PDA

View Full Version : Digimon on Wii

Jadoi
09-24-2006, 12:44 PM
Yes you heard it, there is a Digimon game for Wii. When will it come out? Next year, year after, or hell... three years from now.
Real name unknown but it will be coming out.

MugenSeiRyuu
09-24-2006, 12:53 PM
Perhaps when Bandai release the next Game for more than one console.

digiboy123
09-24-2006, 01:18 PM
I hope it's RA3. x3

Or a new style of game.

Unknown Neo
09-24-2006, 04:38 PM
Yeah I hope it's something good. Maybe similar to the DS game or maybe a rumble arena.

Not a Diginoob
09-24-2006, 04:43 PM
Digimon Battle Revolution?

I am joking of course

Terriermon Fan
09-24-2006, 05:09 PM
I just hope they release it before Pokemon Battle Revoltuion.

Not a Diginoob
09-24-2006, 08:11 PM
PBR comes out in december
and they bandai has barely mentioned putting digimon on the Wii
so no, it won't

Jadoi
09-25-2006, 08:31 AM
Who knows, could be Digimon World 5 for all we know.┬* ???

Rein
09-27-2006, 10:47 PM
Bandai only put it on the release list for the Wii on Nintendo's publicist staff entry thing (or something like that), but some kid posted their password and a lot of people got sneak peaks of upcoming titles. Digimon Wii just happened to be on it. So, since it was actually on the original list, I doubt it will come out late in the Wii's life-span, otherwise it most likely wouldn't of been on there.

Teresa
09-28-2006, 07:37 AM
The Digimon World games don't look very fun. I played a PS version and it sucked. Bad. No Wii-make will make me play it again.

MugenSeiRyuu
09-28-2006, 08:43 AM
Which one ? All the Digimon World Games are different.

CloneWarrior
10-09-2006, 02:04 PM
The Digimon World games don't look very fun. I played a PS version and it sucked. Bad. No Wii-make will make me play it again.

If it was Digimon World X/4, don't worry, It's nothing like the other games...

Kuronaruku
10-12-2006, 09:11 AM
He said ps version, so probably DW, or DW2

MugenSeiRyuu
10-12-2006, 02:06 PM
Or DW3 or 4/X. Some people seem to forget that there was a PS before the PS2.

Stopioh
10-18-2006, 01:30 PM
I can't wait till it comes out.Maybe you can battle your digimon from the ds version,or maybe even trade digimon.

Stunt
10-22-2006, 09:07 PM
I'm hoping its a Digimon Rumble Arena 3, hopefully based off my ideas (http://www.digimonccg.com/showthread.php?t=9914).

MatrixTamer
10-24-2006, 05:00 PM
Personally, I'd love it to be something like RA2 that uses the Wii controller and all of the Frontier Hybrids (or at least Wolfmon's line). *dreams of targetting enemies with Magna Garurumon's missiles, then chucking his armor and hackin away at 'em with his lightsabers* But I suppose it's too much to hope for.

Mercurimon
10-26-2006, 07:25 PM
My friends and I can't get enough of rumble arena 2... we still play it. Hope this is RA3.

Not a Diginoob
10-28-2006, 02:37 PM
it be cool if they(bandai) made their own attachment for the Wii.

Mercurimon
10-29-2006, 12:19 AM
Essentially, the perfect setup for Revolution (I refuse to call it wii, it sounds lame) as far as a new Rumble Arena would be seeling 4 attachments with the game hooking up to the original v-pets, pendulums, and possibly a special mode for the minis (The evole too quick so it wouldnt be totally fair.) and then you just attach your device to it and upload.

Imagine, rumble arena 2 gameplay, but uploading LadyDevimon... Kiwimon... MarineAngemon... Cyberdramon... any of them... It would be the ultimate melee.

Fiascomon
10-29-2006, 12:41 AM
A revamped Rumble Arena with more characters, levels, and better graphics would be great. Rumble Arena 2 sucked in my opinion but I think all Rumble Arena needed was more charcters and levels and it would of been great.

SakuyamonX
10-29-2006, 03:14 PM
I hate to be a pessimist, but lets just face it...

When the heck did Bandai ever skimmed over forums/sites to look for game ideas, or even listen to fans? Heck, it would probably be a bit ridiculous to expect a company to do so.

I just hope the game is playable, and has a good amount of Digimon.

Toraneko
10-29-2006, 04:26 PM
I second what Rosemon said... All the ideas have been awesome (I especially like the docking idea, wow; and the Frontier Digimon one... mmm Wolfmon) but unless one of you/us manages to land a job at Bandai Games, none of this is ever happening...

Takato-mon
10-30-2006, 05:48 PM
That would be cool to dock.But I think it should also work for a Digimon World type game.And depending on how strong it is it will get stats.

