PDA

View Full Version : Banchou/Bantyo Leomon

CloneWarrior
10-22-2006, 09:32 AM
I read somewhere that BanchouLeomon is the first of five digimon to earn the title "Banchou"...

Whata re the other four digimon, if they're known?

Vande
10-22-2006, 11:24 AM
he is the only one at the moment with the name Banchou/Bantyo - the others if they truely exist (and this is the first time i've heard it mentioned so what was the source) they haven't been given names

CloneWarrior
10-22-2006, 11:47 AM
I really don't remember where I heard it....

It might have been from his profile on the Japanese site....

MugenSeiRyuu
10-22-2006, 01:18 PM
Yes, I remember that aswell. So far he is the only Bantyo we know.

Unknown Neo
10-22-2006, 02:24 PM
Wait, there's going to be more gang member digimon?

Vande
10-22-2006, 10:33 PM
well the fact you don't remember the place makes me very dubious of the claim
there is no proof confirmation of there ever going to be more Banchou/Bantyo type

MugenSeiRyuu
10-23-2006, 03:08 AM
Since the old topic was locked, I found the prove that there are atleast said to be 4 other Bantyos

http://www.digimon.channel.or.jp/digivice/evo/evo_bantyoliomon.html

Vande
10-23-2006, 05:19 AM
*merges em both*
that topic shouldn't have been locked though.....

Spiffy is Glory
10-23-2006, 05:37 AM
I think it'd be extremely interesting if there were more Bantyo digimon out there. BantyoLeomon can't be part of a vigilante gang if he's by himself.

I wonder if it'd be other noble digimon in the seasons, such as Ogremon or Renamon. But then again, I don't have a translator on my computer, so I can't really see the link too well, or at all for that matter. XD

digiboy123
10-23-2006, 08:55 AM
Here yo go Spiffy, a very poor look at what the page says. Google translated, no less.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sourceid=navclient&hl=en&u=http%3a%2f%2f www%2edigimon%2echannel%2eor%2ejp%2fdigivice%2fevo %2fevo%5fbantyoliomon%2ehtml

It'd be nice if someone fluent would translate~

Spiffy is Glory
10-23-2006, 05:41 PM
All your base are belong to us. o_o

Ah, nonetheless, thank you very much! I got the main idea of it, even if it broke my brain. =D I offer a shiny nickle in return.

CloneWarrior
10-24-2006, 01:06 PM
Here yo go Spiffy, a very poor look at what the page says. Google translated, no less.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sourceid=navclient&hl=en&u=http%3a%2f%2f www%2edigimon%2echannel%2eor%2ejp%2fdigivice%2fevo %2fevo%5fbantyoliomon%2ehtml

It'd be nice if someone fluent would translate~

I put a request in SakuyamonX's translation thread...

Hopefully it'll be easier to read...

SakuyamonX
10-25-2006, 05:22 PM
Banchou Leomon
Beast Man type Digimon that lives faithfully on what it believes is "Justice". Only Digimon that have a huge streak of victories (without breaking their spirit), can acquire the title of "Banchou", and only 5 Digimon have been confirmed to acquire this title. Anyone that it recognizes as "evil" or obstructs its view of "Justice", even if it were the Royal Knights or 3 Great Angels, Banchou Leomon would go out to eliminate them. It wears the GAKU-RAN (long school jacket) on its shoulders, which has the ability to nullify the enemy's physical attack by 89.9%. Its attacks are, Flash Banchou Punch, which he brings his fighting spirit to the maximum and releases it from his fist, and Shishi Raouzan, in which he uses his sword Man's Spirit.

Spiffy is Glory
10-25-2006, 05:45 PM
Ah, thanks a ton! Really, I give all you guys shiny nickles in thanks. =3 Fwee.

Unknown Neo
10-25-2006, 06:14 PM
Well that's very interesting. So there's five banchos? I wonder who the others could be.

Aether Wing
10-25-2006, 06:29 PM
What I want to know is if BanchouLeomon's sense of justice is something we'd agree with...

...What? The Royal Knights thought what they doing was just...

