PDA

View Full Version : The need help thread

Master-Element
04-02-2007, 03:41 PM
this thread is so people can ask for help.
So any way I beat raremon on Moonlight and finished the first quest, and had the kid and the Kabukimon talk in the building. but I cant figure out what to do next, so a little help please.

FET-Kun
04-02-2007, 04:25 PM
You have to do a quest from each of those Digimon before you can further the main storyline. You can try checking if a storyline quest is open by speaking with the middle Digimon at the counter, which is Seraphimon for Sunburst.

I'm personally stuck on the 7th quest from Seraphimon for the main storyline. If anyone knows what to do......yeah, lemme know. XD Also, need to know what I need 145 of to evolve Galgomon to Rapidmon.

Kamikun
04-02-2007, 10:43 PM
You have to do a quest from each of those Digimon before you can further the main storyline. You can try checking if a storyline quest is open by speaking with the middle Digimon at the counter, which is Seraphimon for Sunburst.

I'm personally stuck on the 7th quest from Seraphimon for the main storyline. If anyone knows what to do......yeah, lemme know. XD Also, need to know what I need 145 of to evolve Galgomon to Rapidmon.

Galgomon needs 145 Speed to evolve to Rapidmon.
Some of the Evolution Requirements can be found here: http://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Digimon_Story:_Sunburst_and_Moonli ght_Guide

Airdra
04-03-2007, 08:09 AM
Okay, I'm playing Sunburst and I've beat the person I'm assuming is my rival in the Coliseum (she had a Lilamon, MachGaogamon, and Lunamon), and I won. Now I'm in what I'm assuming is the Light Fang base/city place, but my Digimon did not heal after the fight. Where do I go to heal them?

Ten no Sasuke
04-03-2007, 08:13 AM
Okay, I'm playing Sunburst and I've beat the person I'm assuming is my rival in the Coliseum (she had a Lilamon, MachGaogamon, and Lunamon), and I won. Now I'm in what I'm assuming is the Light Fang base/city place, but my Digimon did not heal after the fight. Where do I go to heal them?

You need to go to the place where you can convert digimon data to digimon and switch your teams etc from what I could tell thats the only place for restoring health which kinda annoys me

Airdra
04-03-2007, 08:17 AM
Oh, that bites. >.<;; I was kind of half-hoping my game had glitched and just not healed, heh. Thanks. :D

MugenSeiRyuu
04-03-2007, 08:44 AM
Yes, that´s annoying. Especially because that damn base is like a maze.

Ryo
04-04-2007, 04:40 PM
Can anyone help me with the third MetalGreymon quest in Sunburst?

So, I talked to WarGrowlmon, went to Undersea drive-ish area. Did everything possible there- walked to every dead end and blocked path, talked with MarineDevimon a few times, opened all chests, unlocked a gate, follow that to another dead end, and get 100% scan data of every Digimon I saw.

So........What am I supposed to do? I went back to town to try to see if there was a new Digimon standing somewhere that I needed to talk to- but I couldn't find anyone. =/

Ritzbitz8
04-06-2007, 03:05 AM
Does anyone know what to do in the first MetalGreymon quest in Sunburst? Im not sure if I need it to advance or not, but Im not able to do anything else it seems. I go to the forest area and entered the locked part, and i get the first two parts of the quest done. But then I don't know what to do. I go into that underground place but nothing is in there... help plz.

EDIT: N/m, figured it out. But now the first Garudamon quest is giving me trouble..

Airdra
04-06-2007, 09:59 AM
I need to know what to do with the SuperStarmon quest in Sunburst...I talked to him, think I got the quest okay, and when I went to go to the map, there wasn't any particular location marked with "Quest." Is there just someone I need to talk to?

Ryo
04-06-2007, 10:07 AM
Yeah, for every quest, once you talk to the Perfect Digimon at the quest center, you need to go out into the city and search for a Digimon that's the same type as them.

Superstarmon is Holy, so you'd be looking for a Holy Digimon.
MetalGreymon's Dragon, so you'd look for a Dragon Digimon.
Garudamon's bird. Zudomon's Aquan.

The Digimon you're looking for will be an irregular (As in, they're not always in the city). Once you talk to that Digimon, you'll be able to have a "Quest" marker on the map.

