PDA

View Full Version : English Players

Betterthanumon
04-02-2007, 04:04 PM
I can't read japanese and was wondering if sunurst/moonlight is easy enough to play if you can't. And while I'm at it could somebody tell me what the difference between them is?

Not a Diginoob
04-02-2007, 04:07 PM
a lot of the FAQa, and guides being put up are for the non-Japanese speaking players(which is most of us)
but if you don't want to pay attention to the story than I'd guess it'd be pretty easy.

SakuyamonX
04-02-2007, 04:09 PM
It should be noted that most of the game is just Hiragana and Katakana, which should take only a few days to memorize.

Santaskid
04-02-2007, 04:15 PM
Well once you get the feel of the menu system for it, I don't see where there would be to much problem, sure you miss out on the actual story not being able to read japanese, heck I can only read Japanese to a certain extent so I miss most of the stories in imported games anyways. People around here are slowly compiling a list of evolution requirements, and other FAQs. So I'm sure if you did get stuck people would try to help, as long as you don't ask what to do for every little bit of the game.

It seems like the other famous two version monster raising game, they seem to have version exclusive Digimon. They also seem to have slightly different story lines, since each game has a different perspective on the events since they focus on two different rival guilds. Other than that I don't know any other differences.

Betterthanumon
04-02-2007, 04:30 PM
I'm pretty sure that I am going to import it now since it dosen't seem that hard to understand. I'm probably gonna just use a buy it now bid on ebay, but is there a better place to buy?

Santaskid
04-02-2007, 04:41 PM
well Ebay isn't one of the best places, try a recomened import site, http://withthewill.net/index.php?topic=2785.0 that thread has some sites to order from. They are probably your best choice.

SakuyamonX
04-02-2007, 05:47 PM
Maybe XComp will do a detailed guide for the new Digimon Story games again. He has a translated script + guide for the first Digimon Story game, so he might do it again... *shrugs*