Airdra
10-30-2006, 06:16 PM
When the heck did Bandai ever skimmed over forums/sites to look for game ideas...
Heck, they can't do that. Their legal department would have a fit--if they used an idea they found on the Internet, then the idea's originator could sue. XP

MatrixTamer
10-30-2006, 06:52 PM
I'm sure we'd all love to sue Bandai to make up for some of its marketing atrocities. ::)

I think we all know the chances of anything we wish for here actually being incorporated into the game are zero to none. But we can dream, can't we?

tmcheetor82
11-06-2006, 11:27 PM
You know what? They should make it so it has some conntectivity with Digimon Story a.k.a. Digmon World DS. I mean think about it uploading your data from the DS. It's like the DS would be a giant Digivice. ^_^
Or maybe they could port the PS2 Savers game to the Wii.... THAT WOULD KICK MAJOR BOOTY!!!

Unknown Neo
11-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Heck, they can't do that. Their legal department would have a fit--if they used an idea they found on the Internet, then the idea's originator could sue. XP
True but I don't think most people could win against them. The best you can hope for is trading the rights for a small sum of money. And a mention in the credits. ;D
And yes, the savers game on Wii would rock.

RewolfJ
11-07-2006, 06:48 PM
They probably could get away with it easily enough. I'm pretty sure Rockstar does that with some of the things they add to each GTA. When one posts something publicly on the net without ┬ę's plastered all over it, it implies he or she isn't too concerned about it being "stolen" (especially when what they post what they'd like to see in a game). It's also hard to prove when it was really posted. Emails are a different story though.
However, I'm betting Bandai doesn't like anonymous foreign gamers telling them how to do their job. They also know everybody is perfectly willing to buy a mediocre game if it has a cool property attached to it.

Unknown Neo
11-08-2006, 05:56 PM
That was a joke. Besides, how many people know how to make a copyright symbol.
Plus, lawyers will take any case.

Matsuo_Makoto
11-13-2006, 04:23 PM
is the game listed to come out in japan first/only? or is it a bandai america thing?

VeemonZ2
11-16-2006, 08:05 AM
I prefer digimon's games for Play Station
Because in my country People's majority has PS.
Will there be DMW5 someday?(for ps3 ;D)

Not a Diginoob
11-18-2006, 03:59 PM
Technically there wasn't a DW4
as its Japanese name was DWX

I can't tell if this was posted already but,
bandai-namco have anounced 30 projects for the Wii
18 of them being named, well just look for yourself
http://www.thewiire.com/news/554/1/BandaiNamco_30_Wii_Projects_Planned

MugenSeiRyuu
11-20-2006, 09:52 AM
This should be intereting. I wonder how many of those are Wii-Exclusive. I guess most won┬┤t.

SakuyamonX
12-28-2006, 10:56 AM
http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/games.html

Official Site confirms the game (go all the way to the bottom). No information is given though, even the game is listed as "Digimon (Temporary)".

Silasmon X
12-28-2006, 11:42 AM
And that's why I love Nintendo - no region coding. If and when this thing comes out importing and playing it should be a snap.

jfred
12-28-2006, 12:04 PM
And that's why I love Nintendo - no region coding.┬* If and when this thing comes out importing and playing it should be a snap.

Erm... sorry to say, Nintendo games have been region coded since the Gamecube. The DS and other cartridge-based consoles don't, but the home consoles do.

daisukanator64
01-10-2007, 06:17 PM
I'm hoping its a Digimon Rumble Arena 3, hopefully based off my ideas (http://www.digimonccg.com/showthread.php?t=9914).

I just hope that It's liike dragonball z budakai tenkaichi 2 on the wii were you can select evolution depending on how many blast stocks you have. if you could select your form of digivolution(ex: veemon to exveemon,flamedramon,or raidramon) that would be so fricken sweet

Flarg
01-10-2007, 06:25 PM

I just hope that It's liike dragonball z budakai tenkaichi 2 on the wii were you can select evolution depending on how many blast stocks you have. if you could select your form of digivolution(ex: veemon to exveemon,flamedramon,or raidramon) that would be so fricken sweet

Mmmm. I hope it's more like Story/World or somewhere in between. Don't really want to see another Digimon fighting game anytime soon.

BlackWargreymonFan
01-11-2007, 01:39 PM
Personally, I'm open to the prospect of more Digimon fighting games...simply because I'm of the opinion that they have YET to really make a truly awesome one. Rumble Arena (PSX) and its sequel were passable, I suppose, and the Wonderswan/GBA ones were interesting too, but nothing that really stood out in my eyes either. And you would think that with Bandai having seemingly a lot of a competent devs on their own (and got added to, thanks to "jogressing" with Namco! ;D), you think they'd be able to have a development team that could be trusted to make a truly good Digimon fighting game, but as of now, I think we have yet to be convinced.

