PDA

View Full Version : Secret of the Digimemories Discussion (Temporary character takeover available)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Ange
07-20-2008, 12:29 PM
It was a average day until eight children were sucked through a bright shining portal given digivices called DX's and a digimon to protect the digital world, but will they be able to defeat what stands against them..... or will they die trying?
OK guys this is my first RPG! Well basically the whole theme is the digimemories and the characters have to use there digimemory to make their mega level digimon digivolve into a stronger version of their digimon whose name will end with ...... mode (Example, Apollomon Holy mode). The great evil will be discovered as we go along OK? That's about it if you're not sure about anything just ask me. Oh and I'm only accepting four girls and three boys, then things will be even.
Template
Name:
Appearance:
From:(Can be from anywhere as long as they speak English)
DX colour:
Digimemory:

Digimon

Intraining:
Rookie:
Champion:
Ultimate:
Mega:
Mega, Digimemory mode:

(Post a picture if possible and if you can't just ask me for give me a description of the Mega Digimemory mode and I'll make one)

Rules
No cursing.
You're digimon most be full bread, meaning if you pick a Dark digimon it's line most be fully Dark.
No godmodding.
No Mary Sue's or Martin Stue's.
At the end of your biography you must have the last word in bold, or you won't get accepted.
You must have a detailed biography, not just two lines of rubbish.
You're character must be in between the age of 11 and 16
Have Fun!

----------------
Here's mine.

Name: Caolan O'Neill
Appearance: He has dark blond hair, brown eyes and tan skin. He wears a dark blue jacket, black t-shirt, blue jeans and black and silver trainers. On his head is a pair of goggles.
Biography: Caolan had a pretty average life before he was pulled into the Digital world, he was a smart kid and got into the top school in country, which, in the eyes of his parents was amazing but to him it was all in a days work. He grew up in a small town called Dungiven and had a family of seven, his parents, his three sisters, his brother and him. A very talanted signer since a young age, he aspires to be a singer when he becomes slightly older. He was also very popular at his school with his classmates, especially with the girls. Although everyone liked him he also felt like he had a purpose that he had to fulfill so once he arrived at the digital world he felt that he was finally doing what he was destined to do.
DX colour:White(Base) Gold (Grips)
Digimemory:Holy Digimemory

Digimon
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj26/caolan12/Coronamonline.png

----------------
Ok, post away! ;D

Vande
07-20-2008, 12:47 PM
Reserving a place with Darkness Digimemory

Ange
07-20-2008, 12:50 PM
Ok, I'll keep that spot for you.

digi-dude-444
07-20-2008, 12:55 PM
Name: Casey Jones
Appearance: Tall and muscular. He has jet black hair though it has a purple streak through it. He also has bright blue eyes. He wears a purple vest like top, and a sleeveless denim jacket, which he ripped the sleeves off himself. He wears grey jeans and black trainers with three yellow stripes through them.
Biography: Casey grew up in a rich family, both of his parents were famous and well known, and so was he. His mother was a famous actress, and his father a famous actor. Casey himself had also starred in some of his parents movies. Though he is rich and famous he often wonders what it would be like to have a normal life. Casey is not sure when he has a friend or a fan and he is very misunderstood. He is clever and can be deep. He is a big flirt and he loves the attention from his female fans.
DX colour: White Base, red Grips.
Digimemory: Beast Digimemory

Digimon

Intraining: Kokomon
Rookie: Lopmon
Champion: Turuiemon
Ultimate: Antylamon
Mega: Cherubimon (Vaccine)
Mega, Digimemory mode: Cherubimon Beast Mode

AngelofHope
07-20-2008, 12:57 PM
May I reserve the Water Digimemory? Will fill in as I figure it all out

Name: Kyle Hunter
Appearance: Brown hair and eyes. Here is pic of outfit: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn229/ovumobani/WaterDD.png
Biography: Kyle is a fairly athletic boy. In school he surpasses everyone in Swimming, however he felt a great pressure from friends and family to turn his passion into a career and wanted him to begin training to become an Olympic competitor. Kyle refused, wishing to keep swimming as something he enjoyed rather than turning it into a chore. He has lived a good life living in a good home and is very friendly and optimistic however he likes to remain fairly closed off from other people. Kyle also enjoys playing football.
DX colour: White Base, Blue Grips
Digimemory: Water Digimemory

Digimon

Intraining: Pukamon
Rookie: Crabmon
Champion: Dolphmon
Ultimate: Whamon
Mega: Neptunmon
Mega, Digimemory mode: Neptunmon Typhoon Mode

Typhoon Mode Descripton:

Neptunmon looses his fish like tail and gains legs, enabling better and faster on land combat. He gains the ability (although not affecting his appearance just want to mention) the ability turn his body into a sentient liquid form providing him with unmatched speed through oceans as well as to gain the possibility to avoiding some attack by converting his body to this form. His armour remains as Blue Chrome Digizoid but his purple clothing becomes Grey as does his red wrap. He also gains a silver cape to his back.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn229/ovumobani/EvoLineWater.png

Vande
07-20-2008, 12:59 PM
Faith isn't a Digimemory - http://digistarlight.net/?id=diginext/memories > those are digimemories.

Name: Catarina "Cat" Adams

Appearance: 5ft tall, short dark brown hair with light brown streaks in places, brown eyes.

Wears: Blue Jeans, Trainers, Red Shirt, Black Long coat similar to a cross cape style, Sunglasses, bag/pouch going around the waist area. Also she wears a pendant around her neck symbolising a promise she made with a close friend.

Biography: Catarina has always had a decent life her parents were well off and got pretty much everything she needed. They were not home for most of the time so Cat became self-reliant with a hard edge. She got good marks at school. She makes a promise to a close friend and shares a pendant. Despite this she was never fully happy almost as if something was missing. She soon found out what when she was pulled into the Digital World. Now she has a full sense of purpose and direction. She has to help save the Digital World from whatever is to come before them.

DX colour: Black with red buttons and red outline.

Digimemory: Darkness Digimemory

Digimon
In-training: Tokomon
Rookie: Tsukaimon
Champion: Devimon
Ultimate: Vamdemon (Myotismon)
Mega: GranDracmon
Mega, Digimemory mode: GranDracmon Darkness Mode

Description for GranDracmon Darkness Mode, Grandracmon gets a human form (intead of his current beast) body.
Gets dark boots, staff with bat motiff on the top. Wings stay the same, head arms and upper body stay the same.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj26/caolan12/VandesLine.png

Ange
07-20-2008, 01:09 PM
I was about to say that too but there is also another thing he left out. Oh and AOH (do you mind if I call you that?) you have been accepted, do you want me to make you're evolution line or can you do it yourself?
EDIT: I just noticed you posted you're Line Vande, can you make the sprites yourself or do you want me to do it for you?

AngelofHope
07-20-2008, 01:18 PM
Ah you mean the picture version? Give me a day and if I still haven't managed to get one could you do it. I will try myself however ^_^

Ange
07-20-2008, 01:22 PM
Ok no pressure :) Oh and if you want me to do it you need to describe you're Digimon Digimemory mode to me.

AngelofHope
07-20-2008, 01:31 PM
I do have a question, does the mode have to be exactly the name. Its just that Neptunmon Water Mode sounds kind of stupid, and same if changed to Aqua, could I maybe call him Whirlpool Mode or Typhoon Mode or something?

Vande
07-20-2008, 01:31 PM
Just put the finishing touches to my character bio and stuff so yea it's set for a check over and confirm.

Ange
07-20-2008, 01:36 PM
Typoon modes fine with me and yeah it did sound kind of stupid.

digi-dude-444
07-20-2008, 01:45 PM
sorry i changed my digimemory to beast. I did not know what they were, just thought that they were like crests.
Am I accepted???

Vande
07-20-2008, 01:45 PM
EDIT: I just noticed you posted you're Line Vande, can you make the sprites yourself or do you want me to do it for you?