Rax-Blackcat
10-25-2006, 06:35 PM
What I want to know is if BanchouLeomon's sense of justice is something we'd agree with...

Well, like some Ogremon, he may follow the code of the lone wolf, or something like that. Saw that Adventure episode today but I cant remeber well.

Remember that not all Digimon do what they are supposed to do, some Ogremon are just obsessed with beating a Leomon while others form a gang and steal stuff. In the same way while all BanchouLeomon are great warriors, some may fight for a wrong cause.

Spiffy is Glory
10-25-2006, 06:37 PM
It can also be a question of if their group is similar to the Royal Knights in the Evolution movie. Perhaps they have a Dukemon vs Omegamon situation, as well, where some agree to disagree on what's "right".

onkeikun
10-25-2006, 06:39 PM

I'm just gonna agree with what Masaru said in ep 28 in this one --> "There are no evil banchou!" At least, for the BantyoLeomon in Savers. Who knows what the other Bantyo's are thinking.

Whoa, his gakuran can nullify the enemy's attack... sooo cooooool.

Seraphimon12
10-25-2006, 06:53 PM
This is just a thought, but it is a possibility that when they refer to five Bantyo's, they are referring to five Leomon who have the title Bantyo, meaning there are five BantyoLeomon.

Spiffy is Glory
10-25-2006, 07:39 PM
That... would make me a very sad fan. But I'd put up with it.

It'd actually be a pretty funny twist. XD

Adrixp
10-26-2006, 11:13 AM

I'm just gonna agree with what Masaru said in ep 28 in this one --> "There are no evil banchou!" At least, for the BantyoLeomon in Savers. Who knows what the other Bantyo's are thinking.

Whoa, his gakuran can nullify the enemy's attack... sooo cooooool.

BantyoLeomon can´t be evil, he has a strong sense of justice and I agree with his ideology. And yes, he is the coolest Digimon ever exists!!!!!

MugenSeiRyuu
10-26-2006, 11:27 AM
Yes, he can´t be evil. The Royal Knights actually also weren´t evil. Same with the Deva etc.

It all depends on your point of view.

Spiffy is Glory
10-26-2006, 02:15 PM
Wouldn't it just be a twist if only one of the Bantyos actually had the right sense of justice, and the others were tyrants with their powers? Granted, probably not going to happen, but it'd be an interesting idea to play with--if it were in the right hands. Though, seeing as their main thing is "Even if they have to disobey the Royal Knights to do what's right" idea, I can see them either making the Royal Knights out to look kinda' sorta' bad, or the Bantyos kinda' sorta' bad, though redeem both sides in the end.

Angel-kun
10-26-2006, 04:15 PM
It's strange

In the first profile, siad that there were 4 Great Angels

http://www10.channel.or.jp/digimon/accel/evo/pic.php3?type=j&id=1_084

That made that all people waiting for the 4th great angel....

So in wich profile they are wrong?

And i don't think that royal knights or bantyos are bad, digimon many times put that the evil and good are not always so different (They justify that in tamers and in X- Evolution, bot sides were only fighting to survive).

In reference about bantyos, i was waiting a Bantyo Greymon for Masaru in this season XP

Spiffy is Glory
10-26-2006, 04:28 PM
Oh no, I wasn't saying that any of them are truly bad (or, at least, that wasn't my intent). XD I was just rambling about what could happen in Savers dealing with the Bantyos.

BantyoGreymon wouldn't be a bad idea. XD

CloneWarrior
10-26-2006, 04:37 PM
Oh no, I wasn't saying that any of them are truly bad (or, at least, that wasn't my intent). XD I was just rambling about what could happen in Savers dealing with the Bantyos.

BantyoGreymon wouldn't be a bad idea. XD

*BanchouLeomon is killed by the BioDigimon*

Masaru: ha! Now there is only one true Banchou!

Banchougreymon: Oh yeah?

*BanchouGreymon, BanchouOgremon and BanchouEtemon jump down form the sky*

Banchous: Super hero Sentai Banchou task Force! Go!

Yoshino: This is the worst...

