PDA

View Full Version : Strength Problem

tmcheetor82
02-05-2007, 05:34 AM
How does one increase the strength of a digimon. I see that is required for a few evos and I'm totally cluess on how to achive this.

Lord Puppetmon
02-05-2007, 05:42 AM
Once you finish your tasks as a Bronze Tamer and advance to a Silver Rank Tamer, you'll be able to degenerate your Digimon, which increases their stats, as well as allows you to evolve them in different ways. That is also beneficial for their stats, as you can use the different evolutions to increase their stats in different ways. For example, I now have a level 46 Arukenimon with over 700 in Attack (and monstrous stats in general) after I trained has as everything in Goblimon's evolution line. Degenerating Digimon also increases their Aptitude, so you can evolve your Digimon further.

jpwong
02-05-2007, 05:45 AM
In addition to that, you may purchase farm items that will assist in raising the stats of your choice.

tmcheetor82
02-05-2007, 06:22 AM
I mean strength specificly

MugenSeiRyuu
02-05-2007, 07:01 AM
The Methods already mentioned.

jpwong
02-05-2007, 07:48 AM
Frankly, for stength ONLY, you can only use the farm goods. Leveling will raise all stats, ussually faster than the farm can unless your items are class 3 level 3 items.

Leveling is ussually far more efficient unless you've already achieved 999 in all your other stats.

Betterthanumon
02-25-2007, 01:04 PM
If you are talkin about where it says str or st or something like that it means stress not strength at first I thought it ment strenght so I was thinking you might be having the same problem.

tmcheetor82
02-26-2007, 09:25 AM
If you are talkin about where it says str or st or something like that it means stress not strength at first I thought it ment strenght so I was thinking you might be having the same problem.

Yeah I=stupid. Thanks I figured it out about a week ago. But up until that time I felt pretty dumb....^^;;;;