PDA

View Full Version : Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger

DigistarDBZ
10-12-2006, 10:26 AM
Used to make Power Rangers S.P.D here in the states, this popular Super Sentai series appears to have been a heavy influence on Digimon Savers. Discuss your thoughts on Dekaranger (or S.P.D if you like that PR series), but please lay off the sensless PR-bashing and try to keep things intelligent.

Emergency! ;D

MugenSeiRyuu
10-12-2006, 04:21 PM
One of the few Sentai Sereis which the Sentai Team being a normal Police Team aswell. And yes, the Influence on Savers is heavy. But I like it and hope we see a bit more of it in some upcoming Epsiodes. Cough*Satsuma and Kudamon doe Doggie Krugger*cough ! Just Yoshino would actually be more DekaYellow than DekaPink, so she is Yellow in Pink.

SPD is also not a that bad, just Doggie´s redesign is a bit strange ( a scaly Dog ? )

Unknown Neo
10-12-2006, 09:25 PM
Fish dog. Anyway, I saw some of this series. (the only complete sentai I saw was abaranger) It wasn't that bad. Tetsu certanly did more then his counterpart tinkersam. But I liked sen-chan and umeko. Fun guy and umeko is very cute. And the bathtub had nothing to do with this decision. *looks around*

Kuronaruku
10-18-2006, 09:15 AM
I didn't see much Deka except for the movie w/ Deka Gold. I personally thought SPD was the best PR series, because they had a good stand alone storyline, and wasn't a rehash of it's japanese counter part. *cough*Wildforce/Gaoranger*cough* Plus, the battlizer was sweet and so was the "A-Squad". Deka's doggy was better looking though, and didn't have super short arms. Plus, the concept of Fire Squad was awesome.

MugenSeiRyuu
10-18-2006, 12:12 PM
Personally I prefer the closer to the original series. Wild Force therefore was entertaining.

AbareMax
07-14-2007, 02:31 PM
I'm of the opinion that Dekaranger was far better than SPD in America. The theme song alone made this series awesome, at least to me. lol

AbareMax

Kaji Motomiya
07-14-2007, 10:34 PM
Hm...no one there really makes me melt, honestly. Except Tetsu, I think he's done his share. XD

Between SPD and Dekaranger, what i didn't like was SPD's pink ranger. Too...blondey-white (no offense), or the typical rich-girl type of person. I like Jack over Ban, Houji over Skye, Jasmine over J, and Sen over Bridge. Oh, and Umeko over...whatsherface (totally forgot).

But I think Tetsu, though, REALLY makes me melt. XD

MugenSeiRyuu
07-15-2007, 08:08 AM
You revived a 9 Month old thread !

Didn´t you read the rules ?

Kaji Motomiya
07-15-2007, 11:21 AM
...No i didn't. *points to AbareMax* He did.