PDA

View Full Version : Mahou Sentai Magiranger

Dis Astranagant
10-10-2006, 02:35 AM
Personally, this series is my favorite of the Super Sentai series. Anyone seen it?

Paradise_Lost
10-10-2006, 03:52 AM
I've seen the first episode. It's very similar to DigimonFrontier.

ShiNocturne
10-10-2006, 04:09 AM
I've seen all of it! I really like it! XD Because its so Magical! Bwahaha, okay, bad joke. Anyways, its one of the greatest Sentai series I've ever seen.

MugenSeiRyuu
10-10-2006, 06:17 AM
I've seen the first episode. It's very similar to DigimonFrontier.

Yup, that´s for sure true. I´m willing to say that Frontier actually inspired some of the concepts for Magiranger.

One of my favourite Sentai Series.

Unknown Neo
10-10-2006, 03:41 PM
I saw some of it. It's not that bad. Interesting concept for the zords. I also think that wolzard was a cool extra ranger (in red armor) and magishire was a "pimp". But that last one is mostly a joke on another board.

Kuronaruku
10-12-2006, 08:44 AM
Has anyone here seen the special they did. Look for it on youtube, if it hasn't been deleted yet. Kai-Shine. Funny.

BTW, I heard that in the Magiranger/Boukenger team up, they might use the Mystic Force Battlizer/ "Red Dragonfire Ranger" up-grade like Ban used the SPD battlizer in the Deka/Magi team up.

DigistarDBZ
10-12-2006, 10:29 AM
I have a friend on LJ who is totally obsessed with Magiranger. She loves Tsubasa/MagiYellow like something else. ;D (I made Dekaranger sprites for her, I should probably make Magiranger ones to match at some point... but then again, right now she's into Bioman, so maybe I'll do both of those.)

MugenSeiRyuu
10-12-2006, 04:15 PM
Has anyone here seen the special they did. Look for it on youtube, if it hasn't been deleted yet. Kai-Shine. Funny.

BTW, I heard that in the Magiranger/Boukenger team up, they might use the Mystic Force Battlizer/ "Red Dragonfire Ranger" up-grade like Ban used the SPD battlizer in the Deka/Magi team up.

Wouldn´t they have to introduce Fireheart somehow ? It was less a problem in Deka/Magi, since Murphy was already in the show.

Unknown Neo
10-12-2006, 09:30 PM
Hmmm..... Dad's old friend they came across? I don't know. But would they really use the BattleRizer again?

MugenSeiRyuu
10-13-2006, 02:26 AM
Hard to tell.

But as for Dad´s Old Friend: That would be reharshing Unigolon´s Introduction. Say what you want, the Red Ranger gets a lot stufff in Magiranger.

Unknown Neo
10-13-2006, 08:07 PM
Hey, atleast he's not as bad as his counterpart sometimes. Or conner from dino thunder. He was pretty bad sometimes. I'm just saying what other people have said.

MugenSeiRyuu
10-14-2006, 01:18 PM
Dino Thunder in General was a bad adaption of Abaranger.

As for PR: Mystic Force, is this just me or does really everybody look better in Magiranger ?

Unknown Neo
10-15-2006, 01:32 PM
That's because it was a comedy. And no, a good friend of mine thinks that too. We do recaps of the episodes on live journal. (I do precaps before some episodes since he only has abc)

MugenSeiRyuu
10-15-2006, 01:49 PM
What exactly was comedy ?

Unknown Neo
10-17-2006, 04:21 PM
Well that's what I've heard. Abaranger is more comedy then other sentais.

MugenSeiRyuu
10-18-2006, 12:10 PM
Has some comedy in it for sure.

Takato-mon
12-01-2006, 09:13 PM
Ah I din't really like Dino Thunder and the name sounds corny too.PR:Mystic Force and Magiranger are my favorite so far.I've seen every episode of Mystic Force and I'm on stage 14 of magiranger.I think they are way to short.

MarcFBR
12-01-2006, 09:15 PM
mystic force was ok/good for the first few, then took a screaming dive to shittyness

Takato-mon
12-01-2006, 09:39 PM
In my opinion it was good.I think Magiranger is better though.And I think PR:mystic force character's were more mature.

GabumonX
01-16-2007, 08:22 PM
Well that's what I've heard. Abaranger is more comedy then other sentais.

Yes, Abaranger has a LOT of comedic moments, but Carranger has it beat, hands down. Carranger completely makes fun of itself as a sentai series, and that continued right to the very end. Abaranger, on the other hand, knows when to get serious when the situation calls for it. The interesting thing about Abaranger and Carranger is that they both had the same director.

Anyway, Magiranger rocked! Tsubasa / MagiYellow FTW!

Unknown Neo
01-17-2007, 07:42 PM
Well I have seen all of abaranger and some of magi so I know about the characters. (I haven't seen bouken but I know some of the characters anyway. heh heh) And he wasn't that bad.
Hikaru is a pimp and I like wolzard fire's suit.