PDA

View Full Version : Where's Chika's Digi-Tama?

Chaos Saiyajin
09-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Recently, with the return of the DATS team to the Real World, we've seen Chika again. But what happened to Piyomon's Digi-Tama that she was allowed to keep? I mean, it's not been seen at all or anything in these past few episodes...You'd think by now it would've hatched or something... :-\

cassius335
09-20-2006, 05:38 AM
Well, we don't actually know she was allowed to keep it: Given that it hasn't been seen or heard from despite Chika being given screen-time again suggests she didn't...

Vande
09-20-2006, 06:04 AM
We know DATS can't allow the Tama's to be kept in the real world without an offical partner with Digisoul to go with it.
I'd like to bet it was sent back to the DW

MugenSeiRyuu
09-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Chika doesn´t seem to care for it anymore. But since she is Sayuri´s daughter ( who can keep stuff like that a secret ), I think she obly plays the happy Girl and is in relaity very sad about what happened. Perhaps DATS keeps it for research.

Unknown Neo
09-20-2006, 05:37 PM
Or maybe they have it for an emergentcy back up. Someone brought that up when talking about the Possible Spolier!!!

episode where the savers get their memories erased and satsuma gets put in jail.

cassius335
09-21-2006, 07:22 AM
then let's hope Sayuri knows where the back-ups are...

gerjomarty
09-21-2006, 04:01 PM
DATS policy is fairly strict; I think they sent it back to the DW. But that's not to say Puwamon evolves back to Piyomon and still remembers about Chika wandering the Digital World. It's entirely possible that Chika has a compatible Digisoul, so perhaps it's destiny that these two get back together again.

DigistarDBZ
09-25-2006, 04:22 PM
Sorry to those who saw the deleted post. Some things are just too ridiculous to be considered tasteful to most users. Don't be a smartass again, Lextropius. ¬_¬

MugenSeiRyuu
09-25-2006, 05:02 PM
Ah, seems like you got my report.

Keikio Yuramushi
09-30-2006, 08:00 AM
Mhmm....I saw an episode on you tube where Chika was in the house with a Puwamon. Was that before or after it was turned into a Digi-Tama?
I really hope Chika and Biyomon are reunited before the end of the series. It would be cool to see Tohma, Masaru, Yoshino and their digimon locked fiercly in battle and Chika comes in to save the DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SHE LOOKS FABULOUS IN HER ORANGE DATS UNIFORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MugenSeiRyuu
09-30-2006, 08:10 AM
That was before it was returned.

It entered the real World as a Digitama, hatched and evolved and was killed when facing Mercurimon, who took the Digitama. It then hatched again and returned to the real world, as Aquilamon ( who later evolved to Garudamon ) and had to be killed by RizeGreymon, since it went berserk.

Vande
09-30-2006, 08:11 AM
That was before she was turned into a Digitama....

edit: beaten to it

Keikio Yuramushi
09-30-2006, 11:26 AM
Oh ok (By the By Vande that Biyomon was a boy)

Vande
09-30-2006, 11:50 AM
I always put she for Piyomon - hard habit from Adventure 01

Keikio Yuramushi
09-30-2006, 12:29 PM
Understandable
Does anyone thing Chika will become a saver?

MugenSeiRyuu
09-30-2006, 12:32 PM
I wouldn´t be surprised.

Lextropius
09-30-2006, 01:27 PM
XD... Oh man...

No dude, most likely she won t become a tammer, she is too young, Ikuto is a wild boy and he´s used to the whole thing, Chika isn t and Masaru/Sayuri wouldn t allow it anyway.
Is that ok or am I offending anyone ::)

MugenSeiRyuu
09-30-2006, 01:44 PM
No, it´s not offending.

And Yoshino was younger when she got her Digimon. Also DATS wanted to test if she has a DigiSoul, so that she can join them.

Mercurimon
09-30-2006, 05:17 PM
Too young?! Hello, does anyone remember the pink terror Suzie!? She was like... 4... I always wanted her to enter the fight. Anylamon got a really bad role as a babysitter instead of a fighter.

Biyomon was sent packing back to the digital world. Most likely Chika will never see Biyomon or get another digimon again. And I like it that way. She doesn't deserve to have a digimon. She is too weak.

