PDA

View Full Version : Who are the top ten strongest unfused digimons ?

Featherine Augustus
05-27-2017, 04:27 AM
1. Only anime.
2.All included.

Nemomon
05-27-2017, 04:33 AM
For me the strongest Digimon always been and will be ZeedMillenniummon.

About Your question, I say SkullSatamon. He defeated I-dramon, several Ultimate and Champion levels, and all alone.

MasterOfTartarus
05-27-2017, 04:37 AM
1. LucemonFM/SM
2. Bagramon
3. Quartzmon
4. Alphamon
5. Savers Burst modes
6. the other RKs, tamers megas, Daemon, Belphemon RM
7. Apocalymon/BelialVamdemon
8. adventure megas
9. dark masters/VenomVamdemon

Featherine Augustus
05-27-2017, 05:49 AM
What about shakamon and fanglongmon ?

MasterOfTartarus
05-27-2017, 05:52 AM
didnīt you say anime only?

Featherine Augustus
05-27-2017, 05:55 AM
Round 2- All included (read OP)

Shadow Shinji
05-27-2017, 06:17 AM
As for the anime, I would definetely say Quartzmon.

If you count every Digimon apart from the anime, my bets go to Ogudomon. As the Jogress Evolution of the Seven Great Demon Lords, could you imagine how devastating must be the power of this being? Imagine for a moment all that hard battles from Cyber Sleuth against the SGDL, but all in one...Even more, in Digimon Collectors, he is drawn as being virtually invincible, since anyone who has at least a little bit of darkness into his heart, cannot make any damage to Ogudomon. Iirc, the protagonist can't defeat him, so he's put to orbitate as a satellite by Gankoomon instead.

Nemomon
05-27-2017, 06:27 AM

Fanglongmon actually appeared in anime, in Xros Wars Death Generals.

MasterOfTartarus
05-27-2017, 06:32 AM

Fanglongmon actually appeared in anime, in Xros Wars Death Generals.

yeah i know, that portrayal was pretty pathetic though

salman332
05-27-2017, 03:25 PM
I think it tied between Bagramon, Lucemon and Savers Royal Knight.
Bagramon fight against the knight order was said to be the reason the digital world split into zone.
Lucemon take on the legendary warrior and destroy three moon casually.
Craniummon was benchpressing planet for at least few hours and it took four Burst Mode to defeat him, I think he wasn't even the strongest.

Jmac28211
05-27-2017, 04:06 PM
It's definitely Zeed in general, almost no questions asked. He has too much hax, is way stronger than the sovereign and the RKs, and can casually destroy and create realities. There's a reason he's nigh impossible to been in vsbattles forums... He was also unable to be destroyed by whomever sealed him--since he was just sealed. Whether that was God or Shakamon, or someone else, Unchained Zeed is higher than them. The 7GDLs are multidimensional constructs in their true forms too, so Ogudomon's "true form"--if he has one--would probably be second strongest. However, both are technically fused.

As for the anime, Apocalymon was going to destroy two dimensions with his suicide, but DarknessBagramon was going to affect "all worlds" (correct me if I'm wrong on that). Quartzmon isn't really in the same league, considering how sure Bagramon was about beating him with the Brave Snatcher (this was before they ever mentioned a "root").

salman332
05-27-2017, 04:57 PM
It's definitely Zeed in general, almost no questions asked. He has too much hax, is way stronger than the sovereign and the RKs, and can casually destroy and create realities. There's a reason he's nigh impossible to been in vsbattles forums... He was also unable to be destroyed by whomever sealed him--since he was just sealed. Whether that was God or Shakamon, or someone else, Unchained Zeed is higher than them. The 7GDLs are multidimensional constructs in their true forms too, so Ogudomon's "true form"--if he has one--would probably be second strongest. However, both are technically fused.

As for the anime, Apocalymon was going to destroy two dimensions with his suicide, but DarknessBagramon was going to affect "all worlds" (correct me if I'm wrong on that). Quartzmon isn't really in the same league, considering how sure Bagramon was about beating him with the Brave Snatcher (this was before they ever mentioned a "root").
Isn't Both Zeed and Darkness Bagramon are fused digimon? They don't count I think.

Jmac28211
05-27-2017, 05:06 PM
I said that Zeed was fused. I did forget about that when I went on my D Bagramon spiel. Still, a weakened Bagramon (Clock Shop Bro) is multidimensional considering he brought our goggleheads to the same dimension

salman332
05-27-2017, 08:23 PM
For me I guess Bagramon(Superdimensional power>Lucemon(Triple moon busting) and Susanoomon>Savers RK(Benchpress planet and Craniummon took 4BM digimon to take down)
Apocalypmon has firepower but not so much durability given that he died by Gaia Force.
And I don't know where to place crimson mode, on one hand he has hitscan Quo Vadis, on the other there weren't many physically impressed feat for the tamer digimon other than Gargomon creating super compressed big bang by spinning.
So maybe...
Bagramon>Susanoomon>Lucemon SM> Dukemon CM> Savers RK
For anime top five?

Kataphrut
05-28-2017, 12:55 AM
1. Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode. Come on, golden boy has to be on top.
2. Bagramon, by extension.
3. Susanoomon
4. Lucemon
5. Alphamon/Omnimon (since it's still a no-score draw between them)
6. The Burst Modes
7. Crimson Mode (it's hard to judge where he falls; his only opponents were Agents who don't fall on the scale, or easily one-shotteable bugs in the movie. He's still the strongest non D-Reaper thing in Tamers, so he gets a spot)
8. Rest of the RKs (Frontier/Data Squad.)
9. Apocalymon
10. Daemon (wasn't sure whether to put him above Apocalymon since he left undefeated, but that whole arc was a mess so it's hard to judge. Besides, he can't blow up the universe as far as we know. The one who can blow up the universe gets ninth place.)

