PDA

View Full Version : Core Feild

Andrewmon
03-18-2007, 10:12 PM
what are the cores at core field i hear people talking of

The Golux
03-18-2007, 11:38 PM
It's not the Field of Cores, it's the Field at the Core of the Digital World.

Andrewmon
03-19-2007, 03:46 PM
but what are the cores

shermpmc
03-19-2007, 04:12 PM
but what are the cores

It's not the Field of Cores, it's the Field at the Core of the Digital World.

There's no 'cores', AFAIK. Like Golux said.

Andrewmon
03-19-2007, 06:58 PM
but people say: what level should i be to fight the cores?

Santaskid
03-19-2007, 07:58 PM
They might be referring to the towers, or what ever they are right before Chronosmon. Or they might just be idiots that think that since it is named Core field, there must be cores there, when fighting a core would be pointless. Fighting the core of the digital world and defeating it would result in the destruction of the digital world. And the only time I've heard of cores in reference to digimon would be a digimon's core, which I guess could be equated to their soul, or even their heart.

But yeah They might be reffering to the 4 things that you have to defeat before fighting Chronosmon DM.

Andrewmon
03-19-2007, 08:55 PM
thank you for clearing that up for me

The Golux
03-20-2007, 01:11 PM
And those towers aren't that tough. They have a decent amount of HP and Defense, but they're not very good offensively. Worry about Chronomon, not them (And even he's not that bad); just bring something that can attack them well. And try to focus on taking them out all the way, instead of spreading the damage around; at least one of them can heal.

daisukanator64
03-20-2007, 03:01 PM
And those towers aren't that tough. They have a decent amount of HP and Defense, but they're not very good offensively. Worry about Chronomon, not them (And even he's not that bad); just bring something that can attack them well. And try to focus on taking them out all the way, instead of spreading the damage around; at least one of them can heal.

yes they are that tough!!! they wouldn't go down. their defense is very hard to get by and it really doesn't help that their are five of them. what do you mean worry about chronomon. you mean you can attack him while the cores are out?

shermpmc
03-20-2007, 03:43 PM

yes they are that tough!!! they wouldn't go down. their defense is very hard to get by and it really doesn't help that their are five of them. what do you mean worry about chronomon. you mean you can attack him while the cores are out?

Yeah, the towers are just really damn annoying. I think it took me 10 minutes to take them down, and then Chronomon was a piece of cake since I had a 500+ defense WarGreymon. ^^

Andrewmon
03-20-2007, 04:29 PM
i already defeatd gim a month ago i just wanted to know what poeple were talking about

The Golux
03-20-2007, 05:12 PM
What I meant was, the towers aren't very dangerous to you, since they're offensively weak. Chronomon is offensively stronger, so once you get past the towers, it's worse to be unprepared for him.

daisukanator64
03-23-2007, 10:12 PM

Yeah, the towers are just really damn annoying. I think it took me 10 minutes to take them down, and then Chronomon was a piece of cake since I had a 500+ defense WarGreymon. ^^

whoa how'd you get a 500+ defense?

Santaskid
03-23-2007, 10:43 PM
It is easy to get 500+ stats, its something called training, leveling up helps to some extent, must most of it is traiining. And then maxing out a digimon's level before reverting it to a lower form also helps because it gives you a higher number to work with.

jpwong
03-24-2007, 12:27 AM
The Greymon->MetalGreymon->Wargremon line gain particularily in the defense parameter as they evolve and level. I know that when I went in, I had a 600+ def Wargreymon and an almost equally strong BlackWargreymon.

Some digis would have problems getting that stat level without being power trained, but if you had a koromon as your starter, 500-600 def isn't abnormal when you start to get into your lvl60 range.

daisukanator64
03-25-2007, 04:17 PM
oh well i couldn't chek to see my wargreymon's(now i think a greymon) stats cause i lost my ds with my digimon game and pokemon firered game with it. i'll find it though cause it can only be in a few places ;D