Lextropius
09-30-2006, 05:22 PM
Too young?! Hello, does anyone remember the pink terror Suzie!? She was like... 4... I always wanted her to enter the fight. Anylamon got a really bad role as a babysitter instead of a fighter.

:o

Who the hell is talking about 03?.... geez.... This is a different season, quite different from the other four I might add, the fact that they had children in the other ones doesn t mean they will this time, Chika most likely will never see Piyomon and/or a Battle in her life.

Mercurimon
09-30-2006, 05:27 PM
I know that. I was just saying in all of Digimon, she is by far not the youngest. I am just saying for the Season 5 world, Chika is weak and would get in the way of the others.

MugenSeiRyuu
09-30-2006, 05:50 PM
I don´t think that she is weak. Afterall she has the Daimon Genes. And keep in mind that she is still a Child.

Mercurimon
09-30-2006, 05:52 PM
I know that. Maybe when she grows up perhaps, but at the current time (The series.) she is incapable of it. When she had Biyomon all she did was cry and whine. Biyomon spent all of his time protecting her. What is the point if she is so fragile that she always needs to be protected. Plus, she would just flip when she killed something. I really really don't want her to ever get Biyomon back.

MugenSeiRyuu
09-30-2006, 05:54 PM
She didn´t look that whiny. And she obviously knows that Digimon are reborn.

Unknown Neo
09-30-2006, 07:24 PM
If she's anything like her family then we know two things. 1. she could be very strong/powerful just like father/brother. And 2. she should grow into a nice person like her mother.
But the point being is that she could be a tamer if she can act even a little like her brother. Not with the punching though.

Keikio Yuramushi
10-03-2006, 11:07 AM
Excuse me?!!!! TOO WEAK????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( You my friend have obviously forgotten whiny little Takato and Tommy if you think Chika and Suzie are too weak.
Remember this digimon war? Between the Humans and the Digimon.
Humans:
Masaru and Agumon.
Tohma and Gaomon
Yoshino and Lalamon
Ituko and Falcomon
Megumi and Miki and the PawnChessmon
Yushima and Kamemon
Satsuma and Kudamon
Digimon:
LOTS MORE >:(!!!!!
See it would make sense to me if Biyomon came back to the real world to warn the Savers of the War (he is sent there by Suguru). Then Satsuma and Kudamon sent Yoshino/Masaru/Tohma/Ituko and the their mons out to train whilst he allowed Biyomon to become Chika's partner and brings her to the Daimon household.
Sayuri first refuses to let her baby girl fight such dangerous creatures and slaps Satsuma across the face.
Chika assures her mother that she'll be ok and Biyomon reminds Sayuri that he will protect Chika.
Sayuri's expression softens as Biyomon says who sent him here.
Satsuma starts to leave but Kudamon slithers off his neck and gives Chika a iC and the two leave. Chika says to Sayuri she has to fight now and she goes off to find Masaru and the others with Biyomon in hot pursuit

Mercurimon
10-03-2006, 11:17 AM
*Loads gun* *Cocks gun* BAM! *Chika&#39;s lifeless body falls to the floor* No weaklings! ><

She is so not getting Biyomon back... ... ... Oh s***... I just killed masaru&#39;s sister... (Puts a sign on Satsuma&#39;s back saying "I DID IT") *Sneaks away*

No, I really really don&#39;t want her to fight. She is way to much of a weak character. And what is the point of fighting if Biyomon has to protect Chika all the time. Plus, Biyomon will not so easily be able to reach ultimate, let alone champion. Chika&#39;s digi-soul got her to rookie. Mercurimon initially got her to champion and ultimate.

Vande
10-03-2006, 11:33 AM
She&#39;s weak in her appearance - would YOU stand up to Mercurimon without shitting yourself i think not

She stood up to him

Keikio Yuramushi
10-03-2006, 11:39 AM
DON&#39;T YOU DARE KILL CHIKA OR I SHALL KILL YOU!!!!
Chika is only a little kid....she is prone to getting scared or crying if she does become a saver she will probably grow throughout the series, besides don&#39;t Lilamon and MachGaogamon do all the fighting for Tohma and Yoshino?
Anyway maybe being little had something to do with only getting Puwamon to Biyomon, maybe as she grows more as a Saver (physically and Emotionally) her Biyomon also will grow with her

MugenSeiRyuu
10-03-2006, 12:02 PM
Just ignore the User Mercurimon ! He hopes that Kurata wins.

