PDA

View Full Version : evolving, devolving and back again

reddmann
03-04-2007, 10:39 PM
Alright, I just got a simple devolving question and any help would be greatly appreciated... My Metalgarurumon level capped at 62.. So i devolved him back to Weregarurumon and he is currently level 36..... Now his NEW level cap is 65.. Should I... a)level him to 65 THEN evolve him back to Metalgarurumon OR b)evolve him as soon as he hits the level requirement?? Which one will make his level cap AS Metalgarurumon higher??

Thanks in advance 8)

The Golux
03-04-2007, 11:57 PM
No difference, I believe, after the first one. The increase is based on what level you start from, and how many levels you degenerate. For example from Mega, it's 5 Aptitude points for every level you degenerate. However, if you max it out as WereGarurumon first, its other stats will be higher (Just by virtue of having increased in level more times; you could catch up with it by regressing again later).

Lord Puppetmon
03-05-2007, 12:56 AM
When I degenerate my Digimon for extra Aptitude, I always degenerate to the lowest level possible. That can net the Digimon 15-20 extra Aptitude.

reddmann
03-05-2007, 10:33 AM
So, digivolving him at 65 or digivolving him at 43(or whatever it was) doesn't matter?? His next level cap will be the same?? Am I getting this right?? The only difference is if I digivolve him at 65 his stats will be higher??

Unknown Neo
03-05-2007, 04:09 PM
I think that's what everyone is saying. The level cap is kind of annoying. Mostly when it's a level or two below the level they evolve at.

AlphaMon
03-10-2007, 02:03 PM
for my part, i'm a crazy guy who max levels of my digimons at all stage, then, when they reach lev 99, i evolve them as much as i can, passing by all ways of evolution to gain all good traits of mega digimons ^^ ( and yeah in my US version, i have only one ""good"" Agumon, with 300 of stats everywhere, in 12hours of game LOL )

i plan to have an omnimon, Cherubimon (Dark) and Paildramon ... I would like a Darkdramon aussi lol ...

The question is, how much time do you think it "cost" to have a digi with 999 in their stats ? almost a day ? or half a day of play to evolve it well ( of course, when you can go in the last dungeon ^^ ) ?