PDA

View Full Version : My Digimon has 1 in its Attack stat!!

Lord Puppetmon
01-12-2007, 03:45 PM
And also in its Defense stat. The rest are 2s, with the exception of Aptitude.

Okay, full story. Platinum Rank, getting prepared for the last boss fights of the game. Since I had to retrain my Piemon (he reached his evolution cap and I had to revert him all the way back to a Goblimon), I decided to hang around Core Field for a while for good EXP. Besides, there are BlackWarGreymon there and I still want an Agumon. Either way, after a while, the Kyuubimon and the Roachmon I was carrying with me leveled up. But something was completely wrong with their stats.

So my Kyuubimon had the above stats (her Aptitude remained the same, at 50) and she had like, 32 HP. Roachmon's stats were slightly better, but not by much (2 on everything but Speed, which was 5, and Aptitude, which remained 75), and he had 56 HP. Even when I went back to Digi-Central, their stats remained equally crappy.

Luckily, I saved in Digi-Central when their stats were still normal, but... WTF was that all about? Could it happen again? Is it some crazy glitch? Seriously, that was freaky. ???

AlforceVeedramon
01-12-2007, 03:50 PM
yeah, it can happen again. It's a nasty glitch that happens sometimes when too much leveling up occurs at once (I can't remember if it's one Digimon leveling up several times, or all your Digimon leveling up at once). Thankfully you saved before the glitch occured, but I'd still save more often just incase it happens again.

Benschachar
01-12-2007, 03:54 PM
I had that same problem twice and in a rage I deleted my prariemon, the other digimon was saveable by simply loading my last save but Prariemon had been trained for at least an hour in between my last save.

the comp
01-12-2007, 04:22 PM
wow, gotta watchout for that. it doesn't happen if they level up in farms too, does it?

Ichida
01-12-2007, 09:46 PM
I've had a few Digimon jump up 11 levels at once, and having all six level up at the same time, and yet nothing that bizarre ever happened to me.

Psycho
01-13-2007, 12:21 PM
I've leveled up lots of Digimon at once and lots of times one digimon a lot at once but never encountered that problem so maybe it has something to do with your copy fo digimon world DS.

AlforceVeedramon
01-14-2007, 04:51 PM
I doubt it. It seems to be very random. I've had mass levelups too, and it hasn't occurred.