PDA

View Full Version : Differences?

Vande
03-30-2007, 10:27 AM
I'm assuming both games have differences - anyone gonna note em please?

Anubimon
03-30-2007, 10:40 AM
Main difference seems to be stuff in the plot... You work for opposing organizations in each game and I assume you go on different missions but to the same areas.
The encounter rate of some Digimon apparently changes in the versions. What's common in SB may be rare in ML. It seems that both games have all of the Digimon available (except maybe Lunamon/Coronamon? I dunno).
Apparently there's some talk about different evolution trees for some Digimon, but I think that may have just been a BS rumor.
That's all I know of... there's probably other stuff.

The Golux
03-30-2007, 12:40 PM
Corona and Luna may not actually be findable in the wiild, but if you match them, you can probably get an egg that will hatch into one or the other.

Devkyu
03-30-2007, 12:57 PM
As far as I can tell, depending on what version you have and the sex of your character, your "rival" from the opposing organization will be the other game's player character of the opposite sex.

So if you have Sunburst, and chose the male character, your rival will be Sayo.

Other differences so far are that obviously, the starter packs are different. I didn't look into the story much because it's SO hard to read with all the lagging from the emu until my Moonlight gets here... probably tomorrow, Monday at the latest.

The Golux
03-30-2007, 05:04 PM
I chose a male (balance Pack) in Moonlight, and my rival was Kou (with Angemon, RiseGreymon, and Coronamon).