PDA

View Full Version : Sunburst Walkthrough

jpwong
03-30-2007, 02:53 PM
Ok, I'm leaving this unlocked, anyone can contribute, and the combined data will eventually be placed in the FAQ topic.

This is for Digimon Story SUNBURST Version only

Please post what to do from start to end all plotline events, what to do, where to go, who to fight. Please do this IN ORDER. Ie, whoever posts first should be posting the start of the game and so forth with the last poster posting about the last bit of the game.

If there are multiple gamepaths you can choose, please make it clear at the top of your post which option you selected to take that path. If you can get pictures, even better.

If there are sidequests like in Story, post the quest number, who asks for it, what you have to find and where you need to go to find it.

Posts not relevent to walkthrough information will be deleted

jpwong
03-30-2007, 10:31 PM
Ok, yadda yadda, you start the game, you beat the 3 back to back fight with ease.
You get a small cutscene with lots of talking with the leader of the moonlight guys

Go back to the arena and you'll face your rival. Win, get some more cutscenes stuff.

Head south, see the thing warp off, more stuff.

Go east until you get another cutscene, then go south to gatomon's place (use the warping pad).

Get another cutscene with everyone reverting to egg form. Head all the way back to where you started, fight the evil bad thing with your weak ass digimon, get some more cutscenes.

Congrats, you can now leave the city (after getting a few more cutscenes as you attempt to leave).

If you need to heal, go to the area that has Gatomon's digimon island.

If you want a more plot descriptive summery, go read this one, it takes you to the same point in the game.
http://withthewill.net/index.php?topic=2784.0

Sunburst Master
04-28-2007, 02:33 PM
Alright Now It's my turn

Report back to Ophanimon and Then go to the Area that is marked quest. Walk to the end of the area and defeat Aquillamon. He is at LV 30 so train first in the other 2 areas.

Then walk to the quest building and do all the quest till you beat the gaem. Will use mor info soon

Edit: if you need Help Desperately Pme I will Answer soon