PDA

View Full Version : Tanemon - Always Prissy ?

MugenSeiRyuu
01-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Okay, I basically just started and have to pick a Digimon now. But everything I pick Tanemon, she has a Prissy Personality !

And Since I´ve heard that Prissy Digimon are not that Good, I ofcourse want a Tanemon with a Different personality.

AlforceVeedramon
01-05-2007, 03:23 PM
Personalities are pretty interesting. I think that chance of getting a specific personality may depend on the In-Training/Child Digimon, or its type. My Tanemon is also Prissy, and several Digimon in her line give you Favor Quests, nearly all of them needing to be Prissy or another type.

So I imagine they just made it easier for the player. Like how Guilmon often seems to be Obedient; so you can easily get an Obedient Digimon for matching.

On a nearly-unrelated note, my starter Koromon came out Obedient; imagine my relief on that one ^.^;

Megabyte
01-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Maybe it does relate to In-Training, but I was always under the impression that personalities were random. Which is weird since many Digimon I have are Energetic, Scared or Lazy. The only 'mons who are Obedient for me are from the Koromon line and I just got my first Prissy Digimon in DotFalcomon.

MugenSeiRyuu
01-05-2007, 06:09 PM
Well, perhaps I should get myself Tsunomon instead ( since he is the hardest to get in the later game ) and become Darkdramon. I guess I´ll try several more times with Tanemon first.

Unknown Neo
01-05-2007, 09:46 PM
So if tsunomon are hard to get until later, where do you get a koromon and tanemon? Because I got a lot of tsunomon. And about the prissy nature; I got a patamon that's prissy. And I find that weird. I also have a scared renamon. That's a little weird.

Lord Puppetmon
01-06-2007, 03:39 AM
The earliest you can get a Koromon and a Tanemon is at Sheer Valley. There are plenty of Renamon there, and you can scan yourself one and degenerate her to a Tanemon. Koromon are a bit harder to come by... you could try and search for a Starmon at Sheer Valley, but they're painfully rare (I only encountered two when I was gathering Dragon EXP for my Dorugreamon). Of course, for Koromon, I guess you could save yourself the trouble and use the DotAgumon data you receive by entering the secret code at Union Center. I'd rather not, though.

It really does seem like a funny coincidence that most people's Tsunomon are Energetic (all three of my Tsunomon-evolved Digimon are like that) and that most people's Tanemon are Graceful or Prissy. Maybe it is in the game mechanics... I don't know, though. I'll think of it as a coincidence for now. I mean, my Renamon is Obedient. Though it does seem rather funny that the two Etemon I had at one point had the Prissy and Graceful personalities (the Prissy one used to be an Arukenimon, the Graceful one was scanned as an Etemon).

AlforceVeedramon
01-06-2007, 11:31 AM
my starter Tsunomon turned up Energetic, but my Darkdramon (scanned from 999% data from Destroyed Belt) wound up Obedient.

And in another nearly-unrelated note, I just matched, hatched, and deleted 10 Dukemon Crimsons to get 999% data, then converted it, and it wound up Obedient! Imagine that.

Natures are pretty strange, that's for sure.

Keikio Yuramushi
01-06-2007, 06:33 PM
I laso have a crapload of Prissy digimon..including a prissy Wizardmon and Arukenimon....it's rather creepy

Matsuo_Makoto
01-06-2007, 06:37 PM
i have a prissy kenkimon. Dont complain.
I think alot of digimon have a personaility that is common for their species, but isnt set, like i have a alot of wild guilmons.

Keikio Yuramushi
01-06-2007, 07:28 PM
.....I wasn't complaining don't jump to conclusions >:(....that's funny!!! A PRISSY KENKIMON!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! :D

Unknown Neo
01-06-2007, 08:40 PM
That's about as weird as a prissy angemon. At least my blossommon being prissy is kind of normal.

MugenSeiRyuu
01-07-2007, 12:26 PM
Okay, I now have a prissy Tanemon and a graceful Poyomon. So far no problems with those two.

Keikio Yuramushi
01-07-2007, 03:15 PM
I usually delete most of my Prissy digimon, especially if they say something about how I dress

MugenSeiRyuu
01-07-2007, 03:26 PM
Hehe, that´s somehow cruel.

I now have a prissy Palmon, a Gracefull Gomamon, an energetic Betamon, a Lazy Ogremon and a lazy Poyomon.

Keikio Yuramushi
01-07-2007, 04:07 PM
Ha! Your right! It is! But it's especially effective!

I like my obidient Growlmon and my Graceful Tyrannomon!

the comp
01-08-2007, 07:01 PM
the best is if you have a scared insect digimon, becuase they talk about hating bugs.

MugenSeiRyuu
01-09-2007, 11:51 AM
LOL ! So they hate themselves.

Reminds me a bit of that Girl in DW2 who was afraid of bugs, but joined the BlackSword Team.

Keikio Yuramushi
01-12-2007, 01:47 PM
??? what's the Black Sword Team?

MugenSeiRyuu
01-12-2007, 02:45 PM
One of the 3 Guard Teams in Digimon World. Gold Haks specilalizes in Vaccine, Blue Falcon in Data and Balck Sowrd in Virus Digimon. There are total 12 Insect Digimon in the Game. 6 of them are Virus Type.

Keikio Yuramushi
01-13-2007, 02:47 PM
Oh Okay, I thought I was missing something really bad....but OK

MatrixTamer
01-19-2007, 08:38 PM
I remember I kept getting a prissy Doriomon. I just restarted the game until he finally came out lazy, which I view being much better than prissy, though I would have preferred energetic or obedient.

MugenSeiRyuu
01-20-2007, 03:39 AM
My Dorimon ( currently Ankylomon ) has a Cool Persoanlity.

And my prissy Tanemon is now a prissy Togemon. But Holy Shit ! She can kick butt.

Lord Puppetmon
01-20-2007, 06:51 AM
My Dorimon was Wild. Which I was perfectly okay with. Actually, most of my Dragon Digimon are Wild (my MegaloGrowmon and my Agumon are Wild), and seeing how my Dorimon is now a DoruGhoramon...

Unknown Neo
01-21-2007, 01:59 PM
I was trying to get him but I thought dukemon would be stronger. So I'm trying to get him to fight DM mode.

CloneWarrior
01-21-2007, 04:16 PM
the best is if you have a scared insect digimon, becuase they talk about hating bugs.

Heheh... My Wormmon's that way...

My Garurumon is prissy....

Not sure about my Tanemon though as I don't have it with me....

RewolfJ
01-22-2007, 01:58 AM
Digiconverting from a lower percentage makes you more likely to get prissy, lazy, scared, and the like. However, there's still a slim(mer) chance a low % can yield a good personality and a high % will give you a less desireable one.

Vande
01-23-2007, 01:12 AM
cause i wanted Sunflowmon > Lilamon i had to get a Tanemon, she was graceful (325% of scan data)