:20 PM
such as?

magma118
12-13-2008, 08:55 PM
I was thinking for you guys to be using your powers recklessly, but not giving away that you have them. Then you'll be visited by Mystique who will give you a proposition.

TroutFuz
12-13-2008, 09:46 PM
A window of opportunity to post? My guy doesn't really know he has his power, but I guess he can accidentally be abusing it...

EDIT: I decided to change my mind, and just have him know about his power...

magma118
12-14-2008, 05:57 AM
It would be the perfect time for you to post, also once everyone of the new recruits chat a bit, the Professor will call us all to his office. We'll talk about some stuff really quick, and then do some real action ;).

ShadowCat13
12-14-2008, 05:33 PM
FireStar what you did is Godmoding..... be happy I'm ok with what you posted.

Edit- do you get my Pm?

magma118
12-14-2008, 05:36 PM
I admit I god modded slightly, all I really did was post a bit of your character being hurt, other than that I left the rest to you. Please don't shot me.

dragoonpreston
12-14-2008, 05:54 PM
Name: Adam Brent.
Codename: Tech.
Place of birth: Silicon Valley, Florida.
Race: White (Scottish, English)
Appearance: About 5' 6", wears a black long sleeve shirt with a white T-Shirt under it, black jeans, and boots. Dark brown hair and eyes, with glasses he rarely wears.
Personality: He couldn’t care less about normal people, but he will tolerate them. He helps whoever helps him, as long as they don’t try to hold him back in any way, shape or form.
Grade: Graduate
Hobbies: Programing, hacking, designing and building his experiments.
Powers: Technology control, Telekinesis (Technology only), and High Intelligence.
Technology control- His power works kind of like the kid’s in the T.V. show Hero. Just by looking at something he can tell exactly how it works and if anything’s wrong with it, and fix it by simply touching it. For example, he can make a computer with broken parts. His touch can fix the broken parts and with his mind he can put it together.
Back story: People started to notice that he was different in the 10th grade when he got stuck in an elevator, and got it to work by putting his hand on the control panel. Shortly after that, Beast showed up at his house and told him, and his parents about the Xavier school for gifted children. He has ben there for about three years now, and has no interest in teaching, so he is getting ready to leave.

Aeglos
12-15-2008, 08:04 PM
I figured since it's an X-men RP so this would be a good place to post this:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/dor/objects/34461/1098481-wolverine/videos/wolverine_trlr_121508.html

BTW Firestar, I think we need something to do. The brotherhood people that is.

TroutFuz
12-15-2008, 08:22 PM
The Brotherhood needs osmething to do as Aeglos stated, we are kind of like... stuck with nothing.

Aeglos
12-15-2008, 09:25 PM
Personally I think you should find another GM for he brotherhood so that you don't neglect one or the other.

AngelofHope
12-16-2008, 06:04 AM
Well I know I don't run things or anything but how about the Brotherhood guys are at some kind of mutant lynching and step up to defend the mutant that's being attacked and when things really kick off and you guys get attacked Magneto or someone turns up with the Brotherhood from the comics and basically punish the lynch mob and offer to take in you guys as new recruits. Just an idea :)

ShadowCat13
12-16-2008, 04:41 PM
I would be willing to be the GM for the brother hood. I just don't know what you're planing on doing so you'd need to Pm me some info. The only problem is I can't get one more then once or twice a day most of the time. Hopfully by next month I'll have the internet at my place.

Aeglos
12-16-2008, 10:42 PM
I'm not on more than once or twice a day either. Bedsides, that's the most I'll probably be posting in here maybe even less than that, who knows.

magma118
12-18-2008, 02:48 PM
AOH That's sounds like a good idea. I'll add that to the plot, and we can do that soon. I'll be unfortunately posting a little late today sorry, I have to do an job for my friend.

ShadowCat13
12-19-2008, 01:59 PM
So I guess you don't want someone to help you with the RPG then.

magma118
12-19-2008, 03:53 PM
Well whoever wants to god mod the brotherhood would have to have some ideas, and wold have to listen to some of my advise. If anyone wants to get a post or two in before we go to the next day do it soon. My plan for the day is that we wake up, go to school, start some trouble, get in trouble, and do some fighting ;D.

ShadowCat13
12-22-2008, 04:51 PM
If no one else want's to I'll control Mystique and have her gather the brotherhood guys. Is it ok If she has a large house for them to live in?

Edit- Is it ok it I pick some Brotherhood Mutants to work with her?

Edit- The mutants working with her are Destiny (Irene Adler), Quicksilver (Pietro Django Maximoff), Pyro (John Allerdyce). Aeglos and TroutFuz have QuickSilver or Pyro come tell them about the Brotherhood. Danre feel free to make up a weak mutant to speak to him.

magma118
12-28-2008, 01:35 PM
I sincerly apologize to you faithful posters for a unexcused absence. My internet was down because I had lost power. I hope you can forgive me for this. I plan to get thing going again tomorrow. Once again sorry.

