PDA

View Full Version : Which starter pack did you pick and why?

SakuyamonX
03-29-2007, 02:37 PM
So I'm wondering which starter packs did you guys pick, and why?

And yes, I know some of you picked all of them just to see what kind of evolutions the Digimon have. So then the question would be, Which starter pack did you choose to stick with?

Sunburst - I picked the Balance Pack which is, Coronamon, RizeGreymon, and Angewomon. Because I love Digimon Savers, and Angewomon (as well as Ophanimon rocks). I want to try to build a team full of Savers Digimon.

Moonlight - I picked the Pretty Pack (Lunamon, Lilymon, and Pandamon) because it has Lilymon in it, and I want to build a Shoujo Digimon Team =p so having Lunamon and Palmon already is cool.

AlforceVeedramon
03-29-2007, 02:41 PM
I don't have the game; I'll be betting it when it comes to the US. But in any case, for Sunburst, I'll be picking the pack with Airdramon and Sinduramon, so I can regress Airdramon back to Chibomon and raise him as a Veemon.

For Moonlight, I'm not sure yet.

Airdra
03-29-2007, 02:50 PM
I don't have Sunburst yet, but I'm picking the pack with Airdramon and Sinduramon. As for why, guess. XD

Bantyo-Arch
03-29-2007, 03:22 PM
i ordered my copy of sunburst itl be here soon and i also plan on picking balance pack :) im wonderin if i should get moonlight also

reddmann
03-29-2007, 03:29 PM
I plan on getting Moonlight when it comes out in US... but I'll pick the pack with (black)WereGarurumon (so i can get gabumon and go thru the regular garurumon line ;D woot) and Skullgreymon

Santaskid
03-29-2007, 04:08 PM
My Moonlight was shipped already and I'll either pick the Defense or Balance pack. Defense can get me an Argomon, and even an Imperialdramon Virus(though that line seems rather random.) Balance would make it so I could get Mirage Gaogamon. So I don't really know what pack I'll choose.

Zdm321
03-29-2007, 07:08 PM
I got Moonlight a few days ago (sunburst should be "here" soon)

I have no clue what the name of the team i chose was, but it included Machgaogamon, Lunamon, and some mechanical digimon

Hopefully i get better at it ;D

The Golux
03-29-2007, 07:40 PM
That's the Balance pack; the other mon is Clockmon.

BoktaiFrog
03-30-2007, 06:30 AM
I'm lucky enough to get a copy of both games (but only have one DS...) I've started Sunburst and chose the Coronamon & Rizegreymon group.

TheTET
03-31-2007, 05:01 AM
I don't have the game but in Sunburst I would pick Angewomon, RizeGreymon, Coronamon cause they evolve to my some of favorite digis: Shinegreymon,Ophanimon and Apollomon

Unknown Neo
03-31-2007, 11:20 AM
For sun I can't decide on angewomon risegreymon or karatenmon and reppamon. And either machgaogamon and clockmon ffor moon or something else, I can't decide. You think they'd have these(or something close0 when it's released here?

Ryo
04-02-2007, 04:09 PM
For Sunburst, I chose Reppamon and Karatenmon. Not sure on the name of that pack.
I picked this, because I know the crazy amount of holy EXP needed for Sleipmon- and wanted to start with Kudamon early.
I already digivolved Piyomon to Saberdramon- then jogressed her with Monodramon to boost up Monodramon's stats, though I do really like Karatenmon's design.

I would've chosen the pack with RiseGreymon since I want a Shinegreymon. But I figured since I could obtain and degenerate DotAgumon so early in the game, I'd just use him.

