PDA

View Full Version : Digimon: Next Chapter

digi-dude-444
07-02-2008, 11:24 AM
The organistaion known as DATs closed down. It was a dreadful time, but people felt there was no point in DATs anymore as all digimon seemed to dissapear, including Agumon, Gaomon and Lalamon.
Since those days a new evil has appeared in the digital world, and several new digidestined have been called in order to save it.

Template

Name: (can be from any country)
Appearence:
Personality:
Bio: (Does not have to be detailed, and nothing tragic has have to have happened. But do say how you arived to the digital world)
D-Com: (a made-up digivice, which allows you to communicate with other destined. Must have a base colour, a main colour and a button colour)
Crest: (do not have destiny or miracles)

Digimon

Rookie:
Champion:
Ultimate:
Mega:
Mode Change: (Probably won't use these)
Armor: (just choose an armor digimon that fits with your crest)
Digimon Personality:

My Character

Name: Casey Jones
Appearence: Tall and quite slim. He has messy blond hair though he has died his fringe black he has bright blue eyes. He wears a white t-shirt and black leather jacket. He wears grey jeans and a pair of black sneakers which have three yellow stripes on them.
Personality: Headstrong and often reckless. He has a sweet and sensitive which may confuse people about his personality. He is also a big flirt.
Bio: Casey grew up in a family of business people. His parents, being business people, are away alot of the time. Casey is often urged by his parents to choose business as a career path but he wants to be a scientist researching wildlife in the amazon or Africa. Casey was at his grandmothers house when he went to the digital world. He was sat in the back garden and a giant portal appeared infront of him. He took a look and fell right through it taking him to the digital world.
D-Com: Base:Green Main:Yellow Buttons:Brown
Crest: Kindness

Digimon:
Rookie: Guilmon
Champion: Growlmon
Ultimate: WarGrowlmon
Mega: Gallantmon
Mode Change: Gallantmon Crimson Mode
Armor: Kangaroomon
Digimon Personality: Happy go lucky. Quite silly and stupid

I would like a minimum of four people

DuskGem
07-02-2008, 11:59 AM
Name: Kia
Appearence: Long light brown hair tied in a long plait, and brown eyes. She wears a pair of grey loose tracksuit trousers, blue t-shirt, and gry tracksuit top, with a pair of black and purple fingerless gloves.
Personality: Doesn't care about herself, only others. She can be quite quiet, but is very caring and kind. She is happyfor someone else to lead and for her to follow, but she understands the need for teamwork.
Bio: Kia wants to be a vet or biologist, and gained a job at some local kennels. Her parents are very encouragin abot what she wants to do. She was cleaning out some of the pens wen she heard some of the dogs bark. She ran to where they were and saw a large portal like thing. As she investigated it it sucked her in.
D-Com: Base:Purple Main:white Buttons:Black
Crest: Freindship

Digimon

Rookie: Elecmon
Champion: Garurumon
Ultimate: WereGarurumon
Mega: Baihumon
Mode Change: (Probably won't use these)
Armor: Raidramon
Digimon Personality: Protective, and quite, but tactical.

(Is the digimon line allowed?)

arvind102
07-02-2008, 12:06 PM
I'll join info will come soon. But what's the point in putting mode change then saying we're probably not going to use them?

DuskGem
07-02-2008, 12:10 PM
Incase we do use them

arvind102
07-02-2008, 12:12 PM
Ahhhh. Putting info in a edit soon...

rigomi
07-02-2008, 06:45 PM
Name: Damon
Appearance:Shoulder length ink black hair. He wears a gray jacket most of the time with a t- shirt with the word HAX written acrossed it.He has a pair of black cutoff jeans with holes in the knees. He also has a dark blue baseball cap that he wears all the time and cant stand to lose.
Personality: .Hes a rookie computer hacker but most of the time just crashes his own computer which infuriates him. Hes shy and tries to stay out of fights unless absolutely necessary. he fights a lot with impmon though because of the tricks the digimon plays.
Bio: Lives with one parent most of the time since his father travels alot for his job. Was fixing a problem with his home computer when he was suck through his screen and into the digital world.
D-Com: base:black,main:gray, buttons:white
Crest: Light