Ivan: Hey, BanchouEtemon's got bad hair, but the Ogre one just might be my type, but you could never get me to say that outloud, not even if you ripped my lips off!

Nanami: Do I realy have to keep telling you this?

Rax-Blackcat
10-27-2006, 04:18 PM
That reminds be, there was a good Myotismon in Digimon world, I guess you can’t judge a book by his cover…

And just because a Digimon is not evil doesn’t mean he is in the right side. He can be totally convinced of what he is doing is right, like when Meramon was trying to cause a volcanic eruption in Digimon world. In his altered state of mind, he believed that what he was doing was right.

MugenSeiRyuu
10-28-2006, 04:26 AM
There is often not a matter of good or evil. It´s a matter of what a Person or Digimon considers right or wrong.

It's strange

In the first profile, siad that there were 4 Great Angels

http://www10.channel.or.jp/digimon/accel/evo/pic.php3?type=j&id=1_084

That made that all people waiting for the 4th great angel....

So in wich profile they are wrong?

The one with the 4 Angels seems to be wrong.

*BanchouGreymon, BanchouOgremon and BanchouEtemon jump down form the sky*

Banchous: Super hero Sentai Banchou task Force! Go!

Yoshino: This is the worst...

Ivan: Hey, BanchouEtemon's got bad hair, but the Ogre one just might be my type, but you could never get me to say that outloud, not even if you ripped my lips off!

Nanami: Do I realy have to keep telling you this?

LOL !

But you forgot BantyoTailmon.

Rax-Blackcat
10-28-2006, 02:17 PM
There is a BantyoTailmon? Wow!

CloneWarrior
10-28-2006, 03:58 PM
There is a BantyoTailmon? Wow!

He's joking....

MugenSeiRyuu
10-28-2006, 05:19 PM
>ep, the only Bantyo so far is BantyoLeomon.

Spiffy is Glory
10-28-2006, 05:33 PM
I'd love for there to be a BantyoOgremon, though. XD Ogremon hasn't been a main digimon in the show for seasons!

Angel-kun
10-28-2006, 11:34 PM
If there will be 5 bantyos, maybe a Dragon, a Beast, A dark digimon, the other two types are difficult, but maybe they can be mew bantyos (not an existing digimon)

In those fit

Bantyo Greymon
Bantyo Leomon
Bantyo Ogremon

Spiffy is Glory
10-28-2006, 11:38 PM
Hehe, what about BantyoFlamedramon? ;D

Suzaku
10-29-2006, 01:14 AM
Just because it says there have only been 5 banchous doesn't mean it's simultaneous. It could just mean that there were 5 before him.

If there are others, I would imagine them all to be humanoid and rivals. Banchous are, after all, gang leaders. Ogremon would be an obvious choice, and Cyclomon could maybe, maybe be an option -- in the oldest cards, the rivalry is between he and Leomon.

I could also see Dinohumon, Meramon, or any other humanoid ones like that. Heh, even BanchouMamemon doesn't seem out of question.

Spiffy is Glory
10-29-2006, 01:20 AM
They could possibly have a BantyoKazemon or BantyoZephyrmon, too. There's a possibility for girl digimon, as well, even if its possibilities are slim since the Banchou seem like buff types and most of the female humanoid digimon just... aren't. XD

MugenSeiRyuu
10-29-2006, 12:59 PM
I don´t think that´t they have a Bnachou based on a Hybrid. Tailmon however could be a Bantyo.

If there are others, I would imagine them all to be humanoid and rivals. Banchous are, after all, gang leaders. Ogremon would be an obvious choice, and Cyclomon could maybe, maybe be an option -- in the oldest cards, the rivalry is between he and Leomon.

Actually Leomon has Cyclo, Ogre and Musha as Rivals. And I can imagine Cyclo and Ogre as Bantyos.

Spiffy is Glory
10-29-2006, 03:58 PM
As I said, there's a slim chance. ^^

I'm not so sure about Cyclomon, though, just because... well. Imagine the Bantyo cape on that ghastly creature. XDD But I could be wrong, as well, since I'm sure they can make right. I could picture Mushamon being a Bantyo, as well, though. Perhaps those are the four that'll be it? Leomon, Cyclomon, Ogremon, and Musyamon? They'd need one more, though. Hmm.

