PDA

View Full Version : Purity DM - Where the heck?

Silasmon X
04-17-2007, 10:48 PM
Okay, so I've navigated Limit Valley's chaos area twice now, and I'm beginning to wonder if I've even got the right area. It IS the one made of grey brick with ruins underneath, right? If so, the place is freaking huge. Can someone give me more exact directions on where to find the Purity DM? I swear, by the time I find it I'll already have evolved poor Tailmon.

Anywho, thanks in advance as always!

Santaskid
04-17-2007, 10:59 PM
The chaos areas are characterized by platforms, and paths like the CoreField of the first game, accessed via the purple portals, all main areas seem to be interlinked via the chaos areas. The place with the ruins, is a different area all together. limit valley is the top most area on the left side, pretty much directly underneath the Coleseum.

Silasmon X
04-18-2007, 06:12 AM
Geez, that figures. And here I thought I'd go for the area that looks like its in a valley. :P Thanks!

Santaskid
04-18-2007, 08:33 AM
no problem, if I didn't read katakana and hiragana i probably would of made a similar mistake.

Silasmon X
04-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Hey wait, are is the appearance of chaos gates story-related? I went there and explored every path, but every open space was completely devoid of anything of the sort.

Kyo Kusanagi
04-19-2007, 12:57 PM
It seems so, I find that everytime Grimmon is shown in the story, more gates appear.....