If we go non-anime, I like to think Superior Mode still takes the top spot. Don't care enough to put together a list, but him being made up of every other Digimon (except, we assume, the really special ones) is basically the "infinity plus one" of childhood monster fighting arguments.

salman332
05-28-2017, 02:46 AM
1. Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode. Come on, golden boy has to be on top.
2. Bagramon, by extension.
3. Susanoomon
4. Lucemon
5. Alphamon/Omnimon (since it's still a no-score draw between them)
6. The Burst Modes
7. Crimson Mode (it's hard to judge where he falls; his only opponents were Agents who don't fall on the scale, or easily one-shotteable bugs in the movie. He's still the strongest non D-Reaper thing in Tamers, so he gets a spot)
8. Rest of the RKs (Frontier/Data Squad.)
9. Apocalymon
10. Daemon (wasn't sure whether to put him above Apocalymon since he left undefeated, but that whole arc was a mess so it's hard to judge. Besides, he can't blow up the universe as far as we know. The one who can blow up the universe gets ninth place.)

If we go non-anime, I like to think Superior Mode still takes the top spot. Don't care enough to put together a list, but him being made up of every other Digimon (except, we assume, the really special ones) is basically the "infinity plus one" of childhood monster fighting arguments.
Half of your list are fused digimon, the question is the strongest unfused digimon.
X7SM and Susanoomon break that rule really hard.

Featherine Augustus
05-28-2017, 03:48 AM
What about shakamon ?

salman332
05-28-2017, 04:50 AM
What about shakamon ?

Shakamon only feat is sealing Gumdramon power as far as I remember, he's pretty much featless for the anime.

Jay Ukyou
05-28-2017, 05:48 AM
That's Sanzomon, not Shakamon. Shakamon has never appeared in the anime or manga.

Featherine Augustus
05-28-2017, 06:00 AM
I saw a video , there he ranked shakamon 3rd. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05SPuTM5GqU at 24:45

Do check it and tell me what he said about shakamon is right or wrong.

MasterOfTartarus
05-28-2017, 06:07 AM
I saw a video , there he ranked shakamon 3rd. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05SPuTM5GqU at 24:45

thaīt just some Hax she posses, alot of digimon have hax nothing impressive also Shakamon never had any big role in digimon yet so itīs just hyperbole, that whole list ainīt so good anyway.

Theigno
05-28-2017, 06:18 AM
thaīt just some Hax she posses, alot of digimon have hax nothing impressive
How does that statement make any sense? Are you implying that there has to be some sort of conservation between the number of abilities that exist and their power? If not, the fact that many Digimon have powerful abilities (Hax isn't even an official term) doesn't prove anything about the power of each individual ability.

also Shakamon never had any big role in digimon yet so itīs just hyperbole
Except it is intrinsically impossible for the profile to be hyperbole since it's 100% canon while your opinion on how powerful Shakamon should be (which is the only contrasting standpoint you could have right now) is not.

Jay Ukyou
05-28-2017, 06:53 AM

Shakamon hasn't appeared in anything with a story as far as I know. The only information on Shakamon at all comes from the Reference Book Profile. This is literally all there is to know about Shakamon:

Rumored to be the being closest to Yggdrasill (https://wikimon.net/Yggdrasill) in the Digital World (https://wikimon.net/Digital_World), Shakamon is the one that has protected the eastern Digital World since ancient times. It is a being replete with love, but it will occasionally impose an ordeal upon the Digital World in order to have it leap forward even further. Those ordeals are also Shakamon's love, and it is said that Shakamon is still waiting for the arrival of the Digimon that will overcome the ordeals. It is something meaningless to challenge Shakamon, who understands the underlying principles of heaven and earth. Even if someone challenges it to battle, they would just be endlessly fighting against an illusion on top of Shakamon's palm, so in the end both their mind and body are exhausted. With this "Satori Henro Shou", Shakamon enlightens them that conflict is meaningless. Also, it purifies and remedies evil by illuminating the opponent with a halo that cannot be shut out even if they close their eyes (Reikou Kumo-no-Ito (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spider%27s_Thread)), and its "Taijou Shingon" crushes hostility with a thundering voice, knocking the opponent away beyond the horizon.

MasterOfTartarus
05-28-2017, 07:51 AM
thaīt just some Hax she posses, alot of digimon have hax nothing impressive
How does that statement make any sense? Are you implying that there has to be some sort of conservation between the number of abilities that exist and their power? If not, the fact that many Digimon have powerful abilities (Hax isn't even an official term) doesn't prove anything about the power of each individual ability.

also Shakamon never had any big role in digimon yet so itīs just hyperbole
Except it is intrinsically impossible for the profile to be hyperbole since it's 100% canon while your opinion on how powerful Shakamon should be (which is the only contrasting standpoint you could have right now) is not.

there are alot of Digimon with hax, OP, crazy, or whatever you want to call it abilitys. Cloackmon for example, but you woudnīt call it one of the strongest digimon because of that alone would you?
the thing about hyperbole i said was about the guy who put it as the #3 in his strongest Digimon list, itīs hyperbole cause we only have the reference book profile and as you know there are alot of Digimon saying "this guy is the strongest"

Jay Ukyou
05-28-2017, 08:55 AM
I totally would call Clockmon one of the strongest Adult level Digimon solely because of the powers noted in its profile.

Featherine Augustus
05-29-2017, 12:18 PM
Then it is bagramon/lucemon fixed ?

Theigno
05-29-2017, 12:58 PM
Then it is bagramon/lucemon fixed ?
Why would they need to be fixed? Did someone break them?