PDA

View Full Version : It's Official ...... Digimon-DS

Stunt
09-22-2006, 04:32 PM
http://www.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/67071/digimon_qjgenth.jpg

Namco Bandai has some good news for you Digimon-DS fans out there: Digimon World DS will be making its way to the Nintendo DS platform this fall. Yes, it is now official.

Says Naruo Uchida, Namco Bandai's VP of Localization, "With the type of gameplay Digimon World DS offers, this makes it the perfect title for the portable platform, the Nintendo DS." The said game will be the first iteration of the franchise and has been exclusively developed for the DS.

Here, you will be able to play the role of a Digimon tamer and be catapulted to the entrancing world of discovering, raising, training, and commanding over 230 unique Digimons. The unique thing about this game is that it is only when you have completed the collection that the real adventure begins. Apart from that, you will be able to build Digi-farms to raise plus evolve and communicate with your Digimons. There will also be a WiFi and DS wireless connection available for you to exchange Digimons, engage in online battles together, as well as create rare breeds of Digimon with your pals.

So stay tuned here at QJ for more updates and developments on this new exclusive DS offering from Namco Bandai.

http://www.qj.net/Digimon-World-Especially-Made-For-Your-DS/pg/49/aid/67071

With over 230 Digimon, Digi-Farms, WiFi DS Connection, battle together. This is Digimon Story everyone.

Not a Diginoob
09-22-2006, 05:12 PM
great, another game to buy this autumn/winter

Unknown Neo
09-22-2006, 09:24 PM
Whoo-Hoo. Great news. The game sounds real fun. Plus all of the digimon sound even more fun.

Not a Diginoob
09-22-2006, 09:30 PM
hey, I see nintendo put it back on their master games list
allthough they are just listing it as "Digimon"

Tsum
09-24-2006, 09:34 AM
Well, I'm glad to see that Digimon Story is getting localized.

Now I'll be able to actually understand the story of the game......:p

Vande
09-24-2006, 11:31 AM
heh again they bring it back on - lets see how long it takes to get pushed back :p

Stunt
09-25-2006, 05:11 PM
heh again they bring it back on - lets see how long it takes to get pushed back :p

All the stuff you heard before where rumors and unsure, this is from Bandai Namco themselves.

reddmann
09-26-2006, 06:38 PM
i know throwing out dates doesnt mean much.. and not alot of people trust 'em..... but i thought i'd share with everyone.... i went to my local games store and i pre-ordered digimon ds.... he tells me that it will be released November 7(so says his computer database)..... again i dont know how reliable that is... it sure gives me hope that itll be out soon 8)

Vande
09-26-2006, 10:40 PM
no official UK release yet so if it does come out it's another import job for me

reddmann
09-27-2006, 05:30 PM
heh... at least it'll be in english this time around... 8)

Rax-Blackcat
10-14-2006, 05:09 PM
oh snap!!

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/rpg/digimonworld/media.html?sid=6159692&autoplay=6159692

Originally posted in the Digimon history topic-_-

Vande
10-15-2006, 02:37 AM
yea and that has been posted in the other topic about this