PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Story DS or 2 Digimon Minis

inupablo
01-07-2007, 03:28 PM
I was wondering what to do with my money. I wanted to get Digimon Story DS until I found a site selling Digimon Minis. I wanted to get the Mini to remind me of my old Digital Monsters Virtual Pet which my cousin broke. I've always wanted another one and the Minis seems like a good replacement for it. However, I keep hearing how good Digimon Story DS is. I know that I won't be able to find Digimon Story DS around for awhile and who knows how long the Mini stock will hold up. So can anyone help me to decide.

demoneater
01-07-2007, 04:13 PM
story is the way to go

Airdra
01-07-2007, 05:40 PM
I'd actually go with the Minis. That might be because I just found a pile of Digimon Story at Best Buy today and because I've seen places online slowly selling out of Minis. I'm also crazy about the v-pets, so they're always my first priority. ^^;; It really depends on your personal preference--would you have more fun with a DS game or a couple of v-pets?

inupablo
01-07-2007, 06:05 PM
I think I will probally go for the Minis. Just because I think it will bring back those good old memories. I should also be getting some money soon. So I will be able to get World DS soon enough.