I think for the first Superstarmon quest, you need to go look for a Gummimon (Not one of the guards though)

Airdra
04-06-2007, 10:10 AM
Great, thanks. :D *runs off to try it*

Sonic Blast
04-06-2007, 10:41 AM
I need alot of help. I have both games that I bought and recieved yesterday but I don't know what to do after i get the digifarm for the first time. What do I do?

EDIT: NEVER MIND I GOT IT

SharzMy
04-09-2007, 09:35 AM
What's the first Seraphimon's quest?

Thanks to Ryo.

Ryo
04-09-2007, 10:11 AM
For all the Seraphimon/Piedmon quests, just go to your team's leader.
Have a cut scene with the Team leader and their partner (+the 2nd in command, and sometimes other members), once the scene ends, go out of that area and head to the map- there will be a quest marker. (Sometimes you'll have to encounter a few other cut scenes along the way.)

SharzMy
04-10-2007, 02:54 PM
The Zudomon's quest that you talk with the Gizamon,I think it's the second from Zudomon,and you have to walk in a sewer..and turn on some switches..and what's next,what more I have to do there?Thanks

jpwong
04-10-2007, 05:58 PM
1. Get the quest
2. Talk to gizamon
3. Talk to Sunflowmon in W City
4. Goto Sewers and beat Hookmon near the second exit
5. Talk to Sunflowmon in W City
6. Talk to Gizamon
7. Return for reward

SharzMy
04-11-2007, 05:56 PM
Somebody knows all the requeriments to make my D-Tyrannomon into a SkullGreymon?Thank you.

AncientWisemon
04-14-2007, 07:05 AM
I don't know, but I suspect it requires jogressing. I have been trying to jogress my D-ty with everything I can think of. I'll let you know if anything pans out.

Ritzbitz8
04-14-2007, 11:05 AM
I'm stuck on a lot of quests right now...

The SuperStarmon quest where you go to that dark mansion and fight Myotismon. I dont know where to go after that, and i looked around a lot.

The Garudamon quest where you beat Lilamon, I dont know where to go after that either. Can anyone help me on these? Or if you dont know what Im talking about, I can go look more in depth as to what they are.

Ryo
04-14-2007, 11:30 AM
For the Superstarmon quest- Keep going deeper into the dungeon, VenomMyotismon is in there somewhere.

Ritzbitz8
04-14-2007, 08:23 PM
I keep ending up going in a loop and ending up back where I was... grr, I'll have to keep wandering around.

Kyo Kusanagi
04-14-2007, 10:40 PM
I'm stuck in the second request taken by Superstarmon, the one with Renamon as the client. I beat the Digimon at Log-in Montain. Then what?

jpwong
04-15-2007, 05:03 PM
Anyone know what the De-Evo requirements for Imperialdramon DM Viral is? I think you need to befriend something.

Zephyron
04-15-2007, 05:44 PM
To Degen Imperialdramon DragonBlack, you need to be:
- At Lv41
- Earned 8800 Dragon EXP
- Befriended Dinobeemon

SharzMy
04-16-2007, 04:43 PM
The Garudamon quest where you beat Lilamon, I dont know where to go after that either. Can anyone help me on these? Or if you dont know what Im talking about, I can go look more in depth as to what they are.

Please!Someone answer our question! :(

Tsum
04-16-2007, 04:51 PM

Unfortunately, it seems there aren't many Sunburst players on at the moment....

In any case, it seems in order to actually get a Skull Greymon, you'll need to have your prior form at level 42, have at least 7000 Dark EXP, and have already befriended a Skull Greymon. If you didn't get Skull Greymon as your starter (You probably didn't, since you are playing Sunburst) then the only way to get him is to hatch one from a Nightmare Egg.

Nightmare Egg
Evilmon + Dark (Spirit 150)
Hatching Requirements: Dark Exp. 800, Spirit 160

jpwong
04-16-2007, 07:32 PM

You haven't defeated all the bosses then. Alternatively, if you have defeated everyone along the way, you may have to go back to the first person you beat up on the quest and you'll give then whatever and complete the quest.

