PDA

View Full Version : If you were...

Mitchfoxbane
09-17-2006, 01:52 PM
If you were in a Digimon RPG, which one would you choose if you want to have a digimon as a partner?

I would choose to be a tamer because I could swipe a card in a digivice to help it to use different attacks, the digimon doesn't have to be strictly destined (e.g. Ruki chose Renamon over some digimons as a partner) and I could biomerge with a digimon.

How about you?

Maikeru-chan
09-17-2006, 01:58 PM
Definately a Tamer. I prefer the ablitliy to Biomerge and DigiModify. My next decision would be a Savers chosen.

Kubochi no Miko
09-17-2006, 04:52 PM
Tamers! The card slash concept is awesome and it'd be nice to biomerge :3 If not tamers, then probably a Savers Chosen or other.

ShadowIkkakumon
09-17-2006, 04:56 PM
I picked "Other", since it's not that I don't want a Digimon, it's just that it'd work out a lot better for me to be the Digimon. I'm way better at role-playing creatures than I am at role-playing humans, and I'm better at designing non-human characters, also. I'm developing ShadowIkkakumon's evolution line as we speak, though I can't make any promises on actually using it.

Second place, though, is a tie between the good old-fashioned Digidestined and a Legendary Chosen. It would be really cool to have a Digimon partner, but I'm the kind of person who can't stand sitting around while my partner fights.

Mika Endou
09-17-2006, 08:02 PM
I don't know. I like the Adventure and Savers both :-/

dorumon_fanatic
09-17-2006, 08:26 PM
I chose Tamer because that's the kind of RP I like the best.

Tortured Soul
09-17-2006, 09:46 PM
Tamers, Because of the card thing!

Aether Wing
09-17-2006, 10:51 PM
A tamer, seeing as I'd be something more then a cheerlearder, but not have to do all the fighting myself.

Jadoi
09-18-2006, 06:04 PM
I'd pick "other" because using a digimon that you created would be very interesting and somewhat fun. It's just like in Tamers, sort of.
But it seems that alot of you like the Tamers better then the others. Hmmmm... :-\

Lord Puppetmon
09-25-2006, 03:16 AM
I'd be a Chosen Child. All the fun, none of the work! I just have to be a good person and I can fake that easily. ;D

Vande
09-25-2006, 04:47 AM
Other
V-Tamer 01 chosen to be precise - i'd love a Digivice 01

Pkmatrix
09-25-2006, 07:54 AM
I would probably be a Tamer for the same reasons a bunch of others have mentioned: I would be able to make USEFUL contributions to the battles, rather than standing around and waving pom-poms. A close second is Saver (is that what we're going to call them?) who, despite not being able to do as much as the Tamers, have no qualms jumping into the fray themselves and are less cheerleader than the 01/02 CC.

Lucifer Angel
09-25-2006, 11:42 PM
I'd like to roleplay as one of the Tamers.

Masaki Andoh
09-26-2006, 12:28 AM
Other
I have the same opinion that Vande, I prefer to be a tamer that is won the battles with some strategy and effort... and I love raising Digimon

Keikio Yuramushi
09-30-2006, 11:22 AM
Mhmmm, probably other.....
Maybe I'd have a digimon but it be at a weak level so then I couldn't fight stronger opponents like Ami Kitajima from Digimon Next

Kuronaruku
10-03-2006, 12:50 PM
I chose other, mainly because I would want to use a digimon I created, and a custom digivice. I like all of the "official" digivices, but I enjoy designing new ones incorporating different ideas from different digivices. The one I usually use when rpg'ing is a modified Digivice-01 with a card slash function.

*sorry for rambling*

Osakamon
10-03-2006, 01:37 PM
I picked other. I wanna be the kid from World 1. That way I could keep trying over and over again.

Kuchiyomon
10-03-2006, 05:17 PM
Either Tamer or Other, Other meaning my own Digimon adventure creation. But I went with Tamers, I think it was an amazing season and I love the concept. Plus, the Digivolution scenes were wicked. But I'm still sad that Jeri never got Leomon back! :-\

Kruegera
10-04-2006, 08:47 PM
Tamers was awesome. I loved guilmon the most. He packed a punch and was adorable while doing so. :D Such innocence...

I also liked the plot, it was dark and realistic, and the parents were involved too! Finally, they weren't just hanging out in the background doing nothing, they actually helped! And, sadly, Leomon died... again... Does he die in every season that he's in? What seasons are leomon in anyway? And the biomerging? Wow... Wow... Wow... That's all I can say.

trisc
10-04-2006, 11:12 PM
I'd pick "other" because using a digimon that you created would be very interesting and somewhat fun. It's just like in Tamers, sort of.
But it seems that alot of you like the Tamers better then the others. Hmmmm... :-\

Lightmon, Takato created guilmon, remember, btw long time no see buddy. :P

I would choose a Tamer because it is the Tamer's skill combined with the digimon's that make them an awesome team. The only thing that sucks is that if you lose their is no starting over with their digitama.

Adrixp
10-05-2006, 11:49 AM
I prefeer be Saver Chosen because my partner evolve according to my digisoul and I can fight too. :D

Paruseruru mafubu
10-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Chosen Child like that in Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure 02.

Rax-Blackcat
10-08-2006, 06:12 PM
I would be Hero/Hiiro from Digimon world, since it seems he could return to the Digimon world and have all the adventures he wanted. At leasr until his memory was erased and he was send to another universe. In that universe his old enemy (Analogman) was so damn powerful that the Digiworld god created a card game as a way to keep Analogman busy and have a way to defeat it.

And as a partner, I think Gabumon would be cool^_-.