PDA

View Full Version : Release dates?

Kaiser Sephiroth
08-16-2007, 01:41 PM
Does anyone have release dates for all the starters, boosters, et cetera?

rianmon
08-20-2007, 04:00 PM
There was a website in Japanese that had them listed up to Booster 24. Put "Hyper Coliseum" in Japanese text and do a Google search. It should be on the first or second page IIRC. I had the site bookmarked but I lost it when my last hard drive decided to leave this world.

Kaiser Sephiroth
08-27-2007, 07:20 PM
Oh, I know where you can find it, here is how to find it yourself I won't just try and give you the link because I don't have it anymore even though I know how to get it.

Thanks for being so much help! Really. I appreciate it.

rianmon
08-31-2007, 07:52 PM
Oh, I know where you can find it, here is how to find it yourself I won't just try and give you the link because I don't have it anymore even though I know how to get it.

You're welcome. TBH I should thank you for reinforcing my belief in birth control.

Kaiser Sephiroth
09-01-2007, 07:57 AM

You're welcome. TBH I should thank you for reinforcing my belief in birth control.

Really? I voice these concerns over contraceptives to my mother every day and she shrugs them off. She's probably pro-life.

ToiletGecko
09-01-2007, 03:34 PM

Really? I voice these concerns over contraceptives to my mother every day and she shrugs them off. She's probably pro-life.

Well she is asian.
Sorry, just thought Rianmon would be more comfortable with the thread if we insert lots of offensive racial stereotyping =)

rianmon
09-02-2007, 06:37 AM
I'm always very comfortable knowing there are parasites like you out there to amuse me toilet. I feel so sorry for you and what must be such a miserable existance.