It would also help to know what quest you're on. If you haven't been taking sidequests from farm digimon, they give them out in a specific order, so like Wargremon quest 2. That's how all the help has been given out in if you look at the general discussion topic, it's all listed like Starmon quest 2

Ritzbitz8
04-17-2007, 02:50 AM
It's Garudamon quest #4. I've been ignoring it and doing other quests, including Garudamon #5, but I know I'm gonna have to complete it at some point. Still can't figure it out.

jpwong
04-17-2007, 05:42 AM
I'm pretty sure that's one of the fairly straitforward quests, though it is one of the multi-kill ones IIRC. The jungle has 3-4 different exit squares, and you have to fight all over the map, so you may have to systematically go through the place to find the las digimon you need to fight/talk with.

Ritzbitz8
04-17-2007, 12:58 PM
ohhh... makes sense. Thank you.

Paradise_Lost
04-17-2007, 01:05 PM
Anybody figured out how to increase Farm's memory? I can only put two things in it.

Santaskid
04-17-2007, 01:13 PM
to increase farm memory you buy upgrades at the Farm Shops. First option in a farm shop is to buy an aditional farm/island, second is to buy upgrades. Then you select the farm you want to buy stuff for and then the upgrades include, terrain types, BGM, DPU(icreases number of digimon the farm can have, the max number of digimon a farm can hold is 8 though), and Memory(increases the memory so it can hold more items, or better items since it is based on the G size of items, which range from 4G to 16G.)

jpwong
04-17-2007, 01:24 PM
Anybody figured out how to increase Farm's memory? I can only put two things in it.

In addition to what was said above, you must change your farm type before you can buy any space upgrades. By default you have some crappy island that has virtually no benefits, you have to change the type before it will allow you to buy more digimon and item space.

Paradise_Lost
04-18-2007, 10:06 AM
And how do I change type? I think I tried everything.

Santaskid
04-18-2007, 10:12 AM
you purchase a terrain type for the farm. it's the option below BGM in the farm shop. Then you go to your farm and go to the third option on the screen when viewing your farm, then select the option above BGM to set a type, then you can by the other two types of upgrades(DPU, and memory)

Zangetsu
04-18-2007, 11:22 AM
In Zudomon's *** quest (client: Ebidramon), I had to battle Dragomon and now I have to do something starting with ME.......anyone know what it is I have to do? I can battle MarineDevimon, Dragomon and MarineAngemon in the wild, so I'm not too sure what I am looking for........

Santaskid
04-18-2007, 11:36 AM
the ME is probably MEtal Seadramon.

Zangetsu
04-18-2007, 12:02 PM
where can I find him? I have been all over the underwater and haven't found anyone else besides Dragomon.....

Santaskid
04-18-2007, 12:48 PM
I don't have Sunburst so I can't really help you on where, but MEtal seadramon is the most likely when it comes to digimon in a water area starting with ME. I have Moonlight and type quests are slightly different.

Zangetsu
04-18-2007, 12:57 PM
Can someone with Sunburst help me on where to go?

I will keep searching, but its getting frustrating since my Paildramon needs some Dragon Exp, not Aquan Exp........

Agunimon
04-18-2007, 01:34 PM
@Zangetsu After talking with Dagomon you must defeat Pukumon, he is in the near from Dagomon and then you must defeat MetalSeadramon, he ist near to the start teleport. And then ou talk again with Dagomon and can go to the City for ending of the Quest.

And for the Dragon EXP, continue the story and you must defeated Gaioumon, he gives a lot (Dragon) EXP

(sorry for bad english, I hope you understand this)

Zangetsu
04-18-2007, 01:55 PM
To make sure I understand you:

Defeat Pukumon
(pretty sure I already beat him)
Defeat MetalSeadramon
*NEAR START TELEPORT*
Talk to Dragomon
Talk to Ebidramon
Talk to Zudomon
Collect reward

SharzMy
04-20-2007, 11:40 AM
When I'll get a Solarmon's line Digi?Cant wait for Minervamon.I'm playing Sunburst

and second,I'm in the ****-B quest of Seraphimon,the one in the ice cave with the Mammothmon,in the third topic he says something about ADR some japanese stuff GET!
I've looked all the cave but I find nothing.What I'm supposed to do now?Thanks

Zangetsu
04-20-2007, 11:56 AM
You can find solarmon in the island to the top-right

*SPOILER*

It's the island you fight GranDracmon......

*END SPOILER*

SharzMy
04-21-2007, 05:01 PM
Thanks.I still can't get this ADR item.Please.

jpwong
04-21-2007, 11:12 PM
Thanks.I still can't get this ADR item.Please.