So, I say, give it to a competent dev who would be able to actually seem like they give a damn about making a truly fun and awesome game, and not just do a lazy effort, just because they trust the franchise will sell itself. To me, the number one thing that seperated Digimon from all its competitors were its battles, and I would like nothing more than to see a game that could mimic some of the intense match-ups we see in the manga and the shows.

My dream idea? Comission those guys behind the PS2 Gundam Vs. games (Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam, Federation vs. ZAFT, etc), and give them the keys to franchise. Let it star some of the most notable Ultimate/Final(Mega) Digimon from the entire series history (including the Royal Knights, the Demon Lords, and even the Olympians!), and just let it be a highly frenetic, arcade style, arena battle, with enough special effects and fave characters to ensnare people, but with also enough in-depth gameplay to insure people will keep on playing it.

Next to the guys behind Sega's Virtual ON series, I think these guys were the ones who got the concept of doing an "1 on 1 arena battle" thing right. And since they're already in-house for Bandai/Banpresto, I think it would just be a simple manner of giving them a break from Gundam, and letting them work their magic for another franchise for their parent company.

Besides, not to rag on the Digimon RPG games, but we've got plenty of them already, and a healthy majority of them were pleasing. And thanks to the new DS games, I don't think that trend is going to be bucked any time soon. That's why I would like Bandai to take another chance with such a game like a fighter, if only so that they may be able to stretch their boundaries, and not limit themselves to simply Digimon RPGs all the time...

Shigeru82
01-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Call me crazy, but what if through the Wii, they allow you to upload your digimon from the Story games, much like how it does in Pokemon Battle Revolution?

Personally, I would love to see this happen,

the comp
01-11-2007, 08:23 PM
i'm hoping for a savers themed digimon rumble arena 3, to go along with a savers themed digimon battle spirit 3 for the ds.

TT2
01-12-2007, 02:27 AM
This has GREAT potential if Bandai, Toei and Nintendo are all together ready to make the future investment. From now on it's all up to them!

daisukanator64
01-13-2007, 12:55 PM

It doesn't have to be a fighting game but it would be nice to select an armor digivolution. I hate it how on DWDS hawkmon can evolve into aquilamon then shurimon. it should be a choice to armor digivolve if possible
Mmmm. I hope it's more like Story/World or somewhere in between. Don't really want to see another Digimon fighting game anytime soon.

daisukanator64
01-13-2007, 12:59 PM
what would really be cool is if you were a digidestined and got transported to the digital world along with other characters from each season. It's like a mega team up to save the digiworld!!!!!

frogjitsu
03-01-2007, 10:45 AM
We've seen Fighting games, and RPGS, but what if we combine the to concepts, into an action RPG game? Have you guys ever played Summon Night: A Swordcraft Story for the GBA? Well it combined RPG concepts with cool side scrolling battles instead of the classic turn based battling style used in Digimon World DS. Now if they made a Digimon game like that, I think it'll show some promise.

Master-Element
03-01-2007, 10:56 AM
Damm!! Thirty Projects, just after its launch, Bandia/Namco is realy Jumping on the Wii band wagon, which makes sense since the x-box 360 hardly sells any units in japan and the PS3 is a little tanked on its launch, I wonder if the Wii's controlers used to to atleast some os it capibility, or maybe just as much as the touch screen was used in Digimon story

frogjitsu
03-01-2007, 11:06 AM
Also, I would like it to put more focus on raising your digimon.

krisyboy
03-02-2007, 02:47 PM
guys take it easy the ppl in bandai just came out with the new naruto game on wii
and it rocked so they used a lot of money on it
so i guess it takes a little more time for them to make a new game so i guess it will be after 2-3 years befor they make a new one.
I know it sucks but that is just the way it is

CloneWarrior
03-02-2007, 04:52 PM
guys take it easy the ppl in bandai just came out with the new naruto game on wii
so i guess it takes a little more time for them to make a new game so i guess it will be after 2-3 years befor they make a new one.

Did you even read the whole topic?

It's already confirmed it'll come out in Fall 2007...

And since when do companies release ONE GAME and then wait 2-3 years for the next one?

AncientWisemon
03-06-2007, 08:36 AM
It would be an interesting endeavor if the people at Bandai / Namco leveraged the strengths of the Digimon and the awesome fighting game engines that Namco makes ( Soul Calibur / Tekken) and put out the next Rumbe Arena.
Just image if we could get to see Wargreymon rendered with this level of artistic talent and detail"
http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/images/tekken6/arcscreens/arc-004.jpg

MugenSeiRyuu
03-06-2007, 10:14 AM
I was also thinking of that. Mmmh, shouldn┬┤t be that hard for them to change Ivy into Rosemon.