Agunimon
04-13-2007, 01:23 PM
In Sunburst RiseGreymon, Coronamon & Angewomon
Why?: I like all Greymon's and I will have WarGreymon & ShineGreymon BM and I like human woman Digimon (Fairymon, Shutumon, Angewomon, Lilithmon and the others) so it this Team perfect for me XD

In Moonlight SkullGreymon, Lunamon & WereGarurumon (Black)
Why?: SkullGreymon is a Greymon & I will WereGarurumon (Black) evolve to MetalGarurumon for Jogress with WarGreymon

Santaskid
04-13-2007, 01:41 PM
Agunimon, you reasaon for choosing the pack you did in Moonlight, or the pack you want to choose in moonlight, is flawed.

SkullGreymon evolves from the black line of Agumon. So it is Botamon-BlackAgumon-Dark Tyranomon-SkullGreymon-Mugendramon(Machinedramon). Black WereGarurumon's line is also different. It is Goblimon-Ogremon-WereGarurumonB-Galfmon.

The Normal Agumon does get WarGreymon, and Gabumon's line gets MetalGarurumon. Lines this time around are different, becuase there are so many obtainable digimon.

Anyways. I did choose the pack with Clockmon and MachGaogamon in Moonlight because I had a couple team ideas in mind, one of which involved BantyoLeomon, and MirageGaogamon.

Tsum
04-13-2007, 02:01 PM
As for me, my starting team was Pandamon, Lilymon, and Lunamon.

To be honest, there really was no other reason besides my wanting to use Pandamon in one of the games for once, and the requirements to evolving into one later requires having used one before....

Agunimon
04-14-2007, 12:41 AM
@Santaskid I know this, I meant I will Goblimon (or the other form from him) later degenerate to Tsunomon and then evolve to Gabumon --> Garurumon --> WereGarurumon --> MetalGarurumon! And I don't mean the BlackAgumon from SkullGreymon, but a other normal Agumon whose I collect 100% Scan data for Jogress later. And SkullGreymon is a Greymon and BlackWarGreymon too and I wrote at my Sunburst text, I like all Greymon's!

So is it now understandable (and sorry for bad English XD)

Eric
04-21-2007, 02:07 PM
When I get the game (Sunburst) I will get the pack with Growlmon. I will then chuck the other 2 in the farm and use only Growlmon to beat the game. I'm one of those crazy gamers that love leveling. Also I beat DigiStory the same way, with one godly digimon, WarGreymon. Whom I put alot of work into. But Guilmon is by far more my favorite then Agumon, and I finally get to play with a Gigimon!

EnzanDX
09-05-2007, 01:59 AM
Team: Sunburst: Karatenmon, Coronamon, Reppamon
Reason: Karatenmon is just cool (As a matter of fact, I have it in my team now). Reppamon is, well... since I'm a Karatenmon fanboy, getting a Reppamon won't hurt. At least, they're not as lousy as the MegaSeadramon / Coronamon / Growlmon set, they put up a very, VERY miserable fight against MachGaogamon and Lunamon at the very start of the game.

Team: Moonlight: SkullGreymon, Lunamon, ShadowWereGarurumon
SkullGreymon and ShadowWereGarurumon are just utter ownage. Well, probably since DWDS1 has no SkullGreymon but meh, I happy to hear that ShadowWereGarurumon Digivolves to Gulfmon. Sadly, it was -just- Jogressed to my Betamon as a poor Goblimon.

MugenSeiRyuu
09-05-2007, 02:15 AM
Sunburst:Balance Pack with Coronamon, RizeGreymon and Angewomon.
Reason: I´m going for an all Dragon/Kaiju Team in this Game. RizeGreymon/Agumon is already a good Base for a Dragon. Angewomon does not only rock and is one of my favourites, she can also Jogress to become Holydramon.

Moonlight : Pretty Pack with Lunamon, Lilymon and Pandamon
Reason: I´m going for an All Female, badass Lady Team here. Lunamon is an obvius Choice. Lilymon might be stuck at Perfect Level, but an alternate Evolution line can be uses to Jogress into Lotusmon. When Pandamon devolves to Bearmon, it can follow an alternate Line, ending with Babamon. And Babamon can Jogress with Rosemon for Rosemon Burst Mode.