IIRC you don't actually have to get anything, but if it's the mission to the whole ice world, you have to take one of the pipe tubes underwater and then go back up the third one to get the boss fight. And be warned, the cutscene stuff starts the moment you resurface, so do all your healing etc, right before you go back up.

SharzMy
04-26-2007, 02:46 PM
Now I'm stuck in the ****** six stars quest from Seraphimon.I talked with the Ophanimon guy and saw the WaruSeadramon.I have to do the third part of the quest.Now what I'm supposed to do?Please

The map don't tell the quest!The "part" of the question have a interrogation point(?).

jpwong
04-26-2007, 06:49 PM
There is one storyline quest that doesn't have the "quest" icon on the map. This is the major boss mission where you have to go to the Moonlight City. In the area with the warp pads, rather than warping, head southeast and you'll get more cutscene stuff.

Sunburst Master
04-28-2007, 01:08 PM
I can't beat SuperStarmon quest Five. I beat cherrymon. Now what? Ok Skipped that Quest What are the requirements to digivolve Knightmon to Alphamon?

Kyo Kusanagi
04-29-2007, 06:55 PM
Can someone explain how to Wi-Fi Battle, I tried to before, but had problems connecting, even after I inputted the friend codes..........

jpwong
04-29-2007, 07:09 PM
You goto the counter, pick WiFi, Pick the top option, start hitting "A" for all the prompts, and then wait. Once your friend is also at the same stage, it should autodetect both your DSs and take you to the battle setup screen where you can pick your teams, digimon layout and handicaps, then it's just battle as normal.

itEnds420
05-24-2007, 12:49 AM
I need help.
I'm stuck on seraphimons sixth quest.
Where you go to the beach.
Yeah...
I got the door down that was blocking the right from the entrance portal, and now I can't figure out what to do.

Sunburst Master
05-24-2007, 05:10 AM
Random matching rocks. I got a Lunamon egg. The requirements are Dark EXP (some sign) 100 (Some sign)

and Holy EXP (some sign) 100 (Some sign)

What does this mean

jpwong
05-24-2007, 05:29 AM
If you have something blocking the path, wander around a bit. There's ussually a switch to deactivate the gate, or a chaos portal to bypass it and get to the next area.

itEnds420
05-24-2007, 10:14 AM
My problem is, I can't find the next thing I have to deactivate. I've wandered around quite a bit, but all I found were dead ends, not even a door blocking another path.

EDIT: And does anyone know how to get SlashAngemon? I've looked all over but I haven't found out how...
And can you get Botamon on sunburst? If so, where?

EDIT again: Nevermind, found out where to go.

SharzMy
05-24-2007, 02:34 PM
SlashAngemon is one of the Megas for Patamon.

itEnds420
05-25-2007, 12:54 AM
Okay, new spot I'm stuck at. Wonderful.

I'm stuck on MetalGreymons 3rd quest. Where you go to the underwater wonderland made of ice. Yeah...
I can't figure out where to find the guys to beat or the chests to open for the kraken digimon.

jpwong
05-25-2007, 05:26 AM
Can't remember if this is the right quest, but IIRC you need to talk to a few digimon. There's a first one along the path, then you have to talk with another one down the way where you end up battling. Then you have to go back to the first one.

itEnds420
05-26-2007, 07:08 PM
No, its not like that.
And I can't figure out what I have to do.
Its making me angry.
=[

itEnds420
05-28-2007, 01:36 PM
Edit:Nevermind, found out what I had to do.

Sunburst Master
06-03-2007, 11:15 AM
Okay, new spot I'm stuck at. Wonderful.

I'm stuck on MetalGreymons 3rd quest. Where you go to the underwater wonderland made of ice. Yeah...
I can't figure out where to find the guys to beat or the chests to open for the kraken digimon.

