amigobro2
09-10-2006, 01:37 AM
OK, continuing from here:
http://withthewill.net/showthread.php?tid=3411

Here's the V-Jump scans:
http://img9.picsplace.to/img9/20/Digimon_Saver_1.JPG
http://img9.picsplace.to/img9/20/Digimon_Saver.JPG

Here's other links to more info on the game:
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/digimonsaversanothermission/index.html?q=Digimon%20Savers:%20Another%20Mission
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-43-49-jp-70-1jl9.html
http://www.rakuten.co.jp/edigi-game/407195/1769370/#1332820

I'll post more info as it is released. If you have questions about this game ask here, or PM me. ;D

SakuyamonX
09-10-2006, 11:46 AM
I posted this in Himitsu:

Ratuken reveals new information about Digimon Savers Another Mission. First off, Digimon have emotions, and they effect the battle system. The Digimon can for example get angry, or sorry, and the AI express these feelings. So the bond with your Digimon will be a great factor in battle. For example, if you have a friendly relationship with your Digimon, its ability will be drawn out more, and it can perform a powerful killer shot. You can battle with up to 3 Digimon, or less.
New Evolution as well, called Galactica Evolution! When you complete requirements for Digimon Evolution, you get stars. These stars connect to become constellations (the constellations display your Digimon's next evolution form), and your Digimon evolves.
Ratuken also says that an original character will appear in the game only. It also raves about the game's excellent music, super realistic game play, and praises the game's brilliant graphics.

I have to admit, Ratuken is really selling me with this game! It sounds awesome...

Not a Diginoob
09-10-2006, 12:17 PM
I hope it's free roam or at least has a hub system.

Terriermon Fan
09-10-2006, 12:49 PM

Ratuken reveals new information about Digimon Savers Another Mission. First off, Digimon have emotions, and they effect the battle system. The Digimon can for example get angry, or sorry, and the AI express these feelings. So the bond with your Digimon will be a great factor in battle. For example, if you have a friendly relationship with your Digimon, its ability will be drawn out more, and it can perform a powerful killer shot. You can battle with up to 3 Digimon, or less.
New Evolution as well, called Galactica Evolution! When you complete requirements for Digimon Evolution, you get stars. These stars connect to become constellations (the constellations display your Digimon's next evolution form), and your Digimon evolves.
Ratuken also says that an original character will appear in the game only. It also raves about the game's excellent music, super realistic game play, and praises the game's brilliant graphics.

I have to admit, Ratuken is really selling me with this game! It sounds awesome...

So that's what they mean when they said it was a dramatic RPG. I SO want to import this now!

amigobro2
09-10-2006, 01:24 PM

Ah, thank you SakuyamonX, you translated it better than I did. ;D

MugenSeiRyuu
09-10-2006, 02:26 PM
I guess that you won´t only pleay with the Main Digimon from Savers.

gerjomarty
09-10-2006, 02:33 PM
After reading that info from Sakuyamon I'm starting to want this game myself. If digimon can be affected by emotions, and you can have up to 3 digimon in your party, that could mean they can be affected by jealousy of your good relationship with one digimon in particular.

It's all looking good!

Terriermon Fan
09-10-2006, 02:42 PM
After reading that info from Sakuyamon I'm starting to want this game myself. If digimon can be affected by emotions, and you can have up to 3 digimon in your party, that could mean they can be affected by jealousy of your good relationship with one digimon in particular.

It's all looking good!

That would be great. Like if another Digimon is jealous, he stops obeying you and trys to show off to you just to get your attention or something. XD

SakuyamonX
09-10-2006, 03:17 PM
I like Galactica Evolution, its sounds like something from a random Mahou Shoujo show xDDDD. Whats weird that usually Evolution in Digimon Games aren't very themed like the anime, they're just level up, and evolve.

MugenSeiRyuu
09-10-2006, 03:54 PM
I guess that´s because it would be a bit too easy that way.

amigobro2
09-10-2006, 04:11 PM
I'm liking this game more and more everyday, this is what makes me think this will be the best Digimon game ever.

Ainz
09-10-2006, 08:13 PM
It's more than likely thatwe will see more footage at TGS 2006, whichis in less than half a month from now I presume. I just want to play now, I'm so desparate. From what I've seen, and all the more after reading the statement involving the function of the Dramatic RPG, it will definitely be better than its predecessors (exaggerating).

Tai001
09-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Wow! This game sounds good already! I like the sound of the feature where a Digimon does good or bad depending on their relationship with you, as it means you have to actually to care for your Digimon and not just use it to fight. The Evolution for this game sounds interesting, but I will have to play the game first before I decide wether or not it is a good feature. But it does sound good at least.

Now if only I could be sure that this game would get released in English...

amigobro2
09-10-2006, 08:46 PM
It's more than likely that we will see more footage at TGS 2006, whichis in less than half a month from now I presume. I just want to play now, I'm so desparate. From what I've seen, and all the more after reading the statement involving the function of the Dramatic RPG, it will definitely be better than its predecessors (exaggerating).

Yeah, plus the next V-Jump, which is comes out in a few days, that should give us a lot more info than the last edition, and the official site. And I definately think this will be better than the ones before, just by reading the features and how you actually HAVE to take care of your Digimon, almost like a pet, or even a v-pet, this is gonna be great cause I too can't wait for the release, I just wish November was here already. >:(

I also wonder what the rating will be for this game in American standards, E, E10, or maybe even T (depends on how the anime will be dub), and the review ratings I am guessing at least 7, 7.5, or 8, a C+, B-, or B, and a 3.5/5 or 4/5, I hope it's more though, but for that we need even more info on how it is played (free roam, hub system, easy, hard, etc.), how it looks (areas, and smoothness of graphics), how good the storyline is (exciting, boring, etc.), and the overall enjoyment level of the game (will there be endless things to do or not?), if we get this info it will be easier to make an educated guess on the ratings.

Not a Diginoob
09-11-2006, 04:08 AM
^you had to take care of your digimon in DW1 like a vpet.

amigobro2
09-11-2006, 06:04 AM
^you had to take care of your digimon in DW1 like a vpet.

Oops, I knew I was forgeting something. ;D

MugenSeiRyuu
09-11-2006, 07:54 AM
Not only in that Game, also in D-Project and a bit in Digimon Story. I like that. Better than just having your Monsters following you.
The whole feelings thing is very interesting.

Agumon: So, Lilamon, the Boss likes you more than me !
Lilamon: Why do you think that ?
Agumon: You two had a Date last night !

Galctica Evolution somehow let´s me think of the Sentai Sereis Gingaman*imagines Ravemon, Sleipmon and JumboGamemon as GingaPhoenix, GingaRhinos and GingaBitus*

I´m also interested who the Exclusive Charcter might be.

amigobro2
09-11-2006, 01:31 PM
I´m also interested who the Exclusive Character might be.

I wonder if you will be able to play as him/her, cause so far we only know that you can play as Masaru, Thoma, and Yoshino, maybe you can, that'll be cool if you could. ;D

Terriermon Fan
09-11-2006, 04:04 PM
I hope the new character is a girl. We need more girls. 3 seems okay, but 4 would be better.

Perhapes the new character will be working for the big bad in the game.

MugenSeiRyuu
09-11-2006, 04:29 PM
There is still a chance that the Characterreperesnts the Player, like it was the case in Bandai´s Inu Yasha RPG. I think it was possible to chose Gender there.

amigobro2
09-11-2006, 04:34 PM
That would be even better!

Homunculus
09-11-2006, 05:14 PM
I am sooo getting this game, have already made an pre order on play-asia. Thank goood for Swap magic heheh. And the game looks great ^-^

Terriermon Fan
09-11-2006, 08:15 PM
Now, this may seem strange, but I am the only one that thinks this game almost looks like Pokemon:Collisem. Since Masura is there and present with Agumon, he seems like a trainer and Agumon is the pokemon. 0.0

...I think I need to stop playing Pokemon:Colosseum.

amigobro2
09-11-2006, 08:31 PM
OK ???, that came out of no where, lol. I guess it kinda looks like it if you notice it, but I bet PC doesn't have the AI system this is gonna have. But where else would Masaru be? ;D

Terriermon Fan
09-11-2006, 08:38 PM
I dunno, behide the sidelines like the heros in DW 1 2 3 where when you got into battles. Well, then again, it is Masaru after all.

amigobro2
09-11-2006, 08:58 PM
Yeah, maybe you get to punch the enemy Digimon in order to evolve, that'll be interesting.

Seraphimon-T.K.
09-12-2006, 03:52 AM
I always buy( or anything else ;D) Digimon Games...I will definetely have this game too^^ It sounds awesome!!

