PDA

View Full Version : Funny Quotes/Scenes

Maikeru-chan
09-12-2006, 10:26 PM
In all of the Digimon seasons there have been episodes with a little or a lot of humor. It may have been just a quote from one of the characters, a discussion or joke between two or more characters or a funny scene. If you remember something that you found funny please share it.

Some of my favorites are:

In Savers 15 when the tamers were climbing down a rope and then Agumon cut the rope while Gaomon and Masaru were still holding on and the two Digimon fell on Masary's back.

When Chika and Falcomon saw each other again in episode 22 of Savers and she trembled a lot then simply told Falcomon that he stunk and through him and Ikuto into the bathtub.

Leon Kennedy
09-12-2006, 10:45 PM
When Chika and Falcomon saw each other again in episode 22 of Savers and she trembled a lot then simply told Falcomon that he stunk and through him and Ikuto into the bathtub.

I just saw that right now.

I must say it looked rather awkward how Ikuto just went flying naked into the tub...

And thus Savers has its second "Nude Scene(s)."

Vande
09-13-2006, 01:31 AM
"Ah darkness the perfect cloak for my evil, ideal conditions for producing fear, human blood always tastes better with a dash of fear in it." - Myotismon

Whos the hot-tempered foul-mouth who, oh, it was you boss. Okay, no problem - Scorpiomon

Rika: Or you could die. Did you ever think about that, hot-shot?
Ryo: Well, then they'll be one less person to poke fun at you. Right, pumpkin?
Rika: You big twerp. You're doing all this just to impress me, aren't you?
Ryo: So, is it working or not?

MugenSeiRyuu
09-13-2006, 02:10 AM
At the dining table in Episode 22:
Masaru: This is Ikuto, this is a bird !
Ikuto and Falcomon: Falcomon !
Chika: Ah, they talked !

In Episode 7: ( Not sure if it is 100 % right )
Touma: Why don´t you ask Yoshino to do it ?
Yoshino: I would do it.
Raramon: Ofcourse that will cost a bit.
Yoshino: What are you talking about ?
Raramon: So you would make it for free ?
Yoshino: No.....

Bascially every time Agumon asks if you can eat something that has been mentioned.

Nearly all scenes including Puwamon and it´s Digitama. ( Including everyone jumping on poor Raramon )

The whole Falcomon fight.

Galactic
09-13-2006, 06:32 AM
Mine was the one when Agumon wanted Sayuri to fry a Digitama.

gerjomarty
09-13-2006, 04:49 PM
In Episode 7: ( Not sure if it is 100 % right )
Touma: Why don´t you ask Yoshino to do it ?
Yoshino: I would do it.
Raramon: Ofcourse that will cost a bit.
Yoshino: What are you talking about ?
Raramon: So you would make it for free ?
Yoshino: No.....

Also a personal favourite funny scene. Yoshino says "Well..." at the end, realising that she would want to get paid. xD Brilliant.

This is all-series right? Another good one was in the Tamers episode "Reunion", where the three Tamers are walking down the storm tunnel into the D-Reaper. Terriermon was the instigator after Guilmon paid Renamon a compliment. Then Rika notices Takato staring at her and he suddenly turns around and blushes: "I just wanted to say how good that shirt looks on you!" Takato's little mannerisms are really funny sometimes.

Airdra
09-13-2006, 06:10 PM
In the second episode of Tamers, I just love the whole exchange between Guilmon and Takato's principal. "Good morning, cardboard box!" XD

gerjomarty
09-13-2006, 06:17 PM
Here's another Takato mannerism that is meant to be at a serious point but is just so funny. In Runaway Locomon, Rika has the spanner and is about to hit Takato and says "Do not interfere. I want to sing." At this point, Takato just says "You whaa?" but the way he says it is just hilarity. Seriously, Brian Beacock did an excellent job as Takato's voice actor.

spinning-starlight
09-17-2006, 12:25 AM
My favorite quote is from the dubbed version of season one when Tai comes back to the real world with coromon.

It strikes me as a good life lesson:

"If all else fails...pretend you're a soccer ball."

Can you image people actually doing that? For example: *sitting in class. The teacher calls on you and you don't know the answer* "Uhhhhhh..... *curls up into ball*

Lol! Yes, I know it's a silly notion, but it makes a funny picture....I just thought I would share that with all of you!