ShadowCat13
12-28-2008, 04:54 PM
I can't get the brotherhood stuff going if no posts. The easiest way to meet would probably be to do as Aoh said and run into Pyro and Quicksilver there.

magma118
01-03-2009, 05:12 PM
Don't worry about it to much Shadowcat, if they're still interested they will have to let me know. Also if they have a suggestion of their own to get into the brotherhood they can let me know.

AngelofHope
01-03-2009, 05:26 PM
Maybe someone should PM those meant to be in the Brotherhood, to be fair they were pretty much left waiting to have their entrance sorted and maybe they just forgot.

ShadowCat13
01-03-2009, 08:47 PM
I did Pm them and was thinking about Pming again, but I'm not sure it they want to still be in the RPG... I'll still control the brotherhood if it will make things easier for you FireStar. Did you ever read the PM I sent you. If you like the idea i'll Pm you the detales.

TroutFuz
01-04-2009, 11:10 AM
Well from what I have I have heard from Aeglos, he did indeed leave this RP. I am not sure if he told any of you guys. As for me, that means there is one person in the Brotherhood. That is not a large window of opportunity. Perhaps you may just want to cut the Brotherhood out of this whole thing, it is just too... disorganized. This RP did not turn out the way I had expected at all... In other words, consider this my resignation, best of luck to all who write in this RP. Luckily, I have only made a single post in this Rp, you shouldn't find it too much of an inconvenience to overlook.

Aeglos
01-05-2009, 09:31 AM
Well from what I have I have heard from Aeglos, he did indeed leave this RP. I am not sure if he told any of you guys. As for me, that means there is one person in the Brotherhood. That is not a large window of opportunity. Perhaps you may just want to cut the Brotherhood out of this whole thing, it is just too... disorganized. This RP did not turn out the way I had expected at all... In other words, consider this my resignation, best of luck to all who write in this RP. Luckily, I have only made a single post in this Rp, you shouldn't find it too much of an inconvenience to overlook.

I was going to quit if you quit...
Are you quitting?

TroutFuz
01-05-2009, 08:02 PM
Yes, which is what I meant by resignation. XD Farewell and so long to this Rp...

magma118
01-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Yes the Rp has been hitting some rough spots I do admit, but it is not to late. I'm trying to pick it up, so cooperation would be great now. We should throw some ideas in to get some of your ideas for missions and battles. So if you guys agree let me now, though I will warn the midterms for me are coming up so I may have strained time. Other than that please let me now I you will be offline for awhile, thanks :).

ShadowCat13
01-25-2009, 06:22 PM
FireStar did you ever edit my suit?

I'm going to have Kat start her train by learning how to use her team mates powers. I was going to start with James and Peters ablities.

AngelofHope
01-25-2009, 06:52 PM
I do have one request, don't just automatically be awesome with powers, that is one of my greatest pet peeves (Especially in Heroes). I understand you have to have a certain degree of control over the power but just make sure it's highlighted that no matter how much practice you put in the original owners can always trump you if the need should arise :D :P

ShadowCat13
01-25-2009, 07:14 PM
I already taked to FireStar about this. With enough pratice she can get good with other peoples abilities but there are something some things she wont be able to do unless she touched and copied the ability. In other words she can't master a ability she hasn't aborbed. No turning into Ice :D

Pm me things that you you don't want me to be able to learn without a lot of work and anthing you can do after you've masted your ability. I'm not asking you guys to tell me every thing now but let me know sometime.

AngelofHope
01-25-2009, 07:29 PM
Don't get me wrong I don't mind your doing basic stuff, just as long as you don't get all godly with your ability, as can often happen with people with mimicry ;D

ShadowCat13
01-25-2009, 09:51 PM
I figured you wouldn`t care about most things. I just want to know if theres anything you don't want me to copy.

AngelofHope
01-25-2009, 09:53 PM
Well in all honesty I haven't fully decided what route to take him down yet, I know I will eventually go Ice form but outside of that I'm just going with the flow so I will just have to let you know as I figure it out myself.

magma118
02-07-2009, 09:17 AM
Sorry for my absence guys, mid terms hurt your free time, lol. I not sure where Duskgem is but if she doesn't post soon her character will either be killed or leave school.

So I let AOH finish the training and we can all then decide on how to work the plot in the Rp. Soon after that we will meet and have a little battle with the brotherhood. Which reminds me, we can either battle the old brotherhood, make a team of already created mutants, or make up our own mutants for the team. We can decide that soon.

Once again sorry I try to post even if I'm busy next time, even thought AOH did a great job in my absence, thanks to all of you on keeping it together aswell ;D ;D ;D ;D (Cheesy me).

Vallant
02-19-2009, 06:43 AM
I am able to like rejoin? because originally I got accepted but I was unable to participate, can I come back?

magma118
02-19-2009, 06:46 AM
As you can see we could really use some new and old members to be in the Rp. So if you think your up to doing the Rp again then your welcomed to.

Also as the title suggests we need some new members, so those interested please sign-up.

Vallant
02-19-2009, 07:04 AM
understood, I'm just going to edit my Sign up slightly then I'll join in. Should I come in like the rest of you, I chat from an X-man

Vallant
02-22-2009, 08:32 AM
No offence, but I'm not to fond of being the only one posting in an RP. So I'm quitting.