MugenSeiRyuu
09-12-2006, 07:03 AM
Now, this may seem strange, but I am the only one that thinks this game almost looks like Pokemon:Collisem. Since Masura is there and present with Agumon, he seems like a trainer and Agumon is the pokemon. 0.0

...I think I need to stop playing Pokemon:Colosseum.

Standing Side by side ! You know how Masaru is. Oh and that PC Trainer should watch out. Masaru might smash him ;D

Ninetalesuk
09-12-2006, 09:42 AM
Seeing as this is on Playstation2, I'm gonna get it! If it was on PS3, you can forget it!

This games sounds awesome, I like to get it! Too bad it isn't exicting as Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 to me... Curses.

amigobro2
09-13-2006, 04:01 PM
I have great news for you all, Digimon Savers: Another Mission is comfirmed, officially to be released on November 30, 2006 in Japan. There is a cover, or should I say poster for the game.

And here's some new sites:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/riverflow/61941/
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000IBGGC2/dvrdigivtamer-22/ref=nosim/
http://www.amazlet.com/browse/ASIN/B000IBGGC2/dvrdigivtamer-22

Thanks goes to DVR for pointing this out.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Terriermon Fan
09-13-2006, 04:10 PM
OMG! That picture looks so cool. ; .; I want it!

MugenSeiRyuu
09-13-2006, 04:12 PM
According to Rakuten they will use the VA´s from the Anime. I guess that means that there will be definately voices.

amigobro2
09-13-2006, 04:17 PM
Yeah, and another good thing is since the release date is at the very end of November, Shine Greymon Burst Mode might, not for certain, but might be playable.

EDIT: Yeah, it's about time there are some voices in game.

MugenSeiRyuu
09-14-2006, 12:22 AM
Digimon Tamer Battle evolution, Digimon Battle chronicle and DW2 all had voices.

amigobro2
09-14-2006, 12:36 AM
DW2 did? I didn't know that cause I never played it, lol. :P
Yeah, and I knew DTBE and DBC did, but I wasn't really referring to those cause they are more of fighting games, not action-adventure ones, like the Digimon Worlds, that's why I didn't know DW2 had voices in them, I never played it plus since the other DWs never had voices in them I naturally assumed that DW2 also had no voices.

Not a Diginoob
09-14-2006, 05:12 AM
I didn't play it that much but, i think the digimon called out their attacks
and it was cool because they kept the same voices for all versions

edit:Ha Ha! on the master TGS game list at ign they listed the game as

"Digimon Survivors:Another Mission"

MugenSeiRyuu
09-14-2006, 05:55 AM
Yeah, and I knew DTBE and DBC did, but I wasn't really referring to those cause they are more of fighting games, not action-adventure ones, like the Digimon Worlds, that's why I didn't know DW2 had voices in them, I never played it plus since the other DWs never had voices in them I naturally assumed that DW2 also had no voices.

The dW-Games are RPGs not Action adventures. But yes, DW2 had voices. But only for battles. Every Digimon shouts out his/her Attack. ( And other Attacks it had learned. )

amigobro2
09-14-2006, 07:15 AM

The dW-Games are RPGs not Action adventures. But yes, DW2 had voices. But only for battles. Every Digimon shouts out his/her Attack. ( And other Attacks it had learned. )

Yeah, you know what I mean, adventure, action-adventure, RPGs, there so similar there almost the same.

MugenSeiRyuu
09-14-2006, 08:34 AM
Not really. They are spearate genres.

Weed-san
09-17-2006, 10:23 AM
ah, more screenshots

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1068/160920061649071de99e9qz5.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7629/160920061647511deaef8ir9.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/8343/160920061646561dec658iz6.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6986/160920061645101dee54avt2.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4009/160920061644371df0322qi7.jpg

so far so good. Althou i really dont like the graphics of this one, some of those looks like a little flat to me O.o

MugenSeiRyuu
09-17-2006, 10:57 AM
These screenhsots aren´t new. And they are Cel-shading.

Weed-san
09-17-2006, 12:57 PM
...well i didnt see any pics from the game, so i thought to post. Cel-shading, would help a lot if i'd even know what that means -_-"

amigobro2
09-17-2006, 02:11 PM
...well i didnt see any pics from the game, so i thought to post. Cel-shading, would help a lot if i'd even know what that means -_-"

The pictures are on the Rakuten site that I posted in the first post, sorry if I didn't mention that earlier. ^_^;

As for cel-shading more info here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cel-shaded_animation

Hope that helps. ;D

Not a Diginoob
09-18-2006, 06:41 PM
I haven't seen those shots before, probably because I haven't been trying to keep up with the game

but from that it looks like they are going to keep the usual Anime tie-in game tradition
of not having real cut scenes/cinemas. Just the characters standing around while text goes by and their voices play

amigobro2
09-20-2006, 12:00 AM
OK everyone, just a reminder, TGS 2006 (Tokyo Game Show) will be starting tomorrow, on the 22nd-24th from 10am-4pm JST, and for those who don't know already, Digimon Savers: Another Mission is on Bandai Namco's lineup of games they will be showing, plus V-Jump is going to be out this week, so be ready for TONS of info in the next 3 days! ;D Also, expect a video and possibly commercial and maybe even the official site :o.

So be cool 8) and prepare to be amazed, cause we will finally get our first look at possibly the best Digimon game to be released in action, cause I know that this will definitely get better ratings than the previous, just by the graphics and also because it's something new, with the special genre and all. ;)

amigobro2
09-20-2006, 11:50 PM
OK, it seems we have our first update for this game, from DVR. I could not translate it right, so DO NOT bug me about it, I know it's not perfect, but what I can tell you is that Renamon has something to do with this game as well as Piyomon/Biyomon, but not Chika's Piyomon, but a new one, belonging to what I can tell the new character named, I believe, Saburo Katsura. Katsura has an older brother, Kagura Osamu, the newly appointed technician of DATS, and he graduated from the same academy as Thoma. Also some good news Ikuto will definitely be in the game, along with Huarukomon? Don't know if I got his name right or not. :-\

??????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???…?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????…??

????????????????????????DATS?????????????????????? ?????????????

????????????????DATS?????????????????????????????? ??????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????
?????????????????????????????????

This is from BBS on DVR. So if you can translate, go ahead. ;D

P.S. - This is from V-Jump.

Ainz
09-21-2006, 10:44 AM
huarukomon = falcomon, since hu=fu

DigistarDBZ
09-21-2006, 11:09 AM
Well, you're sort of right, though the names have hirigana next to them which says their actual names.

???? = Kagura Yuma, is Renamon's partner. She's part of a missing persons case and is pursued by evil Digimon, so she goes to find help in Masaru-tachi. (And yes, Yuma is a female name, I looked it up)

???? = Katsura Kosaburo, who is employed by someone unknown to seize Masaru-tachi's collected items. Piyomon is his partner and is sent to do his bidding (and apparently this Piyomon's a girl), but Piyomon's extremely clumsy! (And is also referred to by his last name, Katsura-- much like Satsuma, Yushima and Kurata are)

? ?? = Kagura Tsukasa, Yuma's older brother. You were right about him being a new DATS technician who graduated from the same academy as Tohma.

???? = Nitta Masaki, someone from DATS' past who has a very strong sense of justice, but uses it to hurt Digimon because of the bad things they had done to him or someone else. He's currently missing.

????? = Nitta Manami, Masaki's daughter. She's also apparently the reason why he has such haterade towards Digimon, because she was among those who went missing into the Digital World.

Though these are my usual observations via an online translator, I'm sure someone will come up with actual translations eventually.

MugenSeiRyuu
09-21-2006, 01:22 PM
All these Characters sound really interesting. I guess there might be hope for that Masaki-Guy.

Unknown Neo
09-21-2006, 05:19 PM
This sounds interesting. I wonder/hope if they're going to port this.

DigistarDBZ
09-21-2006, 05:26 PM
Digimon Himitsu has scans from V-Jump's recent article about it, and judging by the scans, I have my opinions:
1) I told you Yuma's a girl.
2) Naturally Renamon's one of the most popular with fans next to Fladramon, so they'd have to bring her back. The question is, will Imai Yuka reprise her role?
3) I seriously believe it's not just a coincidence that Katsura more than a passing resemblence to a certain French thief's 3rd decendent, judging by his role in the game. >XD Does this mean he and Piyomon eventually ally with our heroes towards the end...?
4) If Ikuto's playable, Satsuma had better be, too. I will scream like a little fangirl if they reveal him as one in the next issue like they did Ikuto and Falcomon. ;D
5) I'm interested in learning the rest of Niita Masaki's story. Sure, it sounds like he does some bad things to Digimon, but he feels he has very good and valid reason to- much like Mercurimon to the humans.
6) Tohma/Tsukasa, anyone? ;D (<-*is shot by tomato fans*)

As much as I really, really want to get this game, Wiis are reigon-locked and importing the game would cost a small fortune. :&#39;( So I&#39;d have to pray we get images, sounds, videos, etc.

