PDA

View Full Version : Gyakuten Saiban/Phoenix Wright dicussion thread

Stuart444
03-04-2007, 05:18 AM
first, I know there is a thread saying, any fans of phonix wright here but I thought I would make a dicussion thread for Gyakuten Saiban/Phoenix Wright (if you think this is not right, feel free to delete/lock)

Capcom USA really messed up with the name phoenix wright considering Gyakuten Saiban 4 stars a new defence lawyer so I wonder what they would call it.

for those who dont know, Gyakuten Saiban means turnabout courtroom last I checked (hence why episode names include the word turnabout)

I am praying they localize Gyakuten Saiban 3/Phoenix Wright 3 ;_; I am so ready to play it but I have to wait providing it ever does get localized.

OH and I heard Gyakuten Saiban 4 comes out in japan in april (correct me if I am wrong) so court-records.net (I think that's it) may have spoilers from the game (I hope so, that's where I will be checking for them since spoilers hold me over til the game is out lol)

oh well discuss away

- stu

ps. Maya is hot >_>

Unknown Neo
03-04-2007, 03:18 PM
I thought we already had a topic for this.

Stuart444
03-04-2007, 04:37 PM
I thought we already had a topic for this.

only one I saw was "Any Phoenix Wright fans?" hardly a discussion thread >_>

okaysies ^_^

Unknown Neo
03-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Makes sense for me. Good game. Interesting idea.

Lianjie
03-05-2007, 09:26 PM
Capcom is thinking of using the name 'Ace Attorney' for the fourth game should it ever be localized.

At this point in time, it's pretty much agiven that the third game will get a North American localization. If anyone read my apparent thread killer to the other GS\PW topic, they would have seen the [link to the] contest that almost confirmed it. Further perusal of their forums and the posts by the Capcom employees show a very positive attitude towards localization as well.

The Golux
03-06-2007, 09:04 AM
Maybe with the new guy's (American) name in the tite somewhere...

Unknown Neo
03-06-2007, 03:44 PM
That makes a lot of sense. Just put *name*: Ace Attorney.