PDA

View Full Version : Few Questions

Pamizard
03-31-2007, 12:24 PM
Hi!! I first heard of this game......by accident ;D ;D!!!! I was looking for a walkthrough for Digimon World DS and i found this. I saw teh movies on youtube and now I am like totally excited about this game... but my question is.. when is it going to come out Here in the USA. I am not planning on ordering the Japanese version because one, I don't understand the language, and two, there is no point in buying one in a language you don't understand. Does anybody know when these games might come out in the USA?

SakuyamonX
03-31-2007, 12:25 PM
There is no word of an English Version, yet. It's still too early, I think...

But I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing this game in America ^_^;

jpwong
03-31-2007, 12:26 PM
At this point, no announcement has been made regarding an english or US release of the games.

Logic suggests that supposing a similar timeline as Digimon Story, you might look at a fall release, though it could take longer.

Pamizard
03-31-2007, 12:29 PM
i just hope its in the summer cause I might not have teh chance to buy it while i'm in college... or something like that cause i'm going to be a freshman in college next year

jpwong
03-31-2007, 12:36 PM
You seem to misunderstand, Digimon Story took 5 months to be translated for english consumers, this time the games are larger and there are two. The earliest you can probably see the english release is September, though in all likelyhood it will take slightly longer.

Pamizard
03-31-2007, 12:37 PM
......... i understand. I'll be patient