As i know for a fact i won't have time - have fun ^^

Vallant
07-20-2008, 01:55 PM
Name: Alexander Jones

Appearance: Tall 5'11 with Sandy blond hair that is short/medium length; Hazel eyes

Biography: A tough child hood; although nothing to do with money. it was because Alex didnt get along with his parents. His mother could not see what she had done wrong and although Alex did not make that known it was not her fault it was his dads. His Dad was fairly successful and earnt a fair sum of money but he wasa druggie and Binge and a smoker and Alex detested him for it.

At the age of 14 he moved in with his sister to get away from his father. He prefers life now and Likes the fact his sister dose not bother him. He has a lone streak about him the although he tries to fight he cannot help. he is very Humble

DX colour: light grey and Tokyo purple grips

Digimemory: Dragon

Digimon

Intraining: Babydmon http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexbabyd.shtml

Rookie: Dracomon http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexdraco.shtml

Champion: ReptileDramon http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexreptiledra.shtml

Ultimate: Volcdramon (Only just learnt about him) http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexvolcdra.shtml

Mega: MagnaDramon http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexmagnadra.shtml

Mega, Digimemory mode: MagnaDramon Dragon Mode

There you Go

Nekokidd
07-20-2008, 02:00 PM
I am SOOO calling plant/insect digimemory(Can we call it nature digimemory for story/simplicity reasons?) I will fill in the rest of this when I get the idea for it....

Name: Anthony Davis Richardson
Appearance: Anthony stands at an average 5 ft, and looks about average weight. His brown hair has a natural curl to it, being one of the few unique traits he has. Another one is his odd violet eyes. He normally wears khakis and a tee shirt, and rarely a polo. He has smooth, tan skin, that coments his choice of clothes. Adorning his feet are a pair of white tennis-shoes.
Biography: Anthony was just a normal kid. He had a crush, annoying younger siblings(twins), a responsible older sibling, a best friend, embarrassing but lovable parents, and the highest worry of a test. When he was engulfed by his computer, well, he was no longer a normal kid. He finally had a purpose.
DX colour: White with green grips
Digimemory: Plant/Insect digimemory

Digimon

In training: Tanemon
Rookie: Palmon
Champion: Sunflowmon
Ultimate: Lilymon
Mega: Rosemon
Mega, Digimemory mode: Rosemon Magic Mode:
A blue Rosemon with a white cape. Her blonde hair is now brown, and her vines are now white.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4486/rosemonmmht4.png

Magic Mode Attacks:
Secret Mark: A blue, rose-like mark appears on her hand, and she blows it at her enemy. The mark then turns into an energy beam with petals thrown in.
Petal Confines: A giant blue rose engulfs the enemy, hurting them serverly. However, this "cage" is easily broken.
Blue Bouquet: A storm of razor-sharp blue rose petals attacks the opponent, hurting them.

Comments:
I LOVE Rosemon Magic mode. She's obviously based off of the infamous Blue rose, just as Rosemon is for a red rose, and Rosemon BM is based off of a white rose. I'm suprised it hasn't been donebefore. I think it has, but, who cares! *Hugs Rosemon MM*

Edit 1: Added the bio and appearance- I got the best idea for him! ^^ I hope you like him!

Edit 2: added picture of entire line

Asterisk*
07-20-2008, 02:24 PM
Name: Kayla West

Appearance: She has black hair that goes down past her shoulders, as well as blue eyes. She wears black jeans, with a plain white shirt, and a black jacket. Also she is 5’7’’ and has skin that just seems like it won’t tan.

Biography: Kayla originally came from the UK were she was bullied to no end and referred to as a fail goth, a pasty skinned pansy, and more recently a wannabe skater. Her parents told her that they were moving to Canada because of business but Kayla knew the real reason, they thought she couldn’t stand up to the bullies. In Canada she faired no better, with kids picking on her for somewhat dressing like a skater. On the bright side the bullying about being pasty skin stopped as most of the bullies themselves were pasty. When it reached Kayla’s fifteenth birthday, she was nowhere to be found. She had run away because of the bullying. After the cops found her she was sent to therapy, which spawned more bullying. Kayla then thought a miracle happened when she was sent to the digital world, and now intends to stay there, for as long as she is alive.

DX color: Gray (Base) Bronze (Grips) Black (Buttons)

Digimemory: Machine

Digimon
In-training: Kapurimon
Rookie: Hagurumon
Champion: Starmon
Ultimate: SuperStarmon
Mega: Justimon
Mega, Digimemory mode: Justimon Android Mode

Description of Digimemory mode: It is essentially Justimon except more machine, as now both arms are metallic, as well as his legs. His scarf is now green, with the white parts on him becoming black.

Ange
07-20-2008, 02:26 PM
Here is the roster so far......
1.Ange(Male)
2.Vande(Female)
3.AOH(Male)
Nekokidd you will be accepted as soon as you enter a Bio and if everybody else agrees then we can. Digidude you are still missing something, something that indicates that you didn't read what I posted.Ummm Vallent could you please use a line that sprites are available for? If you do you will be automatically accepted. Oh and Vande I'm making your sprite now.
Ok so should we change the digimemories that have more that one digimon type or just keep them the same? Please vote.

Tsum
07-20-2008, 02:29 PM
Name: Dan Lao
Appearance: A young man with short black hair that is constantly seen wearing jeans, glasses, and a short sleeved t-shirt. He stands at a fairly average height, and possesses no true distinguishing features.
Biography: A young man with a fairly interesting childhood. Academically and athletically, he is of a rather normal standing. In regards to his childhood however, his parents were quite often not around much. As a child of parents who had to work their way into the middle class after immigrating, Dan was often left to his own accord. As a side-effect of having to watch his parents constantly leave early and come home late, Dan decided that although he never excelled at much, he would be useful in someway. In that sense, Dan kept himself out of the loop in terms of activities with friends. Instead, he often made the commitment of watching his younger siblings, as well as the children of his parent's friends and relatives. When his grandfather passed on around Dan's 12th birthday however, his duty of watching over the children became even more important. Consequently, he developed a rather patient and caring like character.
DX colour: Green (base), Blue (Secondary)
Digimemory: Bird

Digimon

Intraining: Tsunomon
Rookie: Penmon
Champion: Kiwimon
Ultimate: Garudamon
Mega: Valdurmon
Mega, Digimemory mode: Valdurmon Aura Mode

Asterisk*
07-20-2008, 02:36 PM
ummm, is mine not accepted, or you just didn't see it?

Ange
07-20-2008, 02:39 PM
Name: Byron West (Couldn’t think of a good last name)

Appearance: He has black hair that has nothing really special about it, as well as blue eyes. He wears black jeans, with a plain white shirt, and a gray and black hoodie. Also he is 5’7’’ and has skin that just seems like it won’t tan.

Biography: Byron originally came from the UK were he was bullied to no end and referred to as a fail goth, a pasty skinned pansy, and more recently a wannabe skater. His parents told him that they were moving to Canada because of business but Byron knew the real reason, they thought he couldn’t stand up to the bullies. In Canada he faired no better, with kids picking on him for somewhat dressing like a skater. On the bright side the bullying about being pasty skin stopped as most of the bullies themselves were pasty. When it reached Byron’s fifteenth birthday, Byron was nowhere to be found. He had run away because of the bullying. After the cops found him he was sent to therapy, which spawned more bullying. Byron then thought a miracle happened when he was sent to the digital world, and now intends to stay there, for as long as he is alive.

DX color: Gray (Base) Bronze (Grips) Black (Buttons)

Digimon
In-training: DemiMeramon
Rookie: Candlemon
Champion: Soulmon
Ultimate: SkullSatamon
Mega: Ghoulmon
Mega, Digimemory mode: Ghoulmon Cyborg Mode

Description of Digimemory mode: It is essentially Ghoulmon (Black) except he gains cybernetic implants, so his eye is red and metallic looking, his right arm looks cybernetic, from his left shoulder to his chest is metal, and his legs and wings are robotic.

If you are using the Mutant and Machine Digimemory then you're Line has to be completely that type. Oh and Tsum you're accepted so the new roster is....
Ange(Male)
Vande(Female)
AOH(Male)
Tsum(Male)

Nekokidd
07-20-2008, 02:41 PM
Okay, added to profile! *Hugs newly made Rosemon MM plushie* I have too much time on my hands. ::)

Vallant
07-20-2008, 02:47 PM
Ummm Vallent could you please use a line that sprites are available for? If you do you will be automatically accepted.