Paradise_Lost
09-06-2007, 11:19 AM
Defence pack: Lunamon(Dianamon), Chrysalimon(Argomon) and AtlurKabuterimon(Moon=Milleniumon).

Keramon, Dracmon and Argomon are awesome!!
As for Atlur....I guess I like Wormon's line(espcially in Brave Tamer!! Go ridiculously high HP!!!).

Mummification
09-06-2007, 01:25 PM
When the games come out in the US, I will be choosing:

Dawn: RiseGreymon, Coronamon, Angewomon. Reason is that I love the new line for Agumon. GeoGreymon looks so much cooler than the original Greymon, and ShineGreymon Burst Mode looks amazing. And Ophanimon is one of my favorite Digimon. Up there with Seraphimon and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode.

Dusk: MachGaogamon, Lunamon, Clockmon. Reason is Gaomon looks cool, and I like his digivolutions. And I want an Alphamon, and Clockmon is his Champion form in this game.

CharmanderAgumon8802
09-06-2007, 08:18 PM
In Dawn I'm going to choose the Reppamon/Coronamon/Karatenmon pack. I would have chosen the one with RizeGreymon and Angewomon, but I'll be getting DotAgumon and DotShineGreymon from the codes anyway, and Angewomon is a part of the same family as Reppamon anyway, but starting with her as a Reppamon will allow me easier access to the Kudamon line in case I want attacks from one of said line's evolutions. Then I also get a Piyomon family Digimon that I wouldn't have gotten by choosing RizeGreymon/Angewomon as a bonus.

In Dusk I'll probably be choosing the SkullGreymon/Lunamon/WereGarurumonBlack pack, but I haven't put nearly as much thought into that yet.

ChildOfLight
09-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Is Rara/Lalamon in any of the pack? I really want her because it really annoyed me when Lilimon didn't have Rosemon or her Burst Mode!

MugenSeiRyuu
09-07-2007, 02:20 PM
No. Sorry, no Pack with Raramon. I suggest that you get the Pretty Pack since the Digimon in there can be used as Components for Rosemon BM.

ChildOfLight
09-07-2007, 02:22 PM
Can you obtain her like you could Digi-convert digimon and then get her evolution lines?

MugenSeiRyuu
09-07-2007, 02:31 PM
Yes, the Digimon in Question is Mushmon here.

ChildOfLight
09-07-2007, 02:33 PM
So Raramon has all off her evolutions including her burstmode?

MugenSeiRyuu
09-07-2007, 02:45 PM
Burst Modes and other Level 7 Digimon require Jogressing. In this case Rosemon + either Ophanimon ( Sort of a Hommage to the WS Games where Angewomon + Lilymon = Rosemon ) or Babamon ( which also makes sense since Baba and Rose are connected ) , who evolves from Bearmon via Bearmon>Grizzmon>Monzaemon>Babamon.

And Bearmon is what Pandamon from the Pretty Pack devolves to when the Thing with Grimmon´s Egg happens. ( That Info is not only usefull, but will also help to get the Thread back on Topic )

Ampharos
09-13-2007, 04:28 PM
I'm getting BOTH games, and I need reccomendations for packs I should choose. And I'm getting the "Dot" Digimon and the blobs too. Which ones are best?

AlforceVeedramon
09-13-2007, 05:43 PM
All these months, and really, my decision hasn't changed.

Dawn: Airdramon/Sinduramon
Dusk: SkullGreymon/WereGarurumonBlack

From what I've seen, I would recommend getting the packs containing Digimon that will be hard to get early in the game and without jogressing. Several of the Digimon I listed, for example, require you to own them before you can evolve another Digimon into them.

Ampharos
09-22-2007, 04:51 PM
I took your advice, Alforce.

Vande
09-23-2007, 01:14 AM
MachGaoga and Clockmon
The only reason i picked this one is because of MachGaogamon, i didn't think much to the other packs (and i don't like Clockmon anyhow)

The choices of starters could have been better.

