PDA

View Full Version : Appmon Dreams

Idiysar Almond
06-09-2017, 05:24 AM
This thread is to discuss about dreams created in your sleep (not other kind of dreams).

I don't usually share about my dreams, but since about 3 days ago, i was having dreams about Appmon, 2 consecutive day in fact, and it's about the anime debut of god grade, might as well post it. In my first dream, Gaiamon already appeared, it was episode 38. He battled some ultimate four and Leviathan itself in a form of some cyborg snake. The battle took place in real world, and.. Gaiamon OHKOed Leviathan with a new techique that's similar to his ultimate adamas technique. As for second dream, don't remember much, but it's about Gaiamon as well.

I guess i just want to see god grades in anime as soon as possible so much that it affects my subconsciousness....

So, have any of you got dreams about Appmon?

clanc
06-09-2017, 06:55 AM
I had a more meta one. Where I was checking some info on a Japanese site. It had stuff about Ai if I recall correctly.

TMS
06-09-2017, 10:42 AM
I've had several dreams involving stuff from Digimon, but I doubt I'm invested enough in Appmon to dream about it.

salman332
06-11-2017, 03:20 PM
I'm ended up dreaming Eri got was the first ti get god grade by fusing with Dokamon.

AmEv7Fam
06-14-2017, 05:43 PM
Not quite what you meant, but for some reason, I imagined Steve Blum voicing Cameramon, Scopemon, and Satellamon.

Must be Spike Spiegel puns that popped into my head...

Jay Ukyou
06-14-2017, 06:00 PM
I had a dream where the Applidrivers caught rampaging virus-infected versions of the Adventure partner Digimon, and their Appmon Chips turned into Crests for the each of the Applidrivers. I don't remember who had which Crest apart from Haru getting Knowledge.

Monox D. I-Fly
06-15-2017, 01:53 AM
I had a dream where the Applidrivers caught rampaging virus-infected versions of the Adventure partner Digimon, and their Appmon Chips turned into Crests for the each of the Applidrivers. I don't remember who had which Crest apart from Haru getting Knowledge.
It sounds interesting though, imagining they face Digimon infected with L-virus, but this time the letter L stands for Libra instead of Leviathan.

Tortoiseshel
06-15-2017, 11:34 AM
The other day I dreamt that Haru, Eri, Astra, Yuujin, and their Buddies were in trouble (I think they were locked up underground? I have weird dreams) and Rei and Hackmon had to save them. I think they might have had to drive a truck through the city.

Monox D. I-Fly
08-02-2017, 07:16 AM
I... had a very weird dream this morning. In my dream, I was accompanying my partner from my old workplace to take a kind of test, and coincidentally I met my old college crush there. After some chit-chat, we all were walking together until suddenly a big black snake (probably corros) jumped from the ground and spun itself in the air, trying to attack us with a movement similar to a boomerang. Thankfully we could avoid it. Then I recalled that it was the same species of snake which had once attacked said crush (Curiously, when I woke up I didn't remember anything involving that girl and the snake, so that memory must be from another dream). After that, we found out that the snake was sent by Biomon. One of those girls (I don't remember whether it was my old partner or my old crush) confronted him in a room with her Digimon. From the outside, I saw a shillouette of Rapidmon. However, I soon understood that it was a Shurimon instead of a Rapidmon since his partner screamed her name. After I went inside, Biomon already retreated, but he succeeded in kidnapping the other girl's partner. We then decided to stormed Biomon's castle. After arriving there, Shurimon attacked Biomon, but the latter just threw a bunch of Starmonz which attached to each other as a stone shield. Then I heard Lilithmon holding Armadimon, which turned out to be the other girl's partner, called Biomon out because he didn't use Armadimon as a shield instead and said that Baguramon wouldn't accept this. Biomon replied that he didn't care and said that he would take down Baguramon himself. The dream ended after that.
I know this is so random, but it was really what I dreamed. Probably I just miss the Zero Two kids too much, and Biomon appeared might be because I favored Appmon more than Tri, though I don't know why Rapidmon's sillhouette as well as some Xros Wars Digimon also appeared in my dream.

Idiysar Almond
08-02-2017, 08:02 AM
Wow... that was amazing and indeed so random. That Biomon seems really the one from anime since he overestimate his abilty too much haha.

After that, we found out that the snake was sent by Biomon. One of those girls (I don't remember whether it was my old partner or my old crush) confronted him in a room with her Digimon. From the outside, I saw a shillouette of Rapidmon. However, I soon understood that it was a Shurimon instead of a Rapidmon since his partner screamed her name.
I got confused with the 'his' and 'her'.

Monox D. I-Fly
08-02-2017, 08:44 AM
Sorry, I meant Shurimon's partner screamed his (Shurimon's) name.

Garmmon
08-02-2017, 09:12 AM
After discussing with a friend about 'what if Hackmon was the final boss', I had a weird dream that turned out something like that..
Basically Hadesmon was Leviathan and he tried to destroy and regenerate all humans into data, and Yuujin was under his control and stuff. The other Gods appear, Offmon teams up with Rei (???) so that they can get Yuujin and Hackmon back and fuses with Hajime's Bootmon to become Rebootmon. They reboot Yuujin's program (?) so his memories are all wiped and I think I woke up before anything happened to Hadesmon.

I can't actually imagine Offmon not being partnered with Yuujin though so the whole thing felt kinda off to me. lol

LucasPSI
08-03-2017, 09:23 AM
I literally just had a dream last night about digimon. Not really about appmon, but more about digimon story cyber sleuth hackers memory. Simply that I was playing it and it felt like the best game ever. Like Digimon story cyber sleuth but with an open world setting like digimon wrld next order