PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Story pictures request-IN GAME pix, not rips, plz

Lhikan634
04-15-2007, 03:29 PM
Sigh...they were not in either of the two topics suggested. I want IN-GAME pictures of digimon from digimon story, not ripped pictures. The pictures I want are like this:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Lhikan634/Ingame/5yatagaramon_.jpg
Anyone have pictures like these of other digimon (mainly blue/purple Kuzuhamon recolored/renamed digimon)?

Lhikan634
04-17-2007, 02:57 PM
sorry...the link does not work...I will try to describe what I am wanting. In the forums at one time (before it suddenly moved on me >:( ) there were pictures from splash.livejournal.com (can't find them there now though...) which had the digimon standing (not in a battle pose or any other pose really...just standing) with a blue-ish background behind it, getting lighter as it got to the top of the page. I am not POSITIVE they are in-game, but I think they are.

Santaskid
04-17-2007, 03:38 PM
Those were the Digimon Zukan images, yes they are from the game, and they were more than likely taken via Digital Camera. If I had a digital Camera, I would take those images for you, however I do not, sorry.

Lhikan634
05-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Thank you anyway. If anyone has a digital camera and can take these pictures, it would be greatly appreciated.