DaikiraiVeedramon
09-23-2007, 04:39 PM
I have "Dawn" as its called here in america. lol
I picked the balance with RizeGreymon and Angewoman because i really want a wargreymon,so i can jogress it with a MetalGarurumon to get an Omegamon. The Angewoman i havent even used since i evolved into a Gatomon. :/ she just been sitting in my farm.

Stryke107
09-24-2007, 06:15 AM
I changed my original mind and got the pack with Airdramon and Sinduramon. That was in order to get a v-mon early in the game... But as anyone who's played knows, it doesn't matter- You can't degenerate to any of the babies unless you've seen them. Why did they do that? It doesn't seem to make sense...

Infinity Blade
09-24-2007, 09:24 AM
You can get V-mon early in the game, anyhow, with Dawn, because there are ones roaming Login Mountain.

So, me, I got RizeGreymon, Coronamon, and Angewomon, for the sake of ShineGreymon and Sleipmon.

ChaosMagnamon
10-13-2007, 02:40 PM
I chose Growlmon and Megaseadramon, because I want GallantmonCM

EternalWinter
10-13-2007, 06:23 PM
For my Dusk game, I chose the pack with MachGaogamon and Clockmon. I rather like the Gaomon line, and Clockmon can become Alphamon, who has a special place in my brain after way too much pondering the story behind Digimon World DS.

Shadow701
10-13-2007, 06:36 PM
I got MegaSeadramon and Growlmon, wanted GigaSeadramon and ChaosGallantmon.

Garmmon
10-13-2007, 07:39 PM
I got Leppamon and Karatenmon for Dawn. Reason, I really like Sleipmon a lot, but he requires tons of Holy Exp. *_* So I figured it'd be better to start with Kudamon early to stuff him with Holy exp. and get Sleipmon earlier. ^^ Plus I like Gryphomon a lot too.
I got Skullgreymon and WereGarurumon Black for Moonlight. Because I like Gabumon and Blackwargreymon. Yeh.

Seth
10-14-2007, 12:08 AM
In dawn i started with Leppamon and Karatenmon = Leppamon for sleipmon :3 and karatenmon for gryphomon xD
In dusk i started with SkullGreymon and blackweregarurumon

Ampharos
10-14-2007, 07:23 AM
Restarted Dawn, chose Attack pack

Lord Puppetmon
10-14-2007, 08:27 AM
I chose SkullGreymon and WereGarurumon Black for Dusk. I just didn't like the other starter packs much (yech, MachGaogamon).

Ampharos
10-14-2007, 10:22 AM
good choice, Lord Puppetmon!

Rain
10-18-2007, 08:12 PM
Hmm, nobody shows love for the AlturKabuteri/Chrysali pack? I haven't obtained the game yet (few more days, come on Amazon!), but I've set my eyes on this pack for a while. Is it just not as good?

Santaskid
10-18-2007, 08:24 PM
I think it's just people are looking at the digimon who aren't available early on, and picking packs based on that, or what they like, not based necessarily how good a pack is.

For example I picked the pack in Dawn with Airdramon and Sinduramon. Sinduramon's line doesn't really have anything great in my opinion. But Airdramon is one of those "Must have befriended" digimon so to get airdramon you need airdramon. So that's why I picked that line, Plus Airdramon's mega in the game is Darkdamon who I think is a cool digimon.

ChaosMagnamon
10-19-2007, 03:13 PM
I chose growlmon and megaseadramon

Digidestineofbalance
10-22-2007, 06:20 AM
Why is Lunamon in pretty pack! Hes a guy! How do gay things like this happen to me! And why did they alter its original character design.They made him look, so gay. >:( Lunamon!!!! Coronamon!!!! what have these video game creator retards done to u!!!!!!!!!!

Tsum
10-22-2007, 12:49 PM
Try looking at Dianamon, then call Lunamon a 'guy'....