Please can I just have Volcdramon

Asterisk*
07-20-2008, 02:48 PM
ok, it has been edited.

Ange
07-20-2008, 03:01 PM
Ange(Male)
Vande(Female)
AOH(Male)
Tsum(Male)
Nekokidd(Male)
^This is the new roster! There is no more male parts left, sorry Vallent but Nekokidd posted first. Vande nearly finished now just have to get a staff. :D

AngelofHope
07-20-2008, 03:07 PM
Awesome I will draw my character in a few minutes so should be done tommorow.

Asterisk*
07-20-2008, 03:15 PM
I once again edited my character into a girl, I was shocked to see how little I had to edit.

Ange
07-20-2008, 03:28 PM
Ok i'll work on your's and AOH tomorrow. Oh and Vande all I have to do is upload it now.

AngelofHope
07-20-2008, 03:47 PM
Just to let you know Ange I added a description of Neptunmon's Mode form.

Ange
07-20-2008, 03:55 PM
Ok thanks. :D
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj26/caolan12/VandesLine.png
Vande here's your evolution line! Sorry but I made a staff but it looked strange so I thought that if you had spare time you could make one.
Oh and the new roster is!
Ange(Male)
Vande(Female)
AOH(Male)
Nekokidd(Male)
Tsum(Male)
Asterisk* (Female)
All we need now is two more females.

Nekokidd
07-20-2008, 04:33 PM
Okay, I finished Rosemon MM and added Anthony's line! I abandoned the only one vine thing- I couldn't sprite it. But, I like Rosemon MM anyway! ^^ Here she is- I'll add her to the original Anthony post, too.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4486/rosemonmmht4.png
Now, you don't have to make Rosemon MM, Ange- unless you want to try the one vine thing, then I'm all for it! ^^

Santaskid
07-20-2008, 07:52 PM
Figured I might was well give this a shot, if needed I can add more to the Bio.

Name: Alette Bardot
Appearance:Alette (http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/kram_elbog/Digimon/Saviors%20Characters/Alette/Alette.jpg)
She's only 5' 6"
Biography:
Alette was born in Paris, France. Shortly after turning 12, her father got transferred to Seattle, Washington. She loves to listen to music, and go shopping, proudly wearing her home country's flag on her clothing in one form or another. She is a caring, intelligent, straight A, person that doesn't approve of violence. When she first moved she was picked on for a while due to her English not being very good, but eventually she made some friends and the harassment stopped.

From: Originally from France, moved to America when she was 10.
DX colour: Blue Base, White Grip, Red Buttons
Digimemory: Beast

Digimon

Intraining:Wanyamon
Rookie:Bearmon
Champion:Leomon
Ultimate:Grappleomon
Mega:SaberLeomon
Mega, Digimemory mode: SaberLeomon Savage Beast Mode

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/kram_elbog/Digimon/Beastline.png

Vande
07-20-2008, 09:30 PM
heh thanks for the link, that is pretty much what i had in mind.^^

digi-dude-444
07-21-2008, 12:22 AM
Was my character accepted???
And I already did beast mode if i am????
Please, I really want to join

Ange
07-21-2008, 02:47 AM
@ Nekokidd:I I'll try the one vine thing for you, what arm do you want it to be on?
@SantasKid:Will be accepted but you forgot to read the rules and I really like your savage beast mode but the only thing that is bothering me is the clawws and the red bit up above them, do you think you could change that to grey to mach SaberLeomon's?
@Vande: Glad you like it :)
@digi-dude-444: Sorry but there's no more male spots left......
Ok guys the new roster is......!
1.Ange
2.Vande
3.AOH
4.Tsum
5.Nekokidd
6.Santaskid(once you fix the mistake)
There's one female spot left!

digi-dude-444
07-21-2008, 03:52 AM
but i as the first to sign up
And I fixed the problem with my digimemory ages ago, and i even posted to tell you but the post was ignored

Ange
07-21-2008, 04:07 AM
I was about to say that too but there is also another thing he left out.

Actually as you can clearly see I did notice you're post and that is what I replied. ::)

digi-dude-444
07-21-2008, 04:19 AM
you never told me what was missing and i posted after that

Vande
07-21-2008, 04:23 AM
you never told me what was missing and i posted after that

perhaps you should have read everything that he put in the first post hmm?

Ange
07-21-2008, 04:34 AM
See, if you had done what I said you would have been accepted but you did not follow the instructions. Oh and AngelofHope here's you're line!
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj26/caolan12/AohLine.png
I couldn't find a sprite for your intraining but I looked Crabmon up in Dma and it said he could evolve from Poyomon, so I hope that's alright that I changed it.I did it with the cape and without but I kind of liked it more without but it's up to you, I hope you like it. Oh and whoever had the Justimon line(I forgot ;)) I'm doing it next.

digi-dude-444
07-21-2008, 05:37 AM
Oh, sorry i just noticed it said describe the digimemory mode. I did not notice that before

Tsum
07-21-2008, 05:41 AM
Oh, sorry i just noticed it said describe the digimemory mode. I did not notice that before

That's.... not the point you are missing.

Anyway... I'm currently working (albeit rather slowly) on creating my Digimemory mode. I believe I'll just be doing a recolor, like Nekkokid did with Rosemon though.

digi-dude-444
07-21-2008, 05:48 AM
Oh I have just noticed that you would not be accepted unless you put the last word of the bio in bold, but AOH and Santaskid have ot done this.
May I be accepted if i change the digimemory and gender, add description of digimemory and boldness

Ange
07-21-2008, 06:08 AM
Well actually Digidude I accepted AOH before he had his bio up so he Bolded his last letter instead, Also I said (you would have known this if you had read my post) that he will be accepted as soon as he fixs the mistake. I might, show me the beast mode you made.

digi-dude-444
07-21-2008, 06:20 AM
I do not have an image but I could describe.

Cherubimon Beast Mode
Cherubimon goes onto all fours and his fur rapidly grows bushy and wild. His ears grow even longer reaching to the end of his body.
The main colouring of his fur is brown, but each of his ears have three pink stripes. Three horns (like Lopmon) appear on his head but are slightly long.
Attacks: Lightning Roar- Opens his mouth wide and gathers up static electricity, which he shoots at the enemy.
Earquake- Pounds his large ears against the ground infront of him.
Condehorn- The three horns on his head gather up a light energy which is then shot at the enemy.

Ange
07-21-2008, 06:32 AM
Was my character accepted???
And I already did beast mode if i am????
Please, I really want to join

Ummmmm..... you said you already made one for him........?

digi-dude-444
07-21-2008, 06:43 AM
I meant already chose beast mode in my character sorry for the misunderstanding

Ange
07-21-2008, 06:47 AM
Post you're Bio again and I'll see BUT you have to make you're digimemory mode by yourself as I am very busy.

digi-dude-444
07-21-2008, 06:51 AM
I can't make pictures, would I just be able to have the description for the digimemory mode.
And like i posted earlier should i make it a female version as you need one more female.

Ange
07-21-2008, 07:02 AM
Actually I need two more females so yeah you can join and after a while I'll make yours.

AngelofHope
07-21-2008, 07:07 AM
@ Digidude - Actually if you looked I had boldend the last word (At the time of finishing it that was the word 'Mode') however during one of my many updates I added a description of the Mode form but forgot to move the bold to the end of the sentance, it did remain on the original 'Mode' however. I have updated it now so it is on the last word of the description :P

@ Ange - That's ok I know its hard to find Pukamon in pic, is it still ok to use him? The line is awesome by the way, If it is ok with you I would prefer the one with the cape, something about the capeless one just seems too empty or something if that makes sense, the cape gives it a tiny bit more life ^_^

Also I have done a sketch of my Digidestined:

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn229/ovumobani/WaterDD.png

digi-dude-444
07-21-2008, 07:13 AM
Ok here is my changed character, hope I finally get accepted. And sorry AOH, I never noticed where the boldened word was.