Rika24
09-21-2006, 06:48 PM
i wonder if these characters will appear in the anime. although, it&#39;s gonna be strange seeing renamon w/ someone other than ruki

amigobro2
09-21-2006, 08:54 PM
No, they shouldn&#39;t, it was stated earlier that they are exclusive to this game only, so I really don&#39;t think so.

amigobro2
09-22-2006, 05:32 PM
DVR pointed this out, Digimon Savers: Another Mission on Famitsu:
http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/2006/09/02/104,1157168515,59456,0,0.html

Cool new screenshots! Plus more info.

Terriermon Fan
09-22-2006, 05:34 PM
Do I spy Sunflowmon in one of those screens? ;D

Man, I WISH IT WAS RELASED ALREADY! AGH!

SakuyamonX
09-22-2006, 05:45 PM
New Information:

Command system is driven by anger, grief, fear, and is changed by the will of the Digimon. So when a Digimon becomes angry, more offensive commands appear, while when afraid more escape commands appear.

In Galactica Evolution, the Milky Way spreads out in the screen. The constellations which imitate the Digimon are inliad in the Milky Way. The constellation displays the the evolutionary form of your Digimon, when a condition is satisfied a star shines, and this is one at a time. When all the stars shine completing the constellation, then the Digimon will evolve.

MugenSeiRyuu
09-22-2006, 11:12 PM
Anyone else smells Zeromaru´s Overwrite here ?

Do I spy Sunflowmon in one of those screens? ;D

Well, most presse releases ignore her, but Bandai doesn´t !

amigobro2
09-25-2006, 05:08 PM
Here&#39;s a short summary (Game Watch) of what happened at TGS 2006:

PS2?????????? ??????????

??????????DATS???????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????2??1PLAY?15?2 0???????????????????????????

?11?30????????7,140??

...and here&#39;s the site:

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20060924/bn2.htm

OK, I deleted my last post and re-replyed so I can write longer, if someone can translate it by all means do, it just talks about the people who played it of some stuff like that, also in the picture you can see Lucemon Falldown/Chaos Mode and Beelzebumon on the cover/poster/whatever on the bottom right, even though all of the Seven Demon Lords were already said to appear, this just 100% confirms it.

Rika24
09-25-2006, 06:30 PM
here it is translated (google translates slightly better than babelfish i guess)

Working [dejimon] of [masaru] and that partner who are the well-known DATS soldier with animation, it tries to store to also the actual world in the hand not only the digital world to the work which draws the story which confronts “seven large devils”.

?To be easy to be divided into the eye which thought of the thing of the small child who thinks, that large majority of the user is occupied, saw taking hat off to the kind polite making which also the tutorial of the game will be secure. As for the test playing machine which is installed inside the booth 2. In order about 15~20 amount to be required for 1PLAY, when the preceding visitor is, it means to wait somewhat.

amigobro2
09-25-2006, 07:25 PM
Yeah, it just talks about the people who visited something like that, and how the game faired.

rianmon
09-27-2006, 04:45 PM
A small promo poster:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/rianmon/DM.jpg

MugenSeiRyuu
09-27-2006, 04:57 PM
I guess that confirms ShineGreymon being in the Game.

Unknown Neo
09-27-2006, 06:24 PM
Hopefully more megas will be in there. I&#39;d like all three plus falcomon&#39;s. Since all four will be in the game.

reddmann
09-28-2006, 12:24 AM
eeep! i spot weregarurumon!!.... looks like hes enemy in that pic but itd be cool if you could get different digimon from the earlier seasons in your party of digimon....

me being a &#39;uge gabumon fan... id like to see that 8)

amigobro2
09-28-2006, 04:09 PM
Another update from SakuyamonX at Digimon Himitsu:

According to a Japanese Blog, people who reserve Digimon Savers Another Mission will get a promo card, and a specially-made sleeve.

The blog also has a screen shot of constellation/galactica evolution in action! http://www.digimonhimitsu.com/cute_news/data/upimages/N.jpg. As for the identity of the shadowed Digimon in the screen shot, the blog only describes him as a "Justice type Digimon."

Now I&#39;m definitely gonna reserve this! ;D

SakuyamonX
09-28-2006, 04:21 PM
I think the reservations are Japan only... Well at least the things that come with it =/ I&#39;m not exactly sure though.

Edit: That "Justice type" Digimon intrigues me. He might just be Shine Greymon Burst Mode, but I dunno I have a feeling he&#39;s a new Omegamon clone.

MugenSeiRyuu
09-28-2006, 04:57 PM
I think that it might be a Variation of WarGreymon. He doesn´t seem to have a tail.

amigobro2
10-16-2006, 05:41 PM
After a long wait, we have more on DSAM, well at least the official cover. ;D

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000IBGGC2.09._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V37791230_.jpg

Thanks to SakuyamonX for finding this picture.

Terriermon Fan
10-16-2006, 05:51 PM
Wow, awsome. Falcomon looks awesome in that pose. Great cover none the less.

DigistarDBZ
10-16-2006, 10:35 PM
I am still psyched as ever that Beelzebumon&#39;s in the game. *_____* Now here&#39;s still hoping the seiyuu for the Demon Lords that have already appeared in the anime reprise their roles! (<-*so loves Takahashi Hiroki&#39;s performance*)

amigobro2
10-16-2006, 11:16 PM
I&#39;m just so glad that all the Demon Lords are in this game, just like Digimon Story/World DS, they are the ultimate baddies, if they all won&#39;t appear in the anime I wouldn&#39;t care, as much, as long as I get to fight them on here! ;D

SakuyamonX
10-23-2006, 04:23 PM
V-Jump: http://hkdmc.no-ip.org/vj12/PS2dmam.JPG (THANKS TO EVAN FROM HKDMC~)

Have I mentioned how much I love the graphics of the game? =3

amigobro2
10-23-2006, 07:23 PM
Here&#39;s another link, the first one is temporaraly down:
http://shiningevo.ultimatedigimon.com/temp/another_mission.JPG

Terriermon Fan
10-25-2006, 04:58 PM
Thanks amigobro2.

Wow, they look awesome. Beelzemon=WIN

And hey they included...Lilithmon!!! I think.

MugenSeiRyuu
10-25-2006, 05:04 PM
Also the Demon Lords can bee seen. One shot also includes Leviamon vs. the 3 Main Savers.

And is there shot of MirageGaogamon attacking Agumon ?

Not a Diginoob
10-25-2006, 05:19 PM
Also the Demon Lords can bee seen. One shot also includes Leviamon vs. the 3 Main Savers.

And is there shot of MirageGaogamon attacking Agumon ?

looks like it might be insekimon

amigobro2
11-01-2006, 10:18 PM
Yeah! The official site is open!!!

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ps2_digimon_sav01/

And I&#39;m the first one to find out! ;D

DigistarDBZ
11-01-2006, 10:36 PM
Holy crap, this is awesome! *_* And all of Kudamon&#39;s forms are in there... (plus Shawujingmon, JumboGamemon and Ravemon! They even have Neptunemon and Minervamon! Spoiler, much...?) I wonder what this means for Satsuma and Yushima, if their Digimon can go all the way to Ultimate in the game... (assuming they&#39;re playable, that is)

And I love the iC BlackAgumon and YukiAgumon. I knew they&#39;d get to making "new" versions of them eventually! X3

Vande
11-01-2006, 11:42 PM
*Vande&#39;s eyes go O.O and a grin spreads over face*
x2 Olympians in there ^_^ (c&#39;mon Savers you KNOW you want them in the anime)

MugenSeiRyuu
11-02-2006, 12:26 AM
So, who feared that Rosemon won´t be in ?

Well, I knew I was right about her.

Oh, and the Games has 3 Olympians, not 3.

Also seems that there is a rcolor of PlatinumNumemon.

And BlackTailmon has a Holy Ring. We are doomed !

amigobro2
11-02-2006, 07:39 AM
Also, if I read it correctly, you will be able to play two players.

Rika24
11-02-2006, 11:23 AM
Kyuubimon, Dorumon, &amp; Tailmon... *cheers &amp; jumps for joy* finally i can have 2 at the same time (do u mean 2 playable humans or only 2 playable digimon)

i&#39;ve always hated that aside from digimon world 3 u could never have kyuubimon, &amp; dorumon has never been available to play aside from digimon world 4. i&#39;ll be getting this when &amp; if it gets to the US.

