PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Question

Drakkonimon
10-07-2006, 09:58 AM
I am a fan of digimon I like a lot of the Digimons that are in the games and movies What I like to see is a digimon Multi-User Dungeon which I have not found I saw the CG film in the start of Digimon world 4 It appears that this story line places Dorumon as a main Character If there is a Digimon world Online M.U.D. that is present I would like to find it because I want to play a game in which I the player has as an avatar a digimon that I can customize as far as color and personality goes. If there is such a mud I would like to join it and become a true tamer if not a Digimon in this Game. I played a simular game titled Project Entropia, I wish to play a game where there is no evident ending but down right fun. No adult situations just a Mud that I can join that only has digimon to choose from with a digital world that is Emmence in size. Verious lands and towns to visit like an RPG. I want to play in such Call me obsessed with digimon I don't care I just want to play a mud that uses digimon. Is there such a Game if there is please contact me at drakkoking@yahoo.com Thank you.

CloneWarrior
10-09-2006, 06:38 PM
I am a fan of digimon I like a lot of the Digimons that are in the games and movies What I like to see is a digimon Multi-User Dungeon which I have not found I saw the CG film in the start of Digimon world 4 It appears that this story line places Dorumon as a main Character If there is a Digimon world Online M.U.D. that is present I would like to find it because I want to play a game in which I the player has as an avatar a digimon that I can customize as far as color and personality goes. If there is such a mud I would like to join it and become a true tamer if not a Digimon in this Game. I played a simular game titled Project Entropia, I wish to play a game where there is no evident ending but down right fun. No adult situations just a Mud that I can join that only has digimon to choose from with a digital world that is Emmence in size. Verious lands and towns to visit like an RPG. I want to play in such Call me obsessed with digimon I don't care I just want to play a mud that uses digimon. Is there such a Game if there is please contact me at drakkoking@yahoo.com Thank you.

The opening scene of Digimon World 4 is from Digimon X-Evolution, a movie....