Digimon

Rookie:impmon
Champion:boogeymon
Ultimate:phelesmon
Mega:beelzemon
Mode Change: Beelzemon BLAST mode
Armor: quetzalmon
Digimon Personality:This digimon loves to play practical jokes on the other digimon and humans.The only thing he likes to do more is fight.He rushes into battles recklessly and often gets hurt because of this.Despite this he cares verymuch for the other digimon and cant stand to see them hurt(unless it was a result of one of his jokes.)

ImperialDuftmonBM
07-02-2008, 07:46 PM
Deleted.

digi-dude-444
07-03-2008, 08:29 AM
DuskGem: Accepted and that line is allowed

rigomi: darkness is not allowed as a crest-i should have written that in the template.
Could I ask you not to use Devimon or SkullSatamon as they are to do with the storyline
JagerLoewemon is not an armor digimon therfore is not valid in your armor part.

rigomi
07-03-2008, 11:42 AM
fair enough ill change the crest to light and the armor mon to quetzalmon and the other digimon you asked about will be changed too.

edit:k done

arvind102
07-04-2008, 08:45 AM
Here is everything.
Name: Levia
Appearence: Black Hair that looks like Tai's except mostly curves at the spike areas, wears a vest like Henry's and gray pants (may change that). Wears goggles most of the time.
Personality: Headstrong, kind, and likes to stay as a team. Warms up to people really fast and doesn't like arguments. Like Tai with a small bit of Marcus and Takato. Doesn't like to fight unless he needs to and when he is he's dead serious.
Bio: Is a typical preteen likes to play videogames, play soccer, and draw. At school he wasn't very popular but was known. Has many friends, and is respected by them because of his optimism and kindness. Plans to grow up to be a medical scientist. When not doing homework or playing Levia likes to read and write things. From poems to short stories.
D-Com: Base: Light Red Main: Blue Button: White
Crest: Reliability

Digimon

Rookie: Kotemon
Champion: Gladimon
Ultimate: Wingdramon
Mega: Examon
Mode Change: Examon's already super strong
Armor: Depthmon
Digimon Personality:Nice, shy at times but has a big heart. Like Levia he warms up to people real fast and doesn't like arguments.

digi-dude-444
07-04-2008, 08:54 AM
Arvind could i ask you to change your crest and armor as rigomi already had them and rigomi you are accepted

arvind102
07-04-2008, 01:47 PM
Could I use hope instead but keep Gargoylemon?

digi-dude-444
07-04-2008, 01:49 PM
I am afraid not unless you can work something out with rigomi about himchanging his crest

arvind102
07-04-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm confused light is different then hope. Also his armor is Quetzalmon mines Gargoylemon.

digi-dude-444
07-04-2008, 01:55 PM
Gargoylemon appears by using Veemon and the digi-egg of light
Quetzalmon appears by using Wormmon and the digi-egg of light.
You can not both have the same digiegg.
If you want hope you would have to have a different armor digimon.

arvind102
07-04-2008, 01:55 PM
K will edit soon...
Edit: Made it Digi-Egg of Reliability and Depthmon.

rigomi
07-04-2008, 02:40 PM
can we start now?arvind makes 4.

arvind102
07-12-2008, 08:20 PM
Someone is going to post here! I feel (see) it.

osirist
07-12-2008, 08:50 PM
I'll join up

Name: Tres
Appearence:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a368/osirist/Tres.jpg
Personality: Virtually the same as Duo Maxwell
Bio: Tres grew up in New Orleans, so he learned quick how to take care of himself. He's fiercly proud of his Cajun heritage and will often throw in a few french phrases when he's talking. he's a bit of a ladies man, but has never really had a lasting relationship. He ended up in the Digital world after he was shot trying to protect a girl from a mugger. He knocked him out with a pipe but was shot in the process, he wandered into an alleyway and passed out. When he woke up, the wound was gone and he was in the Digital world
D-Com: White, Blue, Black
Crest: Sincerity

