PDA

View Full Version : Gold Rank stinks.

Lord Puppetmon
01-03-2007, 01:06 PM
I was stuck in Silver Rank for a while because facing the bosses freaked me out. I just finally kicked the crap out of Chimeramon (who was a disappointment. Sure, my Digimon were at levels 41, 43 and 46, but he really should've lasted longer and dealt more damage).

And now... okay. So now because Qinglongmon decided to be a moron and go get himself virused up I can only go to Sky Palace? So all I can do is train my Digimon there for a while, huh. Greeeeaaaat. Oppress me more, why don't you.

And it's a complete ripoff that I never actually got Pagumon/Antiramon as my Digimon. Don't say "yeah, whoo, you're my Tamer now and I'm going to stick with you forever!" when you're never actually going to stick around in my farm. Talk about lame.

Stryke107
01-03-2007, 01:59 PM
You should have full scan data for pagumon...

Lord Puppetmon
01-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Really? Huh. Shouldn't expect them to hand him to me on a golden platter like they did with my first Digimon, I suppose. Still, that's rather lame. =/

Vande
01-03-2007, 03:47 PM
Thus why the Ultimate Items are <3 - kick ass VERY fast and you can end up back at your norm places darn quick

Matsuo_Makoto
01-03-2007, 05:21 PM
i remmeber sitting in sky palace for a while. All of my digimon use up way to much mp (or at least i make them because i use their best moves alot) and i could barly get to the end, but once i did, i beat azuongmon easily with some mp items.

Lord Puppetmon
01-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Conserving MP is very important to me. Playing Kingdom Hearts taught me that MP is everything if you want to survive. This is why I tend to overlevel my characters so they'll have enough power to knock out enemies with their non-MP-consuming moves, I guess. XD;

Anubi tells me I'm overleved. And I thought I'd need at least one Ultimate-level Digimon to beat Qinglongmon...

Matsuo_Makoto
01-03-2007, 06:37 PM
Conserving MP is very important to me. Playing Kingdom Hearts taught me that MP is everything if you want to survive. This is why I tend to overlevel my characters so they'll have enough power to knock out enemies with their non-MP-consuming moves, I guess. XD;

Anubi tells me I'm overleved. And I thought I'd need at least one Ultimate-level Digimon to beat Qinglongmon...
lol i had three at the time.

Keikio Yuramushi
01-04-2007, 02:25 PM
I had two: Pheonixmon and Jijimon