SSJ Jup81
09-17-2006, 01:47 PM
"Get off, you're crushing my brownies!!!"

Yep, still one of my fav dub lines ever by Izzy since it can be interpreted in a couple of ways! :P

Aether Wing
09-17-2006, 02:04 PM
Any scene involving Digimon and cardboard boxes

Iapetus
10-01-2006, 01:37 PM
Takato: Mom, Dad, why are girls crazy?
Mrs. Matsuda: They're not! Their husbands make them that way.

====
(after Koushiro acts put out that no one contacted him when Hikari was trapped in the Digital World)
Taichi: I'm sorry I didn't call you.

It's not a very funny line, but I just love Josh Seth's delivery.

====
Davis: Okay, everyone remember the plan: crouch! Keep crouching!
Yolei: (not crouching) Listen, I know it's a Saturday and we're not really supposed to be at school, but no one is within miles of this place! I refuse to crouch.
Cody: (also not crouching) Actually Davis, I don't really think its necessary for me to crouch.

-Kim

NoOneHere
10-10-2006, 05:08 AM
i love the one in Savers ep 26, after the DATS team loses their memory. the digimon are imprisoned in this cell thing, and whilst the rest are sitting down Agumon and Falcomon are trying to break out, and Agumon opens his mouth practically 180 degrees and tries to BITE the wall roflmao so comical. nearly fell off my chair when i saw that.

Mitchfoxbane
10-10-2006, 07:42 AM
I think my favourite scene in Digimon anime would be...

Adventure 01/02
- Taichi, Joe, Gomamon and Agumon are singing out-of-tune when trying out karaoke in order to wake Shogungekomon up (it's actually funnier in the Singaporean dub version because of their unnatural voices)
- The hitchhiking part in 'Almost Home Free'
- Daisuke got furious with Veemon when he heard that Patamon and Tailmon can evolve into angel digimons

Tamers
- Kai offering the pork trotters meat to Takato and Takato's crocodile expression looks quite priceless in the Adventures' Battle movie! (Look down at the picture to get what I mean)
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7041/03tamerscrocodiletakatovw2.jpg
- When Ruki kicked the sleeping Hirokazu's butt that made him roll on top of the sleeping Kenta accidentally kissing which spawned the shounen-ai fanfics and fanart.

Frontier
- Takuya and Kouji were trying out their homemade burgers with disasterous results in 'You Want Fries With That?' episode

Savers
- When Agumon used the baby burner attack to break out of the cell, the digimons' (even the Pawnchessmon and Kudamon) shocked expressions were priceless

Rika24
10-10-2006, 09:11 AM
the tamers ep "Not As Seen on TV"

Takato: "I have some left over paint from when my parents painted the store."

(after painting growlmon, takato, henry, & terriermon step back to look at their job)

Henry: "He looks great"

Terriermon: "That must be one ugly store."

Paradise_Lost
10-10-2006, 10:03 AM
When Agumon whent to the bathroom in Devimon's castle and started farting like hell and Ogremon got mad and started attaking.

lmhcme
10-15-2006, 09:35 AM
Vamdemon: Pumpmon, Gotsumon, why are you eating ice cream with the chosen children.

HAHA!

Ninetalesuk
10-15-2006, 10:37 AM
This one from Zephyrmon's debut episode...

ZOE: 'Cause I'm a girl! And girls know when to handle power when they need to!

TOMMY & J.P.: Aahh!!

NEEMON: Scary!

ZOE: Knock it off! Having power does not make you scary!

TAKUYA: Geez, you sure?

Rax-Blackcat
10-15-2006, 06:34 PM

Uh? I have read that joke a lot of times, is amazing they took that long to include it in a anime…

like in that V-tamer parody:

Zeromaru: Uh? He turned into a Egg just by getting mad?

Taichi: Yeah, now lets fry it!.