Name: Gabriella Ketrin
Appearance: Tall and slim. She has long wavy blonde hair and she also has bright green eyes. She wears a purple vest like top, and a black jacket. She wears black skinny jeans and black converse.
Biography: Gabriella grew up in a rich family, both of her parents are famous and well known, and so is she. His mother was a famous actress, and his father a famous actor. Gabriella herself had also starred in some of her parents movies. Though she is rich and famous she often wonders what it would be like to have a normal life. Gabriella is not sure when she has a friend or a fan and she is very misunderstood. She is clever and can be deep. She is a big flirt and she loves the attention from her male fans.
Digimemory: Beast Digimemory

Digimon

Intraining: Kokomon
Rookie: Lopmon
Champion: Turuiemon
Ultimate: Antylamon
Mega: Cherubimon (Vaccine)
Mega, Digimemory mode: Cherubimon Beast Mode

Cherubimon Beast Mode Description

Cherubimon goes onto all fours and his fur rapidly grows bushy and wild. His ears grow even longer reaching to the end of his body.
The main colouring of his fur is brown, but each of his ears have three pink stripes. Three horns (like Lopmon) appear on his head but are slightly long.
Attacks: Lightning Roar- Opens his mouth wide and gathers up static electricity, which he shoots at the enemy.
Earquake- Pounds his large ears against the ground infront of him.
Condehorn- The three horns on his head gather up a light energy which is then shot at the enemy.

Ange
07-21-2008, 07:19 AM
Ok AOH it is you're digimon and digidude you're accepted.

digi-dude-444
07-21-2008, 07:22 AM
Great thanks so now we only need one more girl right???

Ange
07-21-2008, 07:31 AM
Sorry again Digi dude but I just noticed that the beast digimemory is taken.So here's the roster.....
1.Ange(Male Holy)
2.Vande(Female Dark)
3.AOH(Male Water)
4.Nekokidd(Male Insect/Plant)
5.Tsum(Male Bird)
6.SantasKid(Female Beast)
7.Asterick*(Female Machine/Mutant)
8.?
One female spot left..........

AngelofHope
07-21-2008, 07:36 AM
Just Dragon left to fill now ^_^

arvind102
07-21-2008, 07:39 AM
If no female wants to join could I take the spot?

Ange
07-21-2008, 07:44 AM
Yeah you can :) Oh Asterisk heres your evo line!
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj26/caolan12/Justimon.png
I like how the scarf and the arms turned out but not the legs....... Oh and I tried to do the white to black but there was only the upper part left to recolour and once I did it it look wrong so I changed it back, I hope you don't mind.

digi-dude-444
07-21-2008, 07:48 AM
Could i dit my charcter to be Dragon digimemory
Please Please Please
I really want to be in this RP and something ends up going wrong could I please have dragon instead of beast and edit the apearence of my digimemory mode

If not could I have a character with a different part, like a digidestined without a digimemory and a regular digivice which has been modified to have all the functions of the digivice used in this RP

Ange
07-21-2008, 07:51 AM
Whoever fills in the form first gets it. :embarrassed:

Vande
07-21-2008, 07:53 AM
Guessing Vallant didn't make it then (since he requested Dragon on page 1) So he should have first choice to change his character to female?

AngelofHope
07-21-2008, 07:55 AM
I think that's only fair really since he was only person to show his interest in Dragon line from start.

digi-dude-444
07-21-2008, 07:57 AM
Ok here I go again hope i get in as dragon

Name: Gabriella Ketrin
Appearance: Tall and slim. She has long wavy blonde hair and she also has bright green eyes. She wears a purple vest like top, and a black jacket. She wears black skinny jeans and black converse.
Biography: Gabriella grew up in a rich family, both of her parents are famous and well known, and so is she. His mother was a famous actress, and his father a famous actor. Gabriella herself had also starred in some of her parents movies. Though she is rich and famous she often wonders what it would be like to have a normal life. Gabriella is not sure when she has a friend or a fan and she is very misunderstood. She is clever and can be deep. She is a big flirt and she loves the attention from her male fans.
Digimemory: Dragon Digimemory

Digimon

Intraining: Babydmon
Rookie: Dracomon
Champion: Coredramon (blue)
Ultimate: Wingdramon
Mega: Slayerdramon
Mega, Digimemory mode: Slayerdramon Dragoon Mode

Slayerdramon Dragoon Mode Description

Slayerdramon now looks like the shape of a Magnadramon and is now very big, with short legs and long wings. Slayerdramon is coated in a silver armor alll over but you can just see two bright red eyes. Has a giant cannon on his back and many machine guns all over his body.
Attacks: Ultimate Blast-Shoots all of his guns/cannons at once towards the enemy.
Bolt Slay- Folds his wings close to his body and the cannon on his back seems to disapear under his armor until he looks like a large block of silver, he then fly rapidly towards the enemy.
Fire of the mighty- His most powerful attack here he gathers a blood red flame then shoots it towards the enemy in a large ball.

Vande
07-21-2008, 07:59 AM
i notice at least 2 things at least wrong with that - is it really that hard to follow a simple guideline?

arvind102
07-21-2008, 08:07 AM
Name: Axel Hero (Pronounced Heir-o)
Appearance: Has light brown hair which is flat but is spiky near the edges. Wears a sleevles jacket that is blue and black most of the time. Wears black and dark green pants which are somewhat saggy.
Biography: Axel lives a average life and has many friends but not many who comletely understand him. He just wants to have fun and not do anything bad. Some bullys from his school forced him to do bad things and his too good and scared to say anything. He just wants to be understood so he tries to make as many friends as possible. Is a day-dreamer and hates it when someone insults his or another person's dreams.
DX colour: V-mon Blue with white grips.
Digimemory: Dragon

Digimon

In-training: Chibimon/DemiVeemon
Rookie: Veemon
Champion: Veedramon
Ultimate: AeroVeedramon
Mega: Gaiomon
Mega, Digimemory mode: Gaiomon armor is silver and has wings now. His swords are know straight and a lot more lighter to carry. His name is Gaiomon..... Dragonic Mode.

Ange
07-21-2008, 08:10 AM
Since when was the Lopmon evolution line a dragon attribute line? ??? So that means Arvind is excepted.

digi-dude-444
07-21-2008, 08:14 AM
Oh dammit I just modified the post aswell to be dragon then it told me about these posts as I was going to write this post.
Wold it be okay if i had a different character that did not have a digimemory, and had a regular digivice and was like one of the original destined.

arvind102
07-21-2008, 08:18 AM
Wait I just noticed there's no sprites for my In-training through Ultimate should I change that?

Ange
07-21-2008, 08:25 AM
I think that would be better Arvind. Oh and Digidude that would be like having a Tamer in Savers.........

digi-dude-444
07-21-2008, 08:27 AM
And............Wait, am i the only person in the world that thinks something is cool again???

Vande
07-21-2008, 08:31 AM
And............Wait, am i the only person in the world that thinks something is cool again???

Don't make me warn you here, i've had a good weekend & good day i so do NOT want to spoil that.

The RP leader has spoken their word is law in this topic only over-ruled by a mod or admin

Ange
07-21-2008, 08:32 AM
I think adventure was cool too BUT it would not make sense for us having to use digimemory and for you just to make you're digimon digivolve without anything.

arvind102
07-21-2008, 08:37 AM
I'm confused does that mean I have to change?
Here is a quick sprite I made no straight swords though.

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l463/arvind102/SpecialGaiomon.png

Uhh is that too big? Clarity not good but I suck at doing stuff with Photobucket.

digi-dude-444
07-21-2008, 08:40 AM
Well ai am finally giving up although i signed up first then was never given help to solve my character, then when it was solved people cam up with excuses which were then solved.
You obviously wold not like me in this RP :'( :'( :'(

Vande
07-21-2008, 08:41 AM
If you had cared to read what was put in the first post instead of just jumping straight in you would have seen everything.

Warning about spelling.

AngelofHope
07-21-2008, 08:44 AM
Also it is not everyone else's job to make your character, its yours alone. If you had taken the time to read up and study and put the effort in when you first posted you probaly would have gotten in. I have no sympathy for you.