MugenSeiRyuu
11-02-2006, 11:28 AM
Two humna, but up to 3 Digimon per team. And it is not clear who will be playable.

Only Agunmon, Raramon, Falcomon and Gaomon and their Evos have been comfirmed so far. But I guess Renamon will be playbale aswell.

Rika24
11-02-2006, 12:08 PM
then what are those 4 pages w/ digimon listed? i&#39;d guess those are partners u can get right?

MugenSeiRyuu
11-02-2006, 12:44 PM
That are atleast some of those you will encounter. How many will be playbale is not known yet.

WarOmnimon
11-02-2006, 01:08 PM
It&#39;s easy to figure it out by the Japanese writing, but the PlatinumNumemon recolor is called GoldNumemon.

The game looks awesome. Too bad I don&#39;t have a Japanese PS2 to play it on...

MugenSeiRyuu
11-02-2006, 01:17 PM
It&#39;s easy to figure it out by the Japanese writing, but the PlatinumNumemon recolor is called GoldNumemon.

Yes, I also just figured it out. And it makes sense hence the color.

Not a Diginoob
11-02-2006, 01:34 PM

The game looks awesome. Too bad I don&#39;t have a Japanese PS2 to play it on...

If your in the americas it should get here around the same time as savers.
we already have Digimon story on the way(Digimon World DS)

Dis Astranagant
11-02-2006, 01:52 PM
Quick question, who&#39;s the digimon next to Shinegreymon in the list?

Rika24
11-02-2006, 02:00 PM
kamemon&#39;s perfect form, not sure about his name though (forgot) did u notice that kudamon has no back legs? &amp; does anyone besides me think garurumon looks like a puppy?

Not a Diginoob
11-02-2006, 02:28 PM
kamemon&#39;s perfect form, not sure about his name though (forgot) did u notice that kudamon has no back legs?

I think it has retractable legs.

disapointed with the number of royal knights in the game(3)

edit: @mugen: I am pretty sure rosemon is in the game
(look in the picture section)

Unknown Neo
11-02-2006, 05:18 PM
With the number of digimon in here, I&#39;m certainly interested. They have everyone but the pawn chessmon&#39;s evos.

MugenSeiRyuu
11-03-2006, 10:55 AM
kamemon&#39;s perfect form, not sure about his name though (forgot) did u notice that kudamon has no back legs?

I think it has retractable legs.

disapointed with the number of royal knights in the game(3)

edit: @mugen: I am pretty sure rosemon is in the game
(look in the picture section)

I lnow that she is in. But some people feared she won´t be in. That´s why I made it as a Question:

So, who feared that Rosemon won´t be in ?

gerjomarty
11-04-2006, 06:34 AM
*raises hand* But I&#39;m really glad that the digimon that made it in have made it in. If they&#39;re all playable that&#39;ll be even better.

Hopefully this is the game that&#39;ll make Digimon PS2 games and console games in general playable and enjoyable for non-fans too.

SeiferA
11-04-2006, 07:15 AM
I decided to import this game off of NCSX. I’ll see if I can get a capture card so you guys can check out the gameplay off of this.

CloneWarrior
11-04-2006, 09:56 AM
Has anyone noticed that if you take away the gun on JumboGamemon&#39;s head, it looks sort of like ElDoradimon&#39;s head?

Edit: List of all the Digimon on the site...

Page 1
IceDevimon
Aquilamon
Agumon
Impmon
Vamdemon
WarGreymon
Woodmon
Etemon
Angewomon
Angemon
Otamamon (Red) (Does he have an official name?)
Otamamon
Omegamon
Gaogamon
ChaosDukemon
Chaosmon
Gaomon
Gabumon
Kamemon
Garudamon
Garurumon
Gawappamon
Candmon
Kyuubimon
Guilmon
Kudamon
Growmon
Greymon
Keramon
GoldNumemon
Kokuwamon
Gotsumon
Goburimon
Psychemon
Sakuyamon
Sunflowmon

Page 2
Airdramon
GeoGreymon
ShimaUnimon
Sharmamon
ShineGreymon
Shawujinmon
JumboGamemon
SuperStarmon
Starmon
Stingmon
Sleipmon
Soulmon
Solarmon
Darkdramon
Taomon
Qilinmon
Chuumon
Deathmon (Grey)
Tailmon
Tylomon
Deathmon (Black)
Devimon
Dukemon
ToyAgumon
Toucanmon
DORUmon
Numemon
Neptunmon
Birdramon
Hagurumon
Bakemon
Butterflymon
Patamon
Valvemon
Palmon
Pandamon

Page 3
BanchouLeomon
Pumpmon
PicoDevimon
Piyomon
falcomon
V-mon
Pteramon
PlatinumNumemon
BlackAgumon
BlackWarGreymon
BlackTailmon
BluMeramon
Plotmon
Pegasmon
Peckmon
Hououmon
Whamon
HolyAngemon
PawnChessmon (Black)
PawnChessmon (White)
MachGaogamon
MarineAngemon
Manbomon
Mammon
Minervamon
MirageGaogamon
Moosemon
MoonMilleniumon (Where&#39;s normal Milleniumon?)
MegaSeadramon
MegaloGrowmon
BlackMetalGarurumon
MetalGarurumon
Meramon
Mercurimon
Monzaemon
Yatagaramon

Page 4
Yanmamon
YukiAgumon
Unimon
RizeGreymon
Lilamon
Lalamon
Ravemon
Leomon
Leppamon
LadyDevimon
Renamon
Rosemon
BlackWereGarurumon
WereGarurumon
WaruSeadramon

amigobro2
11-06-2006, 05:23 PM
Here&#39;s the Japanese commercial for DSAM, thanks goes to ValKaija from Gamespot:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kzjc4MuyL_A&amp;mode

MugenSeiRyuu
11-06-2006, 05:28 PM
Nice commerical. Game looks good in motion.

Terriermon Fan
11-06-2006, 06:16 PM
Wow the game looks awesome.

I also like how the digimon and everyone else looked in the CGI little clip. Well, mostly the Digimon.

SakuyamonX
11-09-2006, 12:16 PM
http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ps2_digimon_sav01

Official Site Updated, new video on Emotional Battle System, and other small updates =)

MugenSeiRyuu
11-09-2006, 12:24 PM
Seems like Rosemon is not as Angry as ShineGreymon ( who seems very Attack Orientated ) and is therefore rather balanced. And Gaomon evolved to Moosemon ?

SakuyamonX
11-09-2006, 12:55 PM
The evolution sequence is very nice, I think it&#39;s the best looking in the history of Digimon Games ^_^

MugenSeiRyuu
11-09-2006, 01:07 PM
A little mix of the first 3 Digimon World Games Evolution Sequences, if you ask me. Very nice.

SakuyamonX
11-13-2006, 02:22 PM
http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ps2_digimon_sav01/

The main site updated with cool trailers!!!

=3

MugenSeiRyuu
11-13-2006, 02:39 PM
Very nice. Some really kickass Scenes.

Lilithmon and Barbamon have fitting voices if you ask me.

SakuyamonX
11-13-2006, 03:14 PM
So looks like DigiSoul Charge will be involved in Evolution, still. I thought they threw it away for Galactica Evolution thingy xD

DigistarDBZ
11-13-2006, 03:41 PM
YES!!!! Takahashi-saaaaaaaa~~n XD XD XD I knew he&#39;d be back! All the more reason why this game is going to kick serious ass. And I LOVE Lilithmon&#39;s voice. They picked a really good one there.

MugenSeiRyuu
11-13-2006, 03:41 PM
I think we finally saw Cactus Tail in Action. And Masaru running around with Plotmon ?

Terriermon Fan
11-13-2006, 05:35 PM
Overall, the trailer was great. It was nice to more of the game.

Funny thing about Lilithmon&#39;s voice: I actually had a voice VERY similar to the one they chose. Wow, I really figured that one out.

It was also good to see Cactus Tail in action. Afterall, the chances of seeing it in the anime is 0%.

Overall, this game looks like fun and it&#39;s graphically nice to boot.

Not a Diginoob
11-13-2006, 05:48 PM
So looks like DigiSoul Charge will be involved in Evolution, still. I thought they threw it away for Galactica Evolution thingy xD

I think the galactica evolution is just for determining what the digimon evolves to
and the digisouls is part of the act of actualy evolving.

and they seam to focas more on the perfects than ultimates, I didn&#39;t even see a digivice burst.

maybe the ultimates will be hidden characters or something?

lucemon
11-13-2006, 11:13 PM
Videos Download:

www.Digimonforever.net ;)

Rika24
11-14-2006, 11:10 AM
since masaru was with plotmon, maybe you can have other digimon besides agumon, raramon, &amp; gaomon.