Funny if you looked around Someone already answered that question for me. infact i even made a thread about it. ;D

Anyway. Is it best to degenerate from Mega to ultimate then vice versa to get MAX stats ,or degenerate to baby then go up to mega again

Saint_Reaver
06-03-2007, 06:44 PM
^ that I would like to know too if anyone knows it the anwser

What I am asking about though...where is chicomon. solarmon, and gigimon first obtainable? I have just finished the story quest where you beat grimmon(the first time he evolves), and I have just completed the second superstarmon quest(where you fight dorugamon).

richid
06-03-2007, 06:55 PM
^ that I would like to know too if anyone knows it the anwser

What I am asking about though...where is chicomon. solarmon, and gigimon first obtainable? I have just finished the story quest where you beat grimmon(the first time he evolves), and I have just completed the second superstarmon quest(where you fight dorugamon).

you get those three on task mountain XD

Auraoa
07-02-2007, 04:20 PM
Can anyone help me with Andromon's ** quest?The Client is Kotemon.I checked all over the sewers but couldn't find anything significant.o_o

Moke_moke
07-06-2007, 07:48 AM
There is one storyline quest that doesn't have the "quest" icon on the map. This is the major boss mission where you have to go to the Moonlight City. In the area with the warp pads, rather than warping, head southeast and you'll get more cutscene stuff.

I'm doing the exact same quest but for Moonlight Version. How do I even start that cutscene? Is the area with the warp pads in the City or in the beach area?

Moke_moke
07-06-2007, 01:53 PM

I'm doing the exact same quest but for Moonlight Version. How do I even start that cutscene? Is the area with the warp pads in the City or in the beach area?

um....nevermind. I figured out where to go.

Saint_Reaver
07-06-2007, 08:02 PM
What should my digimon's overall stat's be to take on the Gaia Origin quest?(overall they are all around 400+..except for my crescemon)

OH and what should my digimon's overall stats be to take on Anubismon and Darkdramon after the quest?( I know for imperialdramon FM they'd need to be at least 800+ and with about 7000 hp)

Zephyron
07-07-2007, 01:48 AM
Gaia Origin stat recommendations would be about an average base of about 500-600 for an easier time.

Anubimons would require 650+ average stats to have an easier time, but you'll be exposing yourself in grave danger fighting them since their signature attacks inflict the Death status.

Moke_moke
07-07-2007, 06:02 AM
Spoiler........sort of.

About the story quest after you finish the Gaia Origin quest, what digimon are recommended to take down BeelzemonBM and GallantmonBM? I died fighting Gallantmon BM. I had digimon around level 63 on average, and I used a lot of items. Is GallantmonBM the last one to go down? Because fighting all of them in a row is a headache.

Zephyron
07-07-2007, 07:35 AM
Corrections

You unlock ?????????/Gaia Origin Challenge after completing the game.
Next, you fight Gallantmon CM (not BM) during the course of the Quest, not after it.

Yes, Gallantmon CM is the last boss character for you to take down in the Quest.
Note: Levels don't play as much as an importance as your moveset does.

I recommend using a double-edged sword strategy against Gallantmon CM if you have not gotten your Digimon up to stats, and that is to use a Dark Type Digimon that either learns (or has a powerful signature attack) darkness based move available at its disposal. Bring recovery items along, such as Full Repair S/D/T and Digi-Reviver S/D/T.

With an average stat of 500+ per Digimon, you should be able to defeat all 7 enemy sets after a few hurdles.

Moke_moke
07-07-2007, 06:03 PM
oh ok. guess I need to train a lot more then. I always make it down to him and he rapes me. I can't tell which one is the Digi Reviver out of all my items. But I have a lot of Full Repair.

Zephyron
07-08-2007, 10:56 AM
??????? = Digi-Reviver item, comes in 3 classes, Single (S), Double (D) and Triple (T)

???????S is available for purchase in (Shine West)/(Dark East) Area
???????D is available for purchase in Shine/Dark South Area
???????T in available for purchase in Shine/Dark North Area

Unknown Neo
07-08-2007, 02:21 PM
I don't know if this helps but I found that spacing out your digimon so there's a space between them while fighting can help. It just makes it harder to heal more then one.

Moke_moke
07-11-2007, 08:09 AM
I'm currently training an Alphamon. What kind of moves are best for it?

Zephyron
07-13-2007, 02:52 AM
Depends on which kinds of family trees you decide to branch or Jogress Slide it into.

Alphamon is a 'Trainer' type Digimon given his typing and traits, so a recommendation would be to make it learn 1 hit wide area moves covering different kinds of elements.

