PDA

View Full Version : Charmed

Guilmon470
10-10-2006, 07:50 PM
Charmed is my favorite american drama. I actually cried today watching it O_o. I do that a lot if something's really sad.

digiboy123
10-10-2006, 08:06 PM
I LOVE Charmed. I actually just got into it a few months ago, but I have box sets 1-5. :D The episode where Piper died in the hospital in season 2 made me cry, I think. And the very last episode of the show, too. o: I think I'll start box 3 tonight. x3~

Stuart444
10-11-2006, 12:58 PM
Charmed RULES ^_^ I have seen almost all episodes except season 8 <_<

Eimon
10-11-2006, 07:27 PM
I really like Charmed. Unfortunately, their air time on Sundays usually conflicted with the FOX shows, so I missed a lot of the past few years. (I know they aired on TNT as well, but I was usually either not home or doing something else at the time.)

Things I still haven&#39;t seen:
Chris&#39;s death
The last few episodes of the Avatar arc
That whole thing where they faked their own deaths and took on new identities for some reason (I saw one episode of the whole arc)
Everything after the episode where they first saw Billie (up to and including the finale).

Did anyone else like Prue better than Paige? I mean, I like how their powers got sort of more evenly distributed after her death (the first couple of seasons, it seems like Prue was always rushing in to rescue her sisters), but personality-wise, I wasn&#39;t all that keen on Paige.

Master-Element
10-18-2006, 09:25 PM
I watch it every day on tnt for years they only watched the new episodes. I was really sad when they decieded to make season eight the final season but at least I was able to see the finale when it aired, but it had been on for eight years and im sure the actors where more then ready to move on and it was good timing when they ended it cause Aaron Spelling died a few months later.

RickXeros
10-19-2006, 12:19 AM
Admittedly I only got into Charmed over the summer but oh man it&#39;s such a fun show haha really great entertainment first thing in the morning ^^ the last episode made me sad though... since it was y&#39;know it was the LAST one :&#39;( lol

Guilmon470
11-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Yeah I&#39;m just glad TNT keeps playing it over from the very first episode though ^_^. and i cried the one when the source&#39;s top agent attacked them and they did something and got exposed and Piper got shot and Prue rushed her to the hospital but piper died right in front of her and she&#39;s in there crying over her in this room telling everyone to get out(and even using her powers on them too :o) i cried when i saw that one :( and then they reversed it and prue ended up dying.

Rika24
11-02-2006, 02:26 PM
i&#39;ve been a fan of this series since it originally 1st premered. be greatful u can get the dvd boxed sets now, Shannon(prue) wouldn&#39;t allow them for the longest time. i don&#39;t know how they got her to or how they got around it if she didn&#39;t, but i&#39;m glad they did. they released dvd sets 1-6 just this yr btw. (btvs got only one set release per year, though it made it easier for me to collect) &amp; i&#39;m glad charmed is over, it seemed to get boring after the 4th season, so much that i stopped watching. but i got back into it in season 6 i think it was. (btw, there are 7 seasons, not 8.) piper was &amp; always has been my fav. i loved how it ended, the music &amp; having old piper &amp; leo walking up the stairs and the camera zooming in on the photos, it really ended it well.

Sapphire-Phoenix
11-12-2006, 02:43 AM
Actually, there are 8 seasons, the season with Billie was season 8/the last one.

Charmed is the best show, however. I think I started watching it during Season 2... and now I collect the DVDs like mad. :D

Guilmon470
01-13-2007, 10:01 PM
The last episode I got to watch lately was yesterday and I didn&#39;t get to see the end (omg yes it was one i&#39;ve never seen before or completely through O_O) was where the elders choose a punishment for leo becoming an avatar and they send him back to earth without his memory and place him out in the middle of Texas.

digiboy123
01-13-2007, 11:11 PM
Lol, yeah, I remember that episode~

The last episode I watched was the last episode on my 6th Season boxset. :( Have to wait for Feb. for box 7. &gt;&lt;;;

Guilmon470
01-14-2007, 09:50 AM
I just dreamed last night that I was Paige and I had to babysit babies Wiat and Chris XD and i was cooking something and was paranoid and it made a noise and I thought it was a demon after them so I orbed them to magic school without a second thought XD