Back on topic, Digimon Adventure, that bit about Koromon apparently being defeated by Mugedramon

Koromon: That’s what you think, I just cut you into little pieces!

tamer101
10-15-2006, 07:49 PM
my favorite seen is when takato and the gang finally go to the digital world and as they got closer to the ground giulmon's backpack open and all his bread came out, i looked so sad ;D but also very funny

Rika24
10-15-2006, 07:53 PM

Uh? I have read that joke a lot of times, is amazing they took that long to include it in a anime…

like in that V-tamer parody:

Zeromaru: Uh? He turned into a Egg just by getting mad?

Taichi: Yeah, now lets fry it!.

Back on topic, Digimon Adventure, that bit about Koromon apparently being defeated by Mugedramon

Koromon: That’s what you think, I just cut you into little pieces!

actually that quote went:
Koromon: i don't think so, u missed what i did as wargreymon. I sliced u like an onion!

Takagi Setsuna
10-25-2006, 08:28 PM
I quite enjoyed the beginning scene when Tohma and Gaomon enter DATS HQ and find Masaru and Agumon being humble to them all of a sudden - the expressions on their faces were priceless!

Leon Kennedy
10-25-2006, 08:28 PM
I quite enjoyed the beginning scene when Tohma and Gaomon enter DATS HQ and find Masaru and Agumon being humble to them all of a sudden - the expressions on their faces were priceless!

The first time you see Gaomon with the narrowed eyes look...

Takagi Setsuna
10-25-2006, 08:32 PM
The first time you see Gaomon with the narrowed eyes look...

Correct!

Osakamon
10-25-2006, 08:49 PM
When DemiDevimon kept putting up signs tricking Izzy and Tentomon to go in one direction. Tentomon's imagination is he best!

"Sunshine Be...oh. SUNSHINE Be...oh. Sunshine be...oh..." exdee!

Kruegera
10-26-2006, 11:13 PM
A few random quotes from the various seasons:

Davis: You can't do this. You're just a kid like me.
Digimon Emperor: No, I'm not just like you. If I was, I would be the one hanging off the cliff.

Davis: Did you see that? I got a noogie, that means I'm one of the guys now.
DemiVeemon: I have a question. If you're one of the guys now, does that mean you used to be one of the girls, and how come you never told me about it? I wish you humans would just make up your minds.

Matt: I've been living a lie.
Gabumon: You're not a natural blonde?

Takato Matsuki: Mom, Dad, why are girls so crazy?
Mrs. Matsuki: They're not. Their husbands make them that way.

Takato Matsuki: Sorry to wake you up so late.
Henry Wong: That's okay. I was just sleeping.
Terriermon: And not just sleeping... snoring too.

[about Rika]
Guilmon: You going to fight her, Takato?
Takato: No way, she's a girl. Besides, she'd kick my butt.

[while falling]
Takato Matsuki: Where are we going?
Henry Wong: You really think I have any idea?
Terriermon: Momentie.
Henry Wong: Oh, momentie yourself.

[Joe is doubled up on the floor in pain and clutching his stomach]
Kari: Joe what is it?
Joe: My stomach.
Kari: What's wrong does it hurt?
Joe: No. I'm just doing this coz it's fun

Henry Wong: Terriermon. It's not wise to mouth off to someone who's bigger than you.

Gabumon: You're the man!
Matt: And you're the wolf man!

Hawkmon: Why do I always get stuck with a defected human?

Joe: [yelling] Gomamon! I told you to save the food for later.
Gomamon: I thought you meant later as in 10 minutes later.
Joe: No. I meant we need to save food for later.
[Joe retches and heaves over the side of the boat]
Gomamon: I'm sorry, Joe. I didn't mean to eat all of the food.
Joe: Starvation is a good motivator.

Digimon Emperor: Hahahahahahahahahahaaaa... oh, it's not that funny...

Kuronaruku
10-27-2006, 09:58 AM
I can't quote it exactly, so If you can fix it, great.

(Not As Seen on TV-Tamers Dub)
Takato: Wait! I wonder.. Digimodify. Digivolution De-Activate.
*Nothing Happens*
Takato: Ugh. Didn't work. I wonder id Digivolution DeActivate is a real word?

Rax-Blackcat
10-27-2006, 04:21 PM
The training inside a giant poop, in the videogame Digimon world.

MugenSeiRyuu
10-28-2006, 04:34 AM
V-Tamer Epsiode Une. The whole Episode !

Everything Ivan says !