PDA

View Full Version : Code Lyoko

magma118
12-28-2007, 02:47 PM
I know the show was a little wierd, but as it progressed in seasons it seem to get better. My favorite character was Yumi. Also the concept and plot were what made me watch it. The show also really centered on teen life, which connected with me too. I got the Code Lyoko game for the Wii and It really feels as if it's the show, lol.

DoruGatomon
12-28-2007, 02:49 PM
I used to watch it all the time. I haven't watched it in over a year. I never know when it is on, and if it is a newer episode, I don't understand it.

KingBurgermon
01-01-2008, 10:27 PM
I saw a couple of episodes. It looked okay, just kinda weird as you said. The theme song was very... interesting.

If it's on I will tune in.

Rax-Blackcat
01-02-2008, 08:11 PM
The show gets better and better with every new season...too bad that like with "Get ED" Jetix will never show the end here-_-

KingBurgermon
01-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Oh gosh, that show...

I was flipping channels and saw it. Wow. The CGI sucked hard, this old guy mentor's name was OL' SKOOL and was like trapped in the '70's. I detest Jetix/Toon Disney/Disney Channel/Disney-in-general (besides the fact that they play Digimon, BTAS, STAS, Pinky and the Brain, and Jackie Chan Animated, all of which they had no part in making whatsoever)