PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions

daisukanator64
01-29-2007, 07:27 PM
I NEED two questions answered. where do I find an Exveemon and when do I fight the final boss. I need to know so that I know when to train and devolve.

CloneWarrior
01-29-2007, 07:38 PM
I NEED two questions answered. where do I find an Exveemon and when do I fight the final boss. I need to know so that I know when to train and devolve.

1: You can't find an XV-mon.... You need to breed to get one....

2: What was the last thing you completed?

jpwong
01-29-2007, 10:48 PM
Assuming you've played the game to the end of the posted walkthrough (including beating Chronomon HM), the final end boss becomes available by having 15 ultimates (English: Mega) level digimon at a single time. This will unlock the 7 Demon lords quest which is the the actual endgame.

daisukanator64
01-30-2007, 05:13 PM
[quote author=daisukanator64 link=topic=2214.msg33352#msg33352 date=1170127635]

1: You can't find an XV-mon.... You need to breed to get one....

2: What was the last thing you completed?
[/quote/]

Okay then how do i get a veemon.... I'm on the platinum tamer quest

Lord Puppetmon
01-30-2007, 05:20 PM
You have to match through Wi-Fi to get a V-mon. You'll need a Dragon Digimon or an Obedient Digimon with over 300 Attack... depends on what the person you match with has to offer, really. Other people can give you the details of matching since I've never done it before.

What do you mean by being on the Platinum Tamer quest? Did you go to the arena and beat the three Tamers there yet? Did ClavisAngemon give you access to the Core Field?

daisukanator64
01-31-2007, 05:46 PM
well he I got a portal to some new place at the place where the sovreigns are but the name escapse me

CloneWarrior
01-31-2007, 05:48 PM
well he I got a portal to some new place at the place where the sovreigns are but the name escapse me

Yeah, Core Field....

You just have to go through that portal....

You have to fight three Platinum Tamers, then Armeggemon....

Then you're at the final boss.....