MugenSeiRyuu
10-29-2006, 04:20 PM
According to his Profile Cyclomon was a strong Dragon man until Leomon crushed his eye. After that he became demon-like.

Rax-Blackcat
10-29-2006, 04:22 PM
Bantyo Leomon
Bantyo Greymon(Cause Agumon evolucions just have to be anywhere)
Bantyo Ogremon
Bantyo Tailmon?
Bantyo Veedramon?(It would be rare, since we already have master Veedramon as the most powerfull Digimon with the name Veedramon, besides Veedramon cant just apear in the anime)

BanchouEtemon? He is perfect, but maybe, I remember the "Gold club" had a gold armor evolution that was a perfect recolor.

Bantyo WereGarurumon? Yeah it could be, WereGarurumon really should have more screen time.

gerjomarty
10-29-2006, 04:39 PM
:3 I suddenly got the urge to draw BantyoTailmon, but then forgot I have absolutely no drawing skills whatsoever. I can see it in my mind now, however...

BantyoAndromon could be a possibility, or possibly BantyoAngemon would be quite funny to see. Though BanytoAngemon probably wouldn't be possible, unless it was a renegade Angemon.

Rax-Blackcat
10-29-2006, 04:45 PM
:3 I suddenly got the urge to draw BantyoTailmon, but then forgot I have absolutely no drawing skills whatsoever. I can see it in my mind now, however...

BantyoAndromon could be a possibility, or possibly BantyoAngemon would be quite funny to see. Though BanytoAngemon probably wouldn't be possible, unless it was a renegade Angemon.

Andromon just does what he is programmed to do, he cant really fit as a Bantyo. Any fallen Angemon becomes a Devimon, or in the best of the cases, a ninjamon^^.

Bantyo Tyranomon? that would be awesome...

MugenSeiRyuu
10-29-2006, 04:50 PM
Since when does an Angemon become an Igamon ?

I can imagine BantyoTuskmon. Or BantyoTogemon.

Not a Diginoob
10-29-2006, 04:52 PM
well the official digimon-mini site already showed us that there is a bantyo tokomon
http://www.digimon.channel.or.jp/digimon_mini/evolution/chara/min_bantyoliomon2.html
P.S. I hope everyone can tell I am kidding

Rax-Blackcat
10-29-2006, 05:07 PM
well the official digimon-mini site already showed us that there is a bantyo tokomon
http://www.digimon.channel.or.jp/digimon_mini/evolution/chara/min_bantyoliomon2.html

HAHAHA!!! who would want a Togemon as their gang leader?, it would too damn scary and it would rip her clothes with the spines any Togemon has.

MugenSeiRyuu
10-29-2006, 05:20 PM
Don´´t Double post.

[Since Patamon evolved to ninjamon in Digimon world 2^_-.#

That´s not a real point.

And really, who would want a Togemon as their gang leader?, it would too damn scary and it would rip her clothes with the spines any Togemon has.

And ? Would fit for a Bantyo.

Rax-Blackcat
10-29-2006, 05:24 PM
Don´´t Double post.

[Since Patamon evolved to ninjamon in Digimon world 2^_-.#

That´s not a real point.

And really, who would want a Togemon as their gang leader?, it would too damn scary and it would rip her clothes with the spines any Togemon has.

And ? Would fit for a Bantyo.

Didn’t saw the smile?, you wanted a big sign that says “DONT WORRY FOLKS, IS ALL A JOKE!!!!”?

And a Bantyo has to wear clothes, Togemon cant.

MugenSeiRyuu
10-29-2006, 05:33 PM
And a Bantyo has to wear clothes, Togemon cant.

Togemon can wear clothes. Ofcourse there would be a special clothers for her.

Spiffy is Glory
10-29-2006, 05:39 PM
Sounds a little ridiculous. XDD Though, I could see the artists pulling it off. Give her a little cape like BantyoLemon's, maybe a different set of (leather) gloves. I could see them trying. ;)

Rax-Blackcat
10-31-2006, 09:06 AM
Sounds a little ridiculous. XDD Though, I could see the artists pulling it off. Give her a little cape like BantyoLemon's, maybe a different set of (leather) gloves. I could see them trying. ;)

And a scar, like the one that guy from one piece has.