Unknown Neo
03-06-2007, 04:53 PM
Well, let's see. They're both tall chest-ed women with whip like weapons. Yeah maybe not but I don't know if they would do that. It might look cool. But who would be rock and who would be voldo? I hate voldo. Very much. Very, very much. I'm sure everyone understands.

MugenSeiRyuu
03-06-2007, 04:58 PM
Who doesn┬┤t hate Voldo ? With this claws, MirageGaogamon as Voldo ?

Stryke107
03-07-2007, 07:29 PM
My cousin loves him... However, I can think of all the possibilities- Customization, Digimon rendered correctly- A Digimon World for a better console that will be GOOD!

Master-Element
03-15-2007, 11:56 PM
Hold on their its not about the console, and even if it was on the x-box 360, which will never happen unless the put it on multiple systems because, hardly any sell in japan, or the ps3, Bandia would not juice up the graphics, face it with digimon games they have never aimed high in the graphics department, im mean the graphics do get better with each game, but non of them has ever comcluse to using the systems full potentaul

daisukanator64
03-23-2007, 10:29 PM
action or rpg. im not sure. maybe something in between like thet other guy said. but if they do make a digimon savers one, i hope you can utilize the digisoul charge thing. like you put your hand on the top of the wii mote and push it forward.

Silasmon X
03-23-2007, 11:21 PM
Can't believe I never even thought of that. Of course I could never play it with other people around - 'cuz you know I'd actually have to scream it with correct Japanese accents. I think I'd have to go with Yushima's DIGISO-O-O' CHAAAAJ! :D

Unknown Neo
03-25-2007, 12:39 PM
I do something like that with the DS game. Don't know why though.

SakuyamonX
03-25-2007, 08:08 PM
I wonder if Dracomon has anything to do with this game?

And I'd be so happy if this was a Savers related game, but I doubt it.

DeathGaogamon
03-29-2007, 08:54 AM
How about a Savers game where you are Masaru and have to punch Digimon with the Wii-mote to get your Digisoul :p :p

Yakuza Soul
03-29-2007, 08:16 PM
How about a Savers game where you are Masaru and have to punch Digimon with the Wii-mote to get your Digisoul :p :p

Lol I laughed and went " Awesome idea !! " at the same time. I wish they did make a game like your idea. It would have to be a first person view game too so its like virtual reality kinda.

CrimsoniteX
03-29-2007, 09:36 PM
What would be nice is a full 3D third person view, instead of these crappy 3D topdown or isometric views we have been getting...

frogjitsu
04-05-2007, 10:22 AM
As long as they don't screw up the camera, third person view would be nice.

krisyboy
04-08-2007, 05:14 PM

And since when do companies release ONE GAME and then wait 2-3 years for the next one?

Sins when u ask? ow w8 lets take a look at namco first make tekken1 then they w8 2 years befor tekken 2.

Crash bandicot w8ted smthing like 2.4 years befor they made a continiu of crash bandikot wortex

then we have naruto hero 1 look at the date. oj look at that, IT IS 3 YEARES BETWEEN GAME 1 AND GAME 2

PWNED BIACH !!!!! dont mess with a naruto fan bich

Stryke107
04-08-2007, 05:30 PM
This just shows that Naruto fans are all freaks.
Just sayin'...
Well, they have a LOT of money to waste on a game. I, personally, wouldn't care if they killed the Naruto games in lieu of a Digimon one.
And if they say a release date, they probably mean it...

BoktaiFrog
04-08-2007, 05:50 PM

Sins when u ask? ow w8 lets take a look at namco first make tekken1 then they w8 2 years befor tekken 2.

Crash bandicot w8ted smthing like 2.4 years befor they made a continiu of crash bandikot wortex

then we have naruto hero 1 look at the date. oj look at that, IT IS 3 YEARES BETWEEN GAME 1 AND GAME 2

Have you ever thought that it would be stupid to release Tekken 2 a year or less after they release Tekken 1. It would be bad for business. Companies only wait before releasing another game in a specific series Unless this Wii game was planned to be Digimon Story Wii, there is no need for the company to wait to make it, especially 3 years.

shermpmc
04-08-2007, 06:50 PM

Spell check apparently is on spring break, so I'll try and comprehend whatever the hell you said.

Just because one series waits a bit to release a sequel game does not mean every other series, even by the same developer, does as well. You often have different teams working on different games under one developer, AFAIK.

CloneWarrior
04-09-2007, 01:41 PM

AH HA HA HA HA!!!

ah ha.....

ha...