Also notice that all the Digimon do the fighting, while the humans normally don´t even have a chance against a Digimon ( not counting the Daimon-family members ).
Chika is definately not weak. Where was the crying and whining ? It simply wasn´t here. Someday Chika will kick major butt !

*feeds the User Mercurimon to Minervamon*

Vande
10-03-2006, 12:04 PM
the crying was when she stood up to Mercurimon but not a whinge....

MugenSeiRyuu
10-03-2006, 12:08 PM
Yes, I know. But the user of the same name was referring to her crying in panic and such things. That was not there.

Chikas also seems to have inherited Sayuri´s ability to perhfectly hider her true feelings.

Lextropius
10-03-2006, 12:18 PM
Excuse me...When was repression an "inherited ability" do you mean like singing or spitting flames?...
Ah...one more thing this is a show, it doesn t matter wheater they make Chika an Uber tammer or they make her a weak whimp...she´s not coming back neither is Biyomon.

what´s with the *feeds minervamon* stuff?... are you like RPng? or just being iddle?

Vande
10-03-2006, 12:27 PM
lex i&#39;m warning you now - quit wising off it&#39;s a harmless bit of fun i&#39;m sick of getting complaints about you now so you are being officially warned

MugenSeiRyuu
10-03-2006, 12:54 PM
Excuse me...When was repression an "inherited ability" do you mean like singing or spitting flames?...

Some peopl can hide their feelings very well, some can´t. Besides training it is also genetic sometimes.

what´s with the *feeds minervamon* stuff?... are you like RPng? or just being iddle?

Just a little reaction to the "shooting Chika" stuff.

Mercurimon
10-03-2006, 01:18 PM
Fine *Bandages the hole in her head and props her up* Good as new... Sorta...

Anyway, Chika won&#39;t be a saver. Biyomon isn&#39;t coming back. I see your points, but I was referring to how wear she was when Agumon was telling her not to help Biyomon and Masaru was kicking the crud out of it. She should have run in there anyway and stood up to Masaru. She isn&#39;t really capable of handling that kind of stuff. And yes, Masaru, Tohma, and Yoshino don&#39;t usually fight, but they stay out of the way and contribute in their own ways. Tohma calculates, Masaru does fight, and Yoshino keeps an eye on the other two and analyses the situation. When things get bad I see her as being the one to say "Retreat"

MugenSeiRyuu
10-03-2006, 01:35 PM
Chika wanted to stop them, but Agumon hold her back. Besides that, neither Masaru, nor Agumon wanted to stop.

As for Yoshino´s position: Well, I guess that´s because she is the red spot of the team. She keeps them out of trouble.

Mercurimon
10-03-2006, 01:38 PM
She is kind of like the baby sitter. She is like 5/4 years older than them. Masaru being 14 and Tohma being 13 and Yoshino being 18.

MugenSeiRyuu
10-03-2006, 01:54 PM
That´s my point.

And Touma is 14, not 13.

Keikio Yuramushi
10-03-2006, 03:16 PM
I guess.....maybe Chika and Biyomon could meet again and not fight, just be there in case, like Kudamon!!

MugenSeiRyuu
10-03-2006, 03:23 PM
You think as a back up fighter ? Could be possible, but only the future will tell.

Keikio Yuramushi
10-04-2006, 04:14 PM
Well the future should start talking if fate wants me to have a favorite Savers character......

Kruegera
10-06-2006, 02:52 PM
I always put she for Piyomon - hard habit from Adventure 01

Um, Piyomon/Biyomon in adventure 01 is a guy... I remember in 02 when deputymon takes Yolie and Sora and thier digimon out of jail, he calls all four of them girls, but Biyomon and hawkmon both say at the same time: "But we&#39;re not girls!"

No, I doubt she(chika) will become a Saver, but that doesn&#39;t mean she shouldn&#39;t. Maybe in the end they&#39;ll be reunited, but I doubt she&#39;ll enter battle.

EDIT: Forget the biyomon being a guy thing, i got that wrong. Must&#39;ve been a dub mistranslation.