Spiffy is Glory
10-31-2006, 09:29 PM
That... would be awesome. >D Just have a large, red scar beating down from her right eye and across her mouth. I haven't see One Piece, but I have a cool picture in my head now. XD

Toraneko
10-31-2006, 10:08 PM

AAAH. I love those little mini gag-things they do.

...didn't BanchouLeomon appear in Savers? I've seen a screencap of him floating around as someone's avatar...

Bikutaa Honno
10-31-2006, 11:39 PM
Oh, yes. Ep. 28, I believe. Now, the way I see it, we have the "four punks from rival schools" plus the obligatory otenba from the all girl's school. Don't ask how I reached that conclusion, but watching enough anime tells me it's so. So, coming to that conclusion we have:

BanchouLeomon
BanchouOgremon
BanchouCyclomon/BanchouGreymon/BanchouTyranomon
BanchouMusyamon
BanchouTogemon(With a little redesigning, it could work)/BanchouTailmon/BanchouRenamon(We can only hope...)

Toraneko
11-01-2006, 03:00 AM
BanchouTyranomon sounds cool actually, I'm actually a bit sick of all the Greymons around. :P

BanchouRenamon might work well, especially since she has a very tall/skinny stature. Dunno about Tailmon, isn't she kinda small? XD

MugenSeiRyuu
11-01-2006, 03:37 AM
Size was never a matter in Digimon. So I see no reason why it should affect her Bantyo Qualities.

Think of that:
MachGaogamon: She is the Bantyo ?
WereGarurumon: A bit small, don´t you think ?
*BantyoTailmon beats the crap out of both*
MachGaogamon: She is infact the Bantyo !

Rax-Blackcat
11-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Size was never a matter in Digimon. So I see no reason why it should affect her Bantyo Qualities.

Think of that:
WereGarurumon: A bit small, don´t you think ?
*BantyoTailmon beats the crap out of both*

Yeah, besides they need a way to bring back one of the two most popular female Digimon, and we haven’t see Tailmon in a while.

Unknown Neo
11-01-2006, 04:29 PM
I don't think I'd want to see another renamon but gatomon might be nice. Only because of that scene MSR typed down.

MugenSeiRyuu
11-01-2006, 04:52 PM
Thnaks, but why no Renamon ?

gerjomarty
11-01-2006, 05:29 PM
Lets get them both on in a Bantyo tag team style. I've always wondered how Tailmon and Renamon would react to each other after reading a fic with them as rivals.

XD Those lines just made me laugh quite alot. I just imagined MachGaogamon with a sort of Kazakhstan accent for a minute. *sniggers*

Not a Diginoob
11-01-2006, 05:41 PM
Renamon doesn't have to be female.
we have jad a male piyomom in the anime.

MugenSeiRyuu
11-01-2006, 05:52 PM
Are you thinking of German Dub Renamon.

It was never said that she was male.

But a s afct, as long as a Digimon have no clear signs of Sexual Dimorphism, it can be both. Anyways, don´t come with the Gender Debate again.

Rax-Blackcat
11-02-2006, 01:59 PM
Thnaks, but why no Renamon ?

If Banchou are Champion Digimon only, Tailmon would fit perfectly.

And please note the "IF", thanks you.

MugenSeiRyuu
11-02-2006, 02:11 PM
Banchous are Ultimate ( Dub: Mega ) Digimon.

Therefore by general Digimon ruels, you can base a Bantyo on an Adult or Perfect.

Hmm, BantyoBastemon and BantyoLilamon ( that one would freak out Masaru )

Rax-Blackcat
11-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Banchous are Ultimate ( Dub: Mega ) Digimon.

Therefore by general Digimon ruels, you can base a Bantyo on an Adult or Perfect.