Okay, you said since they released a Naruto game, they're going to wait 2-3 years to release a digimon game, and then when I prove you wrong, as it's already confirmed to be this year, you go on saying (in the worst spelling possible) how after a game comes out they don't release the sequel until two to three years later...

Now, last time I checked, this Digimon game wasn't planned to be a sequel to Naruto...

Although, I could be wrong....

Edit: And don't call me a bitch, or a bich....

jpwong
04-09-2007, 03:57 PM

There's a spellcheck button, and there IS a rule on having decent spelling and grammar. If I see another post like that, you're getting a warning.

And hate to burst your bubble, but Namco has released 3 Digimon games for the DS in the span of under a year. And lets be serious, a gaming company that releases 1 game every 3 years would be bankrupt before they ever released their second game since they would have like zero revenue after a year.

Cael
04-09-2007, 04:22 PM

Wikipowers activate!

Naruto Ultimate Ninja was released in Japan on 10/23/03
Now let's look at some later games
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2 was released in Japan on 9/30/04
Look... Not even a year difference...
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 was released in Japan on 12/22/05

Three games in two years... Who's 'pwned' now?

VenomMyotismon
04-11-2007, 06:56 AM
I heard from a somewhat reliable source that its a digimon world game, and it combiens fetures from DW4 and DWDS but the secound part is a little iffy, What the game is like is still just rumor, but im 99% sure on the world 5 thing.

DeathGaogamon
04-11-2007, 07:13 AM
Not to mention consoles come out every 5 years or so and there are a lot of games that have multiple incarnations of their game on a specific console. (any games with 3+ versions have to come out faster than every 2-3 years)

in addition some companies release a bunch of games at the release (or near the release) of a console, especially first party games.

Now with that said, a specific design team may only put out one game a year, give or take (depending how long it takes to make the game) but each company has several different teams working on games and if a specific team is in charge of a series (like "Sonic Team" at Sega) the space between games is based on how long it takes to make the game plus time to market and things like that.

CloneWarrior
04-11-2007, 02:02 PM
I heard from a somewhat reliable source that its a digimon world game, and it combiens fetures from DW4 and DWDS but the secound part is a little iffy, What the game is like is still just rumor, but im 99% sure on the world 5 thing.

And what is this "somewhat reliable source"?

kaliskonig
04-11-2007, 09:40 PM
Pwned I like this word you speak of, *pwned*.
Seriously though when you said the Naruto games had a three year time frame where you looking at the JPN and U.s. dates?

guilmon93950
04-20-2007, 01:37 PM
I hate to be a pessimist, but lets just face it...

When the heck did Bandai ever skimmed over forums/sites to look for game ideas, or even listen to fans? Heck, it would probably be a bit ridiculous to expect a company to do so.

I just hope the game is playable, and has a good amount of Digimon.

Actually they did that when they were working on thier own card game. A representative of Bandai, Erick, came to this very site to ask for suggestions.

MugenSeiRyuu
04-20-2007, 02:20 PM
But that card Game sucked.

viperzerof-2
04-30-2007, 08:30 PM
sony annonced somthing similar to the wii remote maybe we will see this for the ps3 as well

daisukanator64
05-06-2007, 08:40 PM

duh of course it comes out in the fall...right around the time data squad comes out in the US my guess is that theyre making a data squad game then *sigh*oh well i guess that means no combonation like i figured i just hope you could be either masaru, toma or yoshino and you get to command your digimon- like you can move around and press the d--pad up to attack then put your hand on top of the wii mote and push forward for a digisoul charge

jpwong
05-06-2007, 09:25 PM
duh of course it comes out in the fall...right around the time data squad comes out in the US my guess is that theyre making a data squad game then *sigh*oh well i guess that means no combonation like i figured i just hope you could be either masaru, toma or yoshino and you get to command your digimon- like you can move around and press the d--pad up to attack then put your hand on top of the wii mote and push forward for a digisoul charge

No offense, but that wouldn't make sense unless they were making a game that was basically english exclusive. A game based on DDS would have to be highly restrictive on the max evolutions so as not to go past the anime plot line.

It's far more conceivable that it's a Japanese release date because then the game maker can make full use of all Savers cast and evolutions since the series is already finished over there.

Guilmon470
05-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Bandai isn't much for fanservice very often of asking people. I'm at this Teen Titans site and the actual writer of the dc comic goes there, so there's plenty of fanservice from the fans there. Maybe if we can get more bandai officials to post here we'll get fanservice?

viperzerof-2
05-11-2007, 09:24 PM
still no new information? or any information for that matter?