If you plan to use it competitively battling online, Royal Slash is a must.

aznboii2nv
07-15-2007, 01:52 AM
someone help me.. for superstarmons quest [client; unimon] what do you do after you beat cherrymon

Abarai
07-19-2007, 10:42 PM
I was looking over the DNA Digivolution/Jogressing stuff, and I'm probably going to ask a constantly asked question. When the requirements for the Jogresees are listed, what Digimon does it apply to?
IE: WarGreymon
- Mametyramon + Flamedramon
(Lv47 and above, Dragon EXP10000 and above, Attack 300 and above)
Do they BOTH need it? Or just one? ...Also relating to Jogressing -- does anything special result in Jogressing? IE: something beneficial to the Digimon that you wouldn't be able to obtain from just following the normal Digivolution line to the same Digimon (aside from stats).

I also am curious as to what changed in the ability system, as was mentioned in the youtube video I saw (the one with random encounters). IIRC you said the trait system has been replaced with something else.

That and I was wondering if anyone could do some ring translations? The rest of the stuff is relatively easy but it's hard to discern which ring boosts what. Thanks if anyone is willing to do this.

Zephyron
07-20-2007, 01:30 AM
Jogress stat requirement applies only to the Jogress initiator.

The Trait system (practically worthless) has been completely replaced by the Technique learning system. Like the previous game, a Digimon can learn moves when it reaches a certain level, and Jogress Initiators get to keep the moves (Up to 4 Learnt moves, the 5th move is their Unique move, such as Fire Rocket for Flamedramon). This itself opens a myriad of possibilities on how to raise your Digimon for combat, adding depths not previously found in DWDS1.

Traits are now exclusively arranged for each individual Digimon, with Megas having 4 ability traits, Ultimates/Armors having 3, Champions having 2, and anything lower just 1 trait.

Also, let it be known that another change is the drastic improvement in the Elemental Defense system in the game. Unlike the previous game, where Elemental Defense plays virtually no visible role, Elemental Defense plays an extremely critical role in DWDS D/D in terms of online combat. I'll touch on the physics involved later.

In addition, your Digimon typings play a role in the game this time round, and they change every evolution (so save before you evolve). Example being the Attacker types. Attackers gain a +10% bonus for damage count, and is by far my favourite typing to use in battle.

In these contexts, the game allows you to use the 'lesser' Digimon if you'd want to combat higher class Digimon (e.g Champions VS Megas) depending on how well you've raised them. A Digimon with a highly variable/adaptable moveset is a testament of how skillful a Tamer is in this game. (Note: Using a lower evolution line does place you at a disadvantage however, since Megas are the only Digimon to get 4 assembled traits. However, this depends on the Megas as well, since abilities like 'Reduce MP Cost', EXP Upping Traits, Bit Upping traits, Retreat Rate boosting traits and Item Collection traits are worthless in a high level online battle)

For example this Flamedramon (My 2nd one, recently completed its training. Training started at the 410th + hour, completed @ 490 hours in Sunburst. First Flamedramon was used in making another Omnimon):

Full Sweeper Class type Digimon, Attack Typing
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b111/RandomDrifter/DigimonGaming/Ray---Stats.gif

As can be seen, all 4 of its learnt attack moves span 4 different elemental classes

Rainbow Bubble was picked from Chicomon @ Lv 60 (Power 101 X 2, Water Element, cuts target(s) attack power)
Shining Ray was picked from ImperialdramonFM @ Lv 60 (Power 118 X 2, Machine Element, reduces enemy Machine Elemental Defense)
Flash Punch was picked from Goldramon @ Lv 66 (Power 102 X 3, Earth Element)
Royal Slash was picked from ImperialdramonPM @ Lv 90 (Power 145 X 3 hits, Holy Element)

Its Unique Move, Fire Rocket (Power 102, inflicts Death status) is available to it right at Level 1, the level all Digimon become after evolution/degeneration/conversion/hatching in this game.

How effective a Digimon plays its role in a fight highly depends what kind of training the player has decided to put it through. Hence, I really need to stress, unless that particular Digimon's family tree make up 4 useful moves, always, ALWAYS Jogress to pickup moves from other family trees. This is extremely crucial to build up a 'Surprise' class Digimon or making a Utility class Digimon.

Do note that once you complete the 'Gaia Origin Challenge' quest and have Digimon capable of tackling those crazy Wild encounters, building a Digimon up with an effective moveset takes only a while (about 10 hours + in game hours for me in the span of 4 days), its something else that will take up the bulk of your time to train.

