PDA

View Full Version : gold rank

daisukanator64
01-21-2007, 06:27 PM
okay i need to know what the benifits are for gold tamer because i can't get a new farm,my magna angemon is at 44 about to evovle,and my dinobeemon sucks!!!!!

but without regaurding my crappy dinobeemon,can you control megas at gold rank?

Lord Puppetmon
01-21-2007, 06:49 PM
Well, how many farms do you have? 'Cause you can't get anymore farms if you already have four.

Yes, by Gold Rank, you can control Ultimate (Mega. Whatever) Digimon. You don't actually need them just yet, but it's nice to have the option to evolve them. Just be aware of this fact: when you get to Gold Rank, your first two missions will be rather tough and your movement will be restricted; in each mission, you will be able to access only one area through the gate system, and these two areas have rather strong Digimon.

(Dinobeemon IS rather crappy, unfortunately. He really has terrible Attack.)

daisukanator64
01-22-2007, 05:03 PM
Thank you. but i got him as stingmon and he was doing fine untill now!!!

Lord Puppetmon
01-22-2007, 05:24 PM
Well, now's the stage where your Digimon start to face real threats. With his terrible Attack stat, Dinobeemon is going to need monstrous MP to face those threats. Or you'll need a lot of MP-restoring items. At level... 30-something, I think, Dinobeemon learns Catastrophe, a five-block attack that costs a lot of MP but packs a lot of punch. That alone makes raising him worth it.

If that doesn't work... you could evolve him and devolve him several times through his other lines. That's a bit time consuming, but it pays off. You could try and raise his Attack by evolving him to Mugendramon, or Kongoumon. Evolving him to Mugendramon is much better since the higher the level of the Digimon you degenerate from, the bigger the increase in your Digimon's final stats will be. Using that technique, I managed to acquire an Arukenimon with monstrous MP, even more monstrous HP and 740 in her attack stat at level 45 (and over 400 Spirit, last time I checked... all her other stats are rather awesome too), and I haven't even beaten the final boss yet. All you need for that is patience.

If everything else fails, there's always the Ultimate Sword...

Unknown Neo
01-22-2007, 08:06 PM
That's how I won! Baihumon was hard and my gabu-line was at champ because he hit a cap so I got the ult. set and have mach gaogamon use it and his big attack took him down pretty hard. Now my gabu has them. He can take out most and hardly get hurt. But most digimon weren't at lvl 60 like the last boss is. And that's why I devolved all 6 of my megas and am going through every level to get them back up to 60 or higher. And to get enough for some weapons.

daisukanator64
01-24-2007, 02:32 PM
So i would have to de-digivolve for the final boss!!!!!! is grankawagamon really that bad?

Lord Puppetmon
01-24-2007, 02:45 PM
Well, you don't have to degenerate your Digimon for the final boss. But degenerating IS recommended. As I said, your Digimon gets stronger every time you train him through a different evolution line and degenerate.

GranKuwagamon has decent stats with the exception of Attack. It keeps Dinobeemon's Catastrophe, and like I said, Catastrophe is rather good. Once you become a Platinum Tamer, you'll have the option to buy a giant boulder farm good which increases Attack for minimal stress. If everything else fails, you could throw it in one of your farm and train GranKuwagamon with it. It did wonders to my Matadormon (evolving him to WereGarurumon helped too).

daisukanator64
01-25-2007, 11:08 PM
Devolving is a good solution. but man I really don't feel like getting my digimon that strong. i just don't feel like devolving my digimon and working back up. it's not as free like pokemon for me. plus i've got a zudomon and getting him back up takes way longer than forever. i just don't feel inspired :-* :'( :embarrassed:

Vande
01-26-2007, 12:39 AM
As annoying as it maybe to devolve and raise - it has to be done to get very good stats in order to take on the final bosses and to get aptitude up. I'm currently re-raising my Patamon to Seraphimon (for the 3rd time around)

daisukanator64
01-26-2007, 09:31 AM
Well after (barely) looking at other posts about peoples impressive digimon. I do feel inspired and i will do it. just not right now. I'm doning my gold tamer jobs and such. so I'll do it when bosses get harder. btw when do you fight the last bosses. But I do know how annoying devolving is. i had to do it in order to get my digimon's aptitude up to reach the meaga level.