Shinegreymon 33092
05-20-2007, 12:13 PM
hi so is this game really coming outdoes anyone have a wii points card that has already been used

lost in thought
05-20-2007, 12:24 PM
So you came into a Digimon thread to ask if anyone has a point card, so you can try to scam off any points from Nintendo?

Pfft. Your reply not only doesn't belong here, but it potentially breaks some laws by the suggestion of defrauding the company. I am going to leave it here, because I'd like to see what other people have to say about your desired crime before I ban you.

Have a nice day, shit-head.

Kyo Kusanagi
05-20-2007, 12:30 PM
I need to get a Wii.

and for THAT post:.........."No comment"..........

Shinegreymon 33092
05-20-2007, 12:31 PM
i'm not trying to steal that person's points, but now thta you've mentioned scamming off nintedno that makes me a complete idiot for not realizing that. Sorry about all this, and I'm kind of pissed off at u for calling me a shit head.

Grave
05-20-2007, 12:40 PM
i'm not trying to steal that person's points, but now thta you've mentioned scamming off nintedno that makes me a complete idiot for not realizing that. Sorry about all this, and I'm kind of pissed off at u for calling me a shit head.

<_<;; He seems kinda brave saying that to a staff member.

Kyo Kusanagi
05-20-2007, 12:41 PM

<_<;; He seems kinda brave saying that to a staff member.

My guess that he'll be gone soon enough............

Shinegreymon 33092
05-20-2007, 12:52 PM
i really don't care i want my account deleted for good anyways i didn't mind anyone at all until this jerk had to go on calling me a shithead If someone can get me a staff members username so I can request to be deleted that will be much appreciated because I'm done.

WarOmnimon
05-20-2007, 03:45 PM
Yikes.

Scamming Nintendo for Wii Points = Bad. I didn't even think of that...

Grave
05-20-2007, 04:36 PM
i really don't care i want my account deleted for good anyways i didn't mind anyone at all until this jerk had to go on calling me a shithead If someone can get me a staff members username so I can request to be deleted that will be much appreciated because I'm done.

Maybe thats because YOU made the bad first impression.

If you hadn't noticed, the person you're calling a "Jerk" Is a staff member.
And it's just the way he is, everyone has their personality.

I know I'd do the same thing he did if you came onto a forum I'm part of (aside from WtW) and requested Wii Points numbers in a pathetic attempt to scam Nintendo, I would say the same thing to you.

Edit: Also, he showed that he gave you a chance. You should have taken the chance instead of getting so worked up about it.

lost in thought
05-20-2007, 07:18 PM
"but now thta you've mentioned scamming off nintedno that makes me a complete idiot for not realizing that."
Mmm, I am sure you didn't. I am sure all that occurred to you was the want to get something at a premium for free, with a side-order of entitlement.

"and I'm kind of pissed off at u for calling me a shit head."
The word is 'you', and you've got guts, I'll give you that. Talking to the nearest thing to god on these forums in such a way; I am torn. On one hand, I could be unmerciful in the face of such provocation. On the other, I could show you mercy, but at a price.

"i really don't care i want my account deleted for good anyways i didn't mind anyone at all until this jerk had to go on calling me a shithead If someone can get me a staff members username so I can request to be deleted that will be much appreciated because I'm done."
Or... I could alert Nintendo that you attempted to defraud the company, and allow their legal team to sort the situation out for me. Attempted defraud is as much a crime as actually defrauding them, after all.

viperzerof-2
05-20-2007, 08:52 PM
any new news on this game?

Santaskid
05-20-2007, 11:18 PM
Viper you asked that last page, I'm pretty sure there would be more stupid threads talking about the game, and there would of been more than 1 page seperating your posts in 9 day time period if there was more news. Since clearly the only thing we do know is that there is a Digimon game planned for the Wii, which we've known for some time, there is no new news.

viperzerof-2
05-21-2007, 01:03 AM
for some reson i thought I heard somthing but maybe I thinking of the ds game

Santaskid
05-21-2007, 02:56 AM
The names of the second DS games were confirmed, as was the English name for Another Mission. But still no info whatsoever on the Wii game.

Shinegreymon 33092
05-22-2007, 05:43 PM
well I actually saw this question on another forum on a website and they asked the same question, but still i was wrong and it won't happen again, but i was still upset and i'm sorry just as long as you are, but i still want my account deleted asnyways. ;)

lost in thought
05-22-2007, 05:54 PM
I am not sorry, though. I have nothing to be sorry for. You, however, have a lot to be sorry for. And I've already reported the relevant information to Nintendo, and I do so hope you have a nice day ;D.