Ange
07-21-2008, 08:48 AM
I agree with the two posts above. Oh and here, this should work better.
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj26/caolan12/New.png

Asterisk*
07-21-2008, 08:55 AM
Thanks for the spriting Ange, but the chest sort of looks out of place and I probably should of mentioned this earlier, but I'm very go with the flow, so if someone is doing a request of mine I don't really care if they do something I didn't say, as long as it makes it look better.

arvind102
07-21-2008, 08:56 AM
Thanks. Also sorry digi-dude but sometimes you're accepted other times rejected you can't expect to get into every RP you sign up in.

Ange
07-21-2008, 09:06 AM
I could change it to grey if you'd like.

Asterisk*
07-21-2008, 09:16 AM
Yes I think that would look better than how it is now.

Ange
07-21-2008, 09:27 AM
Is this better? :)
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj26/caolan12/Justimon-1.png

Asterisk*
07-21-2008, 09:41 AM
Yes I believe that is better, gives it more of a metallic look, which he should have since it is android mode. So thanks Ange! ;D

Nekokidd
07-21-2008, 09:44 AM
@ Nekokidd:I I'll try the one vine thing for you, what arm do you want it to be on?

I'm a couple pages late... Sorry! I was at the movies! Anyway, if you'd like to try it, I'd like the vine only on her left arm. Thank you.

Santaskid
07-21-2008, 09:51 AM
@SantasKid:Will be accepted but you forgot to read the rules and I really like your savage beast mode but the only thing that is bothering me is the clawws and the red bit up above them, do you think you could change that to grey to mach SaberLeomon's?

There I think I took care of the mistake. You had something hidden, I read the rules just missed that one line.

Anyways I'll probably touch up the claws tonight.

Ange
07-21-2008, 12:59 PM
Ok I tried, don't laugh. :embarrassed:
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj26/caolan12/NekokiddsLine.png
Hope you like it!

Nekokidd
07-21-2008, 01:08 PM
You know what... I'm going to keep both vines. No offense, but... I think it looks... *ahem* odd without both vines.

Ange
07-21-2008, 01:11 PM
I like two also and I was going to say that but you were very attached to Rosemon MM that I thought if I said it you would be offended. :)

Vallant
07-21-2008, 01:44 PM
So dose that mean I'm Out cause I was willing to change to A girl if neccerery I just havnt been able to get on today :'(

Please Ange.....

Vande
07-21-2008, 01:45 PM
it appears all 8 places have been filled

Ange
07-21-2008, 01:49 PM
Ok this is getting very anoying. I'm sorry if this upsets you Vallant but all the spots have been filled. If we need extra people in the future you and Digidude will be the first to know.

Vallant
07-21-2008, 01:53 PM
Fine. Thanks anyway

Vande
07-21-2008, 02:15 PM
Slight modification to the topic title should clear stuff up.

Ange
07-21-2008, 03:00 PM
Thanks a bunch Vande, hopefully that will clear things up a bit. Oh and Tsum I know you said you were going to do it but I took a stab at it too. :) Oh and I noticed that you used Tsunomon but he is beast type so I changed it to Chicchimon, I hope that's OK.
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj26/caolan12/TsumsLine.png

Tsum
07-21-2008, 03:05 PM
Ah, that's right. My mind was still in 'Digimon World' mode when I started the line. Yeah, that should work. :p

Well, Aura was originally going to be just a recolor, but I suppose actual work makes it all the more better. Thanks, Ange.

Ange
07-21-2008, 03:09 PM
No problem.(As you can probably tell I have a lot of spare time :D)
Well should we do the story in chapters to make it more organised or just go unorganised?

AngelofHope
07-21-2008, 03:20 PM
Well I think I prefer to do it more loosely but for that to work you need to know where things are suppose to be heading so that if things go too far off track can be reined in.

Ange
07-21-2008, 03:30 PM
Well I thought you could do something like this......
Episode 1: Welcome to the Digital world! Yashamon strikes!
The kids arrive at the Digital world and meet there digimon who are all Rookie level. A Yashamon appears, Coronamon digivolves and with the help of the other children they defeat the rouge Yashamon!
See, I think I like that idea, it's organised but also leaves room for creativity.

AngelofHope
07-21-2008, 03:38 PM
Well I have no problem with that provided everyone is asked if there is anything that needs to be done before one section ends and another begins, plus that system would also mean we would have to decide upon and order for Digivolution of sorts, well I think anyway.

Ange
07-21-2008, 04:01 PM
Champion Ultimate Mega Mega Digimemory mode
1.Ange 1.Asterick* 1.Nekokidd 1.Ange
2.Vande 2.Ange 2.Tsum 2.Vande
3.AOH 3.Nekokidd 3.Ange 3.AOH
4.Nekokidd 4.Vande 4.Santaskid 4.Nekokidd
5.Tsum 5.AOH 5.Vande 5.Tsum
6.SantasKid 6.Arvind 6.AOH 6.SantasKid
7.Asterick* 7.SantasKid 7.Arvind 7.Asterick*
8.Arvind 8.Tsum 8.Asterick* 8.Arvind

Well that's what I thought. Oh and as soon as we finished one chapter I would write the summary for the next.

AngelofHope
07-21-2008, 04:07 PM
And, I asumme, it would be left open at end so if we all wanted to do a sequel we could?

Ange
07-21-2008, 04:11 PM
Yeah that's what had in mind, like a cliff hanger ending to the series then start a new Rp with what happend last time.

Nekokidd
07-21-2008, 04:21 PM
W00t!!! I'm the first one to get mega!!! ^^ Er...Anthony is. I plan on telling a little more about his family as we go on, as it is very vague at the moment. I actually like the Episode idea. Can whoever is going to digivolve decide their episode title? I kinda already had a Digimemory mode episode title already.... ^^ *Patiently awaits RP*

Ange
07-21-2008, 04:22 PM
Yeah sure they can, what do you have in mind?

Asterisk*
07-21-2008, 04:34 PM
I get Mega last! Well I suppose that's OK since I get ultimate first. And I like the episode idea.

Nekokidd
07-21-2008, 04:40 PM
Well, when going to champion, I thought "The sunflower of happiness! Anthony finds hope!" Or something like that.
For ultimate "Lilly of the valley! Anthony's fight for his life!"
For mega "A rose by any other name! Anthony discovers a new digivolution!"
For MM "The infamous blue rose! Anthony's magical bouquet!"
Yes, I see a definite theme in my digivolution episodes. ^^; I made all except for the last one on the spot.

Ange
07-22-2008, 06:35 AM
Yeah those names are cool. Now we only need to do two things before we start the RP....
1. Find out if Arvind is using V-mon or Dracomon.
2. Can anyone make a sprite for the digivices? I can make Digimon but not digivices so if anyone is willing for the challenge please contact me.

arvind102
07-22-2008, 08:09 AM
How about Veemon=Reptiledramon-Megadramon-Gaiomon-Gaiomon Dragon Mode

Asterisk*
07-22-2008, 11:10 AM
I just noticed, isn't Arvind's character a guy, yet he got approved when there was only an opening for one more girl character?

Santaskid
07-22-2008, 11:55 AM
Give me a description and I'll see what I can come up with Digivice wise, might not be to good but I can try.

arvind102
07-22-2008, 01:39 PM
I just noticed, isn't Arvind's character a guy, yet he got approved when there was only an opening for one more girl character?

Well he approved but maybe he forgot...

Ange
07-22-2008, 01:47 PM
@SantasKid: I don't know you decide, I'm rubbish at making things up. The only real thing that I want is a grip at the right, Ok? (Oh and if you do this could you make the prototype in white?)
@Asterisk*: Yes I know his charactor is male. I figured that we weren't going to have any females sign up anytime soon so I accepted a guy.
@Arvind: Why don't you do Veemon- Veedramon-AeroVeedramon-Gaiomon-Gaiomon Dragon Mode?

arvind102
07-22-2008, 01:49 PM
Ok I'm cool with that.

Ange
07-22-2008, 02:11 PM
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj26/caolan12/blah.png
Ok here you go! It would have looked better if you had of saved the Gaiomon Dragon mode as a PNG.