Yoshino Suki
10-07-2006, 12:23 PM
Chika could become a Saver. A Digisoul seems to be in her genes! XD

Seriously, I think it would be nice to see, but hard to imagine at this point in the series. :3

CloneWarrior
10-07-2006, 03:08 PM
@Mercurimon

I have no idea where you&#39;re getting any of the Chika is weak stuff...

She is no weaker than any other character....

And Mercurimon did not digivolve Piyomon, he digivolved himself out of his need to get to Chika....

Chika also has a mroe powerful Digisoul than the others, she was able to make Puwamon skip a level to get to Piyomon!

Chika and Piyomon would be a great addition to the team...

hey, if Masaru, Suguru, and Chika all have Digi-Souls, what about Sayuri?

She could be hiding one...

MugenSeiRyuu
10-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Maybe. Sayuri is good a keeping secrets.

Unknown Neo
10-07-2006, 08:24 PM
Yes but what kind of digimon could she have? That would be weird.

Angel-kun
10-08-2006, 11:51 AM
I think piyomon will appear but only for final episodes and maybe as epilogue

Keikio Yuramushi
10-08-2006, 06:58 PM
Sayuri.....maybe.........Gatomon? Or perhaps an entirely new Digimon..... ???

Anyhoo, so if Chika does become a saver I&#39;ll think she be a back up fighter.....as stated before......and then when Yoshino/Masaru/Tohma need help in come Gawappamon/KnightChessmons/Aquilamon

CloneWarrior
10-08-2006, 07:47 PM
Yes but what kind of digimon could she have? That would be weird.

She doesn&#39;t need a Digimon....

Angel-kun
10-09-2006, 12:27 AM
a digimon for a housekeeper mmmm maybe.....palmon or tailmon i don&#39;t know.

CloneWarrior
10-09-2006, 06:27 AM
a digimon for a housekeeper mmmm maybe.....palmon or tailmon i don&#39;t know.

Ooh...

What about a girl Agumon?

She could be nagging Prof. Agumon and Agumon all the time!

MugenSeiRyuu
10-09-2006, 06:33 AM
Hehe, that would be hilarious. She could be a YukiAgumon.

But I guess Epsiode 26 has revealed that Sayuri doen´t have a Digimon, yet.

CloneWarrior
10-09-2006, 09:17 AM
Hehe, that would be hilarious. She could be a YukiAgumon.

But I guess Epsiode 26 has revealed that Sayuri doen´t have a Digimon, yet.

Who knows....

It could be hidden somewhere in the house and she just hasn&#39;t told yet...

That&#39;s why it didn&#39;t come barging out when their memoires were erased....

What if Yukidarumon was reborn as a YukiAgumon?

Like maybe the Gizmon don&#39;t really destroy the Digimon, they just asorb the data from the DigiEgg like in tamers...

And Ikuto&#39;s able to get the data back and she&#39;s reborn and becomes Sayuri&#39;s digimon...

MugenSeiRyuu
10-09-2006, 10:12 AM
No, we would see if they absorb the Data.

CloneWarrior
10-09-2006, 12:55 PM
No, we would see if they absorb the Data.

The digi-tama (or the digimon in Yukidaramon&#39;s case) splits up into a bunch of little lights that float away.

Who&#39;s to say they don&#39;t go somewhere?

And not showing showing the Gizmon absorbing it would be to keep it a secret...

Unknown Neo
10-09-2006, 05:02 PM
It would be funny if frigimon was reborn into snow agumon. She&#39;d probally be a lot like she was before the gizmon.

MugenSeiRyuu
10-10-2006, 06:58 AM
A rebirth might actually be possible. But it depends on Yggdrasil.

Keikio Yuramushi
11-25-2006, 02:35 PM
Yggdrasil? What&#39;s that? And I really think Chika and Ririna will become Savers in season 6 (if there is one)

MugenSeiRyuu
11-25-2006, 05:39 PM
Did you need to bump into this old topic ?

Yggdrasil is the Host Computer for some of the Digital Worlds.

Keikio Yuramushi
11-25-2006, 05:53 PM
Sorry, I am just not interested in any of the other topics....sorry ;D

Torhu
11-25-2006, 05:55 PM
Who&#39;s to say they don&#39;t go somewhere?
Oh they go somewhere. It&#39;s called Belphemon.