Shinegreymon 33092
05-23-2007, 05:01 PM
I am not sorry, though. I have nothing to be sorry for. You, however, have a lot to be sorry for. And I've already reported the relevant information to Nintendo, and I do so hope you have a nice day Grin.

so what does the report mean are the cops seriously going to come to my door and arrest me or something because I'm being drop dead serious I'm really scared like not joking around. your probably thinking i'm around your age, but i'm still young and still don't want to go to jail. but i see how you are, as you don't apologize but i'm really scared right now and am really really sorry. :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sorry for asking such a stupid question I know this is spamming, but please forgive me in super smash bros. melee is true that you can get the fire emblem level can someon e tll me if this is true thanks. ;D

Lost in thought just to let you know I wasn't being a smart ass or anything in my otherr post but i still dont know why you are kind of hurtful toward people but iam a nice kid and didn't mean to scam nintendo i specifically said i wanted to try a experiment but i dint imply on asking people to keep giving me their already "used" numbers on th wii .

Mmm, I am sure you didn't. I am sure all that occurred to you was the want to get something at a premium for free, with a side-order of entitlement.

Ya right I don't steal things and never have stolen anything for your concern, but i do by a whole lot of wii points cards and have an estimate of probably 20 something games and everything I buy is practically ninteno and I try to support them as much as I can so they can continue to thrive and keep on making awesome things for us, besides if you go on youtube there are a whole hell of a lot of scammers and you don't see me or anyone else reporting them because the way I see it is that they will eventually get caught for the stupid things that they do, but there's absolutely nothing that's going to change this situation ever ever, but you have by reporting me to nintendo to be quite honest I am upset and was almost in tears but your the knid of person who brings justice to the wold. P.S. I think your picture is intimidating. :)

Really sorry for all these edits

Shakuze
06-07-2007, 09:29 PM
DIGIMON WORLD 5 PLZ!!!!! AND MAKE IT LIKE WORLD 3 PLZ WITH EVERY POSSIBLE DIGMON AVAILABLE! THAT WOULD BE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!

viperzerof-2
06-07-2007, 09:45 PM
Ok chill out and stop using caps it looks bad

shermpmc
06-08-2007, 06:25 AM
DIGIMON WORLD 5 PLZ!!!!! AND MAKE IT LIKE WORLD 3 PLZ WITH EVERY POSSIBLE DIGMON AVAILABLE! THAT WOULD BE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!

YA RLY TAHT WULD MAKE MI DAY OMG!!!!!!!!!

You really think they're going to make an effort to fit all 800 or so Digimon into a game when half of them are useless recolors?

Pamizard
06-08-2007, 09:08 AM
I would love to see Digimon on the Wii, I wished they released one last Digimon game on the cube similar to Data Squad

MugenSeiRyuu
06-11-2007, 11:29 AM

You really think they're going to make an effort to fit all 800 or so Digimon into a game when half of them are useless recolors?

They atleast use many of the Recolors in the Digimon Story Games.

shermpmc
06-11-2007, 04:37 PM

But they only include half the Digimon (much less than half in Story 1), and maybe a quarter of them in DWDS1 are recolors.

viperzerof-2
06-12-2007, 08:57 PM
e3 is in july maybe some news then?

Takato-mon
06-12-2007, 09:21 PM
The should make Digimon exclusive for this game. It would be cool though if there was a spray paint feature that lets you recolor the Digimon on your own.

MugenSeiRyuu
06-13-2007, 02:13 AM
Like a yellow Chuumon that shoots Electricity ?

But they only include half the Digimon (much less than half in Story 1), and maybe a quarter of them in DWDS1 are recolors.

And ? You know, only a quarter of all Digimon are recolors aswell.

Arekku_Koro
06-16-2007, 12:30 PM
They call it "New Digimon Project". Could this mean a relation to a future season 6?

Fiascomon
06-16-2007, 01:11 PM
I doubt it, if anything it's just probably going to either be another Digimon Story or Rumble Arena. Having it be a preview for Season 6 if it actually gets made would be nice though...

viperzerof-2
07-03-2007, 10:00 AM
e3 is geting very close now

Mercurimon
07-03-2007, 01:51 PM
I hope it is another Rumble Arena. Rumble Arena 2 for gamecube is sheer awesomeness. I still play it.

viperzerof-2
07-03-2007, 09:57 PM
didnt on version of rumble arena have more missions

ex-agumon
07-04-2007, 03:33 PM
id love it if they made a digivice that connects with the game. wirelessly of course. so itll be like the dreamcast memory card. when you could take a chao from sonic adventure 1 game and put it in the memory card and carry it around with you. so you could train it on the way to work etc then come home release it in the game and play mini games etc. oo also itd be good if say you were a memeber of dats you could run around the game and when you encounter a digimon you could use the mic and say agumon realise and itll be transported from the digivice to the game to battle. maybe the digivive could be the ds! what you guys think?

viperzerof-2
07-05-2007, 08:17 AM
maybe the digivive could be the ds! what you guys think?

i think bandi would be get a lawsuit

shermpmc
07-05-2007, 08:31 AM
maybe the digivive could be the ds! what you guys think?

i think bandi would be get a lawsuit

Depends... if they made a Digivice that looked EXACTLY like the DS? Lawsuit. If they made a game for the DS based on the Digivice? no problem.

