PDA

View Full Version : The Glitch List

Vande
01-15-2007, 04:36 AM
Ok lets get a list together of the glitches in the game:
Stats Mess up (more details in this (http://withthewill.net/index.php?topic=2023.0) topic.

AlforceVeedramon
01-15-2007, 08:30 AM
ChaosDukemon All Red Text Glitch:

In the attack description for one of his attacks, a sentence is made too long, and the period is put onto its own line of text. Once you scroll anywhere else, all the text turns red. Not harmful, just a bit annoying.

Grave
01-17-2007, 07:44 AM
No access to Digi-Farm

Sometimes if you come out of Lava River, or possibly anywhere in the Gate System, the Digi-Farm portal will be missing and you won't be able to go to the Digi-Farm.

Just go back to the most recent place you went to in the gate system, come back, and the Digi-Farm will be there again.

Airdra
01-17-2007, 08:51 AM
Locks up after Evolution

After evolving and being brought to the trait selection screen thing, the game freezes up. Only way to take care of it is to turn the system off. It can be avoided by not messing with the traits at all.

Vande
01-17-2007, 10:24 AM
The farm glitch happened when i got into the porthole but i was ok....
Sometimes when getting EXP points the points sound continues after for a short while

the comp
01-23-2007, 05:24 PM
ChaosDukemon All Red Text Glitch:

In the attack description for one of his attacks, a sentence is made too long, and the period is put onto its own line of text. Once you scroll anywhere else, all the text turns red. Not harmful, just a bit annoying.

i was wondering what that was about.

Matsuo_Makoto
01-23-2007, 05:28 PM
no shadow glitch. Im not sure what causes it, but in battles, sometimes digimon dont have a shadow. No difference in gameplay though.

tmcheetor82
02-02-2007, 11:16 PM
When I evolved into MachGagomon the game glitched by "skipping". By that I mean the top of his head kept shifting to the left and then back into place.....Weird.