PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Garmmon who can't think of a more original title?

Garmmon
04-23-2008, 06:35 AM
All my friends at school have a blog, but I kinda can't be bothered to have one, so maybe this can be a mini-blog of sorts. xD

Um, right...
It's like 9pm here, and the exams are starting tomorrow! D: I dunno what I'm doing here when I'm supposed to be revising.
It's English and Chinese tomorrow. I still can't get both letter-writing formats into my head, hmm. And the Chinese phrase meanings and words are so hard to memorise...! D: And lots of homework for the weekend. Science and Maths papers, English workbooks, gah!
The teachers keep emphasizing on how this year is an important year, if you don't get good grades you won't get into your desired class, blahblahblah....I want to go into the best class obviously next year (Triple Science), but I have to wonder if I can cope...?

And this morning I found myself chasing after the bus. I missed the bus anyway, but thank goodness the next bus came 5 minutes later (it would usually be 10-20 minutes later). Got to school on time with some time to spare, so I ended up drawing RK pictures again. Dynas and Rhodo <3

Uh. I went down to the mall with my friends yesterday, because it was one of my friend's birthday and we were celebrating it for her with chocolate cake :D On the way home, I picked up this Digimon Adventure manga/manhua thing (volume 2) for $6 (man this artist Yu Yuen Wong draws Leomon gooood) and some Digimon Adventure comic book in colour (it really takes screenshots from the show and puts it in comic form...and in Chinese, too :|) for $7.50. Now I don't have much allowance left, since my weekly allowance is $20. :\
Though, those were the only Digimon related stuff (other than games) left in the store other than this really old Chinese V-Tamer manga (has Zero as AeroV-dramon in front) that looks like it's been there for years.

A random thing, the weather here's getting hotter. My fan which was usually set to speed 1 is now usually set to speed 2. And I still feel hot. |(

And nya, I'm (sort of) alive on dA again. Yay :D I'm working on a Magnamon pixel-over. As soon as the exams are over, I'm getting Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Explorers of Darkness. I always loved the MD series. :3

Nothing interesting is going on here. Man, exams!

ImperialDuftmonBM
04-23-2008, 07:30 PM
I hope it all goes well. I happen to have blue and time in mystery dungeon myself.

Garmmon
04-29-2008, 01:03 AM
I'm done with the English and Chinese papers. English was easy. Chinese was hell.
I got Explorers of Darkness last week. Now I have a Lv61 female Turtwig and Lv61 male Piplup. ^_^
I have my Geography paper this Friday. It's only about Settlements and Population, but damn it's so hard to cram them all into my head x_x
Thursday is Labour Day though. Means...no school and piano lessons! Though I'll probably sleep the whole day away anyway.

ImperialDuftmonBM
04-30-2008, 01:08 PM
I got Explorers of Darkness last week. Now I have a Lv61 female Turtwig and Lv61 male Piplup. ^_^

Damn. You did that fast. I have 40's cydaquil and Bulbasaur, both male. I'm on hidden land, waiting for someone to rescue me.

Zeo_Zakeruga75
04-30-2008, 03:02 PM
Man, I really stink at that game then. XD I got it on Sunday, and my team is in their late/mid 20's. I've just gotten to the part after Dusknoir and the trio go to Crystal Cave to set up the trap.

Current Team:

Chikorita (female)- Lv. 28
Piplup (male)- Lv. 29
Riolu (female, raised from a Lv 1 mission recruit)- Lv. 26

Interchanging:

Pachirisu (male)- Lv. 24
Wormadam Sand (female)- Lv. 29

I'm trying to cat--er, recruit, a Shinx. They're so cute.... XD

ImperialDuftmonBM
04-30-2008, 04:10 PM
Man, I really stink at that game then. XD I got it on Sunday, and my team is in their late/mid 20's. I've just gotten to the part after Dusknoir and the trio go to Crystal Cave to set up the trap.

Current Team:

Chikorita (female)- Lv. 28
Piplup (male)- Lv. 29

Interchanging:

Pachirisu (male)- Lv. 24
Wormadam Sand (female)- Lv. 29

I'm trying to cat--er, recruit, a Shinx. They're so cute.... XD

I know, and his evos are badass. I'm guessing you don't want spoilers heh heh.

Zeo_Zakeruga75
04-30-2008, 04:13 PM
Nope. I actually want to play through this game spoiler free. XD

Garmmon
05-01-2008, 12:57 AM
I guess I'm just obsessed with the Mystery Dungeon games xD

I got a Riolu from a wondermail mission, but he was male. I want a female Riolu xP
I've done all the story parts in the game, now just training up my team. I'd really like to have Blaziken on my team, but no luck even after beating lots and lots of Torchics/Combuskens x_x I could settle with Typhlosion or Infernape, but...I'd really want a Blaziken. xP

My current team:
Terrasuke/Torterra (female) Lv67 (I dunno whether I should've evolved it, Turtwig's headshot was much cuter)
Pensuke/Empoleon (male) Lv67
Interchangable:
Palkia Lv48 (it's legendary and overrated and all, but I still love him and his pink ^^)
Letharuga/Toxicroak (female) Lv50
Cosmoria/Staraptor (male) Lv41
Neigeuxia/Glaceon (female) Lv43

Zeo_Zakeruga75
05-01-2008, 03:00 PM
There's a lot of wondermail codes floating around, and there's a lot with Riolu, or an Eeveelution. I've seen one for Leafeon, but it's for post-ending.

I find it cool that you can recruit evolutions easily on this game. I've gotten a Wormadam, and one of my friends has gotten a Glalie. It look forever to raise pokemon from scratch on the original games.

ImperialDuftmonBM
05-01-2008, 03:46 PM
On time, you can get him in one place though. Where in the HECK is sneasel?