PDA

View Full Version : Danny Phantom

Guilmon470
10-10-2006, 06:49 PM
Who else loves this show with great villains and plots and a very kawaii lead character? XD

Osakamon
10-10-2006, 08:49 PM
Yea I love Danny Phantom! The Ultimate Enemy was something I wasn't expecting on Nickelodeon, it was so awesome.

Aether Wing
10-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Such a shame thet it's being cancled :(

Terriermon Fan
10-10-2006, 09:46 PM
Ah, Danny Phantom. I think that show is pretty good and funny at times. Better than most shows on nick in my opinion. 'Cept for Avatar.

I seriously thought it was quite a shocker when they started making Danny and Sam into a couple. Mostly because this change was almost in like an instant.

Osakamon
10-11-2006, 09:13 AM
Such a shame thet it's being cancled :(

Aw man, is it really being canceled? Cause I thuoght after Butch finished Fairly Oddparents he was going to put more time into Danny Phantom. Unless, they're cancleing it like Invader Zim.

Aether Wing
10-11-2006, 06:22 PM
Yep. It's really funny to watch the fanbase panic.

That wasn't ment to sound as mean as it did.

Eimon
10-11-2006, 06:31 PM
I like the show (not quite as much as Fairly Oddparents or a lot of other shows, but I like it). I think a big part of that, though, was that I had created a superhero with very similar powers just a few years before this came out.

I am the Box Ghost! Beware!

Aqua Fox
10-11-2006, 08:37 PM
I love Danny Phantom! It helped me when Digimon was on it's 3 year down! I love Valerie and her kick-butt attitude! You go girl!

Unknown Neo
10-11-2006, 10:07 PM
Yep. It's really funny to watch the fanbase panic.

I have pictures of that. And yeah it is a pretty good show. And the ultimate enemy is pretty much who I'd expect. It's better then some shows on nick but not better then avatar. :)

Guilmon470
11-01-2006, 06:47 PM
Danny Phantom is great. I loved the first new episode of this new season with Undergrowth. It was funny, dramatic, cool(literally if you watch it you'll get what i mean :P), and everything you'd expect from a good Danny Phantom episode ^_^

Aether Wing
11-20-2006, 04:53 PM
I dunno, UJ didn't seem as well done some of the other episodes (Or was it just overhyped?)

I can hardly wait EfaE though, it sounds awesome

Unknown Neo
11-20-2006, 06:27 PM
Yeah. Maybe it's a mid level important episode. Like the dani phantom one. So what's the next big one?

Aether Wing
11-20-2006, 07:23 PM
Summary for Eye for an Eye:

"Danny and Vlad’s game of revenge against each other begins with childish pranks, and, unfortunately for Danny, ends when Vlad decides to run for mayor of Amity Park! By overshadowing voters, Vlad wins in a landslide. The new mayor is eager to use his new power to make life as miserable as possible for Danny and his friends. He shuts down the Nasty Burger, outlaws technology, creates new school uniforms, and passes so many new laws in the name of “protecting the children” that Danny finds it impossible to go ghost."

I'd give that at least mid-level importance ;D

Osakamon
11-20-2006, 08:58 PM
That Dani episode was sad a little bit. Poor girl.

Aether Wing
11-21-2006, 03:54 PM
At least Dani didn't melt like the other clones.

What I find sad is that so many people think she's a Mary Sue because of some reason I just can't get. Is it because she's a female halfa?

Guilmon470
11-21-2006, 04:25 PM
That Dani episode was sad a little bit. Poor girl.

It was kinda fun seeing Sam be evil XD You don't really see that much of it. The episode where Danny was being controlled by Freakshow was a good one. Also the one's with Ember. All of that circled around Danny and the people being controlled though. This might be a first for Sam being made evil. She kinda reminded me of Rosemon when Danny got back after learning how to use the power. It was weird when she's there: Join us Danny" O_o

Rax-Blackcat
11-21-2006, 07:00 PM
Well, the shows seems to be getting better, I can’t wait to see all those about Danny vs his future evil self...

Aether Wing
11-21-2006, 07:22 PM
"All those about Danny vs his future self" currently spans a total of two episodes/one movie. Not really something for an "all those" description

Unknown Neo
11-21-2006, 08:09 PM
Summary for Eye for an Eye:

"Danny and Vlad’s game of revenge against each other begins with childish pranks, and, unfortunately for Danny, ends when Vlad decides to run for mayor of Amity Park! By overshadowing voters, Vlad wins in a landslide. The new mayor is eager to use his new power to make life as miserable as possible for Danny and his friends. He shuts down the Nasty Burger, outlaws technology, creates new school uniforms, and passes so many new laws in the name of “protecting the children” that Danny finds it impossible to go ghost."

I'd give that at least mid-level importance ;D

That makes a lot of sense. I wondered why he was mayor in urban jungle. And Dani's not that bad. Not as bad as some characters some of the fans might make up.

Aether Wing
11-21-2006, 08:55 PM
Got that right. I just wish people wouldn't label Dani as a Sue without a second thought.

Guilmon470
12-02-2006, 08:48 PM
Danny is cute (no heart smiley) i didn't get to see any episodes today but was very sad to learn that the danny game lost to the spongebob game for nick game of the year :(