PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to start a RP thread.(Re-open. Female Tamers wanted)

Dab607
10-24-2007, 08:39 AM
The story is going to take place at DATS in America. More Specifically New York/ New jersey area. The story will be revealed in time but if you must know the basic plot before you start then send me an email and I'll get back to you.

Off Limit Characters:
The Seven Demon Lords and Agumon. That's it. I just want you all to be creative.

Example of registration sheet. (This is also my character)

Name: Lee Anderson

Description of appearance: Black Jeans with a green t-shirt. Has a yellow sweatband around his right wrist.

Bio(Backstory. You can wait on this if you want to merge in with the story.):
Lee was one of the first members of DATS to start the New york division.

Digivice iC color: Yellow with Black Buttons

Digimon Partner (Baby>fresh>child>adult>perfect>ultimate):
Fufumon > Kyokyomon > Ryudamon > Ginryumon > Hisyarumon > OwRyumon

Anubimon
10-24-2007, 08:56 PM
If you want people to sign up, it'd probably be wise to go ahead and put up the plot.

Dab607
10-25-2007, 05:21 AM
PLOT: The story takes place in New York City in the United States. The Japanese DATS base established a base near Madison Square Garden due to the increased digital activities there. There are currently five people working at DATS NY. (Myself included). Then a tape is found one day on the internet supposedly created by Barbamon. It states that the seven demon lords of the digital worlds are planning a full scale attack on the human world in two weeks time. Lee begins to reach out and tries to find as many people as he can that have had contact with digimon in response to the threat.

Captain Darth Jack Vader
10-25-2007, 06:20 AM
Yay, you have a plot now. I'll sign up.

Name: Krissy Daimon

Description of appearance: Long red hair, pink tank top and short blue-jeans (she's become a teenager by now)

Bio(Backstory. You can wait on this if you want to merge in with the story.):
You should all know most of her story. But a few years after the events of DDS, Biyomon returns to her, and she receives an iC from Sampson, who held on to one just in case. She then wnet to DATS america.

Digivice iC color: Pink with blue buttons.

Puwamon> Pinamon> Biyomon> Aquilamon> Garudamon> Gryphonmon

Dab607
10-25-2007, 06:50 AM
You have been accepted into DATS NY. Now we're waiting for at least three more people to join and then we can begin.

Keikio Yuramushi
10-25-2007, 12:19 PM
Name: Alice Kramer

Description of appearance: Short Blonde hair, Blue eyes, wears a black tank top, and a blue bell bottoms. Her shoes are black sneakers.

Bio:
Sampson discovered Alice's strong will and determination while vacationing in America; he also discovered that she was able to activate the DigiSoul.

Digivice iC Color: White with Red Buttons

Digitama-Chicomon-SnowAgumon-Frigimon-Korikakkumon-Daipenmon (The line is Female, mind you)

Dab607
10-25-2007, 12:38 PM
You have been accepted into DATS NY. We will begin once we have at least one more person join. (Two would be ideal but we can get away with one more.) (thank you.)

Socar
10-25-2007, 12:40 PM
The word you are looking for is "accepted", not "excepted".

DaikiraiVeedramon
10-25-2007, 03:26 PM
Name:Chris O'conners
Description of appearance: Jeans a black T-shirt,greasy and long brownish blonde hair, very tall
Bio(Backstory):Helped found DATS:NY with Lee
Digimon: Black Agumon>BlackGreymon>SkullGreymon>BlackWarGreymon

there are spots still open right?

dorufan
10-26-2007, 01:25 AM
Name: kalvin rogers

Description of appearance: Black Jeans with Yellow dats top

Bio(Backstory. You can wait on this if you want to merge in with the story.):A new tamer of sorts he hasn't unlocked the mysteries of digi-volution yet , so he doesn't have even a Rookie.
His family lives and works at an orphanage,In down town new York.He taught the kids many things from Respecting those who care for you to How to work a PC

Digivice iC color: Black and orange cloured part

Digimon Partner:Popomon>frimon>Leormon>Liomon>LoaderLeomon >BantyoLeomon

Dab607
10-26-2007, 05:28 AM
Daikirai your are in and we will begin sometime today. The title of the thread will be DATS NY. Dorufan are you really trying to be serious? If you are then change your name and you will be accepted.

The BIGGEST rule is
No character Hijacking.

Dab607
10-26-2007, 05:46 AM
I've decided to just put a post up. How would you like to be introduced to the story line? Do you want to start off as a member of DATS NY, be a new transfer in, or be found early on?

dorufan
10-26-2007, 02:46 PM
Profile edit

Dab607
10-27-2007, 10:05 AM
Good enough for me. You're in.

Ampharos
10-27-2007, 10:53 AM
Name: Shinji Kovu Hiromoto

Description of appearance: He is half Japanese and half Kenyan. He wears a red t-shirt, a white baseball cap, khaki shorts, and black shoes.

Bio: His parents came from a different Dimension of the Digital World. His mother is from Nairobi, Kenya and his father is from Tokyo, Japan. They moved to New York City soon after getting married, and Shinji found a Digi-Egg that hatched into his Digimon partner. The egg had data from his Parents' two deleted Digimon, Chiikimon and Tyrannomon, along with some mysterious data. Shinji joined DATS to follow in the footsteps of many.

Digivice iC color: Green with Red Buttons

Digimon Partner (a weird, semi-made up line from my upcoming Digimon fanfic)
Jyarimon > Babydmon > Chiikimon >Dinohumon >Paildramon > Scimitarumon

Magnagreymon07
10-27-2007, 07:19 PM
never mind

Keikio Yuramushi
10-28-2007, 04:03 PM
So is anyone around?What ever happened Captain Darth Jack Vader? I'm the only girl without him!!

dorufan
10-30-2007, 01:37 PM
sorry I'm quitting the rp ,I really am sory :(

Don't overuse the emoticons. - Socar

Dab607
10-30-2007, 01:38 PM
That's not a problem. I understand. Everyone has to do their own thing in life.

dorufan
10-30-2007, 02:32 PM
sorrry im back ion dont count me out :)

Socar
10-30-2007, 05:43 PM
Actually, do count him out. He's banned.

Hazard_V3
10-30-2007, 11:06 PM
Why is this RP full with short posts? No, seriously... I thought you guys were literate RPers :-\

sorrry im back ion dont count me out :)

You gotta be kidding me, right? I mean one hour after you decide you're quitting, you try to jump right back in the RP? God, i'm glad you're banned... No offence.

Dab607
10-31-2007, 05:09 AM
Yes I will admit it there are short posts, but it's going to pick up after the introduction arc.

Dab607
10-31-2007, 06:04 AM
Yes I will admit it there are short posts, but it's going to pick up after the introduction arc. I know there are short posts in here. I'm doing this for fun, not english class. I'm sorry I thought I pushed the modify button. Again I'm sorry.

Vande
10-31-2007, 06:07 AM
don't double post one more thing that comes out of this that needs to be moderated it will be locked.
Check the forum rules as well.

magma118
11-20-2007, 04:31 PM
Um... Are there still spaces left. If so:

Name:Vanessa Banks

Apperance:Long raven black hair, that is always in a pony tail with two long strands in front. Dresses in lots of skirts with belly botton high shirts. Wears a locket from her dead mother

History:Born in Brooklyn, With her father and Grandmother. Has grown to be a hard and difficult person.

Digivice iC:Pink Base, Black buttons

Digimon Partner:
Reremon>Viximon>Renamon>Kyuubimon>Taomon>Sakuyamon

Anubimon
11-20-2007, 09:19 PM
I imagine by this point the RP is pretty much dead.