VeemonZ2
11-16-2006, 07:11 AM
I wait for the game with many desires.
I hope that he be the DMW4 longerly.
I know that I will not understand the Japanese version very much, the american version is but understandable logically, still thus I wish to play any version that he go

SakuyamonX
11-16-2006, 12:22 PM
I sure hope to hell they don&#39;t force you to be stuck with only Lalamon, Gaomon, and Agumon. Digimon World 4/X had a horribly small amount of Digimon, which was one of the reasons it pretty much tanked.

So I&#39;m happy seeing Masaru with Plotmon =)

MugenSeiRyuu
11-16-2006, 12:43 PM
You mean for an American Version of Another Mission ? That would be bad.

Falcomon is playbale aswell.

Airdra
11-16-2006, 02:46 PM
That&#39;s the main reason I&#39;m apprehensive about Digimon games that stick to the anime, because they might force you into using anime lines and anime partners only. ^^;;

SakuyamonX
11-16-2006, 02:53 PM
You mean for an American Version of Another Mission ? That would be bad

No I mean both versions @.@; I hope they really have not just the anime partners...

Oh and I forgot about Falcomon...

That&#39;s the main reason I&#39;m apprehensive about Digimon games that stick to the anime, because they might force you into using anime lines and anime partners only. ^^;;

Same...

MugenSeiRyuu
11-17-2006, 11:27 AM
Most of the Anime based one let you uses more Digimon than the Anime Partners.

SakuyamonX
11-21-2006, 04:55 PM
The Recent V-Jump came with a booklet for Digimon Savers Another Mission. Thankfully Evan from HKDMC (a Chinese Digimon Site/Forum), scanned it. I zipped it up for your convenience, because waiting 10-20 minutes for each scan to load is a complete pain.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mqwmjc
Size: 24 MB

DigistarDBZ
11-21-2006, 06:43 PM
Rock! ;D At least we know Satsuma&#39;s in the game period, but they sure haven&#39;t told us if he&#39;s unlockable (same for Yushima, Miki and Megumi). However, it seems that you can fight against their Digimon in a training level to hone your skills and timing.

I&#39;m just hoping that someone rips the avatars and/or character pictures from the game once it comes out, those are slick as heck. I&#39;ll be hounding you! &gt;X3

MugenSeiRyuu
11-22-2006, 07:23 AM
Looks interesting. Could someone please translate the 5th Operation ?
That seems to give more info about Evolution.

SakuyamonX
11-22-2006, 12:22 PM
Btw, if anyone noticed Masaru punches Digimon in the game too... Oh well, at least this game is accurate heh heh =P

MugenSeiRyuu
11-22-2006, 12:31 PM
That means he is useless against Lilithmon.

Masaru: &quot;Real Men don´t punch Women ! No matter how strong they are !&quot;

Paradise_Lost
11-23-2006, 03:58 AM
That means he is useless against Lilithmon.

Masaru: &quot;Real Men don´t punch Women ! No matter how strong they are !&quot;

HAHA! same weakness as Sanji&#39;s from One Piece.

rianmon
11-25-2006, 01:21 PM
Priviledge card w/sleeve:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/rianmon/Alpha%20Special/SP-015-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/rianmon/Alpha%20Special/SP-015Sleeve.jpg

amigobro2
12-02-2006, 06:30 PM
Check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLWcjKaisfU

rianmon
12-02-2006, 06:39 PM
Fuckin&#39; A sweet. Thanks for that.

Terriermon Fan
12-02-2006, 07:00 PM
HECK YES! THAT WAS AWESOME!

Raramon to Sunflowmon was really awesome.

Oh and BattleDrive music=AWESOMENESS!!!

The only thing that seemed annoying was the wait between the battles. I mean, it took two seconds for Agumon to start charging his baby flame attack after the user exceted it. Agumon was just standing there for 2 seconds looking at his foe, then you see him charging his attack. I dunno, but that might be a problem for me.

Not a Diginoob
12-03-2006, 05:13 AM
How is the level design?
From that video it looks pretty mediocre.

MugenSeiRyuu
12-03-2006, 05:36 AM
Wouldn´t judge it by that. Looks like a Training-Level.

But the Game for sure is interesting. I also see no problem with waiting a bit for the attacks to come, since that´s often common in RPGs.

TheTET
12-03-2006, 06:41 AM
I have the game and I&#39;ll tell about it
*spoilers*
ALL the demon lords are obtainable
Lucemon Fm evolves from Raramon ( :o)
Demon and Belphemon evolve from Agumon
stay tuned for more

MugenSeiRyuu
12-03-2006, 07:11 AM
Lucemon from Raramon ? Here is hoping for Lilithmon from Raramon aswell. ( To keep her female )

Terriermon Fan
12-03-2006, 12:37 PM
*spoilers*
stay tuned for more

Now I want this game REALLY BAD! If only I had one of those modded PS2. AUG x.X

But, I should just wait. Afterall, what good is a RPG if you don&#39;t know what&#39;s going on? Well, unless your just playing it for the sights.

Paradise_Lost
12-03-2006, 02:49 PM
*spoilers*
stay tuned for more

Barbamon is from Gaomon.

TheTET
12-04-2006, 09:03 AM
No need to rush i passed it

Vande
12-04-2006, 09:13 AM
http://wtw-x.net/index.php?topic=1425 &gt; lovely pics from the insert book for V-Jump

SakuyamonX
12-04-2006, 02:34 PM
A few questions, do you Evolve in Battle or outside of battles, can you control what your Digimon evolve into? (So far from what I&#39;m reading, it seems like a no). Basicly how does Evolution work? XD

amigobro2
12-04-2006, 05:25 PM
A few questions, do you Evolve in Battle or outside of battles, can you control what your Digimon evolve into? (So far from what I&#39;m reading, it seems like a no). Basicly how does Evolution work? XD

Well, from what one of my friends explained, you can indeed control what your Digimon evolves into, it&#39;s just since the game is in Japanese, it&#39;s harder for you to control what your Digimon evolves to because according to him, evolution is based on different types of requirements you need for a specific type of evolution, so there are three things you can do right now to get the Digimon you want: 1) Experiment with the requirements 2) Wait until someone puts guides up on GameSpot, Internaet, wherever or 3) Wait until the game arrives in the US, or your country with your language to actually read and understand what&#39;s going on, cause if I remember correctly in the first area, Miki and Megumi help you with evolution with your first boss, Tylomon.

Hope that helps! ;D

Terriermon Fan
12-04-2006, 05:30 PM

Well, from what one of my friends explained, you can indeed control what your Digimon evolves into, it&#39;s just since the game is in Japanese, it&#39;s harder for you to control what your Digimon evolves to because according to him, evolution is based on different types of requirements you need for a specific type of evolution, so there are three things you can do right now to get the Digimon you want: 1) Experiment with the requirements 2) Wait until someone puts guides up on GameSpot, Internaet, wherever or 3) Wait until the game arrives in the US, or your country with your language to actually read and understand what&#39;s going on, cause if I remember correctly in the first area, Miki and Megumi help you with evolution with your first boss, Tylomon.

Hope that helps! ;D

Sounds like Digimon World DS&#39;s system somewhat. Like how you needed this many experaince to get this Digimon and you need this kind of experiacne to evovle into another Digimon. Somewhat like that, right?

Not a Diginoob
12-04-2006, 05:32 PM
both sound like a more complex version of DW3&#39;s evo system.

MugenSeiRyuu
12-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Definately more of DW3´s Evo System. But with restrictions to certain evos, not all of them.

TheTET
12-05-2006, 03:23 AM
In the game Renamon is.... MALE!!!!! :o

MugenSeiRyuu
12-05-2006, 03:38 AM
:o :o :o Are you sure ? Renamon always had a deep voice.

TheTET
12-05-2006, 03:49 AM
yes i checked it again and its indeed male voice

MugenSeiRyuu
12-05-2006, 04:05 AM
OMG ! OMG ! OMG !

Is he playable or is there another Renamon as someone´s Slide Evolution. Because male Renamon and Sakuyamon don´t really match.

TheTET
12-05-2006, 04:30 AM
dunno cause im stuck in lilithmon&#39;s stage and i don&#39;t know what to do

Not a Diginoob
12-05-2006, 05:04 AM
Do a barrel roll!

if you could explain the situation we might be able to help.