Santaskid
10-22-2007, 12:56 PM
First of all, Digimon do not have Genders per say. Secondly, if Lunamon were to have a gender she would be female, why, wel Luna means moon, and as far as I know in mythology the moon has never had a male personofication.

If anything you can ask why the hell was Tailmon dubbed as Gatomon when IIRC, Gato is masculine, not feminine.

Lunamon becomes Rexmon, who becomes Crescemon, as in Crescent moon, and is also feminine looking. And the final form is DIANAmon, I don't know of any guys named DIANA, do you, well I doubt it. Diana is also the Roman Goddess of the moon, IIRC.

To counter that line they have Coronamon, who if was given a gender would be predominately male. His final evolution is APOLLOmon, as in Greek GOD of the sun. So where you are coming up with Lunamon is male I have no clue, because digimon don't have genders, and if Lunamon did have one I'm sure it would be female, if the game's Digimon Encyclopedia says he its probably a translation error.

In DW Data Squad, Renamon is a male, though the english version uses Renamon(tamers) VA, the original I believe had a guy do the voice. This just goes to show that digimon don't have set genders, Digimon seem to choose what they want to be called it seems. Or maybe they do have genders, just not like we would think, since it would be in their programming, and maybe not visable, so you could wind up with a male Sakuyamon, like in DW Data Squad/Savers:AM.

Unknown Neo
10-22-2007, 08:04 PM
Thank you. Now I don't have to say it. It's all just a program. Some have a male program that makes them look/act male while others have a female program that does the same. And how could you think Lunamon was a guy!?

Digidestineofbalance
10-23-2007, 06:00 AM
Theyve altered them a bit but i made them up years ago. there was a contest on foxkids that i entered 7 or 6 years ago. I created from moonmon to dianamon and sunmon to apollomon. Dianamon was supposed to armor evolution from the digiegg of light, it was right after the digimon movie in america. They were supposed to be twins. Lunamon and Solarmon, but after i saw there was already a solarmon i changed him to Coronamon. I can understand the gender theory, they could have at least used the original mega form for lunamon. I am peeved, so yeah thats why i know he this. I dont want credit for it, but i do atleast want them to be portrayed in the way i designed them.

shoeb_star
10-23-2007, 06:06 AM
I chose the balance pack with angewoman etc for shinegreymon but then i realized i can get dot shinegreymon so i can just degenerate it so instead i got the Attack pack so i can get gallantmon easier!

EternalWinter
10-23-2007, 12:56 PM
Well, unless the contest rules stated that you'd ve given credit and your original designs used (and most contests like that state that once you submit the designs, then you relinquish your claim to them, pretty much), then they can easily get around the whole creative copyright thing by changing the fanmade designs and calling them their own, thus technically making something different. Thus following that they're under no obligation to use the original fanmade Digimon designs if they feel they want to go another way with it. I can understand being miffed a bit, but Digimon have never been established to have genders. Qualities that we, as gendered beings, associate with various sides of the coin, sure, but not gender or sex in their own right. The telling thing is the voice in the anime, and since in the game there's no voice . . .

Besides, males can be pretty too.

Santaskid
10-23-2007, 03:49 PM
Plus just because you entered a fox kids contest doesn't mean squat. Seriously, I'm sure all of the official contests took place in.... guess where, that's right JAPAN. Home to Digimon, not America.

They could of had contests, and shown the winning entry on a commercial but thats about it. Since Fox doesn't OWN digimon, they had the rights to air it and that was about it IIRC.

Secondly, like Eternal Warrior stated, contests like that usually have some sort of fine print stating that all entrants relinquish their rights to the name, looks, and pretty much everything else of the character.

So what are you mad because they didn't call Renamon Lunamon like she was originally going to be according to Konaka's notes. Nope don't see you complaining about the fact that they almost used the name Lunamon before.

