PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Wonderswan Games!

ShiNocturne
09-10-2006, 05:20 AM
Well, topic for Digimon Wonderswan Games.

I just started on Tag Tamers and Brave Tamers today. I RE-Started Tag Tamers just moments ago because I screwed up. Anyways, is there a guide for Tag Tamers? I don't know how the heck I'm supposed to actually 'purchase' them Digimentals, or what Centarumon actually wants.

And for Brave Tamers? Is there a Card Jogress guide? Or a Dungeon guide? I keep getting lost =\

So..anyone?

MugenSeiRyuu
09-10-2006, 05:31 AM
Kentarumon wants 3 Pices of a Digmental to make one.

As for Guides:
http://syldra.net/yesterday/wonderswan/index.html

ShiNocturne
09-11-2006, 04:23 AM
Hey Thanks, oh yeah, I forgot to ask again (I'm a real big fan of the Digimon Swan games really), what the heck are you supposed to do in Digimon: Digital Partner? O_o And is there a guide for the Digimon Card Game Swan Ver.? oo" I hope nobody minds me asking these.

Also, feel free to discuss/ask for help regarding the Swan games. (If anyone still plays them)

blazinbeat
09-13-2006, 07:56 AM
Yeah I was wondering about that too. The Digimon Card game for Wonderswan Color. I searced all over the net and I haven't find a single walkthrough for that game. I hope someone does make one cause I love playing digimon cards.

Eimon
09-13-2006, 08:05 AM
I haven't played those in a while. I remember it took me forever to figure out the card game, too. If no one beats me, I'll re-play it to remember how it works, then try to type up a guide tonight. Same for Digital Partner, if it's one of the ones I'm thinking of.

blazinbeat
09-13-2006, 08:26 AM
I haven't played those in a while. I remember it took me forever to figure out the card game, too. If no one beats me, I'll re-play it to remember how it works, then try to type up a guide tonight. Same for Digital Partner, if it's one of the ones I'm thinking of.

Thanks alot, ;D I remember I always got stuck in the beginning of the game, where Takato ( I think thats his name) says something in Japanese where I think I need to put Greymon on top of Agumon. By the way, I was wondering if you could put the guide under this thread? Thanks again. I really appreciated.

Eimon
09-14-2006, 11:05 AM
OK, I'm only about halfway through the guide (homework took longer than I thought). It still doesn't tell you how to play, but it gets you set up and past the tutorial. If you're really impatient and/or adventurous, you can try figuring out the rest on your own. Otherwise, I should have a semi-complete version done by Saturday at the latest (knock on wood). I'll be sure to post it here when I do.

WonderSwan Card Game Tutorial, ver. 0.1 (http://members.lycos.co.uk/digileader/downloads/CardGameTutorial.txt)

blazinbeat
09-15-2006, 07:42 AM
Wow, that was the coolest quick guide you did. It was wonderful. I can't wait until you are done with the whole walkthrough. Thanks alot Eimon! Domo arigato gozaimashita ;D

ShiNocturne
09-16-2006, 04:51 AM

Thanks alot, ;D I remember I always got stuck in the beginning of the game, where Takato ( I think thats his name) says something in Japanese where I think I need to put Greymon on top of Agumon. By the way, I was wondering if you could put the guide under this thread? Thanks again. I really appreciated.

Isn't that Digimon Medley?

blazinbeat
09-16-2006, 09:50 AM
No, its not. The game is called the Digimon Card Game ver WSC.

ShiNocturne
09-17-2006, 03:55 PM
No, its not. The game is called the Digimon Card Game ver WSC.

Oh wait, my bad, I saw the Digital Partner thing and thought of some random stuff >_>"

KingBurgermon
10-03-2006, 01:40 PM
Poor Ryo! In these games hes abused.

MugenSeiRyuu
10-03-2006, 02:12 PM
A lot, but atleast not sexually.

I guess he´ll never be able to have a normal relationship.

Unknown Neo
10-03-2006, 04:00 PM
He might but the girl would have to get passed milliniummon/cyberdramon first. ;D

MugenSeiRyuu
10-04-2006, 01:02 AM
Mille won´t be saying nice things about her. Just remember how h talked about Ken.

DigistarDBZ
10-04-2006, 08:49 AM

Ooh, Digimon Medley. That game was fun. :3 It was so easy to play, too! I've pretty much ripped all the sprites from that game (okay, there's still more I need to get, like Armagemon, Cherubimon, Omegamon, and 02 Wallace among other things... but I'd need to get a player's guide for that), and I'd be more than happy to share what I've found.

I thought it was so amusing how you got sent to Summer Memory and Armor Rapidmon could fight VenomVamdemon if you chose the Agumon card instead. XP

By the way... I know I asked this over in my artwork thread (http://wtw-x.net/index.php?topic=35.msg7366#msg7366), but I'd love to get the rest of the mugshots from the Ryo games. Anyone there who can help a girl who stinks at those games? (especially Brave Tamer, and that's where most of them have to come from! :'()

kelyam
10-30-2006, 02:30 AM
For the guide,??? means connect.

ShiNocturne
10-30-2006, 02:44 AM
Gosh, that reminds me. I still haven't got out of the Crevasse where there are 3 Digimons to beat in Brave Tamers..and I need a guide for the Card Game @@" Someone?

kelyam
11-01-2006, 12:24 AM
go www.gamefaqs.com for a brave tamer guide

squall
05-09-2007, 07:33 PM
Mille won´t be saying nice things about her. Just remember how h talked about Ken.

Im sure if the show and the games really do match up...Ruki can handle herself.

viperzerof-2
05-10-2007, 07:34 PM

Ooh, Digimon Medley. That game was fun. :3 It was so easy to play, too! I've pretty much ripped all the sprites from that game (okay, there's still more I need to get, like Armagemon, Cherubimon, Omegamon, and 02 Wallace among other things... but I'd need to get a player's guide for that), and I'd be more than happy to share what I've found.

I thought it was so amusing how you got sent to Summer Memory and Armor Rapidmon could fight VenomVamdemon if you chose the Agumon card instead. XP

By the way... I know I asked this over in my artwork thread (http://wtw-x.net/index.php?topic=35.msg7366#msg7366), but I'd love to get the rest of the mugshots from the Ryo games. Anyone there who can help a girl who stinks at those games? (especially Brave Tamer, and that's where most of them have to come from! :'()

medely sprites? can you post them i need them