Paradise_Lost
12-05-2006, 05:05 AM

The evolution system goes like this:

Each charecter has a galaxy. In each galaxy are diffrent Digimon which can be obtained once you complete it&#39;s requiments. You can&#39;t see a Digimon that isn&#39;t unlocked yet, but you can see it&#39;s attacks and requiments. The galaxy is like a grid, it&#39;s basicly groups of stars which each group represents a Digimon(the number of stars in a group is the number of requiments, and once you complete a requiment the star shines) and they are connected by lines(so, in order to get a specific Digimon you have to obtain all the Digimon which &#39;blocks&#39; the path to it).
After the requiments for a specific Digimon are complete, you will get the DigiSoul Charge command in battle. After the Digimon evolves it is unlocked in the evolusion map(the galaxy thing). You can&#39;t evolve during battle unless it&#39;s a DigiSoul Charge, you have to pick the form the Digimon will appear in battle from the evolution map.

And yes, Renamon has a weird guy voice....

MugenSeiRyuu
12-05-2006, 05:09 AM
Perhaps it´s a German Renamon.

And the Galaxy thing for Evolution for sure sounds interesting.

TheTET
12-05-2006, 05:17 AM
edit : I finished the level

DigistarDBZ
12-05-2006, 10:51 AM
OMG ! OMG ! OMG !

Is he playable or is there another Renamon as someone´s Slide Evolution. Because male Renamon and Sakuyamon don´t really match.

That&#39;s what I thought. I knew it couldn&#39;t make sense, yet someone listed Renamon&#39;s voice actor as Chiba &quot;Yamaki&quot; Susumu. :o I also checked the Japanese Wikipedia article on it, and it&#39;s just nutty. To those who have the game: does Renamon sound like Yamaki and/or Taichi&#39;s father to you? Just checking.

And according to the same article, Takahashi Hiroki doesn&#39;t reprise his role as Beelzebumon, who&#39;s voiced by the same guy who voiced SaberLeomon instead. Mouuuu!! &gt;m&lt;;;; Though I gotta hand it to the actor- he sure had me fooled from the game&#39;s promo. I hope someone gets more videos of the cutscenes up on YouTube so we can form opinions.

MugenSeiRyuu
12-05-2006, 11:02 AM
Beelzebumon doesn´t have the sdame VA ? Well, he atleast manages to sound close from what wer have seen.

Paradise_Lost
12-06-2006, 04:45 AM
DigistarDBZ &gt; Now that I think about it....Renamon does have a very similar voice to Yamaki&#39;s...
I have some videos I took with my mobile but I&#39;m having trouble to convert them....

MugenSeiRyuu
12-06-2006, 11:27 AM
Hmmm, Yamaki Renamon.
Reika: Sir, there is a wild one !
Renamon*playing with his lighter*: Track it down ! I´ll handle this.

Judging by one of the Vidoes someone posted at Youtube, Minervamon is one of Raramon´s Evos.

SakuyamonX
12-06-2006, 12:06 PM
I am definatly not liking the idea of a Male Renamon &gt;_&gt;;;, I just hope at least Sakuyamon has a female voice &gt;_&gt;;

Although Galactica Evolution sounds neat :D

MugenSeiRyuu
12-06-2006, 12:46 PM
I am definatly not liking the idea of a Male Renamon &gt;_&gt;;;, I just hope at least Sakuyamon has a female voice &gt;_&gt;;

That would be German Dub Version Renamon. ( Which wasn´t really male )

But I guess that Yuma´s Renamon is not playbale, but a female Renamon is perhaps one of Raramon´s Slide evos.

Rika24
12-06-2006, 01:01 PM

Although Galactica Evolution sounds neat :D

look on the bright side, if this comes to the US, they may just bring back Mari to keep it constant w/ previous series. (i&#39;m hoping that at least)

Paradise_Lost
12-07-2006, 05:02 AM
Judging by one of the Vidoes someone posted at Youtube, Minervamon is one of Raramon´s Evos.

And Mercurimon is from Gaomon.

The male Renamon isn&#39;t playable, I don&#39;t think Renamon makes another appearance in the game aside being Yuma&#39;s guardian. And Sakuyamon dosen&#39;t evolve from Raramon.

Anyway, here&#39;s a list of the ultimates from what I can recall:
Agumon: ShineGreymon, WarGreymon, WarGreymon X, Omegamon, Dukemon, Darkdramon, Demon, Belphemon.
Raramon: Rosemon, Minervamon, MarineAngemon, Lucemon FM.
Gaomon: MirageGaogamon, MetalGarurumon, BanchouLeomon, Mercurimon, Khaosmon, Barbamon.
Falcomon: Ravemon, Leviamon, PlatinaNumemon, Neptunemon.

I don&#39;t have Kudamon and Kamemon in my party yet.

TheTET
12-07-2006, 10:02 AM
*spoilers*
Kagura yuma&#39;s brother is betraying the heroes and he is responsible for the Demon lord havoc and he&#39;s like Kurata, Trying to revive a demon lord .But not Belphemon, he&#39;s reviving Lucemon FM
edit: and all Kamemon&#39;s evolutions are slide at Piyomon

MugenSeiRyuu
12-07-2006, 10:47 AM
Wow, Touma for sure knows a a lot Dicks. Now if you think about it, that guy slightly resembles Kurata in appearence. But how can he cause such a Demon Lord havoc and why Lucemon FM ?

The male Renamon isn&#39;t playable, I don&#39;t think Renamon makes another appearance in the game aside being Yuma&#39;s guardian. And Sakuyamon dosen&#39;t evolve from Raramon.

So the Question is who she evolves from. Perhaps Kudamon. I think his actress shouldcould also voice her.

Raramon: Rosemon, Minervamon, MarineAngemon, Lucemon FM.

Is this just me, or is MarineAngemon really used very often currently ? Also seems that they try to stick him with female Characters.

TheTET
12-07-2006, 10:56 AM
I mean he was the one who was revivng the Demon lord and why Lucemon FM?
because he&#39;s the leader and the last lord and it seems that some Digimon or power sealed him and that&#39;s why the Kurata like looking guy reviving him

MugenSeiRyuu
12-07-2006, 11:02 AM
Strangely enough, in Digimno Story Belphemon is the leader.

And as for sealing Lucemon: Susanoomon ? 10 Certain Ancient Digimon ?

And are you referring to that he revived all of the Demon Lords or just Lucemon ?

TheTET
12-07-2006, 11:08 AM
All of them because we see his silhouette commanding Demon to harm to Katsura Kosaburo

MugenSeiRyuu
12-07-2006, 11:13 AM
I guess that´s where Piyomon joins your party.
But I really wonder why they listen to him and how he could revive them all. Just look at all the things Kurata does just to revive Belphemon.
Personally, I also wouldn´t be too surprised if he is responsible for what happened to Nitta Masaki and his daughter.

Paradise_Lost
12-08-2006, 12:15 AM
Piyomon is supposed to replace Kamemon. Piyomon has Kamemon&#39;s line and his regular line is like Sora&#39;s Piyomon.
(SPOILERS): - - - - -Kagura is using the Code Keys gainged when a Demon Lord is defeated to unseal Lucemon FM and become the ultimate Digimon Tamer.
And did anybody ever encountered Etemon in the forest ruins? it&#39;s so funny.....(the background music changes into Etemon&#39;s Love Seranade from DigimonAdventure)

Now for a question: Why is Falcomon so weak? My Falcomon is level 27 and he has really poor status compared to the others(which are also 27)....I&#39;m really dissapointed with his evolutions too.....

TheTET
12-08-2006, 02:58 AM
And Renamon is also playable and Lilithmon evolves from her(him) and Impmon and Beelzebumon evolve from Piyomon

TheTET
12-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Sorry for DP but Lucemon has 2 brand new attacks can someone translate their name?

MugenSeiRyuu
12-08-2006, 11:33 AM
And Renamon is also playable and Lilithmon evolves from her(him) and Impmon and Beelzebumon evolve from Piyomon

Does this mean Yamaki Sakuyamon ( Male Voice ) or German Dub Sakuyamon ( Female Voice despite Renamon having a male voice )?

TheTET
12-09-2006, 12:36 AM
new video: battle VS belphemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfob-2FySgE

MugenSeiRyuu
12-09-2006, 01:52 AM
Hmm, nice . Seems like tailmon has lower HP than Angemon ( unless his Level is higher ), but a higher strength.