OK, I’m screwed up, and I thought that the “guy in the Gatomon costume" card was weird…BantyoLilamon could be funny, If we ignore Rosemon, that is said to be a kinda naughty by fans, cause she has a whip and enslaves Digimon with it.

I think we will get this four:

Bantyo Ogremon: If there a Leomon, there has to be an Ogremon in my book, besides I like this guy. And for those who said there wasn’t one in Tamers, we had his “tropical” version, which was killed in one hit by Renamon.

Bantyo Greymon: Lets face it, they can’t have enough Greymons.

Bantyo Tailmon: cause this girl has to be back^^

Bantyo WereGarurumon: If there is a “Greymon”, I think his data ally/rival just have to be around.

Others 4(Why not-_^):

Bantyo Etemon: Could be, as some kind of parody of that musical that unfortunately the guys who make savers don’t know about since they live in Japan.

Bantyo Togemon: Already stated why, but who can take this one serious?.

Bantyo Tyranomon: There are a lot of Tyranomon, so it could be.

Bantyo Lillymon: To make her ugly savers counter part jealous, at least until we see Rosemon.

CloneWarrior
11-02-2006, 03:00 PM
Bantyo Lillymon: To make her ugly savers counter part jealous, at least until we see Rosemon.

Uh, Rosemon already appeared...

Rax-Blackcat
11-02-2006, 03:10 PM

Uh, Rosemon already appeared...

Ok, sorry. then we could have a catfight where Bantyo Lillymon accuses Rosemon of being a perverts and doing awful things with her whip, that would be censored in the dub.

Spiffy is Glory
11-02-2006, 05:01 PM
One of the Bantyos very well could be just made up, too, though that's not very likely. Hmm.

Unknown Neo
11-02-2006, 05:59 PM
Thanks, but why no Renamon ?

A friend of mine goes to a digimon board where a bunch of posters like renamon. Like she's the best digimon. It kind of bothers him and me (but just a little). It might not be bad but only if she's cool enough.

PiatbrO
11-03-2006, 02:56 AM
Are you talking about http://www.renamon.nl ?

MugenSeiRyuu
11-03-2006, 12:13 PM
Bantyo Togemon: Already stated why, but who can take this one serious?.

Enough people.

Who do you call ugly ?

Unknown Neo
11-03-2006, 04:48 PM
Are you talking about http://www.renamon.nl ?

Nope but he has seen that link before.
And lilamon is not ugly. Different then lillymon but not ugly. Her evo line is a lot like palmon's.

blue-moon
11-04-2006, 03:33 AM
Hi, I'm new member of this forum.

B-leomon is only one digimon who got name 'ban-tyo'

And I heard darkdramon is chasing Bantyo leomon.

That all what i can answer

Angel-kun
11-04-2006, 03:47 AM
No!!! Really??? (note the sarcasm)...

Thanks to answer something that was already answered =p ammm it will be good if you read all the posts first, and welcome.

: D

gerjomarty
11-04-2006, 09:28 AM

What's strange is that I actually see BantyoBastemon happening. I think she would have the right attitude and also the correct balance of good and evil, in my view of her anyway.

MugenSeiRyuu
11-04-2006, 12:54 PM
And she owns your Digimon in DW3 if you don´t get rid of her fast.

Unknown Neo
11-04-2006, 12:55 PM
I could see bastemon in something. But what could she evolve to?

Rax-Blackcat
11-04-2006, 01:04 PM
And she owns your Digimon in DW3 if you don´t get rid of her fast.

Her devolving tech would be awesome in the show, haven’t seen something like that since Etemon song…

MugenSeiRyuu
11-04-2006, 01:09 PM
I could see bastemon in something. But what could she evolve to?

Since we are talking about possible Bantyos, BantyoBastemon ofcourse.

In reality: Serpahimon ( meh ), Ophanimon, Beelzebumon, Lilithmon.

Angel-kun
11-04-2006, 01:14 PM
I think BantyoTailmon is better if you imagine the gang..

MugenSeiRyuu
11-04-2006, 01:28 PM
Well, both are butt-kciking Cats.

Rax-Blackcat
11-04-2006, 01:31 PM
I think BantyoTailmon is better if you imagine the gang..