Vande
07-23-2008, 11:38 AM
So how long before we get this rpg on the road?

arvind102
07-23-2008, 01:01 PM
I'm pretty sure I did. Also I want to change it from Dragon Mode to Dragonic Mode.

Ange
07-23-2008, 04:14 PM
Yeah that's fine and I was thinking of starting it tonight but relatives came over so I will start it tomorrow if that's fine with you guys.

arvind102
07-23-2008, 04:17 PM
Thanks. I'm cool with that. Time Specifics?

Ange
07-23-2008, 04:33 PM
Well I was thinking 9am UK time, is that alright?

arvind102
07-23-2008, 04:37 PM
Ugh... I don't know UK time! *Hammers fist on table*

Tsum
07-23-2008, 04:37 PM
Fine with me either way.

I probably won't be able to post until at least 5pm US CST though.

Check Google. ;)

Ange
07-23-2008, 04:59 PM
Ahhh! There's so many differant time zones in America! Right now it's 00:57 pm in the UK (yes I know it's very late) so if anyone wants to work out the time differance (I'm too lazy to) go ahead.

Vande
07-23-2008, 09:30 PM
If people post what time it with them when they post i can then work it out.

Santaskid
07-23-2008, 09:38 PM
9:37 PM July 23 for me right now.

I think that's like an 8 hour difference compared to Vande and Ange.

Vande
07-23-2008, 09:41 PM
yep 8hr difference to me (ps. 5.41am when i'm posting this in the UK so if you want to work it out for yourselves)

Santaskid
07-23-2008, 09:52 PM
So if things go according to Ange's plan the RP topic should be up around 1 Am July 24th Pacific time, 4 am eastern.

I always get Mountain and Central timezones mixed up so I'm not going to bother posting the estimated time for those if things go according to Ange's plan for the topic to be up. Not that it really matters, those of us in the US will possibly just have to post after waking up, no big deal. I'll probably be up at that time, so it doesn't really affect me.

The past couple days I've slept from about 3 or 4 am till 10 or 11, so yeah.

Oh and I'll try to get the digivice design done tonight/tomorrow morning (for me, later today for you people over in the UK where it's already the 24th).

Ange
07-24-2008, 01:42 AM
Sorry guys I slept in :-\ are you ready to start?

Santaskid
07-24-2008, 01:45 AM
Just go ahead and start the RP Thread, the wonders of a forum, we don't all have to be on at the same time in order to RP. I've been unable to come up with anything as far as a Digivice goes, sorry not so great at doing stuff from scratch, tried, but really couldn't get anything to look good.

Ange
07-24-2008, 01:54 AM
That's OK, we don't really need one now. I'll start the RPG now, you can be sucked into the digital world anyway you want (example: Laptop, computer, a portal etc....) Oh and you must have a cell phone with you as it turns into your digivice.
Edit: It's up now!

Tsum
07-24-2008, 10:58 AM
So... its Digivice obtaining is similar to Frontier then, I see...

Ah, it seems I can post earlier after all.

Ange
07-24-2008, 01:41 PM
Yes you recieve the digivice like they did, although it is not the same digivice.

Vande
07-25-2008, 11:39 AM
Damnit Asterisk, we are waiting on you

Ange
07-25-2008, 11:47 AM
Yeah it's really annoying waiting for him.>:( If he signed up he should of made sure to come to post at least everyday.

Vande
07-25-2008, 11:56 AM
Last Active: 23 July 2008, 19:15:08
he hasn't been on for 2 days

Ange
07-25-2008, 12:09 PM
If he is not online withen two days he will be kicked out of the RP and Vallant will be given a second chance.

arvind102
07-25-2008, 12:14 PM
Woooo harsh. He's machine right?

Vande
07-25-2008, 12:17 PM
He's machine right?

yep he is/was the machine digimemory

Ange
07-25-2008, 12:24 PM
Actually...... I don't find it harsh. When Asterisk* signed up for this RP he commited himself to it and gave me the confirmation that he would post every so often which he hasn't done yet.

Vallant
07-26-2008, 01:41 PM
Please dont come on Asterisk - also why give him so long

Vande
07-26-2008, 01:42 PM
Good point 2 days is too long - i vote that it should be now, being forced to wait this long is annoying as it is without waiting anymore.

AngelofHope
07-26-2008, 01:43 PM
I agree with Vande.

Vallant
07-26-2008, 01:44 PM
I Agree with Vande

Nekokidd
07-26-2008, 02:48 PM
I agree with Vande.

I feel like a parrot. -__-;

arvind102
07-26-2008, 03:11 PM
Yeah Parrot :D! I somewhat agree.... sooo yeah.

Ange
07-27-2008, 01:44 AM
OK everyone calm down. I just recieved a message from him telling me that he is ill so he will be unable to take part, soooo...... Vallant post you're profile for the Machine/Mutant digimemory.

Vande
07-27-2008, 02:52 AM
About frickin' time, sorry but i'm not the worlds most patient person.

Vallant
07-28-2008, 08:51 AM
Name: Alexander Jones

Appearance: Tall 5'11 with Black hair that that is down to his ears, its messy; with Pigment green eyes and medium build. he is cacasiun

Biography: A tough child hood; although nothing to do with money. it was because Alex didnt get along with his parents. His mother could not see what she had done wrong and although Alex did not make that known it was not her fault it was his dads. His Dad was fairly successful and earnt a fair sum of money but he wasa druggie and Binge and a smoker and Alex detested him for it.

At the age of 14 he moved in with his sister to get away from his father. He prefers life now and Likes the fact his sister dose not bother him. He has a lone streak about him the although he tries to fight he cannot help. he is very Humble

DX colour: light grey and Tokyo purple grips

Digimon

Intraining: Missimon

Rookie: Hagurumon

Champion: Deputymon

Ultimate: Andromon

Mega: Justimon

Mega, Digimemory mode:Justimon Machine Mode

Desprition of DarkDramon Machine Mode. - His Armour is now a white colour with the already white parts turned crimson. His scarf is gone, now replaced by a thin crimson cape. his right arm has now changed into a more stream lined version that looks more high tech. his helmet has a red slit in it, that you can just see eyes behind
There you Go

arvind102
07-28-2008, 08:54 AM
Vallant just asking isn't it supposed to be Machine/Mutant not Dragon?

Tsum
07-28-2008, 08:54 AM
This looks like a copy-paste job....

So, how does a Darkdramon become a mode change of a Magnadramon/Holydramon? ;)

Ange
07-28-2008, 11:01 AM
OK I have three problems with that......
One I absolutely HATE ToyAgumon and BlackToyAgumon, second how does your digimon use the Digimemory of Machine/Mutants and have a dragon mode? Finally if you use Machine/Mutant your line has to be fully Machine or fully Mutant.

Vallant
07-28-2008, 02:46 PM
I'm so sorry - I'll change

Ange
07-28-2008, 03:29 PM
You still haven't changed the fact that I brought up earlier that you're Darkdramon becomes Holydramon Dragon mode. Oh and how could it become Dragon Mode anything by using the Digimemory if Machines/Mutants?

Vallant
07-28-2008, 03:33 PM
changed. also change Rookie partner

Ange
07-28-2008, 03:47 PM
Why don't you just do....
In-Training: Missimon (Bombmon's a Fresh level)
Rookie: Pawnchessmon white
Champion: Knightchessmon White
Ultimate: Bishopchessmon white
Mega:Kingchessmon
? Anyway whatever you decide you're accepted so go write in the RP.

AngelofHope
07-28-2008, 03:57 PM
I find myself agreeing somewhat with Ange, while it is you desicion in the end Vallant your evolution line seems a bit... all over the place really. If you don't want to have an all Chessmon line thats fine but maybe have the same coloured Pawn and Bishop just so it fits a bit more ^_^

Ange
07-29-2008, 12:12 AM
Could you guys edt your post so your partners are at rookie level? It's just I was planning on having Coronamon digivolve to Firamon.

Vande
07-29-2008, 12:13 AM
Edited Mine, is there any set way that we will be joining together since we seem to have all landed in different areas?