TheTET
12-09-2006, 04:33 AM
*Spoilers*
The final boss he&#39;s Lucemon Satan Mode

MugenSeiRyuu
12-09-2006, 08:01 AM
Judging by what you already told us, that´s somehow no big surprise. Means little Raramon evolves to the Finla Boss. ;D

TheTET
12-09-2006, 09:20 AM
NO she evolves to Falldown mode and Satan Mode is the evolution of falldwon that the Satan is not obtainable

MugenSeiRyuu
12-09-2006, 09:35 AM
Oh, sorry I read Falldown Mode.

Anyways, it´s not too surprising.

TheTET
12-09-2006, 09:47 AM
Yeah but it sucks that there are no new Digimon in the game

MugenSeiRyuu
12-09-2006, 09:49 AM
Yes, that would be nice. Also the full Chessmon-lines.

BTW: What about Sakuyamon´s voice ?

TheTET
12-09-2006, 09:57 AM
I haven&#39;t obtained her

Paradise_Lost
12-09-2006, 12:28 PM

Yeah, weird voice...
It sounds a bit female-ish....but still a male voice....it&#39;s not that bad actually, compared to Ravemon&#39;s voice, it sounds fine.
Anyway, I finished the game and it&#39;s kinda disapointing....I defeated the final boss in about 8 turns and didn&#39;t have to heal....meh...

Ok, so does anybody else have the Falcomon problem? I mean, he&#39;s so weak...his status are only half of what they shuld be!

Terriermon Fan
12-09-2006, 01:37 PM

Yeah, weird voice...
It sounds a bit female-ish....but still a male voice....it&#39;s not that bad actually, compared to Ravemon&#39;s voice, it sounds fine.
Anyway, I finished the game and it&#39;s kinda disapointing....I defeated the final boss in about 8 turns and didn&#39;t have to heal....meh...

Ok, so does anybody else have the Falcomon problem? I mean, he&#39;s so weak...his status are only half of what they shuld be!

0.O

What kind of big bad boss is deafeated in 8 turns?

MugenSeiRyuu
12-09-2006, 03:32 PM
One of those from the Digimon games ? A lot of those are unfortunately rather weak.

I would like a Boss like those Namco puts in.

As for Renamon´s Change in voice: Something like this ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTcKwm6CasQ

DigistarDBZ
12-09-2006, 08:32 PM
One of those from the Digimon games ? A lot of those are unfortunately rather weak.

I would like a Boss like those Namco puts in.

As for Renamon´s Change in voice: Something like this ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTcKwm6CasQ

Wow, I know Renamon barely says Yuma&#39;s name, but it sure as hell sounds like Yamaki! (your post about that was filled with win. ;D) Hopefully they&#39;ll get more cinematics from the game.

And we get Satsuma and Kudamon in that clip, too- bakamon and everything. :&#39;( I hate that it can only be a video game, but at least it&#39;s something to soften the wait until their eventual return. I haven&#39;t heard either of them say anything new since Episode 27, so this is just the next best thing. (Gah, 10 episodes two weeks from tonight... but then again, we had to wait 13 for Yushima and Kamemon to come back, but no one ever came out and said &quot;We killed that old man&quot; before that. &gt;.&lt;;; )

SakuyamonX
12-11-2006, 05:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyb7u9GzSWk

Touma&#39;s DigiSoul Charge!

Airdra
12-11-2006, 06:56 PM
Spiffy.

But dang, evolution in this game&#39;s so weird. @_@

Terriermon Fan
12-11-2006, 06:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyb7u9GzSWk

Touma&#39;s DigiSoul Charge!

Nice Find.

In my opinion: Touma Digisoul Charge &gt;&gt;&gt; Masaru Digisoul Charge

I hope Yoshino&#39;s charge is very smooth and not stiff like Masaru&#39;s was.

Oh and yeah! Pandamon!

MugenSeiRyuu
12-12-2006, 04:54 AM
Hmm ! Could it be that Gaomon´s Evos are rather HP Heavy ? Or is it ona way higher Level than Raramon ( who for sure has a good offense )?

Paradise_Lost
12-12-2006, 06:39 AM
Hmm ! Could it be that Gaomon´s Evos are rather HP Heavy ? Or is it ona way higher Level than Raramon ( who for sure has a good offense )?

Raramon has low HP and the highest INT.

Agumon - high STR, DEF(highest) and HP.
Raramon - high AGL, INT(highest) and DEX.
Gaomon - high AGL(highest), HP and DEF.
Falcomon - low in all status.
Piyomon - high INT, AGL(second highest) and I think DEX.
Renamon - high INT, LUC(highest) and AGL.

(highest = highest in party, not in the Digimon&#39;s status)

MugenSeiRyuu
12-12-2006, 06:59 AM
Ah, so most of the Digimon are balanced. A good balance of Members is part of a good tactic.

Thnak you for the Info.

gagao
12-12-2006, 07:55 AM
can anyone help me?
i try to get machgaogamon and i only need one requirement http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/39/machgaogamonyo3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

NeoDevimon
12-12-2006, 10:57 AM
Requeriment is:

EskepiKomandi =&gt; Escape Command (only escape one time)

Others with escape:

Numemon: 1 Escape
GoldNumemon: 3 Escapes
PlatinumNumemon: 10 Escapes

Escape Command is needed very low HP

OBS: Sorry for error, I&#39;m not speak english ;)

TheTET
12-12-2006, 11:12 AM
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q210/TheEmeraldThief/P1010137.jpg
Help me with tihs ShineGreymon condition
Thanks in advanced

gagao
12-12-2006, 11:26 AM
Requeriment is:

EskepiKomandi =&gt; Escape Command (only escape one time)

Others with escape:

Numemon: 1 Escape
GoldNumemon: 3 Escapes
PlatinumNumemon: 10 Escapes

Escape Command is needed very low HP

OBS: Sorry for error, I&#39;m not speak english ;)

thank you :D ;D

Infinity Blade
12-12-2006, 10:52 PM
So, wait, if Piyomon and Renamon are playable, does that mean their human partners have Digivices, Digisouls, and Digisoul Charge Support actions?

Paradise_Lost
12-13-2006, 02:15 AM
TheTET&gt; The requiment you&#39;re missing for ShineGreymon is unlocking 10 evolution.
Infinity Blade&gt; Actually, Renamon&#39;s partner dosen&#39;t have a Digivice or DigiSoul but it dosen&#39;t affect the gameplay. Piyomon&#39;s partner has a green Digivice and green DigiSoul.

MugenSeiRyuu
12-13-2006, 06:53 AM
Green ?

Does he have an iC 10X or 20X ?

Light_Renamon
12-13-2006, 09:00 AM
Does the charaters perform full Digisoul and Digisoul Overdrive in the game because that would be awsome if they did

Paradise_Lost
12-13-2006, 09:12 AM
MugenSeiRyuu &gt; What&#39;s the diffrence?
Light_Renamon &gt; Only normal DigiSoul Charge. Well...Masaru&#39;s is kinda diffrent, since he have to hit the enemy to release it, meaning his DigiSoul Charge can also hurt(I defeated Lilithmon with Masaru&#39;s punch).

Light_Renamon
12-13-2006, 09:33 AM
cool I really want to get this game now ;D

MugenSeiRyuu
12-13-2006, 12:00 PM

Only cosmetic. But a 20x in Green would look like Yushima´s.

Light_Renamon &gt; Only normal DigiSoul Charge. Well...Masaru&#39;s is kinda diffrent, since he have to hit the enemy to release it, meaning his DigiSoul Charge can also hurt(I defeated Lilithmon with Masaru&#39;s punch).

You are not a man ! ;D I guess that means that atleast the Game Version of Masaru punches Women.

DigistarDBZ
12-13-2006, 12:08 PM

Only cosmetic. But a 20x in Green would look like Yushima´s.

I&#39;m guessing it&#39;s a 10x. We won&#39;t know until someone puts a video up. Though if she *did* have a Digivice and DigiSoul, wouldn&#39;t Yuma&#39;s be a pastel purple? Just speculating.

You are not a man ! ;D I guess that means that atleast the Game Version of Masaru punches Women.

Or she had whooped the team&#39;s butts mercilessly and Masaru could no longer stand idly by.

&quot;You might be a woman.. but... you fight like a man!!&quot; (&lt;--he screams the last part as he rushes up to punch her)

MugenSeiRyuu
12-13-2006, 12:24 PM
The last sentence was pure WIN !

Unknown Neo
12-13-2006, 05:34 PM
I can bet that&#39;s what he&#39;d say. I almost want them to fight a girl enemy. So we can see that.

Infinity Blade
12-13-2006, 08:41 PM
Or she had whooped the team&#39;s butts mercilessly and Masaru could no longer stand idly by.