Digimon

Rookie:Gaomon
Champion:Sangloupmon
Ultimate:Astamon
Mega:Belphemon
Mode Change: Belphemon (sleep mode) "changes to this when he's not fighting"
Armor: Yasyamon
Digimon Personality:Gaomon is the exact opposite of Tres, he's quite and keeps to himself alot, only speaking when he thinks it's important. He is a bit cocky however

Maria08
07-14-2008, 01:24 PM
(Can i still join?)

osirist
07-14-2008, 02:08 PM
I dunno, digi-dude-444 hasn't posted here in 10 days or so. He might have forgotten.
(just post a proflie to make sure)

Maria08
07-14-2008, 09:54 PM
(Ok. also, one of my main character, maria, that i usually use, will be an adult and a mother two twin girls. but, she won't be going to the digiworld. I hope it's with Digi-dude-444. anyway, here they are)

Name: Maria Maple
Appearence: Red/brown shoulder length hair, Red T-shirt, blue jeans, and white shoes.
Personality: Pretty, Brave, and a loving mother.
Bio: Maria was one of the choosen digidestineds when she was a teen. She misses her digimon, Betamon alot. Then, one day, she got sent to the digiworld when she was on her way home from cheer practice.
D-Com: Red and blue with ying.yang symbols.
Crest: Hope

Digimon

Rookie: Betamon
Champion: Seadramon
Ultimate: Megaseadramon
Mega: Metalseadramon
Mode Change: Metalseadramon X
Digimon Personality: Brave, protective and confident.

osirist
07-15-2008, 12:16 AM
I like the idea, but i'm not sure if you can use made up crests, you'll have to ask digidude about that. And i think someone already has friendship, so you might have to change it to hope or something.

as for the digimon, SeadramonX is actually called gigaseadramon, which sounds cooler if you ask me. and for Lopmon's champion level you might want to use Turuiemon instead,
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a368/osirist/Turuiemon.jpg
it looks better than Endigomon

hope you can join!

digi-dude-444
07-15-2008, 08:44 AM
osirist-accepted
maria- onl one character each i am afraid and no made up crests, also could you keep your character as a teenager.

Maria08
07-15-2008, 10:23 AM
(Uh.....well, i didn't want my main character, Maria, to be a new digidestined. I wanted her to be grown up and have a family of her own)

digi-dude-444
07-15-2008, 11:32 AM
I am sorry but that it is not want i want in the RP, make her younger.

osirist
07-15-2008, 11:46 AM
I think what she's saying is Maria isn't actually going to be in the RP, she'll just be a side character with no major role.

thanks!

Bakuryu Asuka
07-15-2008, 11:57 AM
as for the digimon, SeadramonX is actually called gigaseadramon, which sounds cooler if you ask me.

Actually GigaSeadramon would be the equivalent of MetalSeadramon.

osirist
07-15-2008, 12:12 PM
sorry, I meant metalseadramon X :P

Maria08
07-15-2008, 02:34 PM
(there, i edited)

osirist
07-15-2008, 03:08 PM
I actually think he wanted your character to be younger.

I really like the twins idea, if you wanted, you could make a abnormality in the system fuse them together. then you'd have one character with two personalities and they would switch between them every now and then, you could give them lopmon. when he's Cherubimon, he would change forms and battle tactics whenever the twins switched personalities. one would be the more defensive normal form, and the other would be an offensive virus form.

it's just a thought ::)

Maria08
07-15-2008, 04:49 PM
(well, I was actually gonna have the twin girls be my main char's, Maria's, daughters. oh dang it. I for got to change her last name.)

osirist
07-15-2008, 04:55 PM
you can still make them Maria's daughters. Maria herself just can't play a prominate role in the RP, and you can only have one character (that's why I thought up the fusion thing)