MugenSeiRyuu
07-05-2007, 08:48 AM
I thin ex-agumon meant using the DS as a Digivice.

Santaskid
07-05-2007, 09:08 AM
Well it certainly wouldn't be the first Wii game to utilize the DS. I mean if you watch commercials for Pokemon Battle Revolution, it mentions using a DS as a controller. Then there were the GC games that could link up to certain GBA games, or just to a GBA for various things. So it wouldn't be that big of a stretch.

As long as they released a special DS game card, since the DS it self has a limited temporary memory, like with the download play stuff, the minute you turn it off you would loose what ever you had transfered, unless you had something to save it to.

So basically a DS game card, with the sole purpose of storing your Digimon data, and the Digivice/Vpet functions so you could train it would be required for a practical aplication of going from Wii to DS, and back to Wii.

Captain Darth Jack Vader
07-26-2007, 12:38 PM

I do.

I doubt it, if anything it's just probably going to either be another Digimon Story or Rumble Arena. Having it be a preview for Season 6 if it actually gets made would be nice though...

I think (more like hope) we got that preview in Dawn/Dusk.

Anyways, I'd like something similar to a real-time DMW. Here's how I think it'd work.

When you go into a wild encounter, you assume control of the digimon first in your party. The other digimon in your party appear as well, but under computer control. The wild digimon are controlled by the computer aswell. You run around using the Joystick, and the wiimote let's you aim. Your digimon can learn up to six attacks, and you can assign four of them to the four buttons on the wiimote's D-pad. pressing 1 and 2 allow you to change which digimon you control. You basically run around and attack the enemy till they're all dead.

It's like a cross between DMW4 and DMRA2.

daisukanator64
09-02-2007, 11:05 AM
i kinda hope its online that might seem pretty cool

lost in thought
09-02-2007, 11:14 AM
Try reading dates Daisukanator; this topic is over a month old and your response adds absolutely nothing to the thread. This most certainly isn't your first warning, so I expect you to take a lot more observance of the topics you post in, or the next time I'll have to ban you.

viperzerof-2
09-02-2007, 09:25 PM
since this got bump I asked about this at namco's fourm but I still have no reply sorry

Mercurimon
09-23-2007, 01:26 PM
I was just thinking, if Digimon World Data Squad is exclusively for the PS2, and since we haven't heard anything for the Wii yet, and since the Wii is typically more interactive, do you think it could possibly be Rumble Arena 3? I can't imagine it just being Digimon World Data Squad being late to make the shelves. Do we have any new info yet?

viperzerof-2
09-24-2007, 04:35 PM
i hope but namco is keeping scilent I am starting to think these were just rummors

anyone here read japanese? maybe you could cheek a japanese board

SakuyamonX
09-24-2007, 04:39 PM
i hope but namco is keeping scilent I am starting to think these were just rummors

anyone here read japanese? maybe you could cheek a japanese board

It was on Bandai official site (list of upcoming games), it ain't a rumor >_>;

Do we have any new info yet?

Nope.

Robin, Komadori
10-10-2007, 08:44 AM

If it was Digimon World X/4, don't worry, It's nothing like the other games...

Yes, indeed it wasn't like other games.
(Tho other games weren't similiar with eachother either)
Tho Digimon World 4 may not be monster-raising and stuff and evolutioning sucks in this game then it still is a fun game.
Um, you mean the weapons?
Think about Beelzemon, Leomon and other digimons.
They had weapons.
Ah anyways, I think he meant DW1, DW2 or DW3, to these all 3 pwn. (Like all other digimon games)

gklgks
10-10-2007, 09:58 AM
i really hope if it was something like dawn/dusk or a RA3, but have you ever thought of the controls yet??? if you are playing RA3 it will be something like naruto. If it was something like dawn/dusk, you will most likely to press a and b buttons

Caluchild
10-28-2007, 05:25 PM
I'm leery about digimon games on consoles. After looking at the crappy PS1 and PS2 games involving Digimon (come on, what's up with Guilmon running around with a badly drawn sword? WTF?!)

Although, if it allowed you to download your digimon from Dawn and Dusk and play them arena style via the wireless capabilities, I could totally see that.

But I really wouldn't like a "world" clone with needless 3-d graphics that would look crappy. It would be nice for it to be something along the lines of a fighter with some puzzle and special extra new digimon to get.