PDA

View Full Version : Item Sets, is the Ultimate the only one?

Bard
03-26-2007, 04:38 PM
Atm I've finished the game once and I'm doing the fav quests (still at the beginning, got like 30k tamer points for now), a while ago I decided to put in the codes for DotAgumon/Falcomon and the Ultimate Equip and I noticed that it's actually a set and gives more bonuses if you use all three items on the same digimon.
Are there any other sets around in the game?
I tried to make a couple of searches on google and the forum but I haven't managed to find anything about that.

MugenSeiRyuu
03-26-2007, 04:44 PM
I think there is also a Set based on RosemonĀ“s weapons. And a Dramon Set.

reddmann
03-26-2007, 04:51 PM
hmmm... I've noticed a few items that share similar names (eg. thors hammer and thors mantle or something... as well as some holy items i can't remember the names of either ???) I dont know if they belong to sets or not... Im gonna keep an eye out for the last Thor's item (if it exists). Ill post if I ever find any other set-esque items 8)

Himitsu
03-26-2007, 04:51 PM
I think there was a set for birds - Irataka or somthing like that. But I'm not sure at all :-X

The Golux
03-26-2007, 06:35 PM
There's an Irataka set.

Actually, there's a set for every one of the rings (excluding the direct effect rings like the speed, dash, crit, bit, and damage ones) available to gold and platinum trainers (in the back shop). The Maro ring goes with the Shiratori and the Kokuromaru, the Beam Ring and Beam Shield go with Excalibur, the Pharaoh Ring goes with the Obelisk and Atom Rah, the Pure Ring goes with Trent and Ent, Ratatosk goes with the Flaseberk (Really Hresvelg) and Nidhoggr, the Achaemenes and Akinakes go with the Persian ring. I think everything else has the name of the ring in the other equipment of the set.

Bard
03-26-2007, 08:01 PM
ye, I was just making some tries...

Another set is:

Dragon (lvl 50)
Weap: Dragon Fist (atk +114, Dragonic Aura)
Armor: Dragon Brc (def +80, Fire res +135, Dragonic Speed)
Ring: DragonClaw (spirit +30, speed +15)
Set Bonus: atk +29, def +20, spirit +20, speed +25

Isn't there some list around?
Should we make one to add to the FAQs maybe?

The Golux
03-26-2007, 08:20 PM
If it isn't there, yeah, that'd be cool.

I'm wondering if there are more rings available for the level 50 and 60 sets in stores when you're Tamer King...

Bard
03-26-2007, 08:36 PM
I've seen only rings up to lvl 40 in stores, but you get lvl 50 rings around (not really sure if it's from monsters drop or chest, I don't pay much attention, I just check the inventory when I'm back in town)

Edit: during the 7 demon lords quest you get the level 60 sets and eventually in shops also item up to level 70 appear... noticed that now in real time :P

The Golux
03-27-2007, 11:02 AM
Cool. I noticed that the first sets of L.50 and L.60 stuff in the store has kind of crap abilities to go with it *Glares at the Moon and Star holy sets* So I was wondering if there were better ones later.

Bard
03-27-2007, 03:47 PM
Well I don't really have much time to start writing down a complete list, but I've created a wiki for it.
You'll find it HERE (http://digimonworld.pbwiki.com/)
Anyone who wants to help is welcome of course, the pass to edit the wiki is: withthewill
I hope there is no problem to use the forum name for it, but if there is I'll gladly change it, just let me know, I've just used it because I thought it would be easy to remember.

Anyway I've put a Dragon and 2/3 Holy Sets and some holy items in it for now.
If you want to add more yourself you're welcome, if you want to help but can't be arsed to edit the wiki, just post the set info here, or pm them to me and I'll add them when I've a bit of time.

Edit: I wanted to put also the breed/walktrough/etc infos on the wiki to have a complete guide, but since I'm not the one who wrote them I didn't. If the owners of that stuff want to I'll be glad to put them in (or just put them in ther yourself lol ;D )

The Golux
03-28-2007, 01:40 PM
I don't think it really needs a Wiki, just a topic to work it out in...

I wonder if elemental resistance gets a bonus from the set...

Bard
03-29-2007, 01:20 AM
ye lol I actually stopped updating that too :P

I was wondering about that too, but it's not really easy to check... :\

The Golux
03-29-2007, 09:00 AM
I think it's impossible, since the only time you can check resistance, you can't have anything equipped.

At least SB/ML tell you what a 'mon is weak to and strong against...

MatrixTamer
04-07-2007, 08:30 AM
There's also another Dragon set (lvl 40, I think) with Dragon Chin, Dragonscale, and Dragon Eye.