Maria08
07-15-2008, 05:02 PM
(Nah, I'll just do in another one. but, i'll still use Betamon, because he is my favorite digimon and he's been Maria's digimon for a while. but, it wasn't easy)

osirist
07-15-2008, 05:06 PM
Alright then were all set! :D

Maria08
07-15-2008, 05:18 PM
(forgot to change her history too. but, it's all fixed now)

osirist
07-15-2008, 09:23 PM
alright, six should be enough, when can we start?

digi-dude-444
07-16-2008, 08:14 AM
Maria could you make your character younger please

Maria08
07-16-2008, 10:16 AM
(doh. I forgot her age. Thank you Digi-dude-444)

osirist
07-18-2008, 01:42 AM
I was bored last night so i decided to do some spriting

Check this out
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a368/osirist/Destined.png

really, a sovereign, two demon lords, two royal knights, and a dark master. Our team rocks! As you can tell I had to edit the Examon sprite. but I think it came out pretty good if you ask me.

arvind102
07-18-2008, 07:55 AM
It is pretty good though the wings look alot different from the real one and head looks awkward but besides that everything is good.

Maria08
07-18-2008, 10:28 AM
actually, since Metalseadramon became Maria's digimon. He's an ex-dark master now because of what Piedmon told him. the little trickster. but, that's really cool.

osirist
07-18-2008, 02:58 PM
Sorry, (ex-dark master)

yeah, the wings need to be about five times bigger, and ya know, more dragonish. but you'll have to settle with this, at least until they make Digimon world DS 3!

Maria08
07-18-2008, 05:05 PM
and let me tell you. Metalseadramon was sure ticked when he found out that Maria was his digi-destined. yeesh. Hey, maybe i can do a fanfic about Maria and her first adventure in the digiworld. so, when is Digimon World DS 3 coming out?

osirist
07-18-2008, 06:44 PM
I'm not sure when it comes out but I know it's called Digimon World Championship, so start saving up!

"maybe i can do a fanfic about Maria and her first adventure in the digiworld"

I'd read it ;)

Maria08
07-19-2008, 02:41 PM
So, when are we gonna start?

osirist
07-19-2008, 10:14 PM
I have no idea

Digidude, can we start now, i'm bored

rigomi
07-20-2008, 10:13 AM
Maybe dig has a reason to wait this long. just be patient.

osirist
07-20-2008, 08:17 PM
Perhaps, he's thinking of a story so compelling and mind blowing it would make shakespear cry :P I just hope he doesn't make the old DATS members reappear, but from the looks of it, that doesn't seem to be the case.

osirist
07-21-2008, 09:30 PM
Hey guys, I'm gonna be leaving tomorrow for about five days for the tarpon rodeo in Grand Isle. Don't start without me! :P

Sorry about the double post

rigomi
07-21-2008, 09:41 PM
Oh joy now we get to wait another five days.

osirist
07-21-2008, 10:24 PM
Sorry man, if you want you can start and I could kinda pop up later in the story.

rigomi
07-22-2008, 05:19 PM
nah i think this rp died we should just let it sink until it is forgotten.

Maria08
07-22-2008, 11:07 PM
not me and another thing. my character happens to be a member of DATS. sorry for not putting that in.

digi-dude-444
07-23-2008, 12:38 AM
DATs closed down and does not exist, your character can nit be a member of DATs

Maria08
07-23-2008, 11:20 AM
sorry, meant to say used to be. curse you typos.

osirist
07-31-2008, 12:10 AM
I'm back people! and I don't see much,
come on! I've been gone for five days and know ones posted. Get it in gear and lets go!

Maria08
07-31-2008, 01:28 AM
I've posted. been waiting for others

rigomi
07-31-2008, 07:29 AM
i wasnt even told it had started...i guess i'll make my first post now then.

osirist
08-04-2008, 12:16 AM
Will someone else PLEASE post! I want to get this thing started

DuskGem
08-04-2008, 02:01 AM
I thought this wa dead...

But I'll post soon then

TwilightLeopard
08-15-2008, 09:00 PM
If this is still going I would be happy to join.

DuskGem
08-16-2008, 12:37 AM
It's not. Neemons been banned

TwilightLeopard
08-16-2008, 03:27 PM
Okay.