Santaskid
07-29-2008, 12:49 AM
Mine's edited as well. Wasn't a hard edit at all.

Ange
07-29-2008, 01:09 AM
Well I was thinking we could all meet in like a deserted town. Oh and just to clear things up more a Yashamon will appear there and we will all fight it and Coronamon will digivolve to Firamon.By the way Vande you digivolve in the next chapter, what do you want to call it? (You can wrote a short summary too if you like.) Santaskid you can have your character speak in French too as long as you do something like this <"My digimon partner is Bearmon."> so we can all understand but she can say Bonjour and stuff as we can all understand that.

Vande
07-29-2008, 01:10 AM
(By the way Vande you digivolve in the next chapter, what do you want to call it? You can wrote a short summary too if you like.)

I'll work on that later today heh.

Ange
07-29-2008, 01:23 AM
Ok that's fine. I think the RP is coming along pretty nicely. :)

Vande
07-29-2008, 01:36 AM
Chapter 2: The Face of the Fallen Angel

After the fight with Yashamon the team get their first clue and start to head towards a distant mountain. On the way after findng out more about each other they meet with a BlackTailmon (BlackGatomon) charged with stopping the new team at any cost.

Cat and PicoDevimon decide to step up to give the team time to move forward but things don't go to plan. Then from a light comes a darkness...is it on the teams side or something more sinister....

Ange
07-29-2008, 01:47 AM
Sounds really good.:) Oh and I just noticed I past the 100 post mark! *starts dancing* Anyway back on topic has anyone guessed what the secret of the Digimemories are?

Vande
07-29-2008, 01:49 AM
It has to be something about them being together in one place at a specific time.

Ange
07-29-2008, 01:57 AM
Correct! Although the plot has a major twist. Don't read the last part if you don't want the RP to be spoiled on you. ;)

Vande
07-29-2008, 02:15 AM
You forget i know NEXT too well to know what the Digimemories can do, i could make a few assumptions on the odd thing or two but i aint going to heh

Santaskid
07-29-2008, 02:26 AM
Santaskid you can have your character speak in French too as long as you do something like this <"My digimon partner is Bearmon."> so we can all understand but she can say Bonjour and stuff as we can all understand that.

The funny thing is, well.... my character was one me and a friend created two years ago, and she's the one that came up with her being French, and the drawing. But I never got around to writing the fic she was intended for, so I figured I might as well use the character for something.

And All I really got French wise is a random list of phrases that she sent me,lol. I really should ask her for some more, so that I can have the character actually use some French. So I'm not to sure if I will use French or not, other than maybe her introducing her self. But thankfully she was intended to be bilingual.

Ange
07-29-2008, 10:16 AM
Well it's nothing to do with their appearance in NEXT.

AngelofHope
07-29-2008, 05:31 PM
Hope you dont mind Ange but I just followed you earlier post to head to a deserted town as a meeting place ^_^

Tsum
07-29-2008, 10:43 PM
Call me lazy, but I simply edited my second post to include the meeting place traveling as well. >_>

AngelofHope
07-30-2008, 11:45 AM
I have been thinking of titles for my parts and unless I can think up any better I plan to use, as long as is ok,

Champion - Day of the Dolphin
Ultimate - A Whale of a Time
Mega - Trident Tested (Word play on Tried and Tested)

Ange
07-30-2008, 02:13 PM
Ok Vande you can start your chapter now. All you have to do is start your post with Chapter 2: "The Face of the Fallen Angel!" Oh and AOH could you write a description of you're Champion chapter? Oh and thoughs are mine.

Champion: "Welcome to the Digital Word!" Yashamon strickes!" (already happened)
Ultimate: "A Lion's Heart"
Mega: "The Olympic Flame, Apollomon!"

I just had to put the Olympic Flame in there, it made total sense! ;D

Vande
07-30-2008, 02:14 PM
we get everyone seated in the building then i'll start it

AngelofHope
07-30-2008, 02:15 PM
I was planning too in a bit, just posted titles in a rush earlier

Vallant
07-30-2008, 02:15 PM
So everyone go to a building and sit down in it?

Vande
07-30-2008, 02:18 PM
So everyone go to a building and sit down in it?

I posted in the RP to leave it open for people to yes

AngelofHope
07-30-2008, 02:38 PM
Summary for 'Day of the Dolphin'

After finding out that the only way to continue their quest is to cross the ocean to a continent that is not too far away the group head in search of Hookmon, a Digimon who is rumoured to sail a 'Phantom' ship that acts as a ferry for Digimon incapable of crossing the sea's by other means.

Upon reaching the shore the group find out that Hookmon's ship was pulled underwater by Octomon who is keeping Hookmon as a prisoner as punishment for angering him. This leads the group to a battle underwater, through the twists and turns of the shipwreck, to free Hookmon from his containment and to gain a means of transport to the next continent.

Ange
07-30-2008, 02:41 PM
Sounds great. :) I really like the idea.

AngelofHope
07-30-2008, 02:44 PM
I'm glad, I wanted a way to use water that wasn't just 'they go for a swim and end up in a fight' and I just thought this way it would advance the story as well as giving a valid reason for a water themed chapter ^_^

arvind102
07-30-2008, 03:14 PM
Are we going to have fillers? Like digimon don't evolve in each episode.

Ange
07-30-2008, 03:22 PM
Well Once everyone reaches champion then we well have fillers same with ultimate and Mega.

arvind102
07-30-2008, 03:23 PM
Ok. Just wanted to know.

Santaskid
07-30-2008, 04:01 PM
I'll come up with my episode titles later tonight, hopefully.

Ange
07-31-2008, 08:21 AM
Arvind do you think you could put a little more.....depth into what your character says?

arvind102
07-31-2008, 08:31 AM
Ok. Sure I'm cool with that. When you said depth you reminded me of V-mon.

Ange
07-31-2008, 08:41 AM
It's much better now. :)

arvind102
07-31-2008, 10:32 AM
Well I did something similiar to what V-mon did in my life...... I broke a plastic chair out of hunger :P...... really.......

Ange
07-31-2008, 11:00 AM
You must have been hungry! Well anyway things are going smoothly. (Hopes everyone is enjoying themselves)

AngelofHope
07-31-2008, 11:10 AM
I am enjoying myself, everything is going at about the right pace I think.

Ange
07-31-2008, 11:52 AM
Glad to here it. :) Also can anyone think up a term for when our digimon digivolve using the digimemories?

arvind102
07-31-2008, 11:55 AM
Uhhhh I suck at names but.....
What we can say....
1. Digimemory Activate! Mode Change!
2. Digimemory evolution!
Term:
1.Digimemory Evolution
2.Memory change
I suck at names....

Ange
07-31-2008, 12:00 PM
I like the first one. :) What do you guys think of it?

Vande
07-31-2008, 12:03 PM
"name of memory" Memory Evolution

arvind102
07-31-2008, 12:04 PM
Ok I have to say that's pretty cool :D.

Ange
07-31-2008, 12:35 PM
Why don't we mix bith you're idea's to make it *name of memory* Digimemory Activate! Evolution! How about that?

Vande
07-31-2008, 12:39 PM
Why don't we mix bith you're idea's to make it *name of memory* Digimemory Activate! Evolution! How about that?

that works

arvind102
07-31-2008, 12:40 PM
The "Evolution!" part sort of sounds wierd.

Ange
07-31-2008, 01:07 PM
Well what if we change the evolution part to Digivolution.

Vande
07-31-2008, 01:09 PM
You may have noticed i'm using the original names anyhow due to preference so if you guys use digivolution i will be using evolution.

arvind102
07-31-2008, 01:10 PM
No it not the word but it being alone. i.e. Warp Digivoulution, DNA Digivolution, Spirit Evolution. Dub terms....

Ange
07-31-2008, 01:59 PM
Yeah but in the original it was Warp Evolve, Jogress Evolution ect...... I myself perfer digivolve from Child to Perfect but for Ultimate I would like it if we used the original term.

arvind102
07-31-2008, 02:02 PM
Yeah but that's not my point. There's always a pre-fix like the Warp and Jogress.