Yeah, besides a Demon lord cant be a Bantyo, they are too greedy to just have a gang; they like to have big powerful armies.

And Beelzebumon already looks like he is from a gang, and has a Blast mode, using him as Bantyo would just be insane.

Bantyo Beelzebumon: Im Bantyo Beelzebumon!

Bantyo Leomon: You look like a normal Beelzebumon to me...

Bantyo Beelzebumon: My, my, what a lack of fashion sense!, don’t you see? The jacket is purple that’s it!!

MugenSeiRyuu
11-04-2006, 01:56 PM
I said Beelzebumon was one of the possible evolutions of Bastemon, not that he is a Bantyo.

Unknown Neo asked me about her evolutions.

gerjomarty
11-04-2006, 02:55 PM
Only looking at Tailmon's original design doesn't give much away about what her Bantyo form would be like, but her X-antibody version is much more so a contender.

@Mugen: Are those Bastemon evolutions official? I also always assumed that she evolved from Mikemon, that's official too, right?

Rax-Blackcat
11-04-2006, 02:59 PM
Only looking at Tailmon's original design doesn't give much away about what her Bantyo form would be like, but her X-antibody version is much more so a contender.

@Mugen: Are those Bastemon evolutions official? I also always assumed that she evolved from Mikemon, that's official too, right?

I really hate a Tailmon with two tails and a huge ring as a belt….

MugenSeiRyuu
11-04-2006, 03:00 PM
Two Tails indicate that she has been improved.

@gerjomarty:
These Evos are from the Pendulum Progress 2.0. So you can call them official.

Her possible DeEvolutions in it are Angemon, Tailmon, BlackTailmon, Devimon, Shhisamon and Witchmon. In the Card Game, there is a card that illustrates Withcmon evolving to her.

AFAIK there is no source given where she evolves from Mikemon.

gerjomarty
11-04-2006, 03:07 PM

I hated the design at first, but I've grown to love it since it first surfaced.

-_- Ah well, thanks Mugen.

Rax-Blackcat
11-04-2006, 03:10 PM

I hated the design at first, but I've grown to love it since it first surfaced.

-_- Ah well, thanks Mugen.

I still hate it, sorry.

Two Tails indicate that she has been improved.

@gerjomarty:
These Evos are from the Pendulum Progress 2.0. So you can call them official.

Her possible DeEvolutions in it are Angemon, Tailmon, BlackTailmon, Devimon, Shhisamon and Witchmon. In the Card Game, there is a card that illustrates Withcmon evolving to her.

Two tails in anime just don’t work well, no wonder they are scarcely used, with the possible exception of Miles “Tails” Prower. Besides if Black Tailmon doesn’t need a holy ring, why would Bantyo Tailmon need two tails?.

gerjomarty
11-04-2006, 03:24 PM
Well, Gatomon's entry on Wikipedia says that Tailmon X's two tails is based on a nekomata (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nekomata), whose tail splits into two gradually as it gets older, and would develop mew magical powers.

I can predict what you'll say next - *is shot for using Digimon articles on Wikipedia*

MugenSeiRyuu
11-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Yep, the Nekomata-Design. I pointed that out in the old Net Ocean forum.

And as for two tails: What about Kirara ?

Rax-Blackcat
11-04-2006, 03:40 PM
Yep, the Nekomata-Design. I pointed that out in the old Net Ocean forum.

And as for two tails: What about Kirara ?

Kirara tails look like fox ones, not cat ones.

http://galeon.com/gatossamurai/Kirara.jpg

http://galeon.com/gatossamurai/Kirara.jpg

http://galeon.com/gatossamurai/tailsmain.jpg

http://galeon.com/gatossamurai/tailsmain.jpg

MugenSeiRyuu
11-04-2006, 03:57 PM
Eh, you know that there are Cats with Tails similar to fox tails, right ?

Rax-Blackcat
11-05-2006, 01:47 PM
The point here is:

Bantyo Tailmon should have two tails?

Gerjomarty said it would be the same if she has two tails or not, MugenSeiRyuu said she should have two tails because she is a Bantyo, and I said that a Tailmon with two tails doesn’t work well, at least by what I say in Tailmon X.

