PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Coliseum is....Returning?!

Grave
01-05-2007, 11:53 AM
For those of you who remember my old project, it had a great fault for a long time, but I plan to bring it back, unfortunately however, you won't use the Digivice iC, the one who made the program to connect the iC online decided to ditch me.

However, It will be like a MMORPG, only without battling, but for chat and sharing friend codes, or looking for someone to match Digimon with.

It can also be for Digimon fans in general, I can make avatars of the characters for you all. mostly of Digimon World DS sprites, with special thanks to Garuda9, who will be credited when the site is up.

Although, I don't have the original map project with me at the moment..... I CAN start a new one, but I would also need tree graphics and house graphics for games, so if anyone knows sources, you can PM me them and I'll check them out.

so, what do you guys think?

Edit: Oh and also, I want to give it a Digi-Farmish Appearance.

chaotixxero
01-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Hmm...What is Digimon Coliseum?

Grave
01-05-2007, 05:19 PM
It's like I said, a community for Digimon fans, to share Digimon World DS friend codes, except it may be a chat, but it's in the form of an MMORPG, Avatars, other players, Personal Message, etc.

It's made using a japanese site/program, that I seriously would not like to explain (it's a little too complex)

But originally, part of it was going to be from a program Crimsonite made, unfortunately the guy deleted the program and ditched me. It originally was supposed to connect your Digivice iC online through a Infa-red USB Connector. But now it will just be a community for people to share friend codes and talk. and you can have Digimon characters as avatars, it won't be a HTML game, nothing like that, It will be a Java type game, you can move with your directional pad, Shift to run.

Betterthanumon
01-11-2007, 12:49 PM
When are you planning on finishing this?

Grave
01-11-2007, 02:09 PM
as soon as I can, I've been busy, School exams coming soon.

the comp
01-11-2007, 08:25 PM
um, do you have any preview pictures?

Grave
01-11-2007, 08:44 PM
as of now, not yet, not until I can get my hands on some Digimon World DS Tamer sprites.

and The map is still in concept.

I was thinking a Digimon World 4 Styled DS Map (Digimon World 4 Texture, Blue, Yellow, and Orange, mixed with a simmilar map to Digimon World DS)

But once I finish it I will show you a small preview :3

Master-Element
01-28-2007, 04:28 PM
If you need help I've got a pretty easy schedule this quarter, but next quarter is going to be realy hard so ask me for help now I aleady work with lcds already and have a vast collection on my computer, and im some what skilled at editing one lcd to make more of the same digimon for movment and stuff or are they going to stand still and move like south park charecters, and even if you had a program to connect the iC and sort translate its data what possible device would you use to hook the iC to the computer that other people could get

Grave
02-01-2007, 05:16 PM
If you need help I've got a pretty easy schedule this quarter, but next quarter is going to be realy hard so ask me for help now I aleady work with lcds already and have a vast collection on my computer, and im some what skilled at editing one lcd to make more of the same digimon for movment and stuff or are they going to stand still and move like south park charecters, and even if you had a program to connect the iC and sort translate its data what possible device would you use to hook the iC to the computer that other people could get

Good questions.

As for the character ones, no need to worry, They will be coloured, and they wont be stand still characters, they can move.

As for the iC connecting.

I may have figured a way for that one, it requires an Irda Infared USB Connector, You don't need to hook up the iC to the computer though.

But please don't go buying one because I don't have one and I don't know how to connect them online, I may use that as a side project.

Master-Element
02-01-2007, 05:57 PM
Well if you need help just ask. But have you tried negotiating with the guy who was going to make the iC program, maybe you can reach a compromise that motivates him to finish his end of the project. and what you can do istransmite the data from the iC onto the compuer then use a program to uses it online with other people

Grave
02-02-2007, 08:37 AM
Well if you need help just ask. But have you tried negotiating with the guy who was going to make the iC program, maybe you can reach a compromise that motivates him to finish his end of the project. and what you can do istransmite the data from the iC onto the compuer then use a program to uses it online with other people

I don't even have a way of contacting him.

Anyway~~ Your transmiting idea is partially right, but it's just mainly using the infared piece as the other person's iC. but that idea will be for later on, I haven't decided whether to do that project or not.

NTAtai
02-08-2007, 12:33 PM
will we be able to raise digimon in this?

Grave
02-15-2007, 03:39 PM
will we be able to raise digimon in this?

Sadly, no, it's just like a chat, only you can walk around as different characters, the project however will be delayed for a while.