Ange
07-31-2008, 02:09 PM
The actual term will be Digimemory evolution but the call is the other thing.

arvind102
07-31-2008, 02:14 PM
Ohhhh that clears the fog.

Ange
07-31-2008, 02:18 PM
That's what I'm here for. :)

Vande
08-01-2008, 12:58 PM
Ange - you mentioned in your What's Happening topic about going away, what we going to do with the RP while you are away?

Ange
08-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Well we could close it for a week I think that would be the most sensable idea. Or someone could take control of my charactor.

Vande
08-01-2008, 01:08 PM
I intend not to close the chapter anyhow so i can draw it out a little and control your character if you like?

Ange
08-01-2008, 01:13 PM
Yes I would be fine with that but you have finished your chapter by the time I leave, we will be nearly finished Santaskid's chapter.

Vande
08-01-2008, 01:14 PM
When do you go?

Ange
08-01-2008, 01:26 PM
23rd of August so we will have plenty of RP time before I leave. :)

Vande
08-01-2008, 01:30 PM
Ah indeed so we will be at the end of my episode by them i'm sure.

Ange
08-01-2008, 01:44 PM
Yes we should have it finished by then. :)

Vallant
08-01-2008, 04:37 PM
lol same day As I am.

yeah we should have. we have nearly a month

Ange
08-02-2008, 10:28 AM
The reason I have Coronamon evolved is so when we fight BlackTailmon he won't have any energy left to digivolve. I was'nt trying to take the spotlight away from you Vande or anything.

Vande
08-02-2008, 10:30 AM
Heh it's ok it's fun to poke back at people in the RP.

Ange
08-02-2008, 10:38 AM
Do you guys think we should do a sequel to this? I have an idea for one.

Vande
08-02-2008, 10:44 AM
Lets get #1 over with first :p

Ange
08-02-2008, 10:45 AM
Yeah but if we do decide to do one I have a plot.

Nekokidd
08-02-2008, 11:12 AM
You leave on my B-day. 0.0 very odd.... we'll get done by then. I think we need to get into this plot over with before a sequel. I mean, we need to get this plot finished so that we know if there is a possibility for a sequel.

Vallant
08-02-2008, 11:41 AM
I have a decide upon the name of my chapter

1. Catch a falling star

2. Coronation by a Bishop

3. A Machine and his lance

Ange
08-02-2008, 01:08 PM
Vallant I just noticed that umm....... you're line is very mixed up looking. Why don't you do something more normal line like Hagurumon, Starmon, Superstarmon, Darkdramon and Darkdramon Machine mode? It looks more normal.

Vande
08-02-2008, 01:11 PM
Basically waiting for everyone to catch up and stuff now.

Vallant
08-02-2008, 01:16 PM
I like my line. also change the name for the last chapter

Ange
08-02-2008, 01:20 PM
But it's like Cogs, Star, Chesspiece, Dragon. It makes no sense.

Vande
08-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Lay off him already - let him have the Digimon he wanted afterall you already approved it.

Vallant
08-02-2008, 01:29 PM
Added desprition for DarkDramon Machine mode

Ange
08-02-2008, 01:33 PM
OK but it still seems a bit strange.

arvind102
08-03-2008, 01:32 PM
Ugh sorry I haven't posted much. I went on a short noticed trip and just came back. I'll make my post in the RP thread soon.

Ange
08-03-2008, 02:06 PM
It's OK, you haven't missed anything anyway. :)

Nekokidd
08-04-2008, 08:30 AM
I hope my last post was okay- I just thought that the digimon may have already known each other before they got partnered. And it's funny having a plant in love with a lion that's on fire. XD

arvind102
08-04-2008, 08:53 AM
XD That is funny. In the future V-mon is going to get hit more often :D. I felt like saying that.

AngelofHope
08-04-2008, 10:21 AM
I may be wrong but I don't think there will be a problem Neko, after all a few people have made their Digimon members of the destroyed city in their earlier posts as well as all of them knowing of their destiny with their respective partners so it would only make sense they know one another even if only to a slight extent.

Ange
08-04-2008, 10:52 AM
Yeah that's fine Neko, I actually think it's quite funny. :)

AngelofHope
08-04-2008, 03:08 PM
This is a post mainly to clarify in advance some of the things in my upcoming part of the RP. As everyone should know some of my part will involve underwater battles. This is a fun thing to do but lead me to a few things that needed to be decided and/or confirmed to be logical. After some discussions with Ange we have decided on a few things that I wanted to just let everyone know about and to bring up the group splitting up (Only for the part of the underwater search/battle) into respective teams.

Anyway first up is the water of the Digital World - after discussion with Ange we both agreed that the water should be like water in the real world with all of it's drawbacks and such so wont be an easy trip for those involved.

Even though I haven't discussed the exact info (I.e what will happen to group above water), some of the team will remain above water, purely as it would make no sense whatsoever for their Mon to be able travel in the water without consequence. I have discussed the teaming and have decided, unless there are any major objections (That must have valid reasoning mind you) here are what seems to make the most sense:

Remaining on Land:

Caolan and Coronamon
Axel and V-mon
Anthony and Palmon
Alex and Hagurumon

Going Underwater:

Kyle and Crabmon
Cat and Tsukaimon
Alette and Bearmon
Dan and Penmon

That's all I can think of that needs to be said right now, unless you have you anything you would like to say or bring up Ange. Anyone who has a problem with this just post and it can be sorted out ^_^

Ange
08-04-2008, 03:13 PM
Well I have nothing else really to say. The only thing I want to ask is do you think that the on land team should also fight a Digimon?

AngelofHope
08-04-2008, 03:21 PM
It's up to you really, if you feel it would benefit the story you can or perhaps it could be used to get to know one another, Off the top of my head I cant think of anything major that would need to be done but maybe you can think of something that I may have overlooked.

Vande
08-04-2008, 10:02 PM
The above water stuff could a camp on the beach or something night could set in?

Santaskid
08-04-2008, 10:39 PM
Small group, Beach, night, camping. Why does that just sound like the perfect situation for an enemy to find advantageous and attack.

Vande
08-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Small group, Beach, night, camping. Why does that just sound like the perfect situation for an enemy to find advantageous and attack.

Now how did you get that idea :p

Ange
08-05-2008, 01:48 AM
It's up to you really, if you feel it would benefit the story you can or perhaps it could be used to get to know one another, Off the top of my head I cant think of anything major that would need to be done but maybe you can think of something that I may have overlooked.

Well I don't think it would really enhance the story but it would be kind of boring for the ones above water to just sit there and do nothing. Oh and yeah I'm fine with the camping idea.

AngelofHope
08-05-2008, 06:40 AM
Well if you guys want to have a battle (Giving Coronamon a chance to fight again I guess :-p) you can get attacked, I do have an idea of a mon you could fight but it all depends on how this chapter goes ;D

Vande
08-05-2008, 08:04 AM
AOH says: ah i just thought could always have the land group looking for a guy to help understand/give us some better medicines and such

Vande says: heh that works

AOH says: links in story then and they can always fight someone

So there you have it guys :p

AngelofHope
08-07-2008, 10:46 AM
So you know what im thinking - the 4 mentioned go off to find sepikmon soon, so once we done building the fire you guys want to make you first posts and then I will start my section.

Vande
08-10-2008, 01:30 PM
*poke some people*
hey Ange you not rounding up your RPG sheep - a few seem to not be posting

arvind102
08-10-2008, 01:30 PM
I'm still posting! I didn't do anything!

Ange
08-10-2008, 02:15 PM
I'm back! I was visiting my aunt ( She's only got a few days to live) so that's why I wasn't on, as for everyone else I don't know. Oh and this is my 200th post! (Nice new avatar by the way Vande.)

Santaskid
08-10-2008, 03:07 PM
Sorry for not posting a lot, I haven't been feeling to great lately, and theres been a good deal of chaos around my place lately. I'm trying to post a decent amount.

Ange
08-11-2008, 05:36 AM
It's Ok Santaskid your posting more than some other people. ;) Oh and you guys have to pick something and it has a major part in the story line so should I ask you guys now or later on?

Vande
08-11-2008, 07:29 AM
we have to pick something O.o go on do it now :D