PDA

View Full Version : Game problem

Agu-Chan
12-28-2006, 03:31 PM
Im been playing DWDS only for a few days (since christmas actully) and I've gotten myself in a tight pickle.

The digimon I used to use for the battles have reached there growth limit and can no longer level up.

The digimon I used than on started not listening to me in battle as the friendship went down.

Im sorry if im asking for too much help.

Matsuo_Makoto
12-28-2006, 03:43 PM
Im been playing DWDS only for a few days (since christmas actully) and I've gotten myself in a tight pickle.

The digimon I used to use for the battles have reached there growth limit and can no longer level up.

The digimon I used than on started not listening to me in battle as the friendship went down.

Im sorry if im asking for too much help.
when your digimon rech their max level, you have to degenerate them. When a digimon is degenerated, its aptitude (the highest level it can reach) will go up. Then you just continue to raise them. As for the friendship, just buy friendship increasing farm goods and keep them in the farm.

Lord Puppetmon
12-28-2006, 04:21 PM
I just want to add that you can only Degenerate your Digimon if you have a Return Chip. You get it after rescuing Phil.

Agu-Chan
12-28-2006, 04:41 PM
Thats some good help you gave me but I am low in bits for farm goods and im restricted to only the tropical isles.

demoneater
12-28-2006, 04:56 PM
so if u r at tropical islesthat means u rescued phil already

Agu-Chan
12-31-2006, 04:10 PM
I have another question about a certion quest

its about how your supposed to get a digi pearl for a digimon the problem is I forgot where I'm supposed to get it.

Ichida
12-31-2006, 07:10 PM
Well, the pearl itself should signify the Undersea Drive, but talk to any quest Digimon and say you'll keep doing the quest. They'll remind you.

Agu-Chan
12-31-2006, 09:46 PM
One last question how do I increase aptitude without level up.

demoneater
01-01-2007, 07:35 AM
without level u degenerate