Tailmon tail design has never been like a fox tail…so I doubt that if Bantyo Tailmon has two Tails they are going to look like fox ones.

Of course, since everything we say wont change anything, we shouldn’t take this discoursing too seriously^_-

MugenSeiRyuu
11-06-2006, 02:05 AM
I never siad that BantyoTailmon should have two tails. That was about Tailmon X.

D.E.X
05-15-2014, 06:37 PM
I don't know why but I Think where going to get a BantyoGreymon or BantyoVeemon maybe a Bantyotyrannomon since all bantyo digimon so far where classic digimon

JimClark
05-15-2014, 09:39 PM
All Bancho have a strong justice sence, are based in old Digimons.

For me the next are: BanchoAndromon and BanchoMeramon.

Monox D. I-Fly
05-16-2014, 01:48 AM
I don't know why but I Think where going to get a BantyoGreymon or BantyoVeemon maybe a Bantyotyrannomon since all bantyo digimon so far where classic digimon

No, not Greymon again. Garurumon needs some love, though maybe if we do get BanchouGarurumon it will be not much different from WereGarurumon.
I discussed this with my brother, and I said that I want to see something different: Maybe BanchouMechanorimon or even a BanchouKoromon. Then suddenly out of nowhere he suggested BanchouNumemon.

Inpu
05-16-2014, 07:00 AM
BanchouNumemon would be perfect, especially since they love to depict them with a heart of gold. It could have an Etemon-style Monzaemon-puppet for maximum comedy gold.

Saiga
05-16-2014, 07:08 PM
I like the idea of Banchou/Bantyo Meramon a lot. Could be a very fitting Ultimate for Death Meramon.

Monox D. I-Fly
05-16-2014, 11:04 PM
I like the idea of Banchou/Bantyo Meramon a lot. Could be a very fitting Ultimate for Death Meramon.

If there will be BanchouGarurumon, it could also be a very fitting Ultimate for WereGarurumon.
(I always think that Garurumon -> Weregarurumon -> MetalGarurumon is odd, even Garurumon -> Garmmon -> MetalGarurumon makes much more sense)

Saiga
05-17-2014, 05:56 AM
I agree, buuuut I don't want a BanchouGarurumon since there are a lot of Garurumon variants already.

TMS
05-17-2014, 10:26 AM
Same here. I could be content if they never released another Greymon or Garurumon (though I know they will).

Voidmon
05-17-2014, 10:49 AM
I've been satisfied with the Banchou they've been releasing so far because they surprised me. I would never have guessed Mamemon or Lillymon, especially the later since there are not many Digimon with Lillymon in the name.
The last thing we need is to break this streak with another Greyclone. I don't want anything too mainstream, I have my hopes they will come up with something unexpected for the last two members.

Unknown Neo
05-17-2014, 01:32 PM
I'll go for a Marine and an Ogremon. But a Greymon is possible if only they base it on Masaru from Savers. That might work.

Voidmon
05-17-2014, 01:38 PM
I'll go for a Marine and an Ogremon. But a Greymon is possible if only they base it on Masaru from Savers. That might work.
If you put it like that I suppose it makes some sense, but even then isn't a little too late to make this link now?

Monox D. I-Fly
05-18-2014, 05:26 AM
I've been satisfied with the Banchou they've been releasing so far because they surprised me. I would never have guessed Mamemon or Lillymon, especially the later since there are not many Digimon with Lillymon in the name.
The last thing we need is to break this streak with another Greyclone. I don't want anything too mainstream, I have my hopes they will come up with something unexpected for the last two members.

So if we expect an underused Digimon, let me give several guess:
BanchouMetamormon
BanchouNiseDrimogemon
Banchou...Rockmon?
BanchouStrabimon
Banchou...Bun?

Unknown Neo
05-18-2014, 10:50 AM
If you put it like that I suppose it makes some sense, but even then isn't a little too late to make this link now?
Basically make a Bancho Greymon that acts in a similar Fashion to how Masaru acted/would have acted in the original idea for Savers.