PDA

View Full Version : Chief Hashiba

Ainz
09-10-2006, 02:48 AM
what do you think the true nature of Hashiba is? We already know that he threatened to collapse DATS in episode 13 and now:
In the late part of episode 20, Chief Hashiba of the National Government Confidentiality Ministry and his pundits, were very close of arresting the Noguchis for opening a Digital Gate and provoking Digimon realization.

Is he suspicious? Could there be hints that he may have set up the mysterious organization several years ago?
Reference: http://wtwbu.jkaizer.net/showthread.php?tid=3635

jpwong
09-10-2006, 02:57 AM
I think he seems way too suspicious to have had anything to do with it. He's not really being covert about his actions at all. I think he's more just one of those types of people who takes his job far too seriously which makes him look really suspicious in situations like this.

ChiBKey
09-10-2006, 03:03 AM
From his appearance, let's say he's not a likebale guy. The presumably rough/careless government seem to distrusts DATS and think they're able to moderate the city more than DATS could. The chief stayed at the headquarter with Satsuma-teichou to watch SaberLeomon's army fighting DATS, yet he took no action. Can't really tell from current standpoint, but he does seem to be suspicious.

Tai001
09-10-2006, 03:12 AM
I used to think he was guilty, but I don't anymore. As one of the users on the other board noticed (Don't remember which user it was), he was quite surprised when Kurata pulled all of those Digimon into a Digital Gate. If Hashiba really was the big bad guy, then he would not have been surprised about that at all.

Though yes, Hashiba is still very annoying...

Galactic
09-10-2006, 03:27 AM
Then again, in ep 22 and especially the preview of 23 he look kinda friendly with Kurata. He was barking something to a sad-looking Satsuma and Kurata was on his left side.

Sapphire-Phoenix
09-10-2006, 04:36 AM
Kurata's probably he's son. I can just see it. The two plotting against poor Satsuma. Bastards.
*cough*

Tai001
09-10-2006, 06:24 AM
Kurata's probably he's son. I can just see it. The two plotting against poor Satsuma. Bastards.
*cough*

Somehow, I doubt Kurata is Hashiba's son, as I don't really see much of a resemblance... But I guess it could be possible, as unexpected things have happened in this series before.

The Beast
09-10-2006, 07:39 PM
Meh! I hate that little bastard. I hope the cheif gets eaten or something. >:(

Gizadude
09-10-2006, 08:21 PM
Meh! I hate that little bastard. I hope the cheif gets eaten or something. >:(

me and you both. Heck iw ouldn't mind if he was injured or even killed by Gotsumon. Anyhow right now I am kind of 50-50 about wether he is a bad guy and played dub about the gate or posibly was surprised Kurata didsomething that my blow their "cover" or if he simply is one of those unlikable characters who isn't evil but simply an exstremist.

Vande
09-11-2006, 01:31 AM
Why oh why couldn't Sabre eat the runt!!
I'd love Gotsu to hurt him but i doubt it's gonna happen!
Sneaky lil bastard (notices how half of the Satsuma fanclub happens to be here XD)