As for the Rings:
Speed Ring * May act as crucial tactical item in Online Battle
Spirit Ring
Anti (Poison/Paralysis/Death/Sleep) Core, the Health Ring is recommended over these unless you want to completely block out the effects of a certain status infliction
Sanity Core * Prevents confusion
Health Ring * EXTREMELY crucial item for Digimon without the 'Status Barrier' trait. It greatly increases a Digimon's defense against all status inflictions.
Snipe Ring * Buffing/Resurrector/Healer Class Digimons do not need this. Recommended for Digimon without at least a 'Sniper 3' trait.
Parry Ring * Increases evasion rate. Pair up with 'Evasion Dance' trait to create a dodger (Noteable ones are Calumon, and to some extent Omnimon)
Critical Ring * Increases Critical Rate. Pair up with 'Assassin's Sense' trait to create an insane critical hitter (Omnimon is recommended)
Dash Ring * Increases chaces for retreating a wild encounter, practically worthless
Damage Ring * Increases Damage dealt in Battle by a minor extent. Kind of worthless, since equipping the best Damage Ring on a non-Attack Type still would not allow it to deal as much damage as an Attack Type.
Legend Ring * Speed and Spirit + 30, Evasion + 10%
Ultima Ring * All base stats + 20

Bit Ring
EXP Ring * EXP Ring Gamma increases EXP earned by 18%, the God of Luck trait increases EXP earned by 12%

As for the other rings, they merely increases Elemental Defense by 150/1100, not worth the time.

Also, note that you are not limited to equipping just 1 item for each class.

Abarai
07-20-2007, 12:57 PM
Thank you for that excellent reply. ^_^ Sorry to trouble you a bit more, but I'm still not clear on the 'techniques' thing...Exactly how are the techniques kept? >_< You said the Jogress Initiator keeps the moves, but wouldn't the final result of jogressing overwrite those moves? Sorry for the trouble, but thanks in advance.

Unknown Neo
07-20-2007, 07:38 PM
That looks really cool. So you made it yourself? That's really detailed.

Zephyron
07-20-2007, 09:18 PM
I'll try to explain this in the simplest fashion as possible.

Digimon reaches certain level -> Learn Technique

Case 1:
If Equipped technique list = 4 Techniques total
Then let user select the Technique he wants to override/keep

If Override with new Technique
Delete old Technique and replace with new Technique

If Discard new Technique
Delete new Technique and preserve old ones

Case 2:
If Equipped Technique list < 4 Techniques total
Then add new Technique into existing Tech List.

Abarai
07-20-2007, 10:38 PM
Ah, I see. Thanks again, and sorry for my poor understanding previously.

aznboii2nv
07-20-2007, 11:15 PM
hey zephyrmon.. you seem very professional at this game.. can you help me with superstarmons quest.. [client; unimon] i asked this before but no-one answered me, since your pretty far in the game.. can you help me

Zephyron
07-21-2007, 03:08 AM
I cannot remember the specifics since I've completed that quest about 450+ hours ago in the game, but I believe you're supposed to look for and talk to (and battle) 2 - 3 Digimon in the forest.

If I remember right, the sequence goes like this:
1.) Talk to Unimon
2.) Head to Register Jungle, search for 3 Digimon in a linear fashion walking through the jungle
3.) Talk to Gabumon
4.) Talk to Woodmon, do battle with it
5.) Talk to Cherrymon, do battle with it
6.) Head back to the Digital City, search for Lilymon in one of the City's sectors
7.) Talk to Unimon
8.) Collect the reward from the Quest Counter

SharzMy
07-21-2007, 09:25 AM
Please,could you say us where did you do that card of your Flamedramon?It's interesting.Maybe there's a complete list of the attacks in the site :D..or not?Or you've done it only by yourself? :-\

xMirage
07-21-2007, 11:34 AM
I found out.