&quot;You might be a woman.. but... you fight like a man!!&quot; (&lt;--he screams the last part as he rushes up to punch her)

Or, it could always be like one fight from Yu Yu Hakusho... XD

Paradise_Lost
12-13-2006, 09:53 PM
Kosapuroo&#39;s(Piyomon&#39;s tamer) Digivice looks like Masaru&#39;s/Tohma&#39;s/Yoshino&#39;s, green with white back and buttons. If that&#39;s what you mean.

MugenSeiRyuu
12-14-2006, 01:19 AM
Yes, thats what I´m talking about. It´s a green iC 10X then.

Paradise_Lost
12-14-2006, 04:42 AM
THIS POST CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS ABOUT THE GAME!!!!

I just want to point out that the demon lords are not evil. Kagura uses humans and awekens in them one of the sins and gives them the power of the demon lords. The humans used as a power source for the demon lords are called materials and it&#39;s their sinful thinking which makes the demon lords evil(every time a demon lord is defeated it turns into a hypnotized child and talks about how he&#39;s feeling lazy / hungry / envious etc).
Anyway, after the demon lords that was awaken from the humans heart are defeated, the &#39;real&#39; demon lords are unlocked and they actually help the charecters by making them stronger. The demon lords are not evil, the just represent the sins in the human soul.
This is what I could understand from the conversation with some of them:
Lucemon FM - he talks with Yoshino about human pride and what it causes or something...
Lilithmon - Talks with Yuma about loneliness and makes her appreciate her frends, then Lilithmon gives Yuma her power.
Leviamon - Couldn&#39;t make much sense from this conversation, but it seems he talks with Ikuto about true power and controlling it.

This is all I can remember....if only I could read kanji.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope my english made sense.

MugenSeiRyuu
12-14-2006, 10:23 AM
That´s definately a twist. And what a twist. I guess that´s also how the Demon Lord evolution Forms are unlocked.

jfred
12-14-2006, 02:57 PM
Hey, I just thought of something. They could port this to the Wii and have it connect with the upcoming Twin games for Multiplayer! That would be awesome!

BlackWargreymonFan
12-14-2006, 07:26 PM
Not a bad idea, but I doubt it. Especially if this new game is meant to actually be based off of a brand new series. Unless of course the new series turns out to be &quot;Savers Season II!&quot;, but I dunno about that.

Besides, I&#39;m sure the team behind DS: AM is probably already at work on something else. Possibly may be that Wii Digimon game they rumored and whispered about already.

Unknown Neo
12-14-2006, 08:12 PM
I think it&#39;d be a great idea for a Wii port. But they might be waiting for savers to premier here first before any releasing.

the comp
12-15-2006, 08:35 PM
for a wii port, you could use the wiimote like an ic and digisoul charge with it.

Deviate
12-16-2006, 06:09 PM
Just some questions.

1. Does anyone have a complete list of evolutions? Is there set evolutions in this game? I see Child level Digimon warping (Galatica evolution?) to ultimate, and ultimates &quot;evolving&quot; backwards, or slide evolution. Or does evolution work like this: A-B-C-D (Rookie,Champion,Ultimate,Mega). A can go to B, C, D or to another A. B can go back to A, to C, D, or to another B. etc.

2. Is GoldNumemon a new Digimon that first appeared in this game?

3. I noticed on CloneWarrior&#39;s Digimon list on page 7 that there are Digimon called BlackMetalGarurumon and BlackWereGarurumon? Are those just the MetalGarurumon (Virus) or did Bandai really call them BlackMetalGarurumon and BlackWereGarurumon?

4. The BlackAgumon in the game, is he an iC version Agumon?

CloneWarrior
12-16-2006, 07:15 PM
Just some questions.

1. Does anyone have a complete list of evolutions? Is there set evolutions in this game? I see Child level Digimon warping (Galatica evolution?) to ultimate, and ultimates &quot;evolving&quot; backwards, or slide evolution. Or does evolution work like this: A-B-C-D (Rookie,Champion,Ultimate,Mega). A can go to B, C, D or to another A. B can go back to A, to C, D, or to another B. etc.

2. Is GoldNumemon a new Digimon that first appeared in this game?

3. I noticed on CloneWarrior&#39;s Digimon list on page 7 that there are Digimon called BlackMetalGarurumon and BlackWereGarurumon? Are those just the MetalGarurumon (Virus) or did Bandai really call them BlackMetalGarurumon and BlackWereGarurumon?

4. The BlackAgumon in the game, is he an iC version Agumon?

No idea about question one, but I can answer the others...

2: Yes, GoldNumemon is a recolor of PlatinumNumemon introduced in this game.

3: They are indeed The (Virus) versions, but it was faster to type it without having to add spaces and parenthesis....

4: Yes, BlackAgumon is redesigned to look like the Savers Agumon, black training straps and all....

Deviate
12-16-2006, 07:18 PM
Thank you sooo much for the fast answers. What level is GoldNumemon?

Paradise_Lost
12-16-2006, 11:24 PM

The level of the Digimon dosen&#39;t matter, as long as you complete it&#39;s requiments you can unlock it.

Deviate
12-17-2006, 10:25 AM
Meaning Agumon can evolve straight to WarGreymon X, who then can evolve down to GeoGreymon, who then can evolve up WarGreymon? Wow, those are some weird evolutions. I&#39;ll probably not bother adding these evolutions as &quot;other evolutions&quot; on my Digi-Dex.

the comp
12-17-2006, 01:26 PM
snowagumon is an ic version too, i think.

MugenSeiRyuu
12-17-2006, 01:41 PM
Yes, that´s the case.

gagao
12-17-2006, 03:09 PM
how can i save after defeating Lucemon Satan Mode?
because after the credits i´ve must load my last save.

Paradise_Lost
12-17-2006, 11:14 PM
Deviate&gt; Each digimon has a galaxy, after you unlock a certain digimon you can evolve into it. It dosen&#39;t matter what digimon you use in battle, as long as you fulfilled a digimon&#39;s requiments you can evolve into that digimon.

gagao&gt; That&#39;s the end of the game.....the Shinchoumaou is very disapointing....
You can still fight some nice side-bosses which are stronger than the final boss.

Deviate
12-17-2006, 11:26 PM
Thanks Paradise_lost. Its going to be a load off my back now that I won&#39;t have to add anything, evolution-wise, to my site for this game.

Grave
01-12-2007, 07:37 AM
Looks interesting, I hope it comes out in english, and for voice overs, I&#39;m sure bandai would do a good job :3

MugenSeiRyuu
01-12-2007, 10:04 AM
Well, Gamespot´s Review is up:
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/digimonsaversanothermission/player_review.html?id=396163
And as usual you know that it is made by someone who is a Member there. But this time it´s even worse than usual.

Airdra
01-12-2007, 11:20 AM
Overall, I don&#39;t prefer non-native Japanese player to play this game
When you have no idea what the heck the reviewer means, it&#39;s best to ignore it. :P

Paradise_Lost
01-12-2007, 12:27 PM
That review sucks. The guy/girl just basing the review on his/her opinion, he/she just don&#39;t like the genre.....that&#39;s stupid.....

MugenSeiRyuu
01-12-2007, 01:43 PM
That´s why I don´t trust in Gamespot Reviews.

Grave
01-12-2007, 09:58 PM
That´s why I don´t trust in Gamespot Reviews.

Indeed

Shaman King Power of Spirit got reviewed as too easy.

........too easy? HAVE YOU TRIED FACING KANNA WHEN YOU&#39;RE SPEEDING THROUGH THE GAME WITHOUT LEVELING? She Kicks my butt.

and yeah, I hate people who base games off opinion, it&#39;s pretty pathetic.

MugenSeiRyuu
01-13-2007, 05:08 AM
It also seems that the Player has only played it for 15 Minutes. I think that´s not even long enough to face the first Boss ( Tylomon )

Grave
01-13-2007, 11:06 AM
Indeed, people shouldn&#39;t review if: They haven&#39;t played the game, given it a chance, or are just stating their retarded opinions.

tmcheetor82
02-01-2007, 02:26 AM
Don&#39;t hate me but I was wondering if there was talk of releasing this in America? If this was already stated. Sorry it&#39;s just there are 15 pages and I didn&#39;t want to look through them all. Sorry I = lazy.

Paradise_Lost
02-01-2007, 05:49 AM
I doubt it will be anytime soon. The anime will have to be dubbed first....

bubz
03-01-2007, 12:18 PM
I was thinking of buying this game off of eBay. Do you have to have a modified PS2? Also can you change the language to English? Sorry if these are retarded questions.

bubz
03-01-2007, 12:30 PM
: ((((((((( Aw man. Thanks for the info!