Oh and one more thing, I've had ideas that I've thought of never typed up, and then a couple years later see on tv. One example is Cross Fusion in Rockman.EXE Axcess and Stream, after I bout BN 3, right after it came out over here. I thought up of a chip that allowed people to merge with their net navi. Didn't have any Dimensional Area required or anything like that, but I still thought up of it, then when info about Axcess started popping up and I found out about Cross Fusion I was like, hey cool they had a similar idea to mine, that's cool.

I bet tons of people here have thought up of digimon who either wound up sharing a name with one that was later created, or one that looked similar to one that was later created. It's nothing major, think you only have so many words you can draw from for a digimon based on the MOON, chances are a lot of people are going to come up with Moonmon, and Lunamon, becuase well its obvious isn't it. A few less are likely to come up with Rexmon, since not a whole lot of people int he world besides from anime fan's, Japanese culture buffs, and well Japanese people
would know of the Rabbit on the Moon, and how many people would think of rex, since I doubt its a breed of rabbit that just pops into peoples heads.

Diana and Crescemon are also ones that would be common names for moon based Digimon, since Diana is a Goddess of the Moon, and Cresce comes from Crescent, as in Crescentmoon.

So seriously the whole "I though up of those exact lines X many years ago, and they ruined them" won't fly here.

Plus Sure maybe you thought of Sunmon, Corona, and Apollomon, but do you expect us to believe that 7 years ago you thought of Fira, and Flaremon. oh wait according to your profile you are 12, so, you created Coronamon, Apollomon, Firamon, Flaremon, Rexmon, Crescemon, and Dianamon. Seriously, when you were 5 or 6.

What 5 or 6 year old knows the names of the Greek and Roman Gods, flares, or a Corona. Seriously you sound like an idiot trying to claim that.

I can understand Lunamon, Moonmon, and Sunmon, but not really any of the others.

Garmmon
10-23-2007, 06:56 PM
Ha, I remembered creating an 'Apollomon' about a few years ago, after a chocalate bar I received from school that had the word 'APOLLO' on it, just because it sounded cool. :] But the design sucked anyway. Bandai Apollomon is muchmuchmuch better. Plus my Apollomon was a chocolate monster. XDD

Maybe you created Digimon with names like that, but I really doubt they were in the same line. Maybe Moonmon and Lunamon or something, but thinking the exact same names in the exact same line just doesn't sound right. And I dunno who would think a weird name 'Lekismon/Rexmon' for a moon monster...

Anyway, my brother got Dusk and chose the Balance Pack, just for MachGaogamon. I think he wished he got Dawn, because he 'freaked out' after seeing his Crescemon would evolve into Dianamon, which was clearly feminine-like. I think he likes 'male' Digimon better. ...

Santaskid
10-23-2007, 07:16 PM
Yeah Rexmon is actually named because of it being a rabbit monster, and the association between rabbits and the moon.

Like I had mentioned a few of the Digimon name wise, and general concepts would make sense coming from a 5-6 year old, Luna, Moon, Sun, and well thats about it becuase I doubt to many 6 year olds would know anything about the other words used for them.

Like I mentioned before in my Dawn I got the pack with Airdramon, mainly because I liked the line, and well Airdramon is one of those thats hard to find in the wild, becuase it doesn't appear till later on in the game, and I have to go to a friends house to use Wifi, so I didnt' want to have to hatch one.

So now hopefully we can put the issue about Lunamon and Coronamon behind us and return to the actual topic of this thread before any of the higher ups come in and yell at us all to get back on topic.

Unknown Neo
10-26-2007, 10:27 PM
Well, my frontier armors were named Cresentmon/Lunarmon/Apollomon. Completely different as they were owl based moon armors. And male.
On topic, I may choose the balance pack for both. I have sun and am getting moon ASAP.

Shining Seraphimon
10-28-2007, 10:22 AM
I chose speed because I wanted Veemon. Then I ended up finding out I couldn't degenerate Airdramon without already owning a chibomon. Then I found Veemon scan data in Login Mountain. Could I have gotten a Veemon without the speed pack, or was the data there because I chose it?