Anyways, thanks Zeph for the Jogress thing, I thought both digimon needed requirements, now I have Paildramon =D

EDIT AGAIN: Need help with quest, request from Yanmamon, and I had to talk to Shogungekomon, and now I'm lost again D=

Zephyron
07-21-2007, 08:23 PM
A Moonlight Quest... Fortunately that was not a Moonlight Farm Quest since I've not began any of those -_-;;

Anyway -

Quest: Wishing for some Tasty Water
Client: Yanmamon

Steps:
1.) Talk to Yanmamon in the Dark Square
2.) Head to Loop Swamp and talk to ShogunGekomon
3.) Search for the item DigiClean Ether
4.) Bring it back to ShogunGekomon. He will create the Tasty Water out of it
5.) Head back to the Dark Square and give Yanmamon the item
6.) Collect your reward from the Quest Counter

Edit: Forgot that Unicode doesn't work

aznboii2nv
07-21-2007, 10:20 PM
thanks heaps zephrmon ;D big help.. all i had to do was look for lillymon.. thanks again

roei115
07-23-2007, 01:08 PM
hi im in the first quest with myotismon and i dont know who to talk to plz help me

aznboii2nv
07-23-2007, 01:50 PM
roei.. talk to all the dark digimon in the city.. i think it was a pagumon you need to talk to.. not sure... cant remember

roei115
07-24-2007, 03:23 PM
hi after the main mission in the swamp after i defeat the skull guy i go back and i talk to jullia it says i haven't finished the mission and still
the qust mark is on the map.(in moonlight)

jpwong
07-24-2007, 04:06 PM
No offense, but there's a http://withthewill.net/Themes/default/images/buttons/modify.gif Modify Button for a reason. No need to triple post.

aznboii2nv
07-26-2007, 02:03 AM
after u finish the quest roei.. go back and talk to the digimon in the city..

eg. if you got the quest from piedmon or seraphimon.. then go back and talk to chaosgallantmon or orphanimon

if you got the quest from the other digimon.. talk to the digimon that you talkd to in the city.. hope i helped

roei115
07-27-2007, 06:25 PM
thanks

edit:i already finished the quest. by the way can you tell how do i get my flamedramon who stopped lvling up at lvl 50 to lvl up again. and how do i
up the stats of the ones teht stopped lvling up

aznboii2nv
07-27-2007, 09:46 PM
you can degenerate and re-digivolve so that its max lvl can increase.. understand ?

roei115
07-27-2007, 10:21 PM
but what do i do with an armor evo

aznboii2nv
07-27-2007, 10:47 PM
im not really sure.. i guess jus train it into aeroveedramon.. and degenerate back into veemon.. well thats what im doing with my one

Zephyron
07-27-2007, 11:00 PM
Would you 2 please write in proper punctuation and grammar?

Anyway, for Armor evolutions, you go into the Digilab PC and Degenerate them the same way you have Armor Digivolved them. The 'Armor Evolution' option would have been replaced by 'Armor Degeneration'.

To increase Aptitude, Degeneration would be the recommended method of choice, since the DigiLab Farm Good's training pen: DNA Code, has only a 2% success rate.

As for Aptitude gains:
Mega -> Ultimate: 5 Apt
Ultimate -> Champion: 4 Apt
Champion -> Rookie: 2 Apt
Rookie -> In-Training: 1 Apt

Special:
Armor -> Rookie: 8 Apt
(Except for Tailmon/Gatomon)

roei115
07-27-2007, 11:29 PM
ok thanks

lost in thought
07-28-2007, 12:27 AM
@Roei115 & aznboii2nv:
For gods sake, read the rules and learn to type the both of you.

Oh, and Roei, if you've got only 4 or less words to use in a reply; you shouldn't be replying.

roei115
08-04-2007, 12:59 PM
how do i get the Gaia Origin quest ive done all the main story quests up until naw?

aznboii2nv
08-12-2007, 03:28 AM
Hey Zephyrmon, I got a question about slide jogress. Anyone can answer this if they know what i mean.

When you slide jogress.
Eg. For Alphamon
- Magnamon + DoruGremon
(Lv61 and above, Holy EXP45000 and above, Spirit 400 and above)

When i jogress Alphamon with Dorugreymon, I get alphamon and when i jogress Dorugreymon with Alphamon, I get Dorugreymon. Is there something i have to do ? I've got the requirements and everything, It just doesn't seem to work.

EDIT: nvm, i figured out that the digimons rank has to be lower

SoulSeducter
08-31-2007, 12:48 PM
Hi everybody :)

about armor evolution - got where to look for DE :) show me how to do Armor evolution ;D

and one more thing - weakness and resistance guide what moves are good vs. what types of digimons