PDA

View Full Version : Digital Partner for the Wonderswan

Airdra
01-18-2007, 03:27 PM
I finally broke down and bought myself a Wonderswan. :D I'm now trying to buy some games for said Wonderswan, and I'm seeing several copies of Digital Partner for cheap on Yahoo Japan. Thing is, I have no idea what the heck this game is. I can't find any walkthroughs or anything like that, it has the 02 characters, and it's not one of the Ryo games. ^^;; I had a chance to play it a while back, and I had no idea what the heck I was supposed to be doing. Does anyone have any idea exactly what the the game is? I'm thinking it's supposed to communicate with something I more than likely don't own, since some copies of it seem to come with a Wondergate (I think that's what it's called).

Stryke107
01-20-2007, 07:46 AM
A game where you go around and do things... You first have to get a Digimon by talking to it(Which was hard for me, since I can't read Japanese) and then you fight, using that monster. Not a Ryu game. I never really got the point of the game, can't read Japanese and that, but if you can read Japanese, it's a cool game. I think it might be a way to introduce the 02 characters... Again, can't read Japanese, so don't trust me on this. As for the wondergate... Since I don't read Japanese, I don't know for sure, but I think it connects with the V-Pets somehow. A lot of the Digimon WS games connect to V-Pets.

Airdra
01-20-2007, 09:19 AM
There's a separate attachment that connects to the v-pets--you can see the prongs and everything, plus it has a Digimon label. (That's coming in the mail. ;D *squees*) The Wondergate doesn't have the prongs. And some of the other pets connect through a link cable anyway. (I need to get one of those...)

And I could figure out the Ryo games to some extent without a guide, but I have no idea what Digital Partner does. I randomly ran into Tailmon and had her running around with me, then we ran into a ShogunGekomon and the battle system was so weird, I lost pretty bad. Part of me thinks it may be trying to be some sort of educational game, which is why the battle system was like that. XD ("Which one of these is a fruit?" *Airdra picks a bunch of random answers, including some that are not fruit* "You lose.")