Santaskid
10-28-2007, 10:35 AM
The Veemon was in Login mountain becuase that's where they appear, Digimon encounters have nothing to do with the packs you pick.

Zephyron
10-28-2007, 10:57 AM
Dawn: Speed.

Early access to Airdramon + preparatory in-game training for ChronomonHM.

Caluchild
10-28-2007, 12:58 PM
I chose the Balance Pack, mostly because Angewoman and RiseGreymon are pretty powerful, and I wasn't sure how Coronamon would measure up.

Additionally, I'm the type of tamer who likes to switch out for different digimon fairly quickly. My favorite digimon to play with (learned from Digimon World DS) are Lopmon, Terriermon, Patamon, Gomamon, Lalamon, and Keramon. I like having a good group of skills, and most of my favorite digimon are those from the third and second seasons. I didn't really like the whole "kids turn into digimon" part of the fourth series, but DATS seems interesting.

Of course, I've always played all the little digivice games, and I'm a total nerd for digimon, but I love the DS games SO MUCH. Always five million times better than Pokemon, and I feel the storyline is very appropriate for kids to adults.

Anywhoo...I am a little annoyed at some of Dawn's changes to the system. Like the whole "DPU" thing, where you can only put certain goods based on how much memory they take up.

Currently, I'm playing with an ultimate version of Coronamon, Lilamon, MetalGreymon, MagnaAngemon, Ikakkumon, and Wendigomon.

I'm trying to up my stats for my other digimon through the farms, but it's hard.

Lanzer-mon
10-29-2007, 04:11 AM
i am planning to get the game and dawn/sunbirst i think i'm going to pick the pack with the airdramon and sinduramon because sinduramon+silphymon=valdurmon and valdurmon+susanoomon=chronomon HM ???

Dab607
10-30-2007, 06:38 AM
I have moonlight and I picked the preety pack because I wanted to get Chaosmon. Having pandamon REALLY helped me get there.

Lanzer-mon
10-30-2007, 06:51 PM
As for moonlight/dusk, I;m gonna pick the pack with Clockmon so that it will be easier to get Alphamon.

D_Force
11-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Wasn't sure if this warrants a new thread, so I'll post this here. I'm about to get the Dawn version, and which set would you recommend? I'm thinking either the Attack or Balance set, but many are recommending the Speed Set. However, airdramon and sinduramon dont really appeal to me. So, which do you think I should get?

Unknown Neo
11-03-2007, 12:42 PM
I got the balance pack because Agumon and Gatomon has new evolutions plus, I like it better. But that's just what I picked.

Shining Seraphimon
11-03-2007, 01:45 PM
The Veemon was in Login mountain becuase that's where they appear, Digimon encounters have nothing to do with the packs you pick.

Ya, but when you choose a pack, it says that you can get a digimon more quickly. In example, in my case it says "It lets you get airdramon digimon more quickly". Doesn't this mean more of them appear? Or is it just saying that because you get that digimon at the start of your game?

Laxaria
11-03-2007, 05:53 PM
You need Airdramon's data to digivolve into Airdramon, and susequently Gigadramon and Darkdramon.

Thats why they say you get Airdramon digimon more quickly.

Gogfot
12-31-2007, 06:35 AM
well....in moonlight/dusk{i got dusk} I picked the strong pack..becouse they are really strong..well after they are trying to digivolve they aint getting to me good couse of the lvl requirments and i only needed 1 more lvl to do samethink but oh well..I will survive i guesh...

this is my team now by picking the powerfull pack with skull greymon and the dark woolf.

1:the digi that is in all packs. = normall first in all packs
2DMG Gaogamon{got from code} = codes..just was i8nb etween
3:The dino digimon befor Vermilimon = skull greymon
4:I got the minotour digimon =wolf

right now i think I will degenerate into GOburimon again hoping his max lvl will be bigger...{hoping allot}

Socar
12-31-2007, 11:10 AM
Don